All Comments on 'Having My Cake'

by ohamanda

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
ohamandaohamandaabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading

Whether you like this story or not, please rate it since it's my first and I do need to gauge your reactions. All and any feedback is useful - no comments made will be deleted. A x

MozmagicMozmagicabout 14 years ago
Well written

Really liked it, thank you for sharing. Being a Londoner myself makes your story all the more believable and subsequently very erotic. I do like your style of writing very much indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well Written And Interesting

Not a big fan of cockold, cheating wives, peeping husbands stories, even though yours was different and in the right chat. So does Tony not get another woman and would him fucking around turn the wife on? Hope you have other stories to write besides a cheating wife, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Appreciation

I liked your story....you put the right emphasis on the people and what happened...I look forward to more of yours....cheers

fumundacheezefumundacheezeabout 14 years ago
Good Writing

But really, (THIS IS NOT A BAD COMMENT) The way I understand it, all the story sites have different criteria for cheating wife stories. I think this one is kind of like "Where a wife is getting her sexual needs fulfilled from another besides her spouse. Maybe I am incorrect on this. I do think though that once she got her first taste of strange dick and got away with it, that she would do it again and again. The forbidden joys of adulterous relationships would become commonplace in her lifestyle. Unprotected sex with someone you don't know real well is kind of unsafe behavior and the next time she should have some condoms hidden away for her extra marital sex. I have never seen a woman that cheats on her husband just do it once. Not going to Happen..... Same way with a man that fucks around on his wife. Once for a man is total bullshit too.Now, here comes the good part. If a woman, (you if this tale is indeed true) would more than likely leave her husband in a heartbeat if your financial situation could be improved by taking up a full time relationship with her new sexual interest. In other words, If the guy was wealthy and a good fuck too, you would dump your husband at the drop of a hat and be the perfect loving wife for your new husband until another one with more dollars, Euros, or pounds came into view..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh, how I love the ill-informed judgementalism

Look, Amanda has written a story about an experience she has has. It's well written, with a dramatic twist and an insight into the thought processes that are going on. It doesn't necessarily follow that following such an event she plans to become a serial adulteress, or leave her husband for someone with more money, or even do anything like it ever again, and she certainly doesn't need advice about safe sex or marriage counselling.

It's a story, ffs. Did you like it, or didn't you, and why? Easy question.

mrnicerguymrnicerguyabout 14 years ago
Good work

Credible sexy and grown up. What more do you want?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well, Amanda

If that is your name. And if this story of yours is true. I pity your poor smuck of a husband. Did you feed him a creampie that time? or the next time or the next time after that? Did you conceive a a child that wasn't his this time or any other times you fucked someone else? Does he know that you fucked someone else? would let him fuck someone else?

Despite what some readers think the tag that most cheating wives get is "Once cheater ALWAYS a cheater" you are a cheating wife, you did something without his consent, you didn't, but probably have a swinging or open marriage now, or more truthfully, you fuck aroudn and your husband gets sloppy seconds or third or fourths. It probably depends on the day.

As for the writing of the story? Yes it is quite well written you tried to hide the fact that you or at least your character didn't seem to be a cheating wife. But someone who turns around sticks their arse in the air and says "FUCK ME!" to a total stranger that is a cheating slut wife and there are many such stories on this site. You are just one of many and you will always remain one of many. It wasn't even that erotic but I guess people like different things. I am glad you get all hot and sweaty thinking about this day that you had while fucking, not making love to your cuckolded husband. But you will write again because there are enough sluts.wimps, cuckold and swingers to enjoy this story, and they will and they will tell you to ignore the naysayers and while they jerk off to this story.

You are just another new writer to avoid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Seriuosly sexy Amanda

Ignore the comment from poizon above me he got issuse he cain't deal with one of them all the time to spell schmuck wrong and then dribble on an on cuck wimp slut cuck wimp slut. and then not have guts to sign it. pathic man-fudgepackinpete.

ohamandaohamandaabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks Pete.

He emailed me and I replied with a little song I wrote about how much I care. Would you like to hear it again?

Good of you to comment though. Shame about their voting but I'm learning to ignore their twisted views.

A x

ryu77ryu77about 14 years ago
Nice, hotly written.

I liked it that at the end the husband was like he just wanted it to leave it like a fantasy and not making it real, and the woman was like "OOOPSS"!!!

But I am curious as fumundacheese (if this story is actually real), if she so easily cheated, liked it, and even hell, posted this indiscretion on a story website: I don't think this is a one time event.

Like, come on, things like that she got away with it and feels no remorse, I bet any minute now another event will come on that will give her an oportunity to cheat again, and she will gladly do it. Or maybe writting her inner most sexual fantasies will keep her in check?

but then again, I'm just curious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
one of you

At least one of you is honest with the other and the other can go on kidding herself knowing she is a liar and just not a very good person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I don't know

how honest this story is, fiction , truth? the only thing I know are my experiances. widower age 47, and while getting back in life slowly, finding out there are no decent women in my age on "the market". They all try to be Madonna or another likewise crazy chick. I get lucky more than I thought I would but they are just way to young. I see all those things you wrote in this story almost everyday. there has to be some society sickness between 40 and 50. everybody thinks he/she has missed something in life and they try to be young again. Even wifes of longterm friendships start hitting on me which start destroying them of course, when I turn them down, they are so embarrassed that you don't see them for a long time. of course you can have fantasies but living them out? are you 20 again now. did literotica thearpy , in writing this story, make the lying and this way the betraying go away? what is your problem and what is your husbands problem? I mean the real one, the one that makes him say something like that, so that you eagerly pick it up and go for it first chance ? I really wished I still had my "old" lady still at my side.

eventhough my son 28 and my daughter 22 are really cute and invite me to some of there parties and would love for me to find somebody, they still look a bit stressed when I dance and flirt with some of their single friends. not that I care to much but hey they are just not at the same point of life as I am and I for sure hope I do not already develop backwards to become a thoughtless, careless and completly selfish teeny again in the next couple years.

yes the story was well written but with your end it has a foul aftertaste. the taste got worse as you still think of it as thrilling. and explain that it is a true story. I know that I have not the same kind of humour like women seem to have. your ending would have been a funny twist in a fictional story but a rather tragic in a true. but so is live and I long have accepted that women find it funny when a white wife gets a black baby from a white guy, or did she ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I Really Wonder When writers will understand hubby pimping out his wife is a turn off of major consequence

When the loving cretin self cucks himself it isn't erotic - its just sickly sad and a turn off for any semi-normal person.<P>

When will writers understand that their time and talents are wasted except for the very few sickos into the fetish of self sought male humiliation.<P>

Constructively - next do something entertaining and arousing for the other 99.9% of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You can't Con A Honest Man

You can't fuck a faithful wife. She says she loves her husband and they have great sex, yet she cheats and is thrilled and excited and replayes it in her head while hubbie is making love to her. This little harmless "ops" has already changed you, your marriage, the way you feel about your husband. If truth be told, even the guys who this turned on think they have a better wife and marriage than you, I know I do. Good writing, just not my thing, don't see a good ending.

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 14 years ago
Artfully written.

A terrific account of an extremely erotic adventure. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
your hot stuff!!

I love the story! These types of stories I find hot. If you do not think this type is hot, don't read it.

ohamandaohamandaabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Sincere thanks for all your positive messages and encouragement. As for you others and your negative words and voting, wow... I thought women could be spiteful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Spiteful

Like the wonderful wife in your story.

ohamandaohamandaabout 14 years agoAuthor
Wow

So many lovely comments and messages - thank you. Just wondering how many women have read my story and what they think? Come on girls, talk to me - I know you're out there...

A x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

Hi,

Great first story really loved.

Best story I've read on here for a long time

Ignore the morons

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

Hi, amazing story loved every minute of it. xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Something Happened To Me Like This.

With a younger co-worker and I thought my husband would be o.k. with it, not even close. It destroyed the trust and then his love and the marriage and even though we both moved on, he has remarried, I will never get over what I lost. What I noticed about your story was any remorse or guilt, I suggest you take a long hard look at your husband and your marriage, would you be happier without him, cause thats what is going to happen, you will do this again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
a cracker

Amanda

Held my attention from the opening - build sexual and sensual tension all the way through with a beautiful twist to finsh - left me feeling a sense of my our life adventures and making me want to revisit my youth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dean from Africa

Thats a super hot story from a hot posh sexy wife, i guess each of us could relate to the story in parts or for some in total.

Well written , use of descriptive words excellent and made me hard and wish it was mein the encounter....

So well done from Dean from Africa...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A great Story

Loved the story, beautifully written. The background and build up was erotically increased as the story went on, the clothing, the sexual likings, knowing what you like. Had to keep reading, the urgency of the raw sex you needed, we all need raw sex now and again. It kept me hard.

Most blokes love to help a gorgeous well dressed lady in the prime of her life just for the pleasure of doing so. There are plenty of men who would love to be in your company but are afraid to do so. The guy must have thought it was christmas.

Keep the secret to yourself, too many relationships die with people wanting to be open and honest.

Mike xxx

playerjordanplayerjordanabout 14 years ago
Very hot

That's a very hot story. Impeccably written. Makes every guy wish he was Ben for a few hours.

whaleguywhaleguyabout 14 years ago
Another great story

Loved this story as well. The buildup and the setting of the scene was very well put together

Homer_J_SimpsonHomer_J_Simpsonabout 14 years ago
Very sexy.

Loved it & I urge you to go out for boring drinks again & see where the night takes you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Erotically Fulfilling Story!

You are an excellent writer Amanda, who should submit new material weekly. It seems like you could produce many more masterpieces. Tell us your deepest fantasies in similar exquisite detail. your devoted fan, Diane Mason, Tucson, Arizona

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excellent

a very well written exotic tale look forward to more by amanda

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Your hubby is such a lucky guy - you are indeed an exciting woman- look forward to reading of your further adventures - if you ever get out to the colonies let me know & I could arrange to be at an appropiate place some warm summer evening. Lol RJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You are one very sexy lady.

I would love to have been Ben, what a very lucky guy and then you missed out on the Husband fucking you again as you told him the details and relived the encounter. His loss was greater than yours. If only he knew what he could have experienced with his wife. 5 Star

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
Beautiful story

Arousing in its honesty. Finely written. What more could anybody want?

Oh, and I loved the twist in the tail. Looking for more from you.

curious_angelxoxocurious_angelxoxoalmost 12 years ago
Thank you!!

Amanda thank you for writing what a lot of women fantasize about, even if they won't admit it. I don't have any experience in the literary world, but can appreciate a well written story when I read one. With your words, you took me to that night with you, and I could imagine everything, the breeze, the feelings!! Please keep writing down your wonderfully erotic experiences, fantasies and ideas. I will definitely be coming back for more. Pay no attention to the haters, obviously jealous of you!

xoxo curious angel

potterboypotterboyover 11 years ago
...And Eating it too

Scanning the comments I only found one negative, even nasty comment, so clearly you have a written a great story as far as most of us are concerned..

I enjoyed the detail and the plausibility of it. Well done. I know several women who wish they could be as slutty, but haven't the guts.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Sorry, Charlie! But the tuna is out of the can!

For the UK readers, "Sorry Charlie" is an iconic line from a classic 1960's canned tuna commercial in the U.S.

Very hot and well written. As are most offerings from UK authors (well written, that is).

If "it" most likely won't, maybe "it" somewhat likely will??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very

Wonderful.

Where did you go, though?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous