Hayley McQueen and Solo Bath Fun

Story Info
Hayley McQueen has some well deserved play time to herself.
1.1k words
4.75
1.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers

For Hayley McQueen it had been long day. She had presented Sky Sports News for most of the day then went on to filming an episode of Celebrity Juice. It made her laugh to herself how totally different the 2 things were. She was being all serious and conservative to start with then a bit naughty in the evening.

After she got back home, she decided to run herself a nice hot bath. As she began to fill the bath, she stepped back into her bedroom and started to remove her clothes. She always felt confident with her voluptuous figure and was always complemented on it.

She kicked off her heels and unzipped her shiny gold dress from the back. She slid it off her shoulders and wiggling her hips, let it fall to the floor. She was now standing there in just her red bra which encased her 34D breasts and her red thong which accentuated her shapely ass.

Hayley unclasped her bra, slipping it off her shoulders and hooked her fingers into the waistband of her thong, sliding it down her legs. She stood in front of the mirror, fully naked, admiring herself. She turned from side to side, enjoying the view. Her pussy was newly shaven as she wanted to be fresh for Celebrity Juice.

After a few minutes she made her way into the bathroom and checking her bath, she turned off the water. Hayley stepped into the bath and sunk down fully immersing herself for a few seconds before popping up again.

Hayley grabbed the bag of salts from the side and tipped a handful into the bath. She usually does this before getting in but had forgotten this time. To her surprise, the feeling of the salts in the water sent a reaction through her body. Some of the salts were hitting her sensitive area and she felt her pussy tingle.

She grabbed the sides of the bath as the salts continued to disintegrate and react with her body at the same time.

After a few minutes the salts were gone but now she was left in limbo. She was horny, majorly horny. With no man around to help her, she was going to have to help herself. She slowly slid her hands down her body under the water as she spread her legs. Her fingers brushed against her already swollen pussy lips as she spread the, with one hand and inserted 2 fingers with the other. It felt so good. She hadn't had time to play with herself for a good few weeks as she had been busy so this was definitely needed.

She was slowly moving her fingers in and out as she bit her bottom lip. But she needed more. She looked around and the only thing she could see was a long handled scrubber for those hard to reach places. Well, this is certainly one of those places she thought to herself.

She grabbed the brush by the sponge. After contemplating the next action for a minute or so, she started to slowly push the handle into her pussy. She gasped at the feeling. Her pussy adjusted to the item finally as she began to fuck herself with it. This was definitely helping her. She started to speed up her thrusts and reached up and twisted her nipples with her free hand.

Even though she was in the bath,she could feel her juices flowing. As she was going for it now, she decided to try something that she had been thinking about for a needed more. She looked around and saw a hairbrush on the side. The handle was a lot thinner than the brush she had inside her. With some manoeuvring so as not to remove the handle from her pussy, she grabbed the hair brush and adjusted her body so she had access to her other hole. With her body being relaxed and in the water, it didn't take much work for the handle to make its way into her asshole. She gasped as she had never felt this full before. Now it was hitting the spot.

She felt herself getting close and she kept working the handle in her pussy. It didn't take much longer for her body to shudder as her orgasm passed through her. She grabbed the sides of the bath again as she moaned loudly.

After a few minutes, her body relaxed again and she slowly removed the items from her holes, emptied the bath, grabbed a towel for her body and her hair and made her way back to her bedroom.

She again stood in front of the mirror feeling relaxed. She dropped the towel and admired herself again. I wonder what my pussy looked like with something inside it she thought to herself.

She dropped her towel and sat on the edge of her bed, facing the mirror. She reached down to her drawer and fumbled inside. She had bought a few items recently but hadn't had a chance to use them yet. She pulled out a thick 10 inch dildo which even had the veins on it. It looked realistic. She also pulled out a butt plug which she had been wanting to try out.

She stood up and placed the butt plug underneath her on the bed. She slowly lowered herself onto it, luckily he bath action had helped loosen that area. When she was practically sitting down, she picked up the dildo and began to suck on it, watching herself in the mirror.

After a couple of minutes, she spread her pussy lips again and slowly pushed the dildo into her throbbing pussy. With about 8 inches inside her, she began to fuck herself with it. Pulling back them pushing forward quickly. She tried her hardest to keep her eyes open as she wanted to watch herself in the mirror. She bounced up and down on the butt plug while she fucked herself with the dildo.

It didn't take long until her body began to convulse again as another, this time bigger, orgasm shot through her body. Just then her pussy did something it had never done before. It was squirting juices, straight against the mirror and down her bed. She closed her eyes as the orgasm kept going. She had never had one this big before.

She finally collapsed back on the bed and it took a good 20 minutes of her just laying there to recover.

Finally she removed the butt plug and dildo, standing up and cleaning the, off and placing them back in her drawer. She tidied up and climbed into bed, deciding not to wear any pyjamas like normal, just in case she felt the need for easy access in the night.

She payed back and smiled to herself t the enjoyment she had on her own. She wasn't going to leave it as long the next time she thought to herself as she drifted off to sleep.

mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers