Lizzo's Anal Gang Bang

Story Info
Byron Long, Brian Pumper, Sean Michaels fuck Lizzo.
1.2k words
3.05
4.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Lizzo, the Goddess of BBWs, is a lady who really needs no introductions. Tall and bodacious, the super-stacked, super-sized cutie with the ginormous booty has amazed women and men the world over. Lizzo is the one that BBWs pray to at night. A champion of BBW sexuality and body positivity, Lizzo is fearless. A lot of women look up to her and see her as a role model. Lizzo is living proof that a woman doesn't need to be skinny to be beautiful or healthy. Is there anything that Lizzo, the BBW Goddess herself, cannot do? For her birthday, Lizzo ordered some entertainment at her loft, located in the west end of Los Angeles, California.

"Fill my holes," said Lizzo, with a big grin on her lovely face. The tall, large-breasted, curvy and sexy, big-bottomed singer, BBW icon and media darling looked at the men gathered in her bedroom. Porn stars Brian Pumper, Sean Michaels and Byron Long looked at Lizzo, and acquiesced. The tall, sexy and super-sized black beauty represents a challenge but nothing these seasoned black male porn stars haven't seen before. Accepting Lizzo's challenge, the three men undressed and got ready to show her what they're made of.

"Big fan of your music and body positivity, big girls are beautiful," said Brian Pumper. Lizzo grinned and kissed Brian Pumper, whose movies she has been watching for ages. The cocky, muscular, light-skinned porn actor is fine as hell and Lizzo wanted a piece of him. Brian Pumper was all smiles as Lizzo got on her knees and started sucking his big black dick. Byron Long and Sean Michaels slipped out of their clothes and watched Brian Pumper as he got his dick sucked by Lizzo. Brian Pumper is a cocky motherfucker who always has to be first...

"Got room for two more?" Sean Michaels asked, and the tall, handsome black male porn veteran draped his business suit over a nearby chair before approaching Lizzo. Taking his cue from his long time friend and frequent co-star Sean Michaels, Byron Long approached Lizzo. After working in the adult film industry for over two decades, the ageless Byron Long has fucked all kinds of women. Black women. Asian women. White women. Arab women. Hispanic women. From skinny chicks to MILFs and even seasoned, horny grandmothers, Byron Long has fucked them all. Lizzo is just another tasty dish for Byron Long to sink his teeth into...

"You're one hot mama," Byron Long said, and Lizzo looked him up and down, then nodded. Lizzo's mouth was full of Brian Pumper's dick so she couldn't talk at the moment but she gestured for Byron Long and Sean Michaels to come closer. The two mature black male porn stars smiled as Lizzo grabbed their dicks and began stroking him. Brian Pumper nodded in approval as Lizzo sucked his dick in the hands-free style. The big beautiful diva is not only fine as hell but she has skills in the bedroom. Good stuff, for real...

Lizzo sucked Brian Pumper's dick until he was hard as a rock, and when he came, she tasted his manly seed. A lot of women don't like to admit that they like the taste of sperm but Lizzo isn't like that. If a lady doesn't like the taste of sperm, when she shouldn't be sucking dick. Lizzo is very straightforward when it comes to sexuality and sensuality. If Lizzo doesn't like it, then she doesn't do it. After fellating the hell out of Brian Pumper, Lizzo turned her focus on Sean Michaels and Byron Long. The two black male porn veterans were stunned when Lizzo put both of their dicks in her mouth at the same time.

"Some girls claim to know how to multitask, but I actually mean it," Lizzo said, and she resumed sucking Sean Michaels and Byron Long's dicks. A while ago, Lizzo discovered that supposedly heterosexual black male porn star Sean Michaels has done transgender porn scenes where he fucks transgender ladies, and cuckold videos where he gets his dick sucked by both females and males. Lizzo was turned on by Sean Michaels walk on the wild side and always wondered what that big black dick of his tastes like. At last, Lizzo is tasting Sean Michaels dick, and it tastes so good...

"Do your thing, sexy lady," Sean Michaels said, and he winked at his buddy Byron Long as they both got their dicks sucked by Lizzo. Meanwhile, Brian Pumper stood nearby, stroking his cock while watching the whole thing. Lizzo briefly turned her head and winked at Brian Pumper. When the porno stud stared blankly, Lizzo shook her big black ass at him. Brian Pumper smiled as he finally got the hint. Grabbing a condom, Brian Pumper came up behind Lizzo. Just like that, Brian Pumper gripped Lizzo's wide hips and thrust his dick into her pussy. Let the good times roll...

"Nice," Byron Long said, and he groaned in pleasure as Lizzo massaged his balls while sucking Sean Michaels dick. Meanwhile, Brian Pumper fucked Lizzo with gusto, slamming his big dick into her. Brian Pumper's legendary dick has been inside the mouths, vaginas and butt holes of a thousand women. Lizzo welcomed the feel of Brian Pumper's huge cock in her pussy. When it comes to dicks, Lizzo is something of a size queen, pun intended. The big beautiful black woman likes big black dicks and she cannot lie. Lizzo kept all three black porn studs busy with her erotic skillset. After a while, they switched things up...

"Let's do it," Lizzo said, and she looked at Byron Long, Sean Michaels and Brian Pumper. Lying flat on the bed, Sean Michaels stroked his big black cock as Lizzo approached him. The big beautiful black woman straddled the tall and handsome black man. Sean Michaels caressed Lizzo's beautiful face and fondled her lovely tits. He playfully smacked her huge ass as she began grinding against him. Lizzo grabbed Sean Michaels dick, rolled a condom on it and then began riding him. Sean Michaels thrust his big black dick into Lizzo's pussy. Time to have some fun...

"Here I come," Byron Long said, and he came up behind Lizzo, and caressed her huge, shapely ass. Lizzo grinned as Byron Long spread her thick ass cheeks, lubricated her butt hole and then grabbed a condom. Without further ado, Byron Long pressed his big black dick against Lizzo's butt hole and pushed. Lizzo screamed passionately as Byron Long's dick popped into her asshole while Sean Michaels dick filled her pussy. Brian Pumper put an end to Lizzo's screams by offering her his chocolate fuck stick. Lizzo grinned and took Brian Pumper's dick into her mouth. The three black porno studs slammed their dicks into every fuckable hole Lizzo happened to have, and then some...

Lizzo, BBW Goddess, media maven and champion of body positivity, had the time of her life thanks to seasoned porn stars Brian Pumper, Sean Michaels and Byron Long. On the evening of her birthday, they fucked Lizzo in every hole. With her mouth, vagina and butt hole sore from getting dicked down, Lizzo was one happy lady. Thanking the three black male porn stars for an absolutely wonderful time, Lizzo sent them on their merry way. Hmm, Lizzo had so much fun with Sean Michaels, Byron Long and Brian Pumper that she might consider doing a porno tape in the future. Is there anything that Lizzo cannot do? All hail the BBW Goddess...now proudly doing anal three-ways!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers