He "Apologized"

Story Info
Jose gets fed up with the "silent treatment".
1.6k words
4.47
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
117 Followers

**Demetrius speaks on what happened after two weeks of he and his longtime partner Jose not being on speaking terms, as he was ready to implode. Jose missed Demetrius' "flavor," and Demetrius knew it, and so Jose did something about it. **

Words hurt. Words hurt to where sometimes there's no point of return, or they at least cut deep to where you need time to think about what was said. Jose had that power, as he and I got in a heated argument over the actions of his youngest daughter, as he and I were heading out to dinner on a Friday and I overheard their conversation, as the little spoiled bitch was being ungrateful after he shelled out a large amount of money to get her car fixed.

"Just because you speak in Spanish doesn't mean I don't understand the words," I told him, as that was his go-to whenever he didn't want to "reveal" what was being said when he was agitated.

Jose, a 58-year-old proud Mexican, rarely spoke the language around me for I usually don't make him angry, as we live a happy, prosperous relationship regardless of any hiccups, but on this night, he tried to put me in my place. We made it to the restaurant, and even cut the engine, but the discussion between him and I heated up to where he cursed me out in, you guessed it, Spanish. I got out of his pickup right as a rain began to fall, and called an Uber to take me home, with me asking the driver to stop at a fast food joint before dropping me off. He came home later, with my favorite meal from where we were originally going in a container, only for him to lay beside me in bed, devour it, and act as if I wasn't beside him. The pettiness continued to where I'd end up laying on the couch in the living room, and each morning, showering before him, and in the evening showering after him which was different from our normal pace of showering together as we both would leave the house, and return from work usually the same time. I hated it, but what he spewed from his mouth had me so scorn that I pretended I had a roommate more than a lover, someone I cherished for the past 10 years of our lives.

"Currently living with a 35-year-old that acts like he's 10. Would love to have someone who carries themselves like an adult."

I went online at the very site we met a week after our argument, just scrolling profiles and looking for jerk off material when I came across his, as most likely he was doing the same as me. He had that statement as a disclaimer, and I lost my hard on as now I was engaged in thinking about exiting our relationship altogether. I went up to the bedroom to find him fast asleep post climax as he had his dick in his hand, softened, and littered with his sperm since he got off, and that only made me more angry. I canceled the thought of leaving him and downgraded to aggravation, then carried on, until two weeks passed and that Friday morning, he came downstairs and spoke to me.

"Good morning," parted from his lips.

I spoke, then turned my back to him and was now facing the back of the couch as I was first stretched out watching television.

"So you're gonna keep this shit up," he asked.

"So you're gonna apologize, or come down here hot," I asked.

He didn't say a word, and instead headed back upstairs, and I'd hear the shower run minutes later as I wanted, needed nothing more than for this to stop. I hadn't so much as kissed, sucked, fucked, tasted, or even touched my man in the time we were in separate solitude. Jose was more than my lover, he was my true ace in the hole that "got me" despite our age difference, as even when I pounded him out, or he was rimming me it was always love, whereas when we first met, it was pure lust. While he was in the shower my mind retracted back to when we first met, as it was at a bar in Norfolk, and there was a group of us drunken, gay guys barking back and forth about music, when he insulted me.

"You young fucks don't know shit about music. Matter of fact, you young fucks don't know a lot of things," he said word for word.

I rewarded Jose's brashness that evening with a "breed fest" that evening at my place, and from then on, we became regulars and grew on each other. Jose, in his five foot eleven, 280 lb, bear like frame, kept my mind fresh with our regular discussions, where most times we agreed on things, and when we disagreed, we got each other back in line with a kiss, as his thick, salt and pepper mustache attached to his neatly trimmed goatee made me melt each time. At this moment while laying on the couch I realized I had to get up for work, and so I got off the couch, turned off the television and headed upstairs. The shower was turned off by the time I made it up the stairwell, and when I walked into the bedroom, the lights were on, but Jose was nowhere to be found. I walked over to the dresser to pull out fresh underwear, a t-shirt, then grab some toiletries when he came up behind me.

"Lay on the bed," he whispered to me.

"Excuse me," I asked.

He pulled me down to the mattress and I'd land on my back, with him crawling between my legs, and his hands on my thighs.

"You're dead wrong for keeping me from this cock for two weeks," he said to me.

Before I got the chance to answer or react, he had my legs up and pushed them further with his strong man hands and commenced to rimming my ass. I tried moving away from him, as I wasn't too sure if I was clean enough but he continued munching, with that thick facial hair bordering the area around my hole. I became breathless in the beginning as he let that tongue of his flicker up and down, then in and out of me, spreading my hole's lips to push as far as he could inside me, while tickling me with his mini beard.

"Got me up here craving you. This isn't the way we do things," he said to me as he wrapped his big lips around my entire ball sack, then somehow flickered his tongue in between them and damn near had me screaming.

"Jose," I wailed.

"Jose what," he said, as I'd never seen him so aggressive outside of when we had the argument.

Jose gave my balls the ultimate massage as I rubbed my nipples, just rolling them willingly while my dick was leaking precum.

"I know how to get you to act right," he said as he released my tightened sack. "Look at all that precum."

He licked the outer skin of my scrotum while looking up at me, for he knew that was one of my favorite things. I felt like a popsicle the way he gave those gentle strokes, making me squirm as he still had his hands on my thighs. He then popped my dick in his mouth while rubbing my balls with the long side of his pointer finger, making sure to hit every hair follicle as he used those as fibers of delight, tickling my senses. He gave slow strokes with his mouth as he looked beautiful with me in his mouth, reminding me of one of the reasons no one else could compare to him.

"Vas a explotar por papi," he asked in a begging manner as he wanted me to cum. "Shoot that sweet seed down my throat."

"You bastard, you don't deserve it," I told him as I was semi emotional.

He didn't care, and only clamped down on my dick more and bobbed his skull, for he was determined to break the ice between us for his feeding pleasures. I tried to push his head off of me, but then he let go of my left thigh in order to hold down my hand. I tried to squirming and he told me to keep still, and somehow, he managed to speed it up more while now pulling my balls sack, and I'd scream to the top of my lungs as he made me cum the hardest it seemed in months.

"Oh fuck," I whimpered out after the initial squirt, my body shaking profusely for it felt like I came for 30, maybe 40 seconds straight.

He gobbled it all up, and when my dick went soft, he looked up at me and smiled, while I saw him swallow it all.

"That's my way of saying I'm sorry," he said, before he burped. "Let's not do that again?"

He had my word as I wasn't sure I could take two weeks without climaxing, as I only enjoyed him pleasing me vice me pleasing myself. I offered to return the favor, but he declined.

"We gotta go to work, babe," he said to me. "Tonight however, I want that prick in my ass."

We kissed, then got up to jump into the shower (he only turned the water on to entice me) together, then proceeded to start the day.

tchina85
tchina85
117 Followers