He Can Tell I Don't Really Mean No

Story Info
I'm not really a lesbian and the man at the bar knows it.
2.4k words
4.46
14.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Didn't edit or reread this, I hope it's good. I wrote it while wet as fuck at work. Enjoy!

When I turned on my barstool to face the brown haired and simply dressed man next to me, it had not been my first time flirting with a stranger at a bar. It wasn't even my first time subtley stroking his thigh after he does mine. But it was my first time doing it without a girlfriend keeping watch from a distant, and it was the first running my hand all the way up to the bulge in his pants and drawing firm circles with my thumb. It was also my first time I let a man get me drunk.

I had come hoping to make a few new friends, there were usually lots of women at this bar. But it was first time coming alone, it was a Monday night at 8:30pm, not a time my girlfriends particularly felt like drinking. A convenient time and place for me since I worked downtown, and not on Tuesdays, so I could stay up late. A strategic move on my part as well because for whatever reason, my friends seldom felt like bringing strangers into our conversation unless they were paying for drinks.

Alas, the bar was almost empty except for a few couples in booths. Unfortunate, but unsuprising. I decided to sit down for a cider anyway. There was a single fellow sitting at the counter, I sat a few stools down from him, and we made eye contact briefly before I looked away. I felt his eyes remain on me.

I got my cider and he sidled over to me before I even had time to take a sip. He looked like he was in his 30s, broadshouldered and certainly taller than me, but almost everyone was.

"Hello, pretty girl. The name's Jason."

"Hello Jason. Em."

"What brings you alone to a dive bar like this on Monday? You're a rare and refreshing sight."

"Thank you. Just trying to meet people after work, you know." I felt kind of nervous, I have interactions like this with men every weekend, but my friends keep watch and there's a dancefloor to excuse myself to. But even when I'm nervous, I find myself smiling and turning towards him. I almost always do.

"I'm surprised someone this beautiful doesn't know enough people."

"I do know plenty of people, but I'm barely 20 and clubbing is the norm. I just want to mix it up. You're very sweet by the way, I like it. Feed my ego, please," I laughed.

"Oh please, I can't imagine someone like you being insecure."

"Of course I'm insecure, I'm a woman," I punctuate with a giggle. I lean towards and speak quietly, conspiratorily, when I say, "my ego could always get bigger."

"You like big things?"

"Maybe. I'll be honest with you, I'm not really interested in men. I'm sorry..."

I knew I was interested in men, at least a bit. I was enthusiastic about flirting with them, and especially interested in cock. Men themselves were not attractive, but I liked the appearance, and idea, of cock. I just wasn't sure how I felt about men, and could not bring myself to go home with one, being certain that I'd chicken out and give him blue balls at best, maybe even assaulted at worse.

"Well, that's okay. Let me buy you drinks anyway, just so I have an excuse to look at you. I'm enjoying sipping whiskey, but you seem like a girl who likes shots."

"How did you know? People are usually surprised by that. They think I'm too innocent," I laughed.

He chuckled and said, "but look at that crop top and uncovered chest. Nothing innocent about that."

"Well, there's no cleavage."

"There was when you leaned forward. Made my dick stir, I love your body. Bartender, three shots. What do you like?"

"Fireball," I replied.

He placed all three shots next to me, and when I told him I didn't need three shots from him, he suggested that he was surprised I couldn't handle it. I took it as a challenge, and gulped down all three.

"I like you," he said. "You can really take it."

My clit was tingling a bit. I was a little wet.

"You got me, I have a weakness for shots. I like impressing people with what I can do."

"I am impressed. Very." He had been staring at my body for a while, and lightly ran his hand up my inner thigh. My hips instinctively bucked upwards to his touch, I'm easily aroused with some alcohol in my system.

After three more shots, I was feeling messy, slurring my words a little and resting my head on my hand, twirling my hair with my other hand. He took it and placed it on his bulge. I gladly held it, placing pressure on it.

"Come with me, Em. Let's go to the bathroom, it locks behind us."

"No, I shouldn't. I'm sorry. I don't do stuff like that."

"You don't do that stuff yet, you mean." He leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "I know you want my cock."

"I don't- I don't know..." I slurred and started to pull away from him.

"Yes you do. I know you want to take it hard. I'll fuck you harder than a strap on ever has."

"Thank you for the shots... You're hot, don't, um, take it personal, I just never has and I don't, um, really know you-" I got up unsteadily, needing to catch my balance.

The bartender was facing away from us as he washed glasses. "You'll get to know my cock."

"I don't know what to do though-"

"Doesn't matter. I'll tell you what to do. You decide nothing."

He grabbed me and dragged me towards the bathroom, me tripping over my feet. Yanked me in and locked the door behind me. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me deeply as he lightly gripped my neck. He wanted me to know he could choke me as he pleases. That didn't even occur to me, I was drunk and my mind was empty, I just kissed him back and put my arms around him because my panties were soaked.

"Get down on your knees. Unbuckle my belt and pull my cock out."

I dropped down, and did as he said, touching cock for the first time in my life as I pulled it out of his underwear. It was clean shaven and frighteningly long. There was a drop of precum on the tip.

He grabbed the back of my head and pushed it towards me, perfectly aimed to enter my mouth, oppened expectently. Tip in my mouth, I licked the precum off of it. Salty.

I suppose I had watched enough porn, because I knew to suck on the tip while exploring it with my tongue.

"Oh, fuck yeah," he groaned. "Now take it."

He abruptly pushed his cock down my throat until my lips reached his balls. I gagged slightly. He pulled his hips back until my mouth was just on the tip, then fucked my throat again."

"Holy fuck, you really can take it. Natural born slut."

I make a sound against his dick in disagreement and he said, "you're my slut now. Mine."

He fucked my throat faster, a few strokes pounding the back of my throat fast, and then a stroke where he left my mouth at his balls for me to suck the whole thing.

His cock twitched in my mouth, he was starting to groan loudly, constantly, and forced his cock even further down my throat until his balls are pressed against my face. Veins were popping out. I had been gagging, but I have always been able to control it well. As I sucked it as hard as I could, cupping and stroking his balls, entire cock down my throat, I gagged hard and the familiar feeling of vomiting being imminent, I start trying to pull my head back and hit his leg, making an unintelligable noise. He gripped my head too hard for me to pull away, but he had mercy on me and eased his cock out of my mouth until I was able to finally gasp and heave in air. Tears were streaming down my face to join a layer of spit, and there was an aftertaste of precum in my mouth.

"God, you're fucking good. A talented whore. I almost came, but there are different plans in store for you. Get up."

He pulled me up with a painful grip and grabbed my neck, choking me slightly as he forced me to stumble towards the sink.

"I'm going fuck you harder than you can even imagine. Take off your clothes."

"I shouldn't- I mean, I don't want to-"

I tried to pull away but I was too drunk to even see straight, let alone make my escape. He gripped my neck even harder.

"You shouldn't, or you don't want to?"

"Um... I shouldn't. I don't- I don't know you-"

"So you want it. You know my cock." He slipped his hand down my shorts and felt my hole. "You're soaked. You want it. You want to be fucked, don't you."

I nod. "Yeah."

"Say it."

"I want your cock. I, uh, wanted you to fuck me as soon as you spoke to me." I pause. "I wanted to pull your dick out when I... did the thing..."

"Rubbed my hard cock through my pants?"

"Uh-huh."

"Good girl."

He pulled my shirt up and I lifted my arms so he can take it off. I fumbled at the button on my shorts and after unclasping my bra, he unbuttoned them and pulled them down my thighs. I pulled them the rest of my way, and drunkenly lurched to the left when I yank them off of my right shoe so he could spread my legs. I'd never done this before, and I was wasted, but somehow I still knew what to do.

He caught me and approached my pussy with his cock.

"Wait," I gasped.

"No."

"Condom-"

"No. You're going to take my cock raw."

He rubbed his cock up and down my vagina to my clit, getting it wet.

"I'm not on the pill-"

"Plan B. You're not a dirty whore yet, just a beautiful, virgin girl. But you will be when I'm done with you."

I only noticed in retrospect that he called me a virgin even though I'd had sex with women, usually a pet peeve of mine, but I only noticed him and his cock against my vulva.

"I don't know you."

"We went over this. What do you think of my cock?"

He put pressure on my clit and a feeling of pleasure coursed throbbed through my pussy. I gasped before I replied, "I like it. It's so big and, uh, beautiful. My pussy leaked when I sucked it."

"You sucked it so hard. You're such a good, obedient little girl. Did you like my precum?"

He kept circling my clit with the tip of his cock. "It tasted good. I wanted you to cum there."

"Down your throat? You little slut. This time it'll be in your pussy."

I gasped as he entered me raw, and gripped his back.

Each stroke was harder and deeper than the last, and it hurt deep inside me. But I've always loved taking pain, and I could feel pressure on my g-spot, something that has never happened before even when I fingered myself and took a strap on. A delectable feeling I've never felt before throbbed through my clit each time he slammed into me, faster and faster. I cried out with every stroke, and the involuntary clamping of pussy on his cock with each surge of pain made him grunt with every stroke.

"God, you're so fucking tight. You're milking the cum out of my cock. You want a load of it deep inside you, I can tell."

"Yeah, please- no, don't. It would be-" I stopped to moan at a hard thrust, "-wrong. You shouldn't-"

He put pressure on my throat. "Do you want it or not?"

"I want it. Please. Please cum in my- oh... it feels so fucking good. I want it. I want it so bad!"

"I'd give it to you whether you wanted it or not, I wouldn't pull out of this tight fucking pussy. And I'd never ruin this with," he paused to groan as he pulled his cock almost entirely out of my pussy, pausing to stop himself from cumming. "You feel so good, Em. You feel so fucking good. I would only fuck you raw. Even if you said no, I know you want it."

"Yeah! I want it! Please, daddy, Jason, harder. Fuck me harder."

He pushed my upper body back with his grip on my neck, spread my legs and lifted me up so I was sitting on the edge of the sink. He slammed his cock into me, his balls slapping with each frantic stroke.

"I'm going to cum," he groaned.

"You shouldn't cum in me-"

"I'm going to."

"Yeah. Give it to me, deep, deep in my pussy- fuck, I'm cumming!"

My entire body convulsed up as I let out a long moan, cryjng out a sound that turned into a slurred, "yes!" It was a pulsing, hard feeling that spread through my hips, pleasure so intense that it can't be described.

My pussy gripped his cock even harder, and he pulled me close, taking his hand off my neck and wrapping his arms around me. The sound he made was an animalistic, primal sound, and I could feel his cock pulse, balls deep, as one load, then another, and another, filling my pussy. He owned me.

Another groan turned into, "god, yes, ugh," as he pulled his cock almost entirely out of me. It was covered in cum, and then he slowly entered me for a few more strokes. Another instinctual urge took over me to clamp down on his dick each time he entered me, the walls of my pussy stimulating his now sensitive glans a few more times.

Then, he pulled out. He put his hand on the edge of the sink for a minute, leaning against it to catch his breath. And then he reached for the paper towel and wiped off his cock.

"You're a natural, little lady. If you weren't a dirty whore before, you are now."

And then he put his dick in his pants and exited the bathroom. I lurched to the wall and eased myself to the ground. Cum leaked out of my pussy and I scooped it up to eat. My entire body was in an afterglow state of pure satisfaction and release.

I wondered what other men I could fuck.