All Comments on 'He Changed My Life'

by SUZY4BBC

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What a steamy pile of shit

She should own up and divorce David, take him to the cleaners because her comment that she was going to enjoy humiliating her husband means that she no longer has any respect or love for him. You can't have it both ways. Likewise, David should admit that he is not a bisexual man, he is a queer hiding behind the facade of bi. You can't have it both ways. As a woman, I can tell you that taking a huge cock is painful, like when he punches through your cervix...not erotic at all...hurt like a motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another fat ugly white chick....

or idiot queer guy for the big black lie wishing the truth away.Next time try making his cock smaller than John Holme's, who if you fucking neophytes could remember NEVER got his 10 incher all the way in anybody,even lisa bovey.Pistolpackinpete

BakebossBakebossalmost 15 years ago
Great story

Very sexy story, don't let the hate mongers dissuade you from writing more

GreekforfunGreekforfunalmost 15 years ago
Another story...

full of racist stereotypes which insult black and white people as well. If you add to this the poor writing and the lack of genuine imagination the outcome is garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GREAT STORY!

VERY SIMULAR TO WHAT HAPPEN TO US.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What

Kind of woman would want this? A really fucked up one, don't have any kids, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Suzy you are destroying your own race and are to f

fucking dumb to know it. White whores like you who never been fucked but write this shit are fucking blind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Stupidly stereotypical

Brainless trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
i'm a black male and this sucks

why she hurt her hubby,and not hurt james later.don't trust her as a human being.she mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
"Full Partner?"

I'd become a full partner alright. I'd shotgun to death both of the worthless sons a bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I Love It

As a cuckold husband, I loved it. The story could've been about us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
TAKING A VERY LARGE BLACK ONE

GREAT STORY HE CHANGED MY LIFE DO HOPE THERES A FOLLOW UP TO THIS ONE EXCELLENT WRITING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
it's women

like you who makes it impossible for us to live an equal good and integrated life here. your forcefully stir up the hate. I hope you can live with the dead you create this way.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 15 years ago
Not a story

This is just a pile of shit from a word processor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Liked it

Cuck here as well and this sounds very much like the dialoque which takes place in our bedroom when her lover is present.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Shame he wasnt smart enough to bite the cock

head off and then accuse him of rape. OW some people are just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
FAT SLAGS ARE US.COM

Yep trust a fat white women to want a BIG black man. And hate and dispise her once upon a time loved one one. He is not a MAN ANY more. Divorce is the only way forward. That or death whichever comes first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Black Is Better

As a married woman who enjoys interracial sex, this story is so true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Why should colour matter?

To the 'female' if that is what you are, what does the colour of a mans dick got to anything?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot hot hot

hot hot hot hot hot

I hope you write more like this one, lots more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Swing yes, Cucky NO

David was basically (somewhat) okay with the bi and swinging and cool with his wife.

The black thing peaked his interest; however, reluctantly and he didn't really seem to get off on the total black dominance and the cuckold thing. You need a sequel, David is going to get her to back off the Interracial and/or leave her. Get real, their openess in swinging was comfortable and mutual. Her dominating him is not in keeping with his psychy...forget it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Suzy you are writing like a child.

People don't behave this way because they are obviously far smarter than you. You fuck someone's wife then send her home with photos?? why?, so he can sue you, or blow a your fucking head off? The wife completely degrades her husband even though you go out of your way to let us know that this has never been done... why? so that the husband can slice a razor across her face?? People don't randomly fuck someone over, why? because unlike this author they have an IQ over the level of a morons!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what is wrong with....

.... you commentators below? Even ugly fat chicks from ohio need loving too.And black men do all act so primitively.Oh yeah.They prefer gross white chicks.Really.Just ask them.I dare you.Please?Just ask,just once,pleeeeeze?-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved the story, hot as hell.

Loved it! I can't wait to see my wife with a big black cock. She already has cuckolded me to a white guy...but now we are talking about her trying black.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
so david gets what?

Race is incidental to a wife that found ...she was a slut. David went along with those and she's ok with probably being one of many for james? And david will let he have the "fun"? If there was anything to the marriage, it slipped away in the process. Better for david to leave her to her new toy, and him find ... something for him.

bigglesbigglesalmost 13 years ago
Good but a little long

I enjoyed the story, but I really felt that two pages was as much as the subject could take.

Cant say that especially enjoy males sucking cock, but its ok in context & proportion.

Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

I loved it alot.......i'm waiting for the next bunch of stories about your experiences.......hot......!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Worthless

What a worthless excuse for a marriage. Yeah, you really love your husband (if you can call him that). The desire to humiliate someone in front of others is hatred. What a future you two have!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

Worthless story.. there is NO love for David..this is NOT a marriage.. you don't treat a human being with such humiliation and especially NOT your spouse.. she's a worthless stupid no good piece of trash... why would an author even waste his/her time writing such trash

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontanaover 2 years ago

Having been seduce by a black man, and enjoyed sex like I never had before, I can totally relate to that part! I don't mind a man calling me his naughty slut, as long as he has dominated me, sexually.

I have, of course, had men that made me tell them how much I love it.

The story stirred me and had elements of my own story. I was charmed and seduced into the lifestyle and My husband became orally bisexual because of my first black BF.

I came here because we have similar interests and enjoyed your story, so much, I felt seduced through the things you were describing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

James is too over the top with his arrogance. And PLEASE learn the difference between you're (you are) and your.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous