He Couldn't Say No Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About the time I reached the aunt's initial climax I noticed that Louise was occasionally squirming in her seat. Not continuously, just occasionally, like when she turned a page. Was she aroused by the porn she was reading and rubbing her pussy lips together?

I returned to my book, reading of the aunt's lecturing of the young man for driving her to her climax too quickly. She explained that he needed to back away from her clit when she showed signs of an approaching climax. "The art is in the tease she told him. Get me to the edge and hold me there." That was when I noticed a new motion from Louise's carrell. She crossed her legs, letting her plaid skirt drift above her knees, just a bit.

As the aunt approached her second climax, telling her young nephew to push his fingers into her "quim'" ( an archaic term for cunt I learned later when I found a place to look it up), Louise began to cross and re-cross her legs as she turned each page. Each time her dress climbed a little higher on her legs. I had been right. She had lovely, lean, sexy thighs. I could see that she had released a couple of additional buttons on her blouse and there was a flush on the otherwise creamy skin of her upper chest. I thought it beautiful. I was sure now she was aroused by her reading material. There seemed to be no sign of the bra I had seen earlier. She was using a finger of one hand to twist a lock of hair repeatedly, totally engrossed in her reading.

About the time I got to the end of the aunt's lesson on cunnilingus and was about to start a chapter in which the aunt had moved on into cock sucking, Louise made a major change in her posture. She put a leg up on the desk and rocked back on the legs of the chair so her other leg was spread widely, her toe barely touching the concrete floor—just enough to push off and rock the chair. She was holding the book in one hand and the other hand, was now releasing the remaining buttons on her blouse.

She looked at me over the top of her glasses. "Are you enjoying this material Andrew?" Her free hand tugged her blouse free from the waist of her skirt and her breasts were fully exposed now. The bra I had seen earlier had definitely gone missing, not that I was disappointed about that. Her tits were larger than I had expected. Louise was one of those women I've met from time to time who look flat chested, until you actually see them naked and realized that they have a relatively small chest but still have good sized breasts mounted seductively on a narrow chest. My cock leaped to attention forcing me to make yet another adjustment to my shorts.

"Uh yes. . . . "It looks like you are too," I said. She was using her free hand to fondle a breast and twist its nipple now.

"Yes, I am. This book is one of my favorites, but I've read it a couple of times before." She set the book down and pulled the hem of her dress up to her waist. With her legs spread as they were, the light coming from my carrell exposed her white cotton panties, pulled snugly against her sex so her pussy lips were clearly outlined. There was a damp spot on the panties. She leaned back in the chair, her legs spread lewdly as she used her hands to masturbate her tits.

"And what are you reading, Andrew?"

I was using a hand to stroke my hard-on through the fabric of my shorts. "Uhh . . . " I said. "It doesn't seem to have a title, or an author, or a publisher."

"Those are some of the best ones," she responded. She now had one hand on her white cotton panties massaging her sex through the soggy cloth. "You know though that you would probably enjoy it more if you let your cock out of those shorts."

"You think so?" I said, now openly massaging my engorged cock through my shorts.

"Oh yes." As she spoke, she pushed her panties aside exposing her sex. Her outer lips were swollen and glistening with her juices, and she used a finger to slide between them to molest the succulent, tender flesh below.

I took her at her word, raised my hips, and pushed my shorts and underwear off, letting them to fall to my feet. I kicked off the flip flops I had been wearing along with the clothing I had just pushed to my feet, so I was now sitting naked but for a T-shirt. My cock was standing straight up, fully erect, and seeking a pussy to engage. When I reached down to stroke it, I found more than a few drops of precum on its head.

"My you have a beautiful prick," she said. I was stroking it slowly as she stared at me and slowly stroked her pussy lips which were now fully visible, the panties having been pushed well to the side.

She picked up her book and went back to her reading, leaving one hand free to slowly stroke her glistening pussy lips, and dip briefly into her cunt from time to time. I sat staring at her, my hips pushed forward and my hand slowly stroking my cock. I had lost interest in the book. Watching Louise masturbate was far better.

After several minutes of watching, I said, "That must be very interesting material."

"It is," she said, putting the book down and looking straight at me. "A young girl has been caught having sex with her older cousin. It really wasn't her fault. He was an experienced cocksman, and he seduced her. Now she has been banished from her home by her puritan father. Her cousin, who wants a continued opportunity to fuck her from time to time, has taken her to a house of ill repute. Do you know what that is Andrew?"

"A whore house," I said quietly.

"Exactly," Louise said as she pushed her panties off her hips and kicked them away from her feet somewhere in the direction my clothes had gone. Now she had both hands on her sex, spreading her pussy lips wide apart and showing the flushed sensitive tissue beneath them.

"Have you ever been to a whore house Andrew?"

"No," I said slightly shocked.

"My husband likes them," she said. "Or he used to until he had a minor stroke a couple of years ago."

"Did you go with him?"

"No, Andrew. Whore houses are not a place for wives. That is where men go to do the kinky things they think, or know, there wives won't do."

"Oh," I said. "I've never been to a whore house and I am not married, so I guess I wouldn't know."

"Yes you wouldn't, would you?"

I pulled my t-shirt off and tossed it after the rest of my clothes so I was now naked. "So what happens to her in the whore house?" I asked, trying to move the subject back to book. I wasn't sure how much I wanted to learn about her husband.

"The madam takes the young woman in and teaches her everything there is to know about being a high class courtesan. The description of the lessons is very graphic and detailed."

"And is it well written," I asked." In line with your thesis of a mystery erotica author with talent?" Her attention was now totally focused on my rigid cock as I sat stroking it before her.

"Yes," she whispered. The books were forgotten as we watched each other masturbate.

"God, you have a beautiful cock," she said.

"You said that before," I reminded her. She now had two fingers buried deep in her cunt as she stared at my cock.

"I know."

"Take the rest of your clothes off," I said.

She smiled, "I thought you would never ask." She stood and slipped off her skirt and blouse to match my nudity. Her beauty was stunning as she stood before me. Long shapely legs, trim, but still round and well-muscled hips, a neatly trimmed bush that topped her gleaming lips, and an absolutely delicious pair of tits.

"You are lovely," I said.

She did a little pirouette before the carrell, obviously enjoying her exposure and my lustful attention. Then she walked toward me and said simply and clearly, "Andrew, do you like to fuck?"

"Yes."

"Good."

She stood facing me, her legs on either side of mine, and lowered herself down onto my lap. I put my hands on her ass, pulling her forward so my cock was trapped between her pussy and my belly. I could feel the warm juices that were making her lips gleam. Having gotten her properly seated, I begin using my hands to massage her breasts. Each one was just a handful, not massive like Mrs. E's tits and not bee stings like Lisa's.

She raised herself up and reached down to position the head of my cock at the mouth of her cunt. Then she slowly lowered herself down, wiggling just a bit as she impaled herself on my cock.

"Oh . . .Yes. . . . Oh Andrew. That feels so good. It's been so long."

"Really?" I said. "You're a beautiful woman."

"My husband . . ." she paused. "He's older than me and has lost interest, since he had that minor stroke."

"Oh god," I said. "How could anyone lose interest in a pussy like yours. It's so fucking comfortable. Who is this fool?"

She smiled. "It's Professor Smithson."

I froze. I was fucking my professor's wife. "You're his wife and Professor Smithson goes to whorehouses?"

"Yes and yes, but don't worry. He doesn't care who I fuck, so long as I am discreet about it. And you will be discreet, won't you Andrew?" She squeezed my cock with the muscles in her cunt for punctuation. How could anyone say no to that. Yes, this was yet another time in my life when a lot of people might think I should have said no to a woman. But how the hell do you say no when your cock is already buried in her cunt? All I could say was, "Of course I'm always discreet."

"Good, because your cock feels really good and I would hate to have to stop this."

"I used to be Smithson's TA when I was working on my Masters. He was my advisor. He seduced me, as he had other women he worked with before, but I convinced him to leave his estranged wife and marry me. That's why I know how he'll grade your paper. I do most of the grading. He likes to deliver his boring lectures, but he hates to do the grading."

"How did you get him to leave his wife?"

She giggled. "I was willing to go to a whore house with him and watch as some young woman tied him up and then sucked him off. She was very abusive. He loved it. He loved it later when I treated him the same way. His wife wouldn't do that."

Too much information about her husband again. "So does that mean I can get an A . . . on my paper?"

She laughed. "We'll see how this afternoon goes."

Now she began to bounce on my cock and I used my back and legs to drive my shaft in deeper on each return stroke.

"And the research project?" I asked.

She laughed. "I thought that by now you would have figured out there isn't a research project. I just wanted to get you up here and seduce you."

"Oh." (I didn't care. Her cunt felt marvelous). We fucked in near silence, the only sound our panting and the sound of my prick sliding in and out of her dripping cunt.

"Are you going to tie me up?" I asked

She stopped moving and looked at me through her cat like eyes. "Oh so you're one of those," she said. "Maybe, if you're good. Right now I just want to fuck. It's been way too long since I had a big cock like this in me. Just fuck me now Andrew."

There was more silence. Just the lewd noises of our coupling.

"Oh fuck you've got a marvelous cock. It touches me everywhere. So fucking good." She reached down between us and began stroking her clit. Within moments she was hanging on the edge of an orgasm. "OH, OH, OH. This is so fucking good. I'm close so close. OH here it comes. Oh shit I'm CUMMMMMMMING." She bucked and screamed for what seemed forever to me. I was gripping her ass firmly with both hands to keep her from falling off my lap. And then, just as quickly as it had begun, her orgasm stopped and she collapsed her face on my shoulders.

I could feel tears running down my chest.

"Louise. Are you okay," I asked.

She picked her head up and looked at me with her grey eyes. "Okay? Okay Andrew? I haven't been this okay in months. I always cry after a good climax. But I have to know. You're still hard, aren't you? You didn't cum, did you?"

I responded by pumping my cock as deep into her still cramping cunt as I could get it. "Oh shit," she said, her grey eyes as wide as I ever saw them.

We spent the next two hours in that empty, hidden section of the stacks fucking our brains out. I finger fucked her and ate her to screaming climaxes. I fucked her from behind on her knees on the floor, and bent face down over the desk. We fucked on the floor missionary style, spooning, and cowgirl. I fucked her laying on her back on the carrell table with her legs over my shoulders, and just about any other position we could bend ourselves into. She sucked my cock until I sprayed my hot cum all over those beautiful tits of hers. I came at least three times that afternoon and I have no idea how many times Louise climaxed.

Even better, I spent the rest of that school year with a regular Thursday afternoon tryst with Louise in the old restricted stacks. Once I became convinced I wasn't wrecking a marriage, but just providing Louise with the sex her husband couldn't provide, it was great. We stored a couple of yoga mats up there to soften the concrete floor. Sometimes we would role play scenes from the Victorian porn. I would be the lecherous uncle and she the demurring, but horny, young woman who would ultimately succumb to my lechery. She would bring costumes to enhance our play. Nothing decent mind you, but always arousing. One time she brought a nun's habit supplemented with black, calf-high, laced boots. The spiky heels didn't work all that well with the metal grate floor but it was sexy as hell when she was on her back with her legs spread and feet in the air. She brought in a couple of her husband's neck ties and we took turns tying each other up. I liked to bend her over the carrell desk top tying her hands to the other side. Then I would fuck her from behind and slap her ass hard while we fucked. She loved it. My god we had a good time in that old library and nobody cared but us.

Yes, my affair with Louise was a great one. It ended when her husband accepted a new position on the English faculty at Brown, and being the dutiful wife she was, Louise went with him. I never had any doubt that Louise would follow her husband because she was in love with him. My only role in her life was to provide the sex her husband could no longer give her. Presumably Brown found a job for her in their library and hopefully she found a young undergraduate to fuck her silly like I had. It would have been a shame for a woman like Louise to do without.

I felt bad when she left, but not heartbroken. We weren't in love—just two horny people having a good time in a way that wasn't hurting anyone else. Yes, I thought, Louise was one of the good ones.

Oh yes, I remembered. I did get an A on the paper and for the whole class for that matter. The only time I ever fucked my way to an A.

Now I watched the sun disappear into the fog that was crawling over the Oakland hills. My Scotch was gone and my cigar finished. Time to go in and fix dinner.

12