He Drops the Soap

Story Info
Casual morning fuck in a cabin in the woods.
2.4k words
4.38
15.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there! This is the first little story I've had the courage to publish. Please be nice. Feedback and love are appreciated.

I mentally cursed myself for not buying a bag of sugar at the road-side general store back on the main highway. The cup of coffee is warm in my hands. Come to think of it, that's the only warm thing about me right now. I pull out my phone and the weather app tells me it's about 54 degrees Fahrenheit this chilly fall morning.

A wind blows against the house, making cold air rush by my bare thighs. Goosebumps pop up all over my smooth legs as the wind also reminds me of my lack of panties. Blushing even though I know no one is around, I clamp my legs together, hoping to generate and retain some warmth in my body that is still groggy from the previous night's fornication.

I carefully put down my cup of coffee on the wooden balcony railing. I straighten my back and the creaking of branches brings my attention to the vista before me. I was skeptical when you told me you were renting a cabin all the way down California's Big Sur coastline and in the middle of the forest. However, your speculations of future sexual adventures there and the drive down helped convince me otherwise. You weren't exaggerating when you said it was almost in the middle of nowhere.

The drive down the California coast was misty, windy (road and weather alike), and breathtaking. When you took a turn inland off into the hills I was discouraged at first, but the forest around here eventually began to excite me even more.

Finally, the cabin was a superb choice of yours. It sits on a wooded hillside with a bed, kitchen, and sitting area all in one big enclosed room. There is a generous open deck upon which also sits the toilet and shower. I never took you for such an exhibitionist, but I love it! The view before me is of another wooded hillside with trees in all various states of fall coloring. There is a thin mist coating everything in dew and I hear a couple birds chirping.

Again, a faint gust of wind blows against my back, whipping up my loose, brown, neck-length hair in a flurry behind me. I hold my arms together as I involuntarily shiver.

After it passes, I stretch them straight above my head as I give another yawn. Looking down, I see the stretching has also pressed my un-contained breasts against the front of my white sweatshirt; it's the only thing I bothered to slip on before walking outside.

I hear the scraping of the screen door behind me being slid open. I don't look behind me. I know it's you, probably woken up by the sound of me brewing coffee. I keep looking off into the trees as if you aren't even there. I hear you take a couple steps on the creaky wooden deck until I feel your looming presence right behind me.

I shiver again, but this time there was no gust of wind. Slowly, I feel your strong arms snake their way under mine. Both of your arms interlock around my waist. They pull me into your warm embrace. I sense you towering over me as I feel your chest rise and fall against my shoulder blades.

You lean forward until I can feel your breath on the tip of my right ear. You whisper good morning and I give a groggy groan in response. You are warmer than me and I press back into you, hungry for protection from the cold. You take this to mean that I want to fuck. You're always so terrible at interpreting my body language in the heat of the moment.

I take a quick glance over my shoulder at you and I confirm you are stark naked behind me. I turn my head back. My newly formulated theory about you being an exhibitionist are confirmed just like that.

I feel a pang of heat on my thigh and looking down, it's your hungry cock that's brushed against the back of my leg. I see you take one hand, grasping it, and guiding it till it's pointing up under my sweatshirt. I playfully voice my distaste. I'm not in the mood right now, we just woke up, and we can't really have sex out on the deck like this I say as I try to reason with your ravenous sexual appetite.

You whisper the need to bury your cock in my hot cavity into my ear. There is no wind, but I shiver again. I tell you I need to take a shower first to wash off the sweat and dried cum from last night. You halfheartedly try to strongarm me with one hand and bend me over the deck railing, but I squeal and wriggle out of your grasp.

You laugh heartedly and tell me how much of a minx I was in just a sweatshirt and how I naughtily cocked my hips toward your gaze through the sliding glass door as I sipped my coffee. I smirk and give you the finger as I walk over to the shower, slowly pulling the sweatshirt over my head as I do so.

It's a simple affair with a rubber mat on the deck and a showerhead sticking out of the wall with two water valves. I drape the sweatshirt over the nearby deck railing. I'm now naked, arms clutching my body as I try to continue to fend off the morning chill.

I'm facing the shower wall and am about to turn it on when I feel you behind me. Thinking you're trying to pull a fast one and slip it in, I turn around and my hands shoot down to protect my pussy from your delicious, ravenous cock. I'm shocked when you reach behind me and I hear the squeak of a valve turning. I realize to late that I've been bamboozled.

Ice cold water cascades out of the shower head right onto me. The cold hits me and I almost choke on a breath. My jaw clamps down at first and it's as if I've passed through a ghost of the living dead. Naturally, I let out an ear-piercing scream that made all of the birds go silent.

I must look like an enraged, wet cat right now as I continue to quiver and shiver as the cold water continues to pelt my poor naked body. Thanks to your efforts, my nipples are standing tall and proud. You deliberately lick your lips as your eyes roam my shaking body.

Like a gentleman, you step under the stream of freezing water to be with me and you reach behind to turn on the hot water. I let out a long, shaky breath as the water turns from freezing to lukewarm to nice and warm. Using your fingers, you brush the damp strands of my hair out of my face. Once my glaring look towards you is unobstructed, you bend down and plant a light kiss on my nose. It doesn't work and I continue to be annoyed. You smile as if you didn't just alleviate a problem you yourself caused.

Grabbing the bottle of shampoo on the nearby shelf, you begin to wash your hair. Thinking the ordeal is over, I naively begin to wash my own body. You've rinsed the shampoo out of your hair so I ask you if you would kindly wash my back especially since that's where most of your cum had landed and dried last night.

You oblige and ask for the soap so I hand it behind me. The next thing I know, I hear a thunk as you take the soap, it slips out of your hand, and lands against the shower wall. It comes to rest right next to my foot on the rubber mat of the shower. I bend down at the waist to pick it up.

All I can hear is the pounding of water on our skin and the deck. The water runs down my back and off the tips of my fingers as I reach for the bar of soap. Immediately, I hear you shift your stance behind me and I realize my mistake too late.

In an instant, I feel your cock thrust into my pussy as you audibly chuckle at my stupidity.

I yelp at both the surprise of being speared by your cock and at the shock of having my shoulder pushed roughly against the cold, wet wood-paneled wall of the cabin as you try to get leverage over my body. I manage to steady myself and plant my hands on the wall in front of me.

Now, I'm still bent about 90 degrees horizontal at the waist as you continue to fuck me. I at least manage to widen the stance of my bare feet on the rubber shower mat and grasp my forearms together and plant them against the cold, wet wood. I plant my forehead against the solid base of my forearms. You continue to fuck me roughly and bent over as the warm shower water helps make the temperature of the situation bearable. Now, I begin to moan as your cock continues to slide against the slick walls of my pussy.

My wet, brown hair which initially hung down around my face when I bent down to pick up the soap, is now matted against my forehead and partially covers my eyes. I have no need to look behind me so I focus on what's in front of me as the shower water continues to pound against the back of my bent over form.

Looking straight down, I see rivulets of water snaking down the wooden wall in front of me. I see the splatter of streams of water as they cascade off of my back and hit the rubber mat below. I spy my smooth, spread legs and my bare feet. I can see the toes of your own feet slightly behind mine. The only sounds I hear are the splattering of the water on the rubber shower mat and the slapping of flesh against flesh as you bottom out in me over and over.

I moan involuntarily when I feel the tip of your cock brush my cervix. Your length was quite exceptional, but your cock had never brushed against me there. I almost lost my balance at the surprising sensation. I tensed my leg muscles to keep my knees from buckling. Maybe there was an advantage to this sex position. I try to clamp my thighs together, but the way I'm positioned makes it nearly impossible or I'll lose my balance.

You continue to fuck me, not noticing the extra sensational pleasure you're causing this time. You thrust in fully again and I hear another audible slap of flesh. The tip brushes against that sensitive, second opening once more. I let out a pleasurable yelp.

This seems to only encourage you as you begin to pick up the pace from a slow, lazy fucking to a jackhammer. It isn't long before I feel the grip of your hands on my hips tightening. I know you're close. I think you feel bad for keeping me bent over so you wrestle me out from under the shower. I'm unfortunately pulled upright and out from under the warm water.

You continue to do quick shallow thrusts into my dripping wet pussy as you guide me over to the railing of the deck. Once more, I'm confronted with the beautiful view of the forest. I rest my bare forearms on the wooden railing and prepare for the next assault on my channel. I whine as you pull out fully and just rub it up and down my outer lips. You know how much I hate teasing like that mid-fuck. Thankfully you do only enough to get my fresh juices on your cock before smoothly plunging back into me.

I tilt my head up and look toward the forest. My cheeks are flushed. Is someone watching us right now? I realize that both of us are naughty exhibitionists. I shiver as the chill morning strips away the warmth of the shower water coating my naked body. I steel my body and guard the warmth in my core where I feel your cock sliding in and out of me. You breath hotly into my ear as you announce your intention to cum. I acknowledge you with a loud moan which I project into the forest and its inhabitants.

At this point, I don't care if anyone or anything is watching. I feel one with nature and prepare myself to be bred like a beast in a clearing. Somewhere, I hear a crow cry out. Your cock begins to twitch and pulsate in my pussy. I feel your seed flowing into my female cavity, warming me up and filling me with a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction.

It's at that moment that I cum myself. My nails dig into the wood railing as my body shakes all over. With your cock still buried deep in me, holding your fertile seed in me, you reach around and hug my body close as you help me ride out my carnal orgasm.

As you hold me close, your cock flops out of my pussy and I feel my pussy clench around cold nothingness as I squirt droplets of my lust onto the wooden deck below. The sound of the droplets of my pussy juice pattering on the wooden deck is drowned out by the still-running shower behind us.

I brace myself against the railing as all the energy seems to leave my body. The caffeine from the coffee I had been drinking left me a lifetime ago. I feel your arms leave their position around my body.

I hear you walk off. Suddenly, I feel a coarse towel draped over my back. I don't know what I would do without you. Gently, you towel off my back and shoulders. You bend down and dry my thighs and legs. Turning around you oblige my glistening stomach and chest, of course not before giving a quick peck to one of my still erect nipples. I let out a satisfied breath.

Finally, you reach down and give a generous pat of my wet pussy with the towel. You drape the towel around my shoulders and lead me back inside to our warm, very inviting bed.