All Comments on 'He Gave Me My First Orgasm'

by CarieMetoBed

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WittonWittonalmost 2 years ago

It was worth all five stars the first time it was posted, and nothing has changed.

I like the protagonist's statement of the issue (she's never had an orgasm through heterosexual activities) then creates an opportunity for its solution (bar hopping with a friend) recognizes that a solution might be at hand - and voila' - problem solved

Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some 51 years ago I was taking a course in Brazilian lit at the U. of Minnesota. The prof was a famous literary critic in Brazil who found it best to be out of the county at the height of the military regime. I had been in Brazil for two years in the U.S. army and spoke and read Portuguese very well but I knew nothing about literature. A lot of the terms he would use didn't mean anything. But one day he talked about "a necessidade de ter verisemelhanca," the need to have verisimilitude. In other words, a story has to have the ring of reality about it, even if science fiction.

This is a first story by an author and it shows inexperience in some ways, but it has the true ring of verisimilitude. You KNOW that it could have happened this way, entirely believable, entirely human. That made it a great story, the best I have read on this site in some time.

HornyXhosaHornyXhosaalmost 2 years ago

Hot story, but probably not a true one. No woman could take three loads, and not clean up sometime. And cleaning up in the shower can det darn intdresting...

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 2 years ago

5...for feeling authentic!

I believed every word!

CarieMetoBedCarieMetoBed9 months agoAuthor

HorneyXhosa I am not sure why I care what you think, but I have to defend this story as being true. First of all I do not think she gave every single little detail like going to the bathroom to clean up, get a glass of water, etc. In addition the other day I asked her one to tell me about one of her hottest most memorable sexual experiences and she mentioned this one. My wife knows how much I love to hear about her experiences before we stated dating and has told me many of them, but does not go too far into the detail as she did with this one. I continue to encourage her to write it, but she has not done so yet.

badvudubadvudu3 months ago

Just love true stories told by female authors !! Please keep writing....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarieMetoBed@CarieMetoBed
We are a couple sharing some of our past experience before we met, and started dating. I will be posting the stories that both my wife and I write if I feel they are worthy of you reading them. Neither one of us are good at writing fiction so the stories will all be true to o...