All Comments on 'He Let Them Have Me #04'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 170 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chicken shit.

I've never seen an author puss out as fast as you. I really liked this story but you totally shit the bed with this chapter. She went from no limits to suddenly "No I can't" she folded faster than President Obama bowing to the Saudi King.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I was hoping for more

Another nice chapter, look forward to more about them.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
She had to stop at some line...

She had to stop at some line...But she stopped in the wrong place...because she had her children involved a long time ago and for too long , and one of them was still a minor!!! I was right when in the previous part I said the writer was trying to shock and to push our bounderies, to force hate comments and he finally said it in the his final note: "Truthfully I also enjoyed the negative feedback. Even the emailed threats. You guys crack me up...". 2* because in this part I laughed a lot when she thought about her children: "They did not act with disgust. They still treated me and their father with love..."!!! This was only possible in a parallel world...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I didn't like the kids involved but I'm real glad you made them stop . They experienced something as a couple which is ok if they both want it. The talk with the daughters would of been nice. Saying how this is not really how their father or mother act but it was something they wanted to try together. The one question is did the girls even fuck him . They both were getting fucked already .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just skipped to the scoring

After ch.1 I knew this story.

Keep writing, I'll keep giving ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty stupid series.

True, I just skimmed to see if possible there were any redeeming qualities. There weren't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What? No collar?

I kept waiting for this to move to the BDSM section.

MwRadicalMwRadicalover 8 years ago
Great Stoty

I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing it with us. Thanks also for not dragging this out for 20 installments that get boring as time goes on. Better to end it now. I'll wait for your next story.

Rw43Rw43over 8 years ago
Glad you ended it

Incest stories can be fun at times.

Incest stories that are based on Dad is a gutless wimp and even his work friends know it, Mom is a slut who will let anybody do anything to her and won't listen to Dad anymore, and the whole family is being manipulated by a skilled predator--those stories are anything but fun.

BTW, Mom and Dad may try to go back to normal, and be happy with it. Daughters, on the other hand, have had a whole new world of opportunity promised to them, and then seen it snatched away. They will be back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Strange but entertaining tale.

I won't really criticize the ending of the story since most all of the stories on this site have a somewhat implausible ending, as this one does. In real life relationships, you can never go back to where you were before momentous events occurred. But you can in a fictional story. Hey, it's a story, not an unerring retelling of actual events. And well done at that.

fr45fr45over 8 years ago
All good things must come to an end

and it's too bad that this series had to end. I have really enjoyed it. 5 well deserved stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Totally sick shit.

# 1 If you were trying to bring attention to how serial killers are formed you did a good job. Other that that its the work of a perverted sick mind. ie. lick them clean. Fetish shit.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 8 years ago
Strange one

Kyle, her husband, seemed to be uninvolved and emotionless. Did he just watch silently and do nothing?

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Strange one

That's the fun of fiction. It's your call. You fill in the details or it makes you think, I wonder. Many stories in great fiction leave you with a feeling of "Whattever happened to" or "What happens next". (Not that this is great fiction, it's porn) but just using that as an example.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Ending

I thought this could one of those endless 42 part stories. Glad to you ended it and ended it well

deadonedeadoneover 8 years ago

So as the story ends a few things are clear.

The two girls will fuck gray and become his sluts.

The wife will never be satisfied with kylie.

kylie will never have the kids respect again.

nobody will respect kylie.

he becomes a footnote at best

once word get around that she is a gutter slut she will not have any female friends except fellow scanks (as demonstrated in story).

every man will be hitting on her even more, but she will like and except them

So great family life ahead.

tbear58tbear58over 8 years ago
Re Strange One

It's an interesting dynamic. My wife and I were involved with 2 Doms in the past. One was in the same class as Gray, while he did go into Alpha mode while we played, once the clothes were back on he had nothing but respect for our marriage. At one time when my wife was getting bitchy, he told her if she didn't show her husband (me) respect he wouldn't fuck her anymore. When we decided we didn't want to play anymore he stepped aside and just became a good friend. we still talk to him on a regular basis and he said if we ever start playing again he hopes we would consider him as a partner. The other Dom didn't respect me. My wife threw him out and told him she didn't want to see him again.

syd_v63syd_v63over 8 years ago
Yes

Yes it was a great ending although I would've loved for you to take it further but am also glad you didn't. The difficulty with writing a story like this is that there can actually be no foreseeable ending, simply because debauchery has no end. People are capable of the most base things when it comes right down to it. What I loved about your essay was just that, the exploration of limits and boundaries. Any story that can take you to the edge and bring you back without going over is a good story.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 8 years ago
A decent tale

Someone commented about the future. The loss of respect for Kyle and the slut from the rest of the world.

In truth, things aren't so absolute. In every other way Kyle is still the father, the husband, the provider. People can compartmentalize the different aspects of their life. Since the daughters are mature and sexually active their parents have opened the minds to other paradigms.

I'd like to see a follow up where the whole family spends a period of time being intimate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank God it's over. But then it's really not.

Iwasneverfun will dredge up some more shit out of the sewer and spew it on the walls at LW. If not him, some other deranged fool. I wonder if mental health professionals troll this site like lawyers chase ambulances? Seems like a good business practice.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 8 years ago
Thanks for

allowing them to get out of it intact. Kyle deserves some loving that pushes his buttons. I'd love to see a MFF threesome for his thank you from wifey.

xdesiresxdesiresover 8 years ago
Loved the story...

Wish she had done it with Tam, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best part of the story? The Author's note at the end.

Got a good laugh from that part. It never ceases to amaze me that people are so fired up about a fictional story, on a free porn site, on the world wide web! You'd think from their responses that the Author had shot their dog, stolen their wife and pissed in their beer! Geez people, lighten up. I can understand not liking a story. It was badly written, you hated the characters and you really, really hated the ending when the characters didn't behave the way the reader wanted them to. Don't like it, give some examples of why you didn't like it and move on for Christ's sake. Or write your own damn story. But threatening peoples lives or calling other commentators stupid names really makes no sense (unless their names begin with Bonnie or Vastie, then feel free to be really nasty). Lit should be doing some policing of their site. Get a life people. By the way - I didn't particularly like this story. Kyle seemed like he was dumber than a rock and John was just an unlikeable person. No fun to read. That's it!

Pleasureman69Pleasureman69over 8 years ago
Wonderfully Erotic

Another very erotic story from a favorite author. Will this story have another chapter focusing answering all the questions the girls must have and letting them experience family love?

bigredkerbigredkerover 8 years ago
Great Story Series!

You are something else. I had trouble putting the series down and doing something I would consider "normal", like working, eating, sleeping, talking with my bride, etc. You got me hook, line, and sinker from the first paragraph of the first part. I wanted her to lie with her daughter and Gray and I wanted that to be her limit. I wanted to see the father undress the two daughters so that Gray could fuck them, and I wanted that to be her limit. You gave me what I wanted more than anything, though: a confirmation that you'll keep writing! Thank you for sharing.

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Re Anonymous' "Best part of the story"

No, Anonymous, please don't ask people to "lighten up" and to accept that it is "just a story".

There are commentators who need to be able to express their moral outrage at the things characters (especially wandering wives) do in LW stories, and there are those of us who need to express our self-adjudged superiority and openness by commenting on their moral outrage. Would you deny us our entertainment?

Authors provide a service to the commentariat. Those who make comments need stories worthy of commenting on. As an author, the worst thing that could happen to my story would be to attract no comments at all.

And then there may even be some readers who actually read the stories for the enjoyment of their erotic content and their value as a well-constructed story.

Please, Imstillfun, keep writing. I didn't particularly like the last chapter -- I thought it ended without any real resolution of the motivations of the characters. (And if you follow the Incest path as you suggested, I won't read any follow-up story.) But with this one you certainly provided a story that attracted some wonderful comments with your earlier chapters.

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyable series

Enjoyable read and I look forward to the sequel. This part does need some editing. There were a few sentences that made no sense because of either missing words, missing letters in words, or wrong words. Also, in each chapter you use "I" when "me" is the appropriate word.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
And everyone was none the worse for wear. ?

An exciting world Mr. Gray and Amber live in. Quite a cycle they are riding. Thanks for sharing with us. For me the most exciting part of the cuckold was Gray hitting on the daughters and mom feeling the same as Kyle not wanting anything to happen, but was going to have to live with the desicions made by the others. Second best the Slut sitting on his lap, back to chest legs spread when Kyle walks in, his wife with just some balls visible between their legs, Nasty! TMI.

I'm not into incest, not sure how anyone can be, young sure, were all chasing that, my lost youth, wasted on my younger days. *~*

What cancer? I guess you pushed some butt-ons

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticover 8 years ago
Interesting question.

Although I could never embrace a lifestyle in which I would surrender to the will of another person, the wife in this final chapter does raise a interesting question when she states, "I don't know what normal is anymore."

Each of us has our own definition. And when something involves consenting adults, can there really be an abnormal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
next chapter?

HOT, but wish the line hadn't been drawn there, looking forward to Kyle and his wife losing those last inhibitions and letting Gray have Tam and Cammy in a future chapter hopefully...

Zed56Zed56over 8 years ago
I Liked the Way This Ended

Well done. No incest and the spouses seemed to have found themselves

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
incredible series

Makes me want to do this to my bf.

chauncygardnerchauncygardnerover 8 years ago
confused

I am a cuck fan, but this had my head spinning, I was never clear who was where and what was going on. well, the more you write, the better you get. your readers aren't privy to the story in your head, your writing seems a "shorthand" notes version of a story. need to fill in more, not lengthy prose, usually only a word or sentence more here and there so the scenes aren't guessing games in fast forward

rocketeer50rocketeer50over 8 years ago
Fun fantasy

I read them all in one afternoon. I just wanted to see what would happen next. You teased us with the daughters and I was ready to read about them getting it on with Gray while mom watched. One time watching just Tam (the older) then Tam and Cammy getting it on with Gray, Tam leading her on, teaching her. Like other commenters, though, I would not have enjoyed actual incest, just the watching.

angela123angela123over 8 years ago
Wow

What a story, hope to get another one soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

What a great story please add on to this it was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story and I know we have lots of people that do crazy things in life hell I'm one of them. I would not like to see my wife being pushed to her limit.

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4about 8 years ago
What happened to Part 3?

Not on website

graymangazergraymangazerabout 8 years ago
Very hot.

I enjoyed this story, it was very well written and very hot. For some reason I love cuck stories, all the more if they are non com but this is just as good. I thought it would be about greasy, rough bikers, but you surprised me: Gray and Amber actually had some feelings. Yes I thought it was very hot, and it had me touching myself more than a few times.

But......I have a critique: believability? There are a few things that are just too unbelievable: she first orgasmed just on his say so, then she and just about everyone else seemed to cum over and over again. In my experience multi orgasmic women are rare, they would rather cum and then have a cuddle. As for men: believe me the vast majority shoot their load and want to have a smoke or turn over and sleep.

Gray doesn't seem to be a nasty guy, but by his own admission he has turned a number of women into sluts, and equally their husbands into cuckolds. I really can't believe that just one of them didn't object, and regardless how tough he is, when up against an angry husband, a dark alley and a length of iron pipe there is only one result.

Thirdly: as a complete, twisted pervert and the parent of two adult girls I can't believe that anyone would allow their children to become involved in anything like this, that was really too far.

But it was just a story, and a bloody good one. Unbelievable things happen and long may it be so. The end was abrupt but expected and explained, although there was plenty more life in it.

Despite my complaints I'm now going to take a look at your other offerings, and hope they are as good :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@ Mr All Caps

The authors have no authority over the score. If the score is going up the author is not the one doing it. The only thing the author can do is delete comments.

If you every posted anything besides ridiculous comments maybe you would know that. Sadly, you have no talent so shit on others that do.

Learn how to turn off the cap lock assohole. Maybe pick up a book in the process.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
SOOO BORING !

THE SHADES OF A DRUNK VOMIT IS STILL MORE COLORFUL

CragerjCragerjabout 8 years ago
Owsome 4 part story

I am new to this site and ran across this series. Could not wait to see what happened. Wish the story continued.

I love to have my wife show herself off when we are away on vacation etc.

It turns us both on.

Can't understand the cuckhold part. We could not go that far.

Back to the story, I thought having the daughters find out about their mom was exciting. When Gray was showing them pictures of the bike rally and their mom was dressed slutty with Grays hands on her was hot.

I wish the girls would of described how much skin she was showing. Maybe said wow mom that top with the cut down the front really shows your nipples when you were bent forward in that picture! and your nipples show through the top without a bra. Biker Slut!

Keep up the good work.

Can't wait to read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Follow up stories

Will wait impatiently for more of this family escapades.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Way, way hot!

I loved this series. loved it. Twisted? Yes. Wrong? Of course. Otherwise, I wouldn't have loved it. Please, continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

loved this story sooo much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Completely enjoyable

Spoken from the wife's perspective allowed it to have an edge of realism.

Did it really happen? Don't know. Could it? definitely.

Where would they go from here? The husband and wife I believe will need a cooling off period. However, would they go back to a totally monogamous relationship? I doubt it. The wife would probably feel guilty for a time.....but like many things once the box is opened, it is impossible to completely shut it again...

The husband I believe would have the most difficulty of these two. He loves his wife, but was turned on by the experience. Enjoyed the watching, but also the sexual frustration.

Would they return to the same guy? No, he is the one who moves on, but to someone else....yes I think so. I could also see her, taking more control of the husbands sexual life....

Daughters? The hardest to predict. Don't know enough of their personalities, although they were able to accept Mom's behavior.....They also might help to make Dad's life not worse but m ore frustrating as they possibly assist Mom, in her adventures, but in their own also.....

Dad takes on a central role, but as a submissive and cuckold.....following their leads......but with less physical enjoyment

Tried to log in so it wasn't anonymous

Can answer at renelives@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great work

I loved the series. You should continue the series within their family... great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyed

Its me, Mr 6 stars.

About those emails, thats fucked up. I didnt know I could email u threats!?!?!? I feel cheated now.

Great story. I support her decision to say no. For them (women) its okay, but not at his command.

Be well,

6 more stars

T East coast

loveable_guyloveable_guyalmost 8 years ago
Its a fantasy, but

You ended the story too abruptly. The fact that Tami was in bed was proof to the fact that she was willing to have sex with her mother. So, let them.

The concept that Kylie would undress his daughters for the Dom, would have been the cherry on the top.

Kylie needs to be humiliated more. He's second, or third best now, to any many that's she's been with. That is the correct thing for a cuck.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Constructive criticism

Because I LOVE this story so much and love you for writing it and giving it to us free, I want to add more comments in addition to my previous ones. These are intended to be helpful to you in your future writing endeavors. I can't stress enough how much better this story was than most others posted on Literotica. If you don't agree with my advice, I don't mind, just keep writing and I will look forward to reading more of your awesome stories.

First a word about endings. The bulk of your story engaged me, making me identify with the female protagonist, wishing I was her. What was happening to her seemed so realistic and I had so many lovely orgasms, rubbing my pussy while reading it. Then I began to notice each chapter was shorter than the previous one. I had a feeling you were losing heart. Could it be the idiotic comments of the spoiler creeps were getting under your skin? All artists are susceptible to bruising by critics, even moronic critics. Painters, musicians, writers, we all put our souls on the line when we exhibit our art to an audience. Nowhere is the climate for writers harsher than in the Loving Wives category of Literotica.

And then I came to the ending of He Let Them Have Me. When I Love a story as much as I loved yours, if I find something unrealistic in it I tend to suspend disbelief and just enjoy the story. So I suspended disbelief when she said "no" at the end. You had foreshadowed it already with skill but it was hard to believe she would say no at that point. She didn't know Grey wanted her to have sex with her daughter. In my way of thinking he probably only wanted her to watch him fuck her daughter, which she had already admitted to herself she wanted to see.

Maybe you were afraid taking the story into an incest theme would be a step too far and make the comments that much more hateful, too hateful to take? Or maybe you just were tired of the story but couldn't think of a good way to end it. So I'll tell you what my author hero, Stephen King, says in his book On Writing. He says realistic stories never end unless all the characters die. Life goes on and other stuff happens. So he says not to worry about how to write a good ending. Just write a good story and end it at some random point without a reason needed. This goes counter to what my English teacher taught me about tension and release, but I think it's good advice and it works. It also leaves the door open to continuing the story in a sequel, and this story of yours would have deserved a sequel.

It's your story but personally, i would have liked it if she had said "Yes" and Grey had her lick his cum from her daughter's pussy. Incest became taboo because of the problems caused by inbreeding but before the Christians converted all of Europe in the Dark Ages, incest was not really a big deal. In one of my novels I have King Arthur having sex with his sister, Morganna Le Fey. There is evidence this really did happen. The Christians of that time were outraged by this, but the Pagans didn't think it was bad. They even had a child born of incest, Mordred. This was before Arthur met Guinevere.

Now about the haters, the creepy trolls who jack off to our stories and then one bomb them. Literotica's Loving Wives used to be the best category of stories on the site, the hottest. They used to all be about hot wives, shared wives, wife swapping, and cuckolding. All these stories used to get 4 - 5 stars, even if poorly written. Now the creepy 1-bombers are slowly ruining the site, which is exactly their intention. They don't want people getting off to cuckold or hot wife stories because they have been cuckolds and are bitter old men. They are ruining Loving Wives and this is WAR! We need to stick together and fight back! Never give up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you for a different ending than most cuck stories....

And a slightly different treatment of the cuckold marriage. I think I know why the trolls flame you for the cuck hubby, I understand that. But I don't see why your seeming supporters are telling you the ending should have included a Reductio ad absurdum with incest and some severe hurdles in the interfamily relationships. TONS of other writers on here supply those kinds of endings. I am glad to see this story stop before that, your talent shows well when a bit of nuance and consideration are part of the story. Your profile says the writing is an outlet due to hubby's frequent absence, given that, keeping this from getting so dark as to diminish the fun of it all might be appropo? If you want to got more into cuckoldry, maybe look at my pal GoodHusband's work? I will never be a cuck story fan, but he writes so much love into his cuck marriages, and he even has stories where the cuck breaks things off it is going too far......He almost has me understanding and respecting some of his cuckolds. Ha Ha.

Thanks again for keeping Love in your "loving cuck stories. OldBearSwitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

Should have taken it further. Gray should have been given both daughters and defiled them like their mother. The cuckold should have been made to agree and watch. Gray should have then made all the females interact with each other and then given them to his friends. The wife should be encouraging them to do anything that Gray wants.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbiealmost 8 years ago
Fuck!

What a roller coaster of a ride! Brilliant. One of the best I've ever read.

Bringing the daughters into it was so controversial. I winced. I loved it. I hated it. I found it so unbelievable. I found it so hot!

Fucking wonderful. You should be knighted!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No change

Same shitty writing and editing. Broken quotation marks. (They work in pairs.) Dropped words. Inability to use question marks. Commas where they shouldn't be, and missing where they should.

The category is wrong. Where is SharedSigne now? This definitely should be in Incest/Taboo. As usual, an inflated score on a mediocre story, through score manipulation, seemingly the only thing this author does well.

ceedeehceedeehover 7 years ago
Some fun, Huh?

I never expected to be sympathetic to a motorcycle slut! But I was. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It is her complete submission to Gray that makes the story hot.

This story would make a great porn movie !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WHORE "author".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
part 5?

Where is part 5 will there be one? The daughters seduce mom and take the cuckholding to new level??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible Story

My husband and I love this story. It's one of our favorite Literotica stories AMD we reread it occasionally and it never fails to get us both so worked up that we need to role play parts of it. We love the build up to the cuckolding, the exposure/outing to others that they know, strangers and eventually to their daughters. We are always torn about whether you should have played out the bit with Tam but in the end love how you found her boundaries. We do wish that there were more stories like this with the wife of the Bull involved and getting off on seeing her man cuckold other guys. Thank you for a fabulous story! Tracey. mthooper7891@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ending was meh...

Too short and story ran out of steam. Should have gone a bit further, touchy feely with one of the girls. Overall one of the best stories though.

alexandria_leealexandria_leeover 7 years ago
Great series!

This is the best set I've read in quite some time! Keep up the good work.

lexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you for a Great story

Your story appealed to me on many levels and I'm glad that you finally said no. I am a cuckold and my wife enjoys sex with her boyfriend in our bed at least once a week and most times more.

Most of the time I am home. We have been married for many years and since my wife made me a cuck we have never been closer.

Once again thank you and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your stories.

For some reason I can't log into My literotica account but my I'd is alan137

Alan

great lovergreat loverover 7 years ago
The negative commentators do not need to read this story

This is a very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too Far

Erotica is fine - but when you bring in children in a sexual context, you go too far. Cammy was still legally a minor on the Monday that Grey entered their home and fucked their mother in the computer room. Both the parents and he are guilty of sexual assault of a minor and contributing to the delinquency - they should all be arrested - as well as you for pandering - and jailed.

Grey so much as lying in bed at his age with a 19-yr-old in the jurisdiction where I live is a crime - there has to be an age difference of less than 10 years between the man and the girl until she reaches the age of 21. By lying in bed with her and having his arm(s) touching her naked skin he is guilty of statutory rape. Minimum sentence is 15 years. Minimum sentence for anyone writing and describing this type of event is 5 years in jail. You really need to to re-think and re-write the "limits" you want to push people!

Your story is being submitted to the authorities in my jurisdiction.

I am also filing a complaint with Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A true cuck eats the cum

You missed the boat by not having Kyle eat Gray's cum out of your pussy. Otherwise, it was a nice story. I figured you would end it with incest boundary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing Story

It would have been better for her to have no limits. Let Grey have sex with the daughters, and make Kyle watch. Then have Grey defile all three of them more than before. Have them have sex with each other and others. Corrupting the daughters is even hotter than the mother. After corrupting the whole clan, make them all get tattoos with Grey's name on them. To the jerk-off who threatened to report you, it's a fucking story, you jackass. It's called freedom of expression, and it's not illegal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You could take up drunk driving on mountain roads

Just a suggestion.

hotwifeandhubbyhotwifeandhubbyabout 7 years ago
Lovely Story and Great Potential Followup

Loved your story, well written and composed I think. I found myself getting extremely wet at various times and have been in similar roles in my life so I know the feeling. My hubby is not truly a cuck because in reality I do not treat him as one, yes he loves to watch me with others and unlike what you portrayed with Kyle he will clean me and my lover(s) up afterward. We never feel that he is being demeaned because what we do is exactly what we both love in life and it's never a cheating kind of thing for us because of how open we've been in our life. What a delight to read this as your first story to be found, can't wait to jump into another. The idea of incest with the family is boiling my own cunt at the moment and I love that, can't wait to read more in the near future I would hope. Special hugs and kisses....rather intimate ones.

Hotwife.

csltcsltalmost 7 years ago
5 Stars!

Love all the chapters, start with #1.

Yummy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What great story, except for the girls in the middle

Wow he author did very well on this story......congrats to her!

I loved this story since chapter one...only exception is involving the daughters.

This story has a potential to continue......please do so!

It is very enjoyable and hot & sexy as hell!

SamWarrensSamWarrensalmost 7 years ago
Awesome Series

I'd like to see their further adventures. Grey gets one of the daughters pregnant, maybe both?

mark73107mark73107almost 7 years ago
Outstanding series!!!

I absolutely loved the story ( series ). I read it twice the same day.

I couldn't get enough. Keep up the good work.

Vegasrails2Vegasrails2almost 7 years ago
Story line

I enjoyed the story of this riding group and what took place, seen it and done it, lost a girlfriend to the total excitement it brought her. But it would good to see her actions with the group then than to find out later as the relationship had gotten stronger and more serious. i sometimes still ride with them and my current wife but there's no sharing its a line not to be broken by either of us. My wife and I both enjoyed your story, maybe you'll revisit this in another vein or group. We still have more of your stories to read and my wife has pushed for me to start writing about our own 20 plus year history of sexual excitement. Debbie was a slut when i met her and she finally found that moment when it was time to say no and hell if they could call me that I guess the two of us finally figured out it was time to say no and get married which we did in sixty days it be ten years.. Thanks for sharing..Ken and Deb

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
read it all and loved it

if you read it all and could not find it in your heart to give it five stars, it had to be for spelling, not for the content. well written and very erotic.

GpdhGpdhover 6 years ago
Great STORY

I loved this story....one of the best I have read

Boris312Boris312over 6 years ago
Great contrast of story and style

I loved this series. You have a very stoic writing style I find extremely appealing. Almost emotionless with the writing, "I came again", telling Kyle if he left you might go with him...or maybe not, about highly emotional events without adding all the emotional wording. I found this creating all of the emotion in my own mind rather than in your words.

The contrast with this style and the events you are writing about is wonderful.

Please continue with your efforts, as I will soon have read them all.

skinnyozskinnyozabout 6 years ago

i wanted her to climb on the bed but at the same time i'm glad she didn't but wish the story didn't end one of the hottest stories i have read

lfweberlfweberabout 6 years ago
More...

Have read this entire series more than once. This story is so believable and so close to home.

sexyloverssexyloversabout 6 years ago
Awesome story

I love all the stories of slut wives l been with a few married ladies who turned into sluts at parties and then changed back to loving wifes and mom's afterwards please keep writing more stories like this story LOVED IT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A twist to the typical cuckold / Hotwife story line

I am writing this using my phone. My damn fingers are to big. So pls excuse the typing mistakes.

Most if not all cucks are portrayed as weak, gentle or submissive.

My real life story has one of my young (47 yr) ambitious super star and his wife of 37. At the time they were married less than five years. He was an arrogant, pompous prick who annoyed most of my staff. He had a great future. I wanted to clip his wings so I could keep him and someday he could run my business.

We, my wife and I held several parties where he and his wife were invited. After the second or third party my wife commented how such a sweet girl could put up with him. My wife started to formulate a plan on how to take him down a few notches. Her plan was to seduce his wife and cuckold him. I am a Dom / alpha male. My wife is a switch and bi. She did not share all the details with me at first. She said how sweet and innocent she was and that she wanted to turn her into our slut. Who would argue with that. The motivation for him to be cuckold was advancement in my company.

If you would like to know more drop me a note. Jaydaytonabch@yahoo.com

Jay

DavBooDavBooalmost 6 years ago
Great Story.

A great sexy read, I love your work. As much as I wanted the daughter's involved, I'm glad you ended it when you did. You had me hard for most of the time I was reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BEST SERIES OF STORIES

You can sure write hot cuckold stories. This series was sooo hot. I would like to see a sequel series of stories, with the characters a few years later on where the wife yearns to return to doing the cuckold thing and the daughters are older and get involved.

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
this was awesome

I loved this. Series, all of it, so hot and erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Horrible story

But the comment by Jay was hysterically funny. Like the guy in the story wouldn't laugh in their face and go elsewhere. Alpha male my ass!

1 star

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

Another hot chapter in a sizzling series.

I knew they would get to No eventually, but, wow!, did it come up fast.

I liked that the 2 women came up to her as Gray started his next play. Good people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I can relate to this

To each their own. I can totally relate to this as I am myself a cuck and have always fantasized about having someone like Gray in my life and to be the alpha male to my wife. But I find the story becoming unreal when Gray has her fucking every stranger who comes their way. In India (thats where I am from) that would be so risky and a total disaster. Instead of a daughter, I have always fantasized about a dom taking my mother and my wife in front of me. I would have like for Kyle to be shown as a submissive bi cuck - sucking Gray’s cock and guiding it into his wife’s cunt, or eating sloppy cum from his wife’s cunt. Sankapoor@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

Without a doubt, one of the most erotic stories i have ever read. Thank you for taking the time to both write and share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!

Chapter 5?

Maybe spin on a few years so the girls are older and have gray show up again.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Silly.

And they lived happily ever after.

SpartacuslvSpartacuslvover 4 years ago
More Please

I really like this series and wish you would continue it. I would love to hear how family life was after. Did the daughters start to use dad. How was the sex life after. There seems to be so much that could still be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just curious, but...

What would it have been like if it was reversed? There’s female biker clubs or just role reversals. Just wondering what you think of writing that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Its ALL GOOD

Really like your writing and the CUCK fetish definitely has my attention. I fantasize about it often but am not in a relationship that would hold up I'm sure.

PubPlayerPubPlayerover 4 years ago
Thank You

Erotic, certainly slutty - most importantly - really Fun to read.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a real bunch of crap!!

" Truthfully I also enjoyed the negative feedback." Ha ha ha!! Sorry but you are a very restricted author! Your stories are very poorly developed! Your protagonists are not developed in character! In your stories, the reader cannot understand why the actors act the way they do! Out of nowhere, a housewife and mother become a slut, no a whore! Her husband becomes a cuckold out of nowhere who only thinks about masturbating and reading cuckold stories! Even public humiliation when his daughters learn that the mother is a slut and the father a cowardly cuckold is quite normal! But that's the lousy work of yours! You believe that an adulterous housewife can excuse her act whilst you makes her husband a willingly cuckold save the story, then you are wrong!! You wrote a cheating wife story mixed with BDSM parts nothing more! If you want to write better stories, you have to do better research!!

Sandman_truckSandman_truckabout 4 years ago
It's fiction so ...

get over it . I really was uncomfortable with the daughters angle but figured all along she would say "no" when something happened with Tam or Cammy . I thought the end was a bit forced and way to short . So much had happened that many months of soul searching and whispers around the community would have taken place . Questions hard to answer , answers hard to form . Since they started down this cuckold/sharing life path there is no way she could go without a strange and of course larger cock . She loves to not be in control so I see more men in her future

darthnader19darthnader19about 4 years ago
Great story

Fantastic work, all the repressed butt hurt anonymous posters are a cherry on the top

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really disappointing ending.

I was was really looking forward for an all out kinky full blown story, but the ending was very typical....So sad it could have been a great classic if it had taken it all the way.

Hope there will be an alternate ending added.

Salacious_ScribeSalacious_Scribeabout 4 years ago
Disappointing

The storywas great, but part 3 ends with Gray dropping slut off at home. Part 4 starts with slut waking up in bed with grey and Amber and the girls know. That is a huge gap. It ruined the story for me.

andyinozandyinozabout 4 years ago
Pathetic

drivel. Put it in Group Sex.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10321 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES