All Comments on 'He Let Them Have Me #04'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 171 Comments
slipperycat25slipperycat255 days ago

We need an alternate ending to this story and the continuation please!!!! I love this whole story but need more! How did they regroup as a family? Great story as always. I read it through the first time and it was great, still great the 2nd and third time through

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 2 months ago

I could never understand this type of relationship. How would the wife ever be content with her husband again. He would never be able to give her the pleasure she received with all these other men. His daughters in reality must have lost all respect for their dad. I wonder how these girls will treat their future husbands. This situation would warp their future interactions with men. I also find it very hard to believe that their daughters would have accepted seeing their mother doing these sexual things and being okay with it as well as enjoying it. How many girls want to see their moms sucking a guy's cock let alone watching her being DPed?

I know it's just a fantasy story and I read it so I'm not criticising the author. Just expressing my thoughts

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Please don't stop your great the rest that can't Fantasize and then be normal go f*** yourself

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog3 months ago

That was absolutely the hottest story I've ever read. Very well written and thought out. The girls watching their mom fuck was just awesome. I really wanted Gray to fuck one or both of the daughters but it's best he didn't. Appropriate ending, although, in my mind, that's not her last strange cock. I didn't want it to end. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Superbly written story with a good pace and an excellent ending too

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

you must really hate yourself. what a vile waste of flesh you have become

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of the best stories I’ve ever read

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Such a well written story,You had me hard the whole way through. And a brilliant resolution. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, that was very interesting. It was hot well written, and had a good pace to the story. I particularly like that, while there was the element of cuckolding and control, and even to a degree degradation, it was never mean spirited, but in fact, somewhat sweet and kind. I think a lot of writers of this genre could take some good notes from your technique. Frequently, in the genre, try to cover up a lack talent, shock, factor, and who can get to the bottom fastest. I think you walked what is a tight rope very well.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. You need to finish it with the mom and daughters together

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Damn good story! Please continue this with mom, dad and daughters interacting together more.

maedhros21maedhros217 months ago

Great story but did you ever do the suggested follow up for the characters?

m1km1n30m1km1n307 months ago

I loved how safe she felt exploring all of this. It was erotic and well written. That Gray guy though, it’s like he was just…empty. Nothing and no one meant anything to him, and this game he’s been playing with people for ages is all he actually has or is. I did feel really sad for her that she cried at the end; I can imagine it was emotionally overwhelming. Then the entire relationship just disappeared as if it never happened. I really don’t know if it was even worth her time. The ending felt empty.

DDloverboyDDloverboy9 months ago

Loved the series and the pre party anal dp with the daughters watching. The wife was a fantastic total slut. Very glad that the daughters weren't pulled in. Though I would have liked to see the wife get fucked and used a lot more by other members of the cycle club, neighbors, co-workers, etc. To the author, you write great stories! Thanks!

Jan_NachtigallJan_Nachtigall10 months ago

I would like to hear more about this family

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD411 months ago

The 4 part story was very erotic but the end did not make sense. Kyle was a true submissive willing to do anything to belong to Gray's group. The wife gets mad at his surrender of his role as her mate and then she surrenders to the Alpha Male Gray. Gray just keep pushing her limits until her antics involve her daughter. It was not clear whether she was protecting her daughter or just reached her personal limit (She would fuck her daughter out of "love" but not because Gray told her to do so). Meanwhile, Kyle was ready for her games to stop - why? I get that some guys get off on being a cuckold and gals can love the hot wife lifestyle but I do not understand it. The best cuckold stories are the ones where the guy/gal give into temptation which are hard to write well. This story would have been better if we could see things from Kyle's viewpoint.

LegacybadLegacybad12 months ago

Good story, I enjoyed it. I liked the ending, I think it went as far as it should.

maddictmaddict12 months ago

Just terrible, I wish I had written this first. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who liked it. Kyle, it's gonna be a long week, she is your slut now and quite frankly you won't be able to keep up. If you need some help. Do you think she would be satisfied with a symbian, I don't either.

It could still be fun

dick_hardendick_hardenabout 1 year ago

This author is such a good writer that she makes this insane story seem real. The dialog is great, her descriptive language and the touchpoints to reality: all make this story seem like a description of reality, rather than an outrageous fiction.

I loved the ending - perfect! Doesn't matter whether the reader wants to suppose that Gray was going to fuck the daughter or Gray was going to force the mum to fuck the daughter, or both. That's for the reader to imagine. But mum said "enough" and that's all that matters.

Great stuff, Imstillfun.

JessicaKoxJessicaKoxabout 1 year ago

Would love to see how this continues

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 1 year ago

I think this is the 3rd time I've read this one. So very well written. Love it.

SamuelDexterSamuelDexterabout 1 year ago

I love this whole story. Especially the economy of words. Sort of like Hemingway. As a writer myself I know how important it is to write. It completes you.

Thank you.

Tom

waynejeffrieswaynejeffriesabout 1 year ago

This entire collection of parts is outstanding. I did not want it to end just like your protagonist. Nicely done.

billybobthorntonbillybobthorntonover 1 year ago

i would love to see you get back to this story. hope to see the daughters involved

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It seems strange that they just decide to stop. I am kind of looking forward to other stories with the family.

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

I’m glad you stopped short of “hot daughters” in this story because the psychological interplay was between Grey and the hot wife. I look forward to the further adventures of this family. I’m sure the cuckold relationship will continue and it will give the girls time to assimilate that and make their own decisions as to participating. Right now it looks like 1 will and 1 won’t

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 1 year ago

It was alright until it included the girls. That was bullshit. Sorry, just my opinion.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

This was a wonderful story. I absolutely loved it and came many times from it.

SteelD_59SteelD_59over 1 year ago

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME story!!! Please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story I was hoping for a little better ending though. Can hardly wait to see you the story about the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kyle is a dolt. Total cardboard cutout in the story. No depth to him and not emotional connection to anything. Grey is a prototype for some sort of Brad Pitt sadistic jerk. His wife is a sociopath. The girls are idiots and the mom is too. That said, you should write a sequel and have the parents undress the girls, let Grey and Amber have sex with them, in every way possible. Kyle and slut mom should both be made to suck Grey's cum out of their moronic pussies. They should all be pierced and tattooed with Grey's name and be their slaves for life. They should be made to have sex with everyone Grey tells them to and all be degraded daily. Because they're all stupid as fuck.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

As a connoisseur of cuckold erotica, this story is good and well written, but in places it was over-the-top. For me the DP scene marked a descent into cartoonish unreality, but this is the author’s story, not mine. The story would have been better if it was more subtle. Anyway, it was a good read so 4 stars, Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is outlandish but fun. The dynamic of the mother and her daughters is insane. The believeability factor is zero, but keep writing. Maybe next time you'll do better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please let there be a saddle tramp version where Gray gets his smug nuts handed to him when he tries it with real bikers

plasticman29plasticman29about 2 years ago

I thought this was a very hot story made me very hot and horny, I look forward to more of this story involving the girls and Gray Amber and the Slut, I had a similar thing just about happened to me.

tasty1969tasty1969over 2 years ago

Great story

I would love to hear another story like this .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story…so hot! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have read this series several time. I like the progression and what a slut she becomes. Iv been waiting for the follow up stories. I would hope she continues be outrageous with either Kyle taking charges or he submitting to someone else.

I loved the part where she was screwing the neighbor and the husband and companion shows up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories on this Site. Truly hot. I would like to see it continue where it has been a couple of years since this time but the wife is drawn back into this lifestyle. Well written with great dialogue and good to see you weren't afraid of using the word, "cunt". That is a turn on also and made it more realistic.

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 2 years ago

I read your story for the 2nd time and thoroughly enjoyed it. However, I difficulty understanding how a wife with a husband she claims to love would allow herself and husband to be humiliated to such a degree. I do not know a parent who would allow their children to become aware of their new life style. I was pleased toward the end that the wife did finally draw a line when she was confronted with involving her daughter as she sought to satisfy her needs.

TimetotryagainTimetotryagainover 2 years ago

Hell, she went that far, I was hoping she'd continue down the path, and do all the daughter's male friends, as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

'So glad that Laura finally reached her limit and found the point at which he "just aid 'no'". 'Also, sooo glad that husband Kyle reached his limit and told wife Laura that he, too, had reached his limit. Even more satisfying that she, herself, asked him if he were ready to call it 'quits'. Too bad, though, that all of this had to come at the price and sacrifice of Kyle's daughters "innocence" and loss of respect of Tam and Cammy for both of their parents. (regardless of their late teenage maturity and even if they were > 18 yrs. of age, that loss of respect will bee very difficult to recover from, if, indeed, it can ever be recovered .). 'And, let's not forget that, now, Gray's neighbor, Sean, knows all about Kyle and Laura.....and, also, that Kyle's business associate (vendor) knows about the shameful personal life that Kyle and Laura lead, as well. (It may well travel by 'word-of-mouth' within Kyle's Company; can that damaging revelation fail to eventually ruin Kyle's standing in the business community ? If it doesn't lead to 'blackmail'...of Kyle or Laura....or both, Kyle may need to find a new job or for the entire family to relocate out of town to some other remote locality....permanently !)

CuckoldCravingsCuckoldCravingsover 2 years ago

Just finished this series again. Would love a similar story with the husbands perspective of the daughters, how he feels about them transforming from kids to be more sexual like their mom and slutty. Being taken by the wife’s bull. Still this is one of my favorite cuckold series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m not a cuck at all but I did enjoy the story and chapters. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m cuck to my wife and she will do anything for this guy. She walked down the Main Street naked with cum over her with me following and he’s has taken our daughter to the point they are both his and wife sluts and I found it so hot watching my wife lick his cum from my daughter I came so hard

dary4247dary4247over 2 years ago

I'm not ready for this to be finished. Where's all the sequels?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for this conclusion to this series, It was totally different than most of the cuckold things I read and I liked it

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

I havent stopped laughing at this pathetic mess since the first page waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back at the beginning.

This made you the Richard Pryor of story telling. It was that fucking funny!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You really want us to believe that this cunt actually said no?

SamuelDexterSamuelDexteralmost 3 years ago

Brava! Brava! Brava!

This by far your best story. Written as only you can write.

I write nonfiction. I have tried my hand at erotic fiction but I am unable to meet your standards.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great style and detail kept me excited start to finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story wod be fun

CuckoldCravingsCuckoldCravingsabout 3 years ago

I read this series many years ago probably around when it was published. Also had my wife read it. We both love it!!! I have now read hundreds probably thousands of cuckold stories and when I think back on my favorite this series is always top of my list. I love how it progresses to the family pool party seeing how far a hotwife will go. Well done! Unlike other comments I think the mom is perfect, open an honest life even to her kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was a good story. I thank you for writing it. I'm really not into extreme cuckolding as your story suggests. But for whatever reason I could not stop reading yours. I'm more into wife sharing and her telling me about her experience while I reclaim my her unclean body. I was somewhat disappointed the daughters did not fuck Gray. I'm sure they wanted too after seeing Grays cock and knowing their mother did him. I believe most daughters, that have good looking mothers, want the challenge of competing with them. Again Great story! 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This series was excellent and I acknowledge your writing skills. Great idea to have us all reading for where the “no” happened to be. Life can be a “routine” and “we” all enjoy an escape. Eighteen year olds and older should be able to experience life as adults and be able to accept family flaws or deviations even to the extreme. The “girls” at least got to understand the attraction of Alpha sex. Life does go on in this story even the naysayers can’t wait to read more!

DraggunfyreDraggunfyreover 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story, but this is the first time I’ve read a stories comments, and I’m glad you had the disclaimer at the end , otherwise I’d have missed out on reading the funny hate messages. God people, don’t read if it’s not your thing, but don’t judge if you do

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

You might have to explain one thing to me: Why should a halfway discreet man want to be married to such a whore? But just because he himself is perverted and a little weak in spirit, right? Can you imagine the children that result from this relationship? Oh, I forgot you already imagined her. They are a little weak and perverted in spirit too! Wasn't to be expected otherwise. But now the crucial question: Can you imagine what kind of spirit it must be that thinks up something like this and also writes it down and publishes it? Yes, I think you can imagine it too. But the main thing is 6400 followers!

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Yes, exactly the model as a mother that every family wants! A whore as a mother and wife is an example for life. The daughters will be proud that they live in a family in which the father is a fagot and a cuckold and in which the mother carve out her life as a whore. These are exactly the roles our children need for a successful future. And in times of "me too" exactly the right author, namely a woman! The world of women will thank you for taking sides with them! And even more of course your 6400 followers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
THE ENDING - ITS THE ONLY ---- DECENT PART

I enjoy wife sharing ... but NEVER when it involves total disrespect for your husband and then to d I srespect your own children and bring them in to it... after about a dozen pages the last one is the only one worth reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super hot!

This series is about the hottest story I’ve found. I would love to find out what the family did after this. I can see mom remaining a slut and dad regaining control by sharing and giving the wife away. He pushes her to new slutty limits. Kyle becomes the dominant one. Daughters become sluts that Kyle also shares with others. Maybe he used them too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Alternate Ending

Would love to read 2-3 more chapters which is titled with alternate ending where the mom and the daughters do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fact are

Alot find these cuck stories bad why ? Its a fact of life if ya dont like it dont read it . awesome story thanks for writing it . hkhAMC

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
I discovered my mom cheating...

on my dad when I was 16 and my sister was almost 19 at the time. It didn’t turn us on. We’ve probably only spoken to her three times since it happened. One of those was at the separation hearing when the judge made me talk to her before I could officially decide to stay with my dad. Another time was at my grandma’s funeral. And the last time was when she crashed my wedding even though she knew she wasn’t invited. I told her she had already destroyed one marriage and to leave mine alone, she cried and then I told her she was ruining my wedding and she should hurry up and leave. That was almost nine years ago and I haven’t seen her since, although she still tries to call sometimes and sends me and my sister birthday cards every year. Like we care.

gandisochgandisochover 3 years ago

I liked the ending. There is a limit and also you didn't make them have sex in front of their friends.

Overall a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New chapter

Great story, but ended right before the best part. If there all that setup to fuck the daughters, fuck the daughters. Idea: the wife realizes that wasn't her limit when she can't stop thinking about it and feeling "guilty" for denying Gray. The husband thinks it's over, but then the wife calls Gray over and he watches the daughters and mother get it every way possible. We never discovered the husband's limits. He clearly wants Gray to dominate his daughters while daddy watches. What are his limits? Next chapter!

joeker6joeker6over 3 years ago
New Chapter

Are you going to do another chapter to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!!

I loved the whole story.

As for the daughters, they know what’s going on, they like what’s going on and they are old enough.

The father and mother should both be made to undress the daughters, walk them over and hand them to Gray.

I hope to see this chapter very soon.

Rennie9Rennie9almost 4 years ago

Great story! Loved it and glad you didn’t have Gray do the daughters! That would be over the top!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

cuck stories belong in horror no loving wife cucks her hubby and loves it

Koulo007Koulo007about 4 years ago
A pathetic end for a bad written story.

Well all the story was hasty, same with the end.

You managed to start a good sex seen that fits a worthless whore like her by DPing her, but u fucked it up cause it was hasty & u made her kid waching & "enjoy" the sow...

& after that she was wondering if it's appropriate to go naked to her daughter's party or it will pass the line... rly? can u see ANY line in that story?

She still getting wet by imagining whoring her kids for her lover, but by some miracle she sain NO in the end.

& then u are threaten us with a sequel (lol)

What a nonsense!

I don't know in the end if I have to pity u for writing this or us for reading it tbh...

andyinozandyinozabout 4 years ago
Pathetic

drivel. Put it in Group Sex.

Salacious_ScribeSalacious_Scribeabout 4 years ago
Disappointing

The storywas great, but part 3 ends with Gray dropping slut off at home. Part 4 starts with slut waking up in bed with grey and Amber and the girls know. That is a huge gap. It ruined the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really disappointing ending.

I was was really looking forward for an all out kinky full blown story, but the ending was very typical....So sad it could have been a great classic if it had taken it all the way.

Hope there will be an alternate ending added.

darthnader19darthnader19over 4 years ago
Great story

Fantastic work, all the repressed butt hurt anonymous posters are a cherry on the top

Sandman_truckSandman_truckover 4 years ago
It's fiction so ...

get over it . I really was uncomfortable with the daughters angle but figured all along she would say "no" when something happened with Tam or Cammy . I thought the end was a bit forced and way to short . So much had happened that many months of soul searching and whispers around the community would have taken place . Questions hard to answer , answers hard to form . Since they started down this cuckold/sharing life path there is no way she could go without a strange and of course larger cock . She loves to not be in control so I see more men in her future

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a real bunch of crap!!

" Truthfully I also enjoyed the negative feedback." Ha ha ha!! Sorry but you are a very restricted author! Your stories are very poorly developed! Your protagonists are not developed in character! In your stories, the reader cannot understand why the actors act the way they do! Out of nowhere, a housewife and mother become a slut, no a whore! Her husband becomes a cuckold out of nowhere who only thinks about masturbating and reading cuckold stories! Even public humiliation when his daughters learn that the mother is a slut and the father a cowardly cuckold is quite normal! But that's the lousy work of yours! You believe that an adulterous housewife can excuse her act whilst you makes her husband a willingly cuckold save the story, then you are wrong!! You wrote a cheating wife story mixed with BDSM parts nothing more! If you want to write better stories, you have to do better research!!

PubPlayerPubPlayerover 4 years ago
Thank You

Erotic, certainly slutty - most importantly - really Fun to read.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Its ALL GOOD

Really like your writing and the CUCK fetish definitely has my attention. I fantasize about it often but am not in a relationship that would hold up I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just curious, but...

What would it have been like if it was reversed? There’s female biker clubs or just role reversals. Just wondering what you think of writing that.

SpartacuslvSpartacuslvover 4 years ago
More Please

I really like this series and wish you would continue it. I would love to hear how family life was after. Did the daughters start to use dad. How was the sex life after. There seems to be so much that could still be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Silly.

And they lived happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!

Chapter 5?

Maybe spin on a few years so the girls are older and have gray show up again.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

Without a doubt, one of the most erotic stories i have ever read. Thank you for taking the time to both write and share.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I can relate to this

To each their own. I can totally relate to this as I am myself a cuck and have always fantasized about having someone like Gray in my life and to be the alpha male to my wife. But I find the story becoming unreal when Gray has her fucking every stranger who comes their way. In India (thats where I am from) that would be so risky and a total disaster. Instead of a daughter, I have always fantasized about a dom taking my mother and my wife in front of me. I would have like for Kyle to be shown as a submissive bi cuck - sucking Gray’s cock and guiding it into his wife’s cunt, or eating sloppy cum from his wife’s cunt. Sankapoor@yahoo.com

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 5 years ago
Wow!

Another hot chapter in a sizzling series.

I knew they would get to No eventually, but, wow!, did it come up fast.

I liked that the 2 women came up to her as Gray started his next play. Good people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Horrible story

But the comment by Jay was hysterically funny. Like the guy in the story wouldn't laugh in their face and go elsewhere. Alpha male my ass!

1 star

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
this was awesome

I loved this. Series, all of it, so hot and erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BEST SERIES OF STORIES

You can sure write hot cuckold stories. This series was sooo hot. I would like to see a sequel series of stories, with the characters a few years later on where the wife yearns to return to doing the cuckold thing and the daughters are older and get involved.

DavBooDavBooalmost 6 years ago
Great Story.

A great sexy read, I love your work. As much as I wanted the daughter's involved, I'm glad you ended it when you did. You had me hard for most of the time I was reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A twist to the typical cuckold / Hotwife story line

I am writing this using my phone. My damn fingers are to big. So pls excuse the typing mistakes.

Most if not all cucks are portrayed as weak, gentle or submissive.

My real life story has one of my young (47 yr) ambitious super star and his wife of 37. At the time they were married less than five years. He was an arrogant, pompous prick who annoyed most of my staff. He had a great future. I wanted to clip his wings so I could keep him and someday he could run my business.

We, my wife and I held several parties where he and his wife were invited. After the second or third party my wife commented how such a sweet girl could put up with him. My wife started to formulate a plan on how to take him down a few notches. Her plan was to seduce his wife and cuckold him. I am a Dom / alpha male. My wife is a switch and bi. She did not share all the details with me at first. She said how sweet and innocent she was and that she wanted to turn her into our slut. Who would argue with that. The motivation for him to be cuckold was advancement in my company.

If you would like to know more drop me a note. Jaydaytonabch@yahoo.com

Jay

sexyloverssexyloversover 6 years ago
Awesome story

I love all the stories of slut wives l been with a few married ladies who turned into sluts at parties and then changed back to loving wifes and mom's afterwards please keep writing more stories like this story LOVED IT

lfweberlfweberover 6 years ago
More...

Have read this entire series more than once. This story is so believable and so close to home.

skinnyozskinnyozover 6 years ago

i wanted her to climb on the bed but at the same time i'm glad she didn't but wish the story didn't end one of the hottest stories i have read

Boris312Boris312over 6 years ago
Great contrast of story and style

I loved this series. You have a very stoic writing style I find extremely appealing. Almost emotionless with the writing, "I came again", telling Kyle if he left you might go with him...or maybe not, about highly emotional events without adding all the emotional wording. I found this creating all of the emotion in my own mind rather than in your words.

The contrast with this style and the events you are writing about is wonderful.

Please continue with your efforts, as I will soon have read them all.

GpdhGpdhover 6 years ago
Great STORY

I loved this story....one of the best I have read

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
read it all and loved it

if you read it all and could not find it in your heart to give it five stars, it had to be for spelling, not for the content. well written and very erotic.

Vegasrails2Vegasrails2almost 7 years ago
Story line

I enjoyed the story of this riding group and what took place, seen it and done it, lost a girlfriend to the total excitement it brought her. But it would good to see her actions with the group then than to find out later as the relationship had gotten stronger and more serious. i sometimes still ride with them and my current wife but there's no sharing its a line not to be broken by either of us. My wife and I both enjoyed your story, maybe you'll revisit this in another vein or group. We still have more of your stories to read and my wife has pushed for me to start writing about our own 20 plus year history of sexual excitement. Debbie was a slut when i met her and she finally found that moment when it was time to say no and hell if they could call me that I guess the two of us finally figured out it was time to say no and get married which we did in sixty days it be ten years.. Thanks for sharing..Ken and Deb

mark73107mark73107almost 7 years ago
Outstanding series!!!

I absolutely loved the story ( series ). I read it twice the same day.

I couldn't get enough. Keep up the good work.

SamWarrensSamWarrensalmost 7 years ago
Awesome Series

I'd like to see their further adventures. Grey gets one of the daughters pregnant, maybe both?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES