He Quenched My Cock Thirst

Story Info
I wanted his meat, and I made the decision to have it.
1.3k words
4.26
9.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers

I was horny when I finally fell off to sleep, and I was still horny when I awoke this morning. I was rubbing my pussy, longing for a hard cock to split it. It was my first day off after seven straight and I hoped to just rest, but.

I slept most of the day until around 2 pm. Played with my pussy some more in the shower fantasizing about riding a long hard one. My daughter was at work and her boyfriend Jay should have left for his second shift job. Home alone and horny as fuck was my dilemma!

Wearing only my panties, bra and short silk robe, I went to the kitchen to warm the meal I picked up yesterday for just this moment. At least I could satisfy this hunger. Believing I was home alone, I didn't bother to tie my robe.

Humming? I suddenly hear humming and turned to see Jay, my daughter Sofi's boyfriend coming up the steps from downstairs. Before I could get my robe closed he was able to get a full frontal view of the goods I had to offer. He paused, then hurriedly apologized for surprising me.

"Jay, I thought you left for work, what are you still doing here," I asked him, while I quickly, but intentionally tied my robe teasingly loose to get his libido to rise. This was what I had been thirsting for, an available cock.

Jay proceeded to explain why he was home this time of day. "I had too many hours already this week, so I'm going in three hours late. I'm downstairs watching TV and relaxing until it's time to leave, he said. I was standing with the refrigerator open forcing him to squeeze past me. His hand brushed my ass as he maneuvered by me. My pussy tingled.

I reached up to put my plate in the microwave showing him a little more of my thighs than necessary. "I just came up to grab a cold one," he said, as he reached into the fridge.

"Be careful, I told him, you might grab a hot one," I said and laughed. He laughed along with me, got his beer from the fridge and headed back down the steps. He turned back and said, I'll be leaving in about two hours." Was that a hint?

I went back to my bedroom and consumed my meal, thinking all the while about that dick down below me. I wanted it and I made the decision to have it. I took off my robe and my bra, leaving only my panties on. He needed a little mystery. Then I sprayed on my favorite perfume.

I gathered my courage, knowing this was going to be a real slut move, but on this particular day, I didn't care. With the right motivation I could be a really slutty bitch, and right now I was motivated.

Walking down the steps I began humming a tune loud enough for him to hear me approaching. He was reclined on the sofa when I filled the doorway with my almost naked presence.

I stood there, my legs slightly spread, my hard nipples pointing straight ahead as he stared at me with his mouth hanging open. My breasts didn't stand up like they used to, but they were still full and inviting. "Like what you see?" I asked him.

He quickly got over his surprise, sat upright and said to me, "bring that pussy over here."

I walked slowly towards the sofa and when I got close he stood up. One hand grabbed my ass and the with the other hand he began caressing my breasts and rolling his tongue around my erect peaks. I melted immediately. "Yes, that's what I need," I whispered in his ear.

His hand worked its way down to my hungry pussy, he slid my panties aside and inserted a finger into my wetness. I began gyrating and he squeezed my ass a little tighter. "I need you to fuck me Jay, I said in my soft sexy voice, I need you to beat my pussy up."

"Why do you think I decided to go in late, he said. I was praying that I could get my dick in you today. I wanted to be inside you, and lucky me, you answered my prayer."

He turned me around, worked my panties down to the floor, and pushed me onto the couch. I laid all the way back, completely relaxed. Spreading my legs, I lifted one up on the back of the couch to give him open access to my wanting, wet slit.

His head started to drop and I stopped him mid-move. "No, I said, I need your cock in me."

"My pleasure, he said. I've been longing for this pussy." I was so wet and wanting. His fat rod eased easily between my lips and went deep. I sighed with satisfaction.

"Oooh, that's what I need, I cooed. He began a nice, easy rhythm that I matched, stroke for stroke. Suck my tits Jay, I told him. I want to feel you all over me."

"I think about fucking you every day, he said. I'm in love with your daughter, but I love being able to get my dick in you, both of you turn me the fuck on."

"Fuck me harder, show me how much you want to fuck me, dominate me, dominate this cunt!"

He stretched my arms above my head and started pumping me hard, then he slapped one of my breasts and started talking dirty to me. "Tell me how much you want this dick, tell me what you want me to do to you."

"I want you to keep fucking me like that, pump me harder, harder," I was screaming out. Take control of this pussy like you own it." He was going in hard, the sweat was popping off his brow and I was building him up even more.

"That's it baby, give this hot pussy all that big cock, I need it, I want it, keep plowing me like that, I love it!" I grabbed his ass cheeks and helped him pump me harder. I was rising to meet his powerful thrusts. He slapped both of my D-cups again, making me squeal.

"This pussy is so fucking good, he said, and now it belongs to me. Give it to me, give me what's mine! I got a load of cum for my pussy, are you ready for it?"

"I want it baby, I'm ready for you to pump your juice into me." He changed his rhythm and started taking long hard strokes in my hungry kitty, causing me to twist side to side with excruciating pleasure. "Yes, yes, shoot your juice in me Jay!"

Jay stiffened, but he didn't stop. He switched to short hard strokes, his pulsing cock hungrily dropping his hot cream in my waiting cunt. I felt his hotness going in and squeezed his cheeks until my fingers began to stiffen. "That's what I want, I want that cum in me baby, I want it all." He drained every drop in me.

Satisfaction. Jay's semi-hard cock felt good resting in my wetness. His breathing was steady and his body felt good on top of me as he recovered from the fuck he said he stayed home for. A minute later he eased himself off me, his body covered in perspiration.

Always the gentleman, he picked my panties up from the floor and handed them to me, then he dropped down in the side chair, exhausted. He then said, "damn,, that was fantastic."

I glided into my panties and stood in front of him. Giving him a gentle peck on the forehead, I leaned over and said softly in his ear, "I'm going to want some more of that soon."

He looked up and smiled. When I turned to go, his hand patted my ass cheek, then he said, "I can't wait."

scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers