All Comments on 'He Used To Be My Idol'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 719 Comments (Page 3)
CriosCriosover 2 years ago

Damn! Can’t put this story down! I’ve read it multiple times a day and it still draws me in, especially the first three or so pages. Love your stuff!

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58over 2 years ago

I get it. Nobody else seems to get it. Rogen is a scumbag. Read February sucks. It's exactly the same. There's no way he shouldn't be feeling the way he does.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

This story is very similar to "February Sucks" by George Anderson. That being said, I liked this story very much. In fact both are among my favorites. I particularly like the four main characters of this story. Cagivagurl did a great job in developing these people who are all flawed, but likeable. Luke is a high moraled straight laced guy who is in no way into sharing. He is so steadfast in his principles that his stubbornness becomes a bit tiresome by the end of the story. He and Kayla obviously do not know each other as well as they thought. She is the opposite of Luke and sees no problem is a little extra marital fun. She thinks it will add to their relationship. They clearly disagree. Candace is the kind hearted hooker, and Rogan is the wanna be philanthropist / game mogul with a warped sense of propriety and morals. All are likeable, and unlikeable to the same degree. This is story well told and one that I will read over and over again. Thank you,.

TimcutyourshitTimcutyourshitover 2 years ago

Good story just wish there was more of a edge in the MC.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

Interesting story. A very complex tale, that was very well told. Rogan met someone he could not coerce, manipulate or control and that flummoxed him. 5* story, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He’s a fool to take her back

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, but was surprised that the MC, after time, let Kayla play off that she didn't understand him when he said that he would leave her if she left with Rogan, and then claimed that she disregarded his warning because she accepted Candice's word when Candice told her that she'd be with the MC that night. She seemed never to understand that she was supposed to be loyal to him.

I would've liked to see some acknowledgment that a wedding vow was a valid vow on both Kayla's and Candice's part, and in this regard the story felt unfinished. Kayla said she knew she made a mistake, but that is different from saying, what I did was an intentional wrong to you, I trashed our wedding vows for a night with a stud superstar billionaire, because I was flattered, I failed to hear your pain and disregarded you completely, and I regret that. Yeah, the women apologized, but they felt the MC was just a rigid asshole, and in the wrong. Kayla's apology was because she hurt him, not because she truly understood her betrayal of their relationship.

I felt that there was no real resolution, Kayla got her side screw, a new business partner, her husband back, and the MC got rich, but not as rich as he could've been, all because of his reaction to Rogan's perfidy. It seems that the author was even chastising the MC by having him lose a fair portion of wealth. Rogan won in almost every way.

I much enjoyed, overall, what I perceived as a new take on the "February Sucks" scenario, nicely done.

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

Oh, and a million for beachfront in LA was a joke. More like 5 million and up. And I am probably low.

tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

The simple truth of this whole story is that Rogan wants what he is told he cannot have. That is the reason he likes to seduce other men's wives when he had far better options for sex available to him. He could take their bodies, that were promised only to their husbands, and use them forjust long enough to notch another score.

...

Rogan wanted Luke's wife first, then his brain and ideas. He got the wife, but Luke wouldn't give him the satisfaction of agreeing to work with him. That refusal to "get in bed" with Rogan over business frustrated Rogan more than anything else Luke could have done.

...

Rogan is a douche and the girls are his bitches because of their continuous attempts to drag Luke into his circle. I don't consider this story to have a happy ending, because ultimately Rogan won his little sleazy game, even if Luke's refusal to play ball doesn't give him total satisfaction. The girls are still relentless in their push to make Luke bend to accommodate Rogan and probably won't be happy until they are in a full polyamorous swapping situation. Then Luke will probably become the suicidal one.

...

A well told tale overall, but not one I really like all that much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There was too much of the same discussion, why he’s not forgiving Rogan & both girl’s attempts of persuading Luke to move on. Doesn’t happen. Also that Luke’s wife DID go against his wishes after being warned a few times, I’m not sure I could go with her... or trust her again. Perhaps he should’ve waited for the next day, but he didn’t know they’re returning early.

However, when asked a few times about what went wrong, he should’ve replied. ESP. after that 1sr time with his wife. “That hooker I was with used to be my wife until Rogan came around & destroyed my marriage.” No more needed to be said. I also question that f one man can actually corner almost an entire business area. Add that to Kayla having the balls to say she took her to-be friend’s words over what Luke told her, she had her weekend fuck plus some (many?) others & was able to get that friend & hubby back! Lastly, all the men at her wedding that she had sex with & still with Rogan & that he doesn’t care shows the warped brains there: let him fuck ur wife so you can get monetarily ahead. Luke wasn’t the weak man there but overall the strongest

He n spite of that s, the overall flow of the story, the twists throughout I still gave it 4stars tho still debating if it shouldn’t have been downed to 3. It was also one of the more well written stories here.

62276227over 2 years ago
Self respect

THAT'S what the MC has. And why he walked out and why he won't work with asshole. He's rich, so what if he isn't even more rich... he has his self respect.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 2 years ago

I am on page two and I had to stop reading and post a brief message. First of all, any wife who does that to her husband, against his wishes, in front of his coworkers, and stays behind to fly off to another country and fuck another man, does not love her husband at all. These stories piss me off because as a woman and a wife, no man, not even Jesus Christ would get me to destroy my husband like that. And any husband worth a shit would lay that champagne bottle upside dreamboat's head. These stories make women look like mindless sluts and marriages as nothing but irrelevant impediments to sexual freedom . Wow, I have never been this angry at a fictional story before. So now, the story is void of characters of value and thus the story lacks substance. The ending becomes predictable from page two, where it should end. Too bad, because you are a fine writer.

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
I wish I could favor you as another again!

I keep hitting that button, but it just won’t let me double down! I know the comments are all over the map, and there’s not a lot of folks standing in the middle. The story is not about the wife’s errant behavior and betrayal, and it is not about the wealthy misogynist who always gets his way because he can afford it. It’s about a husband’s battle with himself, and what he will accept in his life. And with all of the dignity possible he insists that his world will turn on his terms, according to his code of what’s ok, and those who don’t like it can get off. It’s about him staring down his fallen idol, who sums it up at the wedding by saying no one does that. At that point the husband has won it all, his wife on his terms, his rival’s wife on his terms, control of his products, financial security for life, his reputation, and his marriage. Brava, Cagivagir

CriosCriosover 2 years ago

I get that this story isn't perfect, has flaws and goes off-track for a bit but I just LOVE the buildup at the party. I could just feel the anger and tension build up in the MC. Also like the end of the day on Saturday when he finally checks his phone for messages. If it were me, I wouldn't have answered her call on Monday :D

The whole bisexual thing between Kayla and Candice kinda just lays out there. The MC suspects she's lying about the two women having a relationship but then the subject never comes up again. Story didn't need that discussion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part of me wishes there with 100 husband's all having a 10k$ hooker all show how by each spending a weekend with his now wife can prevent a classaction lawsuit and he can spend the weekend with this fine exotic whire to consult his feelings. All funded by Luke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would have been a 4 or 5. But then Cagivagurl just had to turn Luke into a wimp the last few paragraphs and accept Rogan. Can you ever write a story without that happening???? 1*

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

Throughout the entire story, whenever anyone tried to discuss the event with the MC and influence or sway his opinion or core belief system, they did it by insulting him in every sentence. Come on, these were supposed to be smart successful people, how many times did they need to learn that this approach was not going to work? It wasn't until almost the end when both ladies acknowledged they were insulting him, and confused and surprised when it didn't work.

Keep beating on a man and tell him he's an insecure, childish, moron with a damaged ego....yeah that'll get him to change

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Very well written. Unfortunately you used your skills to create a situation where the only person with a strong moral compass was eventually hammered down. The barbarians won. Loved the dialogue, loved the concept, absolutely hated the ending. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Proof positive, if proof were needed, that this is truly a fantasy site, it also illustrates that the author is a one trick pony with regards to the LW category, it’s almost like there’s a checklist that has to be adhered to.

Story start; happy couple married for a few years (sometimes longer, Cag likes to throw in a curve now and again).

They go to or are invited to a party or ceremony.

Next comes the rich couple, hubby likes to seduce reluctant wives, his wife/partner is the cuckolds consolation prize.

Seduced wife can’t resist, tells cuck not to be so silly ‘it’s just a bit of fun’, ‘an adventure’, ‘nothing will change’, ‘if you love me too you’ll let me have this’, and of course the kicker ‘I love you with all my heart but I really want to fuck this guy’, or words to that effect.

When Cucky doesn’t play ball and the shit does what shit normally does when it hits the fan, he’s the one who’s to blame for being unreasonable.

Then there’s the obligatory hiatus, usually a separation, Cags never wants to clarify if it ever goes to divorce.

So months or years later there’s a set of circumstances that brings the miserable couple back together, there’s generally a bit of argy-bargy and eventually they express undying love.

We end with unicorns dancing across the sky blowing rainbows and moonbeams out of their asses. Fantasy site like I said.

Not a thing wrong with the writing, just a shame it’s the same well written story over and over again, the names change but the plots remain remarkably similar.

As for gender bias that’s a whole other can of worms.

Still it’s Cags universe inhabited by characters created by the author, but it felt more like the Twilight Zone where really unbelievable things happen, so much so that as I read this the voice of Rod Serling was clearly narrating it for me, cue the eerie music. Someone is obviously controlling Cags horizontal and vertical lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stopped reading 4 pages in, do you genuinely believe that this is how actual human beings talk or act?

Everyone besides the main character seems to be an utter caricature.

I can definitely see that you have talent and skills as a writer, however you really need to work on writinf believable characters.

Also, who the hell says balloney in this day and age?

BOOMER1948BOOMER1948over 2 years ago
The Bad Guys Win

Luke respected his wedding vows but by the end of the story, you robbed him of his morals.

Was going to give a 1 but my finger hit 3 in error 👎👎👎👎👎.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could have had a better ending!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is an elongated variant of GA's "February Sucks" in which the MC has difficulty excising his version of Marc LaValliere from his life. In large measure this is the result of Luke's nearly total lack of self introspection and analysis. He fails to see how he repeatedly comprises the ethics and boundaries he claims to value and then pathetically bemoans his lot in life. He is perpetually immature and thus ultimately disinteresting. The inevitable specter of Rogan controlling his life warrants no concern or sadness. This is far from Cagivagurl's best work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm on page 4 but skipped some pages to skim. Outside of a few things along the way, this's the same... but unfortunately much too long a story that's been told too many times. Conversations that should've been wasn't included. From the phone call ("What have you done?' He should've reminded her that he wouldn't be there.) to the confrontation where she let Candice infer that he's interested ("Interested? I took you from him from the dance floor! I told you in our talk I'm not going with her!) & the phone call where Rogan said he was told he's thinking it over. (Seriously? You're not only a douchbag, but a fucking lying douchbag at that! Candice told you I'm not interested, that my bags're packed, & she didn't sign up for breaking up marriages!)

How Candice & Kayla got together in whatever business they're in, I didn't read. Doesn't matter; his continued talking/ "relationship" with both & evidently the marriage back to Kayla was too much. If the author wanted them back together, it should've happened much earlier & cut much of the dialogue. Of course, Luke should've insisted breaking ties with Candice & Rogan. Evidently, that wasn't done.

The story was too long, too much repetition in what I read/ glanced at in terms of discussion & business. And the same plot with little change (how the wife goes with another man & shocked he's not there/ she's getting divorced.) How Luke didn't wind up punching Rogan remains a mystery to me. I'll give it a 3, but think it really should be a low 2

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 2 years ago

@Annie: "This is an elongated variant of GA's "February Sucks..." Several people have, erroneously, made that comparison. I don't get it. The plot has been around for more than 40 years, ever since Jack Engelhard's 1988 novel, "Indecent Proposal," and probably long before that. There are probably 100 stories on Lit, predating GA's story by years, with variations on the theme. Is it the case that now every story featuring a wife seduced by a charismatic man is going to be tarnished by comparisons to "February Sucks?" I certainly hope not. It's somewhat insulting to writers. Why not say that GA's story is a variant of Ohio's "Visiting Richard Gronier," or K.K.'s "The Fall and Rise of David Beckman?" There are a dozen other titles that come to mind. I, for one, am quite sick of hearing the two words, "February Sucks."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The writing was pretty good. As to the story, several things I didn't like. Much too long, particularly so many pages where he justified his hatred. 2nd, the ending was too abrupt, short, leaving an empty feeling. Third, I didn't like the change and his attitude as displayed at the beginning, and changed at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, this reminds me a lot of "February Sucks." That is nothing like "Richard Gronier" I don't see how you can even equate those. The R Gronier plot was all about years of concealment, not pushing it in the partners face.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

@blackrandl1958 : Although this story does have a superficial resemblance to 'Indecent Proposal' and 'February Sucks'. the addition of Candice into the narrative mix makes it, structurally, a Swapping Mixup. This trope is one of Cagivagurl's specialties. The wife thinks that the husband is on board for a partner swap, but he is not.

IndyOnIndyOnover 2 years ago

When I first saw it was 9 chapters I groaned....But like most of your other stories by the end of chapter one, I was hooked. At the end I was disappointed as I felt the story was not even close to being finished...Toward the end Kayla calls Luke her husband? Did they remarry? Did they ever get divorced? Earlier in the story he told Candice he could do what he wanted because he was now divorced? What about his new software? Will he make enough to bring on the downfall or Rogan? Will Candice divorce him and spill on all the men Rogan paid her to sleep with in an effort to destroy him? Will Luke end up selling his new VR to Rogan? Will Kayla and Candice sleep together? Will Luke join them? There could be many more questions....This story definitely needs a Part two!!!

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasover 2 years ago

As she so often does, the author writes a weak male lead who eventually succumbs to those around him and forgives them for unforgivable transgressions. A pathetic male character once again turns what could have been a great story into a disappointing miserable read. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story was going good, he was even becoming a thorn in Rogan's side, but then you had to go and make him give in to the three people who disrespected him the most.

He becomes a multi millionaire and he can't find someone better than the whore he was married to,

My score went down faster than a roller coaster after that started

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story..

Po8pPo8pover 2 years ago

Let's take it that such shit happens in real life but how does it come that instead of moving as far as possible he had to stick around a place filled with memories of betrial?

These fucked up stories at the end of the day are meant to justify infidelity. Once you preadge your life to your partner, I thought it meant being eternal! This is real fucked. Wasted a good story with a cheap ending

IronMan2021IronMan2021over 2 years ago
Story Could Have Been A Classic

To those that believe “He Used To Be My Idol” by Cagivagurl follows “February Sucks” February Sucks - Loving Wives - Literotica.com by GeorgeAnderson posted 09/11/2020. I disagree I believe the story is closer to “Losing Katy” https://classic.literotica.com/s/losing-katy by stev2244 posted 06/17/2015. “February Sucks” is a classic but it is a one-night wonder.

Cagiviagurl took their story to the conclusion the author wanted. I believe that the author had the opportunity to publish a classic along with opening up the story for others to give their ending to the story.

My opinion is that “He Used To Be My Idol” is a well written 1* story. The story had a married man with integrity. The husband tells the wife what the rich man wants. The wife believes a paid whore over her husband. The whore had as much if not more to do with the destruction of the marriage than the rich man. The story went off the rails when the MC spent the night with the hooker and later did business with her and his ex-wife’s company. The nail in the story was when the MC attended the wedding for those that destroyed his marriage which earned the story 1*.

Recommend that the author go back and stop the story while the MC still has integrity and invite others to end the story. A revised story could be a classic if done correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was such a good story, showing someone of such integrity. The ending was disappointing that he became weak and succumbed to those who betrayed him.

Candice was the one that caused the pain and hurt and yet at the end she is the one making the threat not to do that to her friend. I would have expected a quip back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written piece of garbage literature

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story until the very end. Then Rogan, Candice and Kayla won. He is just a pussy whipped asshole. He manned up for a while, but caved in the end. I feel sorry for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rogan will screw him over again, that is a fact! Kayla and Candice are not done breaking his heart!

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 2 years ago

I agree a lot with what Finchy said. Your stories flow well and are enjoyable to read until the last couple pages. Then it leaves a bad taste. You have similar stories like this where everyone just gas lights the main lead.

I liked the reconciliation, but it doesn't really seem like they're sorry if they didn't think they did anything wrong. Rogan flat out lied to Kayla, but everyone just kind of ignored that. Good story, but bad ending.

calibamma707calibamma707over 2 years ago

When I saw Gurl on the writer’s handle I knew this “Karen” would make this big bad ass look like a wimp at the end. Saw it coming in chapter 8, skipped chapter 9 and went to the comments and wala there it was. And I had thought to like your page and the story! NOT…and now I’ve never been a cuck lest I bury them both alive with video imbedded cameras and audio to watch them until their last breath…write that Gurl

CDRLawCDRLawover 2 years ago

This story started with so much potential, then collapsed to the point where it was almost incomprehensible. In the future you might want to go with shorter, more focused stories instead of ones that just wander off into the wilderness. Nice try though.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 2 years ago

Great story! Well written, engaging, sometimes extraordinarily frustrating, but a joy to read and re-read. I don't think Luke and Kayla will last, mind you, as she doesn't *get* his point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Exceptionally well written and for once, a realistic premise for the wife walking out for a night/weekend of sex with some guy, thinking hubby will accept it. Of course, Luke made clear that he would not and Kayla completely fucked up and lost him for 5 years. But at least there is a plausible story line where she is made to believe that Luke is being taken care of by this incredibly beautiful woman while she goes off with the Asshole for a couple of days of billionaire lifestyle. Again, Kayla was an idiot and Luke absolutely should have dumped her, but what he does 5 years later is his choice, even though Candice is always getting Kayla to lobby. That shit would get awfully old.

A few other small points: First, there is no way that Luke could buy a house in that part of Malibu for anything like $1 million, even if it is not right on the beach (Sea Vista is on the inland side of PCH, not on the beach though it is super close). Second, I have worked a lot with rich techies; they are ruthless narcissists, not nice people. Finally, the upper reaches of the tech community are real kinksters; group sex, BDSM and fetish parties regular occurrences and nobody gives a shit. In fact, it probably hurts someone's career if they are not participating.

5***** story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it started of as a good tale but you ruined it. I stopped reading the story the first instance he started to make up with the two women especially starting to date. The stories conclusion was plan to see at that time,so no need to read the actual betrayal of himself.. to bad you have such little regard for strong minded men with integrity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't mark this low enough. The idea of him getting back together with her makes me want to pull my own eyes out.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 star - I really did not like this story, talk about morals of sick alley cats - what a bunch of crap.

Luke started out having a decent set of morals and standing up for what he believed was the right thing to do,

BUT near the end he was just anther cuck/wimp like most of the 'special people' in LA. There was no ending to this story - they just kind of fade off into the distance like an old western.

If it were me, Rogan would not have been able to walk off with my wife for a wild weekend - he would have been tied up for several months in the intensive care ward of the nearest hospital. Military personnel are specifically trained to deal with assholes like him. There are millions of us out here, you never know when you'll come across one of us, until it is too late.

I gave you the 1 star above, just to lower your average.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 2 years ago

@nixrox: I find it odd that a man with a mother/son incest kink (which many people find horrifying) would be shaming "cuck/wimp" stories, which this is not. Are you not aware that your favorites show up on your profile? One person, who many other people would call a disgusting pervert, is kink-shaming other people he thinks are disgusting perverts? Dude, do you realize how weird and creepy that makes you?

Keep writing them, Cagivagurl, I'll keep reading them. Randi.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Just "No!"

I actually liked the first half where Luke still had a brain and morals. Somewhere along in the middle of the story he lost his character and became a lovesick puke. The recurring comparison of casual trysts to the absolute violation of marital vows in Kayla's romp with playboy Rogan are insulting to anyone with an ounce of morals. I kept wanting to scream, "But she was married when she fucked the playboy!"

This strikes me as a story that was not fully outlined before writing started and the plot simply followed the keyboard into confusion and nonsense without a clearly planned conclusion. The conclusion presented sucks swamp water. Blech! Once again I cannot find a character in the story who serves as a consistent hero - they all seem like sex-crazed idiots who follow their overheated crotches from romp to romp.

Sorry to be so harsh on a reasonably easy to read story, but I am not impressed. Thanks for the effort.

Keep 'em comin'.

LifeisadventureLifeisadventureover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the read but hard for me to like anyone by the end. I liked Luke through most of the story but at the end not so much. I know ego is a problem but giving up on your morals and self aaste is a bigger one for me-

GladstonGlieseGladstonGlieseover 2 years ago

Other than the obvious, you can tell this is written by a woman when a billionaire that can have anyone he wants and even interfere in a marriage falls in love with and marries a prostitute that he himself whored out in the past.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Just read this story again. I liked it. The one thing that bothered me is Luke never told anyone why he hated Rogan so much. Everybody thought he was being an ass. He could have explained it and said, "I'm not going to do anything that will make the asshole another nickel." Frustrating. And at the end he loosened his stance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very sad story. At its essence, a man ultimately yields his principles for the love of a woman who persistently pushes against his principles until she gets her way.

How does Kayla ever actually act as if she loves and respects Luke? They actually scold him about how to run his business? Wow! If she defers to Luke's principles to any degree, she does so only temporarily and with great reluctance. Kayla and Candice combine to consistently portray all aspects of Luke's principles and feelings as though he's simply unsophisticated and/or childish. It's an ending, but in the end... there is nothing but more pain in Luke's future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

February Sucks - The undying love version! What a finish! She even gets to dance with the bad guy at his wedding with hubby's explicit approval. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done, Luke. He stayed firm to his principles, whether you agree with him or not is irrelevant. Even at the end, all he did was act civilly toward Morse with no plans to work with or for him. And his wife is back with him while he has a great life.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Yep this has its inspiration from February Sucks. It was a good story, Kayla was ultra stupid and she still doesn’t get it. Candice is a self opinionated bitch. An Escort with high and wrong ideas of right and wrong, l would always treat her with caution. I also would make sure the girls do not sleep together again. I fear Candice would do it again if she could and l doubt Kayla could resist.

I think she would cheat.

Good story 4/5

other2other1other2other1over 2 years ago

This one tore me up inside, it is very well written. What got me was the lack of regret or compassion. They all just kept hammering him. Kayla tried, but I don’t think she got the betrayal. Rogan really was arrogant and Candice lives in her own world and damm everyone else.

I get the parallel to February Sucks, but the emotion ties you up more. For most of the story I was screaming at Candice, Kayla or Luke. The one thing that might have made Luke feel better was a three some with Candice and Kayla, Rogan never got that and he would feel like he was standing beside not behind Rogan. It’s a guy thing…

The one thing that did disturb me was Kayla wanting outside sex even as they we’re getting back together. Now I read too much LW, but I still had that knot in my gut at the end.

Overall a very well written and emotional story, well done!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

This is very well written. It deserves the high marks it gets based on how well the story is told. That being said, it boiled down to three other people, one being his wife, hammering and ridiculing a man because he stuck to his principles. In the end he was finally beat into giving up. The author makes an eloquent case for abandoning closely held beliefs and principles. That's a sad commentary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An entertaining and well-written tale that explores the sexual attraction of fame and power. The only problem I have with this author's work is that he seems to endlessly recycle the same rigid, insecure main male character.

In this incarnation, the testosterone fuelled weakling is so besotted with his own hurt and sense of betrayal that he empties all the bank accounts and disappears without a word, leaving a wife - he purports to love - penniless, homeless and in complete despair. Spending the next however many years making millions and stubbornly refusing to forgive, forget or accept any responsibility for emptiness in his life until a belated epiphany at his nemesis's wedding. The surprise for me was not that he forgave her, but that she forgave him.

This author produces some interesting work but I think a different type male main character would make a refreshing change.

I was going to give it 4 - because the ending didn't quite ring true - but having read someone the comments from the Literotica Taliban I decided thatthe author deserved 5 for having the guts to post on a website that gives these self-righteous, misogynistic morons free rein.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not sure where to begin... Rogan is an evil bastard, claiming to help people, Candice is just as terrible with no dignity or character... Kayla is only out for Kayla under the obvious lie of loving Luke, who is a dumb as a rock when it comes to relationships... taking Kayla back tells me all I need to know about this loser. They are all delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. It was enjoyable up until the end. That was so stupid. He stands on principle for 8.5 pages and then SK hakes hands with rogan and let’s him dance with his wife. Which is how It all started.

groaningbumpgroaningbumpover 2 years ago

Great story, last paragraph sucked though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story until he agreed to go to the wedding and you RAAC'd him with the cheater Kayla. Enormous mistake and not in keeping with his attitude and thinking thruout most of the story. Until the lousy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was great until the very end then it went all to shit. He stuck by his principles until the very end, then caved for pussy.

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy9800over 2 years ago

I like Cagivagurls writing. The ne thing I don’t like is how rigid his main characters can be. Sure, he could have stuck to his principles but for what. It is not easy to forgive sometimes but if you don’t you will most likely be miserable, right, but miserable. Better to forgive and be happy than not and be miserable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZERO.... I QUIT THIS SPINELESS TRIPE AT PAGE 7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

zerozerozero; ANONYMOUS 5 DAYS AGO ABSOLUTELY NAILED THIS INSANITY...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ANONYMOUS 5 DAYS AGO IS A PERVERSE RETARD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Almost to the end there were principles and by one wedding party it all gone into the air. Damn the character build you made to the half of the story just vanished. I have been enjoying till the last page and it felt like I get a stone from my tasty food when it comes to the last spoon.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955over 2 years ago

Gave it a 5☆ for effort. I had the hardest time finishing the story. Whimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are a few mechanical mistakes but overall it was entertaining until the end. He spends the entire story being mad at Kayla and madder at Rogan. And you want us to believe he lets Kayla move in with him and, in the end, goes to Rogan's wedding? What reason does he have to trust ANYTHING Candice says, why would he accept Kayla back considering what she does with Rogan and then Candice? Between the three of them they do nothing but lie, badger, and coerce him throughout the story. It would have been a better and more believable ending had he sailed into the sunset without being associated with any of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have been reading literotica stories for years, your writing is the best I have read on this site. So real did not feel like fiction. I felt every emotion of all characters in your writing. You are gifted and hope you continue writing. I will continue to read the remaining stories on your site. Real life for me,I I wanted to do a threesome with my wife. We di 2 times with stud she worked with. She cum so hard with him that she blacked out for a few seconds. That moment would not go away.we are divorced now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seriously what the fuck? This guy is told over and over and over and over again up to and including his dance with the bride at the end that his feelings don't matter and he just needs to get over it how is he not saying "Look I'm sorry that you have an over inflated sense of our own self worth that you can't understand simple English but I told him NO, I told her NO, and I told you NO! End of story NO means NO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You write very well. Always literate and coherent. However, You are stuck with the same male in all of your stories to a greater or lesser degree.

In this particular story without any doubt, there are two possible immediate reactions that most men would have in my experience:

*Tell your wife you are deeply disappointed and leaving the party immediately. Don’t come? Forget her!

*Antagonize Rogan and cause a physical scene thereby separating your wife from him and his group. Get arrested , beaten (or both) . She either sobers and responds, coming to your aid or once again, forget her.

Either way, it’s a litmus test of your relationship.

And the hooker? Spit in her face and scream at her to get the “. “ away from you.

All this beating around the bush is bull and just a literary contrivance.

And really, an ongoing relationship with the two people that contrived to destroy your marriage- In reality the wife would be in the rear view mirror of most men carrying that baggage around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WHAT FUCKED UP WRITING....SUCH MUCH OF PRESSURE FOR HIM TO ALLOW HIS WHORE WIFE THE WEEKEND GETAWAY AND THEN THE PROSTITUTE TAILING HIM!!

THIS MC IS MADE TO LOOK LIKE A WEAK WIMP CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

THIS CUCK MC CUNT COULD HAVE CHANGED HIS NUMBER AND WHAT FUVKING COMPUTER SKILLS CUNT HAD HE COULD HAVE USED TO SHAME HIS IDOL AND WHORE

REALLY LONG FUCKED UP STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MAJOR MC CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All their justification for this is just a bunch of bullshit but I have to think that he might have been able to save himself some heartache if he would have just set the 3 of them down and say " Look I have told you all that I am not into this and I only have control over my actions so just to be clear of what my actions will be so just to be clear of what I will be doing if you go away with him I will not be going with her I will be going home and packing my shit because we will be done! I am not going to listen to anymore of your bullshit I am done talking about this and quite frankly I don't know if I want to stay married to you after this but if you go with him there is no ifs, and, or maybes we are over! I am going out to the car so if you want to stay married to me you had better come along! " I don't know if that would work or not but I think it would have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story feels like an attempt to show that having an affair really isn't all that bad. That is complete and total bullshit. Thus, so is this story. In all fairness, it is well written bullshit, but still.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not familiar with the other stories that Randi mentioned, but for me, the major issue with George's story is the idea that the husband is expected to accept it, and welcome her back.

~~~

If the "Indecent Proposal" book is anything like the movie, as I recall the husband agreed to the deal beforehand.

CriosCriosover 2 years ago

I keep coming back to this story. The prose is somewhat uneven and editing is a bit hit or miss but I love the storyline, especially the first couple of pages where you can see the train bearing down on the main character's marriage. Don't let the anonymous haters get you down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absurd in many respects and on more than one level.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Like baking a beautiful wedding cake and then pissing on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So you wrote this pretty good story. But given the way you made him out to be, his mind set, WHY would he use Kayla for an Interior Designer? When he shes her, why isn't he polite but set upon another designer? Starting up with her was like starting up with Rogan. And throwing Candice into the mix again doesn't make. Just dealing with another friends of Rogan. Then to have him attend their wedding was ridiculous. He spends the entire story anti-everything Rogan. Then he goes to Rogan's wedding? It doesn't make sense given the attitude you gave him towards Rogan the entire story. In the end, I didn't believe Kayla. She was self centered and egotistical the entire story and now she just loves him and ignores Rogan and Candice? Good story but too many things didn't add up given how you wrote the story. He never had a real reason to forgive Kayla let alone be at Rogan's wedding. Perhaps write the story again with a more realistic ending.

BOOMER1948BOOMER1948over 2 years ago

I started reading your story but quit since it was obvious you were heading towards reconciliation. I just reread your story to the end and was disappointed, as I knew I would be. Kayla got to eat her cake and keep it too.

Maybe you should have considered Luke and Candace having sex after she and Rohan got married.

I would have liked to have known how Luke’s latest project made millions and effected Rogan’s bottom dollar.

Your whole premise that Rogan and Candace didn’t do enough vetting before Rogan’s seduction of Kayla is lame.

As I stated, I enjoyed the story until reconciliation became the likely outcome.

jakie1jakie1over 2 years ago

I'll keep it simple "Thank You"

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

WOW, who takes marriage advice from a whore. This was a 9 page cuckold lover manual 1995 edition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Because you don't like someone and their ethics doesn't make you insecure - it makes you principled. Candice and Rogan have none. They think that good looks and money can buy anyone and anything. Don't see how he lets them into his life -Kayla included. Nothings changed. She's still a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The main character was played, by his wife, by the rich guy, by the prostitute, by his work colleagues.

He was unable to resist the prostitute the second time or by his ex-wife (who had become a lesbian with the prostitute by then).

The worst part was when the M/C had sex with the prostitute, for goodness' sake did he have no self respect?

There were no likeable characters here. I have read a few of this author's stories and the men generally end up giving in by the end of the story.

It is depressing that some authors think it is quite OK that men get screwed over and should just accept it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It just never ceases to amaze me how many stories start out great and wind up crappy. I guess all it takes is to have sex with the slut who fucked you over to forgive her. Just awful. I would have walked out of the furniture store the moment I saw the bitch. And he seems to hate Simon more than Rogan, which makes zero sense. Tired OC cuckhold stories.

Bham487Bham487about 2 years ago

What’s so crazy is that so many commenters understand the guys perspective about wanting to work with people you respect and trust but the writer will never understand. She talks about being open minded but isn’t willing to do the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really thought the author could break pattern with this one, guess not. 1 star for cuckshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I didn't mind the reconciliation but Candace and Rogan can piss off. Candace is a whore and listening to her give advice to the husband qnd describing Rogan as being a real man because he was comfortable around all the men she slept with was truly laughable.

TeggeTeggeabout 2 years ago

How can such a brilliant smart guy be so stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Some good writing but it doesn't work. How can a man that despises what Rogan and Kayla did suddenly turn on a dime and not despise with Candice and Kayla did? The whole story he hates Rogan and goes to extremes to screw him. He divorces Kayla based on the sex she had with Rogan. So Kalya has sex with Candice the whore and everything is okay? And then he goes to Candice's and Rogan's wedding. It makes no sense and flies in the face of what the whole story was about - hatred of Rogan's buying anything he wants. I realize you (the author) wanted a RAAC ending but it just didn't work.

smmhomesmmhomeabout 2 years ago

A very sad tale of gaslighting.

February Sucks on steroids beginning evolves into a never-ending gaslighting campaign to get Luke to accept (based upon his values and beliefs) the unacceptable.

Together, the three (Kayla, Candice, and Morse) collaborate throughout the story to utilize gaslighting tactics. They repeatedly: shift blame and responsibility; align people against Luke; use subterfuge to campaign for Morse’s interests; deny the validity of Luke’s perspective and values; seek to wear Luke down over time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

CUCK would’ve killed him maimed the 2 bitches who did this and walked away with a smile fucken sluts and moron couldn’t leave him alone we gunna keep talking like democrats until someone eventually gives up and joins them wow completely Bull Shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What kind of passive aggressive shit is this I'm willing to bet the person who wrote this is just like candice a manipulative gaslighting ass bitch lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Meh...another Trump wannabe story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would have given it a 5 until the very end.You fucked that up. The rest was good, so a 4.

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

SIMILAR Stories