All Comments on 'He Used To Be My Idol'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 719 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All your stories are great, but for once could you just let the guy keep his balls by allowing him to walk away with his honor intact. He should never have gone back to her.

sf_operative63sf_operative63about 2 years ago

Total garbage...not worth a vote.

DOL

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 years ago

How does it make sense to accuse him of being insecure because he doesn't want someone sleeping with his wife...? That he doesn't want to deal with that person ever again in any way...?

It doesn't have to be a case of worrying that the person was *better* at it... it could just be the fact that it happened at all. How is that difficult to understand...?

"Hey, while you're at it, Candice, Kayla, and Morse, why don't you go pressure kids to do meth or heroin, hmmm?"

If he says "No", why should he have to *keep* saying no...?

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 years ago

"This was the first time one of our little games had ever failed. Every other time it turned out well, and everybody enjoyed." - Candace said they'd "played their game" about 4 or 5 times... Hmmm, one failure out of that low a number... sounds like they should just be playing Russian roulette with people's marriages...

And when Candace asked whether he'd have slept with an gorgeous wealthy woman with no guilt if he'd have done it and he said he already proved he wouldn't have, she said he was "an exceptional man"... If she thinks he's so exceptional why does she keep insulting him for his beliefs and standards...?

"Yes, he's with me now. Uh-huh, no I don't think so. Rogan, this is bad, honey. He's cleaned out the house, and he's leaving. I didn't sign up to destroy homes. Can't you just bring her back, call it a day and walk away?" There was silence as she listened. "Okay, have it your way, but I'm telling you. He isn't changing his mind." - She *told* him they'd ended the marriage and his response was, what? Something like "Don't worry about it, after I fuck her, I'll bring her back and we'll see if we can fix it." ...? She *knows* that isn't going to happen, knows he didn't care about it, and still stood up for him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story was horrendous, no way in hell he should have sat around listening to people belittle him. No one showed the slightest remorse, sure they apologized, but that was because of his reaction. The way they kept talking to him if it was me I would have kicked her to the curb. You made this guy a cuckhold and I'm not a fan. If this is the best you got, well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So MC stands on morals the entire story. The girls keep telling him he is close minded. Rogan tried to steal his ideas, and other business tactics. Then he agrees to be civil and let’s his wife dance with him. I don’t get that. 3 stars but could have been more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This author's stories are very good and compelling reads. A very talented writer of what-ever gender. I do question the premises of this story though. That is, that the husband was overly offended, or too narrow-minded as opposed to more enlightened. It was essential to the story's character and plot development, but I found it unconvincing. The protagonist did over-react, but it was in reaction to a quite explicit humiliation with his wife an unwitting accomplice. The premise that 'it was only sex' was not convincing to me either. Without an explicit agreement for an open marriage, he was clearly in the right. Men do tend to be wired differently from women in regards to marital relationships, particularly when the couple are younger. Marriage tends to mean children, family, and all the trust and commitment that applies. Particularly when we are speaking of reproductive biology. And if her "mistake" had resulted in a pregnancy with others knowing? Each party to the marriage has expectations of commitment because the huge personal risks involved - emotional, financial, even biological. Self-confidence and confidence in the other are built on the necessary trust. Other types of marriage relationships (i.e, Open) are possible, but only last if built on consensual decisions that don't violate that trust. The Rogan character was clearly a narcissist and expressing that as self-confidence was a weak characterization too. His confidence was clearly based on getting his way and establishing relationships of dominance. This allowed the author to make the (ex) husband's character development more easily definable for the story line. But I feel as if the author could have done it much better, particularly as the "second chance" ending seemed to just fall from the sky. More interesting would have been the (ex)husband having a discussion with the two women about 'we agree to disagree', and simply not be a go-between for his business interests. "Sorry ladies, but business with him is not in the cards, and just don't be the go-between with him in the future.," Then 'we can forget and let bygones be bygones.' The (ex)husband's attempts to communicate this were too cursory. That the (ex)wife didn't seem to 'get it' until very late is also unconvincing. The plot would have been much more interesting if the reconciliation were based on more credible premises. The author's attempt to develope the premises were too tenuous and just conventient plot devices. This story is begging for a rewrite by the author.

Reader2071Reader2071about 2 years ago

Horrible ending. Writer tried really hard to make us like Rogan. He was just a rich asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. Really amazing how the assholes love to put down somebody who has morals, beliefs, and stands up for what is right. Just once I would have loved to see that narcissistic asshole get a fist right to his smirky mouth and loosen up some teeth. Too bad hero didn't get patents and etc while working with digi so asshole couldn't have gotten any part of that particular vr product. Buy the company and not get any part of what it was he really wanted? Priceless. Sigh. Kayla is still a whore and classic gold digging piece of shit. Fuck Candice and her lies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good start but by the end I was just depressed. Everyone just shit on Luke and didn't care. And he made one horrible decision after another. Why would he sleep with Candice when he knew she was part of what destroyed his marriage? Why did he even let Rogan come into his place when Kayla showed up? After finding out that Kayla owned the furniture store, he should have just walked out. She shows up with Candice at the house warming party? Send them packing. And the big one, when he found out that Rogan had sent the whore and the slut to convince him to do business with him, he should have just cut off all contact with both. He just ended up being pathetic in the end with everyone else being right about just getting over it. Fuck.

bigurnbigurnabout 2 years ago

A pretty good story... Until that screwed up ending. Now, he has totally pussed out. Once again, a bitch with no morals gets to screw around on her husband and gets away with it in the end. He never should have given in by going to that wedding. 2 stars due to the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow ! Gaslighting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good until you threw in the lesbian relationship and he somehow takes Kayla back after hating her the entire story. How does it work out that he hates Rogan the entire story and then manages to go to his wedding and remain "polite'? It felt wrong to suddenly reconcile with the three of them. Should have ended with him inventing something fantastic, freezing Rogan out and NEVER letting Kayla decorate his place. In fact, if would be great in you rewrote the story with a different ending.

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

Not a fan of the ending.

The main character became too accepting of being cuckiod by Rogan.

Accepting his wife back after she'd done what she had.

Didn't feel real.

Why wouldn't he hold the patents for his work?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How does a man that won't touch Candice as a married man, turn around and screw the same woman that destroyed his marriage? He's so filled with anger and hate that I don't see that as being possible. And why would he use his ex-wife as a decorator? There's 1000's of them in LA. Using a woman that he doesn't trust and when he finds out she's had a lesbian relationship with another woman he doesn't trust and that that woman is her partner, you stretch the bounds of believability. In the end I don't think he'd go near their firm, have Kayla and Candice do anything for him and he sure as hell wouldn't go to Rogan's wedding. That's too much for anyone to believe.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Makings

Had the makings of a good story until he got Kalya to design his house,then it went downhill fast.After all the bitterness,I can't believe the way he gave in at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fairly good story but a lot wrong. Why would he EVER take Kayla back after she betrays him for money and a thrill ride? One day, one week or several years would make no difference. He needs to let go of the hate and move on but that would never include Kayla - period. You've got some details wrong - Mavericks is many miles south of San Francisco and rarely rolling in daily. It's monstrous for maybe a few days of the year and only an expert big wave guy would venture out. And I don't see, given how you portrayed him, he would EVER go to Rogan's wedding. That was a bridge too far.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

FUCKING PUSSY HUSBAND! you can tell this was written by a SWAMP DONKEY!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great premise, and good story until all the sudden he realizes they were right all along and he shouldn’t care that the asshole stole his wife, pushes him around, and his wife continues to side with the jerk over him after promising to never see him again......I missed the brain transplant part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great stuff. A lot of holes in the story which makes it a tad frustrating. The author seems to get a lot of unfair negative comments. Keeps on producing, by and large, good and slightly controversial tales. Keep them coming.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 years ago

Just noted a couple more things about Rogan...

He says his business ethics are top notch...

Yeah, because of him Luke's business relationship with Ross was tanked and he tried to steal the designs for Luke's product, otherwise why was he in Ross' offices looking for them...?

Not like we can believe he intended to use them but pay Luke for them appropriately.

He's a piece of shit, through and through...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's good until it fails right at the end. And fall it does.

Throughout the story the protagonist's philosophy and feelings are well established. Yes, he loves his ex but he recognizes that she didn't live him because she left. And they keep running his nose in it, and ridiculing him for not taking it. Not progressive enough.

But, he sticks to his beliefs and holds up his morals, all the way until they end where he suddenly doesn't. The reader can tell that Rogan is going to do it to the protagonist again, but the author insists on making the intelligent and not-at-all naive Luke suddenly become a moron. Not for money, but because of the same insults from the same people, and Kayla never changed. She made it clear she'd keep choosing other people over her husband.

That's why the story fails. The protagonist just falls back into the same stupid cycle. No one ends up being worthy of reading about.

The story could be fixed but that requires the end be rewritten, and Luke to finally accept Kayla doesn't and never loved him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Honestly it ended to quickly.

CagivagurlCagivagurlabout 2 years agoAuthor

Mr anonymous...

Your thoughts are that, your thoughts, your opinion, nothing more. You do not speak for the the entirety of the human species... For your comment to mean anything, you must add, (In my opinion) because that's all you are offering.

Thankfully, the rest of the human race are capable of seeing things from a more rational perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He was doing so well until he let them back into his life, all that effort and heartbreak and then to allow himself to be brought back into their scheming and moraly corrupt world, would have scored minus if I could.

backgar12backgar12about 2 years ago

Great story! F*ck the haters….. one more chapter would be nice 😀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I missed you not telling us more about their actual divorce. You kinda glossed over that considering h. ow long the story was. When you made Kayla Bi-sexual that would have or should have been enough for him. Three of them were as thick as thieves. One was not - on the outside looking in so I was very disappointed in the ending. Too many years and too much crap in between. I simply don't see how you put them back together in the end. He must have been brain dead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I missed the part that they were divorced ?

As I was waiting for them to suddenly realise that neither had portioned for one .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
NFW!

I would never of let any of them back into my life. No way at all..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After all that you Raac'd them AND had him go to his enemies wedding???? A man he hated throughout the whole story? Didn't fit with the story you told right up until the end, given his mindset. Terrible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

is this the mentality in other countries? when someone cheats on you, you can forgive them as long they regret it even though she keeps depending the one she cheated with? Keep singing praises to him? And be friends with the co-conspirator because she helped out your ex out of pity? And by the way he thinks so little of you? And thinks that being ok with your wife sleeping with another man is the sign of great confidence. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great start. After all the build up in the end he ended up accepting that it was ok that his wife slept with another man so openly. Being friends with someone who thinks it's insecurity if you don't want your wife to sleep with another man is the Best Logic here. We all should have friends like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Author's stories used to be so much better before. Now it's just a repetition of a same RAAC pattern without any depth in characters

Larch50Larch50about 2 years ago

This is nothing but February Sucks. Woman throws away her marriage for what, a fanatsy weekend?

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 2 years ago

Very emotionally written story unfortunately too many waffles and no concrete decisions by Luke, I guess he likes being manipulated. 5 star story reduced to 4 because of constant indecision and maybe 4 is being generous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Decent until towards the end. I feel like I wasted my time reading it because of the shitty ending. If you hate someone that much, you don't stop in such a short period of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow another story where it's turned around on the husband for overeacting and the females believing what they did wasn't a big deal blah blah blah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wasted time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He should dump her ass. but do business with the asshole and try to fuck him out of every dollar he can,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good, until the last page. Sad, he sold out on his principles. - And she still wanted to dace with the asshole! How do you rate this???!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This made no sense to me. Were they divorced, actually? This is full of female stereotypes, which I would call logical deficiencies. Examples:

Being a great and confident man knowing that your wife has had sex with every member of the group? Yeah, right. Shows how much you care about your partner.

Saying No to a swap and not insisting on it? From a generation of females who claim that No means No? Really? What about "It's ok to say No?" Not for men, at? Isn't that quite sexist? Works both ways....

Who's actually the weak man? The one who openly expresses his dislike for another man and acts accordingly or the one who can't accept that fucking the other man's wife has consequences?

Your late submissions are dominated by the same stereotype: woman rides off into the sunset with a celebrity, has sex with him in all ways known to mankind, returns and wants her husband to accept it and continue as if it didn't change anything. If the husband can't accept it, he's a pathetic insecure man with low self esteem and ego issues. Nope, this makes no sense. 2*, and that's quite generous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought the story was very well written despite what other commenter are writing. The character development was strong and the emotional build-up seemed very believable. I think a sequel would really tie things up. I love your writing!

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireabout 2 years ago

Very well written but I hated it. “Omg I’m so sorry I did it. But also he’s my friend now and you’re being a baby bout it. But god I wish I could take it back. But good you’re so petty”. Annoying as fuck.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

good story on the Football/Movie Star plot. A little long though. Page 8 was the major revelation to me. Candice says he is "insecure and a weak man" so says a high priced whore, LOL. Perhaps, He has MORALS where Candice and Rogan only have some morals, usually overlooked if the morals get in the way of what they want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another excellent tale from this author.Reminds me of Richard Gerald. Frankly , in reality , many young ouples without children and relatively low marital investment would have e split up permanently. The betrayed spouse was absolutely correct that Rogan was a narcissist and Candice of flexible morality, but still with a conscience. He was right to walk in my book after his wife just briggled off like that, just perhaps not so nastily financially. Perfectly reasonable not to trust her after that exploit. His mistake was to not find a new woman who shared his ideals with fidelity. In the end he just gave in. But the authors premises were what made the story work. Kudos!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Briggled? I’ll have to google that.

It’s just another well written LW story where the MC is figuratively fucked in the ass dry at the end. Clearly, some very creative people have issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lousy ending

bbald123bbald123about 2 years ago

This is the most "inside out" Loving Wives story I've read. Absolutely amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Runs away from Rogan, but can't stand up to him and his corps. Sometimes, you cut the losses, even if it hurts. Kayla deserved zero, Candice less than zero. He let them back in...what a fool.

justbobkcjustbobkcalmost 2 years ago

5 stars. Thanks for writing.

"Winning" is a Paul Newman Indy Car racing movie with Joanne Woodward as his new wife and Robert Wagnar as his competitor driver. Wagnar seduces Joanne during Indianapolis race week and Newman discovers them.

Wagnar is sorry and has an interesting line, something like "I push things too hard, and I break them." This story reminded me of that. Also the old saying "the rich are different." Having a LOT of money certainly affects one's psyche and removes a whole lot of personal risk out of every situation. It was literally nothing for Rogan to be "so confident around other men." Of course he was, he had his billions always backing him up. And he has a whore as his wife, the literally best whore money could buy. Physical faithfulness won't factor into their marriage - why should it? And eventually the Kayla and MC romance inevitably becomes jaded as well, corrupted by their modest wealth and continued association with the Rogans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is such a sexy and well written story that this is the 3rd time I have read it..I have been reading stories on literotica for years. In this story I can fell the emotions of everyone in the mix. Would you please write a sequel to it. I know it would be great.

peter944peter944almost 2 years ago

Not so sure about this one, you usually do the equivocating character well, but this time it just doesn’t work for me. Rogan is a non repentant womanizer and Candice is just a mercenary for him. I just don’t buy his final acceptance of them. Yes he slept with Candice once single but there never seems to be a reason for him to accept them as he does at the end. Still well written but IMHO not up to you usual standards.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

wtf was that ending so he decided to go pimp

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 2 years ago

"I know that Kayla and Rogan would like to dance, they're friends. The only reason they haven't talked much in the last six months is you are so insecure, you won't let them. That's a sign of a weak man Luke."

More like it's the sign of a man who knows that another man can't be trusted to care about anyone else's relationships and how his actions might damage them.

Candace can just be so stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Same story different plot. I predicted the end from page 1. Boooooooooooooooooring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a waste of a read. It's amazing how authors on this site in the middle of a story all of a sudden give someone a whole new personality. It's really unimpressive.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

Typical RAAC crap... Why can't your MC's stick to their true convictions??? She humiliated, disrespected, and CHEATED on him!!!! No returning from that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fom 5 stars to 1.

I can get it if he reconciled with Kayla (on some terms though). But Morse? The man described for the six pages would never do it, ever, especially with no payback for getting even, no fresh start point.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99almost 2 years ago

I have to say that I don't condone violence against women, but the way some of the "friends" of the cheating wives in LW stories might actually benefit from at least getting their faces slapped off by continually sticking up to the infidelity.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 2 years ago
Luke only agreed to be polite to Rogan

He didn't agree to be his friend. You don't have to respect or like someone to be polite. Politeness is always more about you anyway.

He also didn't remarry Kayla by the end of the story, and he didn't agree to work with Rogan. With the money he made from his last deal, he can make a hobby out of developing new stuff, selling it to small, upstart companies and letting them know that down the line they can hold out and make Rogan pay through the nose to acquire them.

Seems like reconciliation with limited costs to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Hmm

Good story but terrible ending.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant story – your best yet

I am impressed. You made the characters real and their dispute and semi-reconciliation valid.

A SQL is definitely needed. I visualize an intense battle emotionally between the two rivals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I do not like the way some of the things turned out. But then again I am no the author. I really feel Luke would have done things differently. I don't think he would have had sex with with Candice, in the chance he could hack off Rogan with any chance he could get. I am fed up with plot twists that got Kayla back in play. Also I am fed up with persons saying "it was only sex, it was nothing, it was only my body (yes, now skanky body) etcetera. What was not mentioned was 'One And Done". Also, those that are ok playing around think they should bring down others to their level and not trying to see that morals are actually a good and clean thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay story. Totally messed up ending. What a crock.

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

4 stars, but could not give it the fifth. Reconciliation here is not my answer!

BabalooieBabalooiealmost 2 years ago

Second read. Still a bullshit story.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

Interesting how every attack against the MC was an effort to infantilize him. Childish, silly, grow up, etc. Never a parry by the MC to that thrust that put them in their place. Instead, it got under his skin and he began to question his actions. The MC was crystal clear to Kayla and to Rogan on the night MC's wife was taken. It would destroy their marriage. The MC stood on his principles, and he was right to do so. Although I believe the author considered the MC's final agreement to allow Kayla to dance with dick wad was a move toward personal growth, it felt more like it was a partial surrender to the numerous accusations of childishness. I am not opposed to swinging if the parties agree, but the manner in which Rogan took the MC’s wife was absolutely humiliating to the MC, and Kayla’s claim that she thought the MC had capitulated because of Candice was baloney, too, he had made clear what he thought of Candace and the “trade.” Kayla’s claim she thought he had agreed was a self serving denial by Kayla of everything he had said, and although the MC believed it, it never passed the smell test.

All that said, this was, nevertheless, an excellent tale. Well written and powerful in parts. 5 stars on rereading it, up from 4.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

As much as I enjoyed the tale, I must confess I saw a parallel between Rogan and Candice and Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell, although the latter went after a younger group of vulnerable females. I wondered if anyone else saw a parallel. I don’t mean to say it was a direct parallel, but the arrogance of the character Rogan was akin to what I have read about Epstein, and the use of the woman, Candace, to help him achieve his sexual agenda, it just shouts of a parallel to me.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayalmost 2 years ago

Love this story, even the 4th time around. My only complaint is one that I have about many of your other LW stories; your male protagonists are almost always portrayed as stubborn beyond belief. I always thought that was an interesting quirk of yours. 5* for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hate how they talk down to the MC when they are the ones being immature dicks. Also felt he should have punched Rogan when they came to MC’s new place and Rogan was a complete asshole. Also wish they stopped excusing her by saying she made a mistake, would have made more sense if she accepted it was a choice not a mistake when they meet again. Ending would have been better if he exposed Rogan and ruined his rep. The guy is a complete asshole with no redeeming qualities so shouldn’t have had a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What i really disliked about the story is that throughout Luke is treat and called selfish, immature, lacking confidence and weak. On the other hand Rogan is treated and called confident, strong, acting like an adult and superior to Luke.

In truth it’s the complete opposite, Luke should be praised and Rogan condemned for their actions.

Luke has morals and sticks to them in the face of overwhelming adversity which shows strength and self confidence. He handles the breakup maturely for the most part, he leaves and moves on keeping his word rather than engaging in anything like a shouting match. Wanting his wife to not break her vows and cheat isn’t selfish. Also not only did she cheat but she further betrayed him by taking the word of 2 complete strangers over that of her husbands so completely cutting her out his life was the right thing to do.

Rogan takes what he wants as he can, in order to boost his fragile ego showing a lack in true self confidence. He doesn’t care about the consequences of his selfish actions, he didn’t set out to ruin the marriage but didn’t care if he did otherwise he would have confirmed with Candice before doing anything. His fake apologizes was due to his narcissism wanting to protect the way he sees himself and he obviously doesn’t care about the lives of others. The way he tries to act superior to Luke when he won’t just take his traitorous wife back with open arms. Is a show of his true character not wanting to deal with the problems he coursed and his opinion is the only correct one, much like a child. The 2 are treated the opposite of how they act.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Went along okay until the messed up ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars right up to the ending. Then it became 3 stars. Why would the MC suddenly change his principles and let Rogan dance with Kayla. A 180 out of no where. Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Hmm

Really good story but the ending was ridiculous,

Pjam1968Pjam1968almost 2 years ago

I didn’t vote , what a disappointment after all the success he got, then the story folds

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

One of the very best stories on the site. Technically correct with a riveting story line. I would have preferred a more detailed ending. There was just a hint of a reconciliation with Rogan and I would hate to see him wear Luke down. Again great job I will revisit often in the years ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story went too long. Luke should have killed Rogan when he brought the cheating cunt to meet in SF..

DOL

octo54octo54almost 2 years ago

Great story-----right up to the end! Pretty shitty ending put a waist to the first 8 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the story well enough, but the ending pretty much sucked.

I was really hoping he'd finally grow a set of balls and tell Candence and Rogan what he really thought about them without couching it in polite terms. I mean really tear them down.

Also disappointed in his last-minute changes at the end. All throughout he was adamant about his stance on Rogan and it's fucking disappointing to see him not only never properly act on it but actually start to cave.

On a very different note, there really isn't much difference between a whore that charges 500 and a whore that charges several thousand. Whores also aren't any better or worse in bed than normal women either. Don't understand why people think that a whore with a 10000 dollar price tag has a magical pussy, it's just another high-mileage pussy.

cyendreycyendreyalmost 2 years ago

The ending just doesn’t tie-in with the story up yo that point. It makes it seem like the author just wanted to end the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Too bad about the last few paragraphs. Uggh. I don't mind the promise to be "polite" and the handshake but the last stuff about each dancing with the other the rest of the night is just beyond dumb. Also too much Candice in the story, and the lie about if Kayla wanted to still have sex with Candice was never addressed. That would seem to be a crack in the foundation. Maybe the author just forgot to come back to handle it. 4 stars (clear 5 but the very end)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Luke has strong morals which a lot of us has. All he needed was to tell his wife, Candice, Rogan and anyone else that he was not lowering himself to their low moral standards. For his wife to do what she did then if she did not understand his morals she should not have married him especially if she 'folded' so easily. The other thing they never checked was that he actually did not go with Candice and she was partly lying or defiantly hedging thinking Luke was onboard with it when he wasn't. They were far too quick. When Kayla and Rogan went to see Luke he should have said something like "Your actions disgusted me, I hope maggots eat you whilst you are still alive and finish you off because that is what I am with you, finished. We were finished when you walked away from me without listening to me. Just leave me alone because looking at you makes me nauseated". The other thing a lot of persons have picked up on is the ending. Why did he have to sit on the top table. If he had to go he could have sat else where all they had to do was listen to what he wanted, no one has listened to him, ranted at him, yes, never listened to what he wanted. So he has autistic tendencies, as long as he lives ok like it and is happy in his bubble fine. Its the others that push him off his axis that causes the issues as did his wife just walking off. No wonder he is not grounded. I would not fully trust Kayla again though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gave it 5*, but the end seemed forced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

9 pages?! This story was 9 pages long just to mess it up in the end. What a waste of time.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

Of course a chick would write a story about a Guy who ultimately is a CUCKOLD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this is a classic cagivagurl story. Man end up a wimp at the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Luke has a strong backbone & knowledge what's right for a married person. His wife, though, allows herself to be seduced & goes away with a star, not caring about her husband. The star, Rogan, loves to seduce women, not worrying about the outcome, & uses his wealth to get everything he wants, thinking he's a good guy. His morals show in not only marrying an escort, but allowing her to fuck other guys. And the bride thinks that's the sign of a strong, good man.

Many times in the story, Luke should've thrown his wife, Roan, & his then gf out of his life, but failed. Even after that, at the reception, being told that, in essence, not forgiving/ getting over the betrayal, Luke's weak. A man, at that time, would've stopped dancing, told his wife he's leaving with or without her, & then go. There's limits what one can take. But not Luke, as portrayed by this feminist writer. 2 stars for that, & 9 pages being much too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a shit story. It reads like the year old fermenting garbage liquid smells.

You started off with a character with great morals and you kept trying to justify lack of respect and depravity of the worst kind and betrayal by citing "his fragile male ego".

Here's hoping the same thing happens to you, but with something that you hold dear, something that's important to you, and when that special person betrays you in such an awful way be sure to remember that it's just your fragile ego, that you're just a weak person and your own insecurities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He wasn't my idol. He was my wife's idol then I found out that he was more like an idol with bennifits. I gave her a choice. She chose me. Years later I thanked her for choosing me.

tony9inchtony9inchalmost 2 years ago

what the hell did I just read?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a crappy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would you have forgiven her? I surely wouid. But stayed married or reconciled? Not me. She wanted an open marriage but was too dishonest to own up to it. The way she did it was too disrespectful to forget. That she was easily attracted to a narcissist says it all. A successful guy with strong sense of fidelity would have found a loving wife and helpmeet content to share good fortune jointly. Or if entrepreneurial, supported her. That is what a loving spouse does. Not run off for a narcissistic weekend so blithely. Like this authors talent but not her assumptions about marriage and human relations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She was warned. What she did was unforgivable; she left him to join the mile high club. Her description of her orgy on the private jet would have ended it once and for all. Too bad her feelings were hurt. Too bad about her regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Rogan is an entitle narcissist. Can you say Trump-like?

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

On second, or third?, reading, I cannot get over the idea that he approved Kayla dancing with Rogan. That's what started it all. Rogan, as many have pointed out, is an asshole of the very highest rank. Never, ever to be forgiven in any way. Maybe he's a complex guy who does good sometimes. But he's basically a self-entitled asshole, and always will be. One hopes that our guy continues to steer away from him and takes his new stuff elsewhere. No retreat, no surrender! D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The presumption that both Kayla and Luke were going to have the most mind blowing sex of their lives if they swapped says everything you need to know about their relationship. How do you go back to your partner if you’ve just experienced sexual nirvana with a stranger? You don’t. All you do is reminisce of that one magical weekend, more than likely chase the dragon for that sexual rush again. Imagine the conversations talking about the “adventure”, telling your partner about how amazing the sex was, how mind blowing the orgasms were, how you squirted for the first time ever.

Infidelity becomes the norm. Marriage destroyed. You know it, I know it and the author sure as hell knows it.

You don’t get to go through life constantly testing the waters for an upgrade. The swingers all try and convince you that true love prevails and sex can be separated from love. Utter bullshit, once that better lover comes along that has similar traits why hang around the redundant model?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So assuming Rogan is Microsoft why didn't Luke join Sony?

Kick his company back to the wall

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 2 years ago

First a comment:

You are an amazing writer, and can spin a tale that captivates, angers, saddens, and inspires all in the span of a few pages. This is my second reading and I still hate Kayla for shitting on her husband and their marriage for that piece of garbage. To all the Rogans out there, you bleed like everyone else and I would hope that most husbands would prove that.

Then a rant (to get it off my chest):

I am so tired of the word "narcissist" being thrown around like it is these days. If you are successful, powerful, and put your career above everything at the expense of social belonging, then you are labeled as such. Well, this world has been made by these types of people. We used to call them selfish or overachievers or workaholics or assholes. The problem is that those in the Psych. fields have spent there lives studying the human brain and are still light years away from understanding any of it. Yet, the need to be relevant in science is too important, they need to advance their careers, so they feel they must invent new "personality types" or new addictions, publish these theories and create false relevance to their position. And every time it happens, it alienates another group of people who are then told to seek help. The scary part is that the courts consider the testimony of these charlatans to be truthful and factual. To quote the team psychiatrist from my husbands franchise at an awards banquet "Everybody now has some type of mental disorder, we make sure of that." And everyone in attendance just laughed and laughed., well most everybody.

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

SIMILAR Stories