All Comments on 'He Used To Be My Idol'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 719 Comments (Page 6)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

According to the author, if you’re a man with high self esteem and don’t have insecurity issues, you’re happy for your life partner to fuck around to her hearts content. In fact, you’ll encourage her to become the town slut because you’re a “real confident man” and it will only strengthen your marriage.

Writing about immoral people in a world burning trying to convince the only guy with morals to become like the rest of the sheep so they can feel better about their own failings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“Oh, stop acting like a spoiled fucking brat. Yeah, I chased something I liked, but if you acted like a man rather than a sulking brat, you could have enjoyed what would have been the singular greatest sexual experience of your life. Instead, you chose to go home with your tail between your legs and have a cry."

The fact that the singular greatest sexual experience might have been with his wife seems to elude this crowd. They always think that being married is settling for second best and that having something on the side strengthens an average marriage. I pity that type of thinking. Couldn’t imaging a woman that fucks or makes love to me better than my wife. I guess it comes down to choosing well at the beginning and not treating relationships like a new version of an iPhone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't understand why the writer tried to reconcile Luke and Kyla when they'd a miserable past. Is it just to put the story under RECONCILIATION when it'd best fit under BTB story tag. It's an unjustification to the character of Luke. Genius like him has the whole world for him to go and settle with someone else. By the way, I don't agree with the telling of Rogan to Luke " You have slept with my wife " because when he slept, Candice was a professional hooker, perhaps the writer just forgot to mention or did it intentionally. Though I believe, the character like Rogan wouldn't think twice to use his wife to get a business done. People like him is dangerous for any society.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

wonderful story, didn't want to put it down but it does show how fickle a married woman can be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought that at the wedding reception Morse was going to fuck Kayla again just to get revenge for Luke not selling him his designs and Kayla would have enjoyed letting him. Women love sex with rich, influential men and will always easily succumb with out a second's thought. It's in a womans genes to get the best sperm doner for her offspring, love and marriage don't come into it. No woman loves her man deep enough not to stray, just the opportunity is all that it takes. A better ending would have Luke living with both Kayla and Candice but I don't know how long that relationship would have continued, Morse would be constantly there trying to break them up, a nightmare for poor Luke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"sanctimonious, uptight, rigid, self righteous," Odd, I would regard most of these intended-to-be putdowns as adjectives to be proud of maybe even be boastful about.

"stop acting like a spoiled fucking brat. Yeah, I chased something I liked, but if you acted like a man rather than a sulking brat, you could have enjoyed what would have been the singular greatest sexual experience of your life. Instead, you chose to go home with your tail between your legs and have a cry." Actully, I mostly did act as a man, mostly. I didnt start a fight w/ a powerful turd, or ambush him as he deserved; didnt hit slap punch or pour drinks on a wanna be slut or the bitchy whore, I just left them to their own depraved desires, their delusional fantasies and their faithless and evil actions. Didnyt do to my boss what he deserved for backstabbing and employee and acting as the turd go between pimp. While i should have ambushed the power turd w/ a physically destructive ambush, that would have resulted in jail time and loss of job not on my terms. rigid and uptight are actually self respect and pride in the value of my word and my personal self worth; sanctimonious and self righteous are often words of praise except when one attributes then to themselves which is then bragging and often BS. My vows to my wife are important, to me at least, the temptations of a stunning beautiful professional ho are there but self respect means ignoring the opportunity as its demeaning to both. I bet most hos/call girls escorts are pretty desperate people, poor, on drugs, destitute ect, the upper level prostitutes call girls escorts may have beautiful bodies but arent going to be anything but masturbation in a v expensive doll, no real emotion, no truthfulness, no tenderness, all that. So in no way did being a real man get equated to "being a spoiled crying brat". What the MC was being asked to do was willingly submit to a turds forcing him to admit second class status from his wife and the power turd. Accepting that description of himself as a man just for "the singular greatest sexual experience of your life" was not worth the loss of self respect, the acceptance of others looking down on him as a loser or cuckold or a pimp, or gigolo.

Good story, 4 stars, but if this version of a man is seen as real and valid then its no wonder westrn civilization countries are 1- self destructing from w/in(thanks feminazis and democraps and socialists) 2- willing to let itself be compromised, dictated to, dominated and undermined by foreign agendas(davos and climate impotents) and admiring of tyrannical chinks, rabid hating mooslims, and the democrap anti american agenda. rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Saint Luke should have been the title. A good story from a good writer but she writes her male characters as caricatures as opposed to to real flesh and blood men with strengths and weaknesses. It’s always one or the other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Somehow this story worked for me. Lot of raw emotion. Ending didn't really piss me off just irritating. Kayla isn't going to cheat again. Some huge missed opportunities byw and a key plot hole when they meet him soon afterwards. Thr asshole lied and the MC did not reveal the truth that the asshole knew before he fucked Kayla. Kayla changed wxcept she still saw asshole as a friend. Meh. The ex hooker character was not that good. She and the asshole deserve one another. Kayla is one of the few to have empathy for her ex husband, but only after her trip to Central America. She miscalculated horribly and paid a steep price. It is not a RAAC. She owned up to what she did. She has plenty of empathy for her new husband after they reconcile, the ĝ is she sees asshole still as friend, despite how much asshole ruined her husband's life. Still written very visceral and powerful emotions.

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

Love the story. AAAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The comment from six months ago, starting with "Smacking my head...: has an excellent critique of this story but also many of the loving wives written by this author. The women lack empathy for their aggrieved spouse. They have empathy for others but never try to emotionally put themselves in their partner's shoes. In this story, Kayla's lack of empathy is not about the sex but about remaining a friend with Rogan and believing he is a "good guy". There is no empathy to her husband's deep pain. In many other stories it is lack of empathy about the adultery. Also agree that not calling out Rogan's lie in the SF apartment about the call the night he left when Candice new and talked with Rogan, was a huge missed opportunity. But then the author could not realistically expect Kayla to stay friends with Rogan. She would feel betrayed (which she should, because "good guy" Rogan knew that there was trouble and omitted it so he could fuck Kayla). Good writing but some missed opportunities that a good editor would have flagged.

Ganymede69Ganymede69about 1 year ago

I really like this story and it’s worth the 5stars I’m giving it. With that said I really truly have a dislike for Kayla, Morse and Candice. They just aren’t likeable at ALL.

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

Porque el otro tipo sigue vivo, el multimillonario ese?

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 1 year ago

The characters in this story is a prime example of people thinking they're owed forgiveness. Luke never has to forgive or work with Morse and he'll still live a great wealthy life. Candace was just as bad her husband, pushing and pushing until she gets what she wants with bo regards to people's feelings

FireputterouterFireputterouterabout 1 year ago

Ok.first of all it’s clear the author is a good story teller. However it’s also clear that there is some re Al hatred for strong men. After reading many of her stories the common theme is to cuckold the male lead, then turn the female characters into bi or lesbians that manipulate the make lead into a sub yes man and to turn the monogamous marriage into a poly relationship. I keep waiting for a follow up to this story where Candice moves in with Kayla, allowing Luke to stay on abs staff cuck boy and when Rogan is in town he actually takes over as head of household and shares Kayla and Candice and Luke is forced to sleep in his blazer.

If it were a real life story Kayla would have never walked to the toilets to chat. The moment she disrespected me by having Morse grab herass after dancing she. Would have been left alone without a house key.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok. The funniest part of this whole story was the MC’s purchase of an LA beach property for under a million dollars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story but you can stop reading at end of page 5 and skip to 9 without missing much but rehashing of previously stated information.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As the previous post stated, Cagivagurl is a very gifted and creative writer BUT she clearly has a deep seated, emotional dislike for strong male characters in her stories (and one would surmise in her personal life). The "Cuckhold Husband" theme (which is a recurring point in all of her loving wife stories) is her weapon of choice and her male audience is clearly her target! The only conclusion seems to be an attempt on her part to "righting" a past wrong in her personal life that clearly has left an emotional scar on her. The terms RAAC, cheating WHORE wife Apologist and Cuck Shit have been used by many of her readers (guess here is predominately male) when describing her submissions and after reading this story it would be quite difficult to dispute those labels. As they say "If the shoe fits ...."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rohan has to go, Candice needs a serious mental adjustment (wedding vows have to count for something or else why bother), Kayla also needs to go (a total loss plane crash on the 1st trip would've been appropriate) if you supposedly love someone enough to get married you should mean and live up to the vows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ridiculous and a waste of time.far too long and a stupidly put together story.

FireputterouterFireputterouterabout 1 year ago

I have read the story numerous time and I jar want to fix the things that make it unrealistic. It would be so good if t Luke was real. No man would be able to be disrespected in public by his wife as he was and the others belong in a mental hospital. I don’t know u

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Same old same old nothing new here 5 chapters to long.

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Femdom agitprop always blames the male for the female's adultery,

Cracker270Cracker27012 months ago

Reread one of my favorites. I do keep hoping Rogan gets to feel some of the same pain he has caused. As far as the writer’s skills. They are top of the mark and we are very lucky to have her free work here

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

stop acting like a spoiled fucking brat. Yeah, I chased something I liked, but if you acted like a man rather than a sulking brat, you could have enjoyed what would have been the singular greatest sexual experience of your life. Instead, you chose to go home with your tail between your legs and have a cry."

Rogan is a prick, the MC has every right to act like a man not a fucking cluck

SimonCWSimonCW12 months ago

Luke needed to grow a spine at the start of the story and if necessary carry her out of the Christmas Party over his shoulder.

AutistAdventurerAutistAdventurer11 months ago

Overall an excellent story however there is one thing I have to correct the character's on.

Luke absolutely did not sleep with Rogan's wife. When he slept with Candice, she was single and an escort. She wasn't Rogan's wife until the wedding.

But I really enjoyed the story, thank you. :)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yeah, Luke never slept woth Rogan's wife, he slept with a single, paid escort. If he had any spine he'd proposition her on her wedding night, tell her it was the price of forgiving her husband, take her to bed and gloat in his face... and if she refused, or if he refused, well thats goodbye friendship and the working relationahip Rogan so desperately wants.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Overall I liked most of the story. But if the measure of a man is swapping partners without having previously talking about it or participating in that lifestyle or being a sulking brat. He chose right. Short of flattening Rogan he did what was in his power to do. He might have gotten in one good punch, but nothing in the story said he was anything but an average guy/geek. Surfing doesn't mean he's anything beyond fairly average as far as self defense or anything. Who knows, Rogan probably had some martial arts training. He was good at everything else, so it just follows.

To paraphrase someone wiser: why cheat on your spouse? If the sex is average or worse, then you've risked your relationship for nothing. If the sex is good (or as they said 'the greatest sexual experience of your life'). How do you go back to what was? Sure you can say they both did it and have great memories, but I would NOT want to think that my partner was thinking of that memory for the rest of their life with me.

There is also at least one flaw in Candice's statement to Luke. Yes, she had slept with every man in Rogan's wedding group and he stood there confidently. That brings up some issues. If we use LW logic we could expect her to fall for one of them or someone else if she keeps doing it (you know, bigger, better, faster more) Hey they've had billionaire wives cheat on their spouses in real life! Lets hope Candice can still pare bond after her career as an escort. So Rogan's confidence is somewhat misplaced. Power and money is no guarantee of wisdom.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was very good. Without the frequent distraction of all the typos and punctuation errors, it could have been great.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story but I wanted more of an ending. Did they become friendly, dissolve, or what? I wanted YOU to give me an ending and not for me to guess one. Still a 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

We get it. 9 pages of essentially lecturing us with this-

"Luke, I'm not trying to insult you. I'm just saying you could learn something from him. If you had the same belief in yourself, nothing else would matter. I know that Kayla and Rogan would like to dance, they're friends. The only reason they haven't talked much in the last six months is you are so insecure, you won't let them. That's a sign of a weak man Luke."

We all know Cagi thinks the mark of a truly strong and sophisticated man is to let your wife fuck whoever she wants.

That's what it means to be a man. Be strong not weak. Let your wife be a whore.

For fucks sakes what a load of garbage.

Not one likeable character in this entire 9 pages of trash. Really bad spelling throughout as well.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another disgusting RAAC ending. … what should have happened is sometime down the road Luke’s new game thing buried Rogan and bankrupted him. Luke then gets Candice to go with him and cuckolds old Rogan. Rogan dies a broken man, beaten. The big difference is Kayla willingly went with Rogan while she was married for an adventure and didn’t care about the consequences. Neither did Rogan or Candice. They need so real payback. Luke fucking Candice after the wedding would have almost made things equal. Luke fucking Candice while she was working as a whore wasn’t the same thing. Luke was single. Naw… had to get Candice after the wedding. Would Rogan have cared? Probably not.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Except he never slept with Rogan's wife, he slept with his paid whore. Not the same. Now if Rogan offered him Candice now he was married to her, THAT would make them even. All in all this story is a prime example why we need a revolution and a guillotine to get rid of the 1%, that and how once again it's only cheating when the guys do, and that the gals should always be forgiven no matter the cost to their husband's dignity and self worth.

justbobkcjustbobkc11 months ago

OK 5 stars but a whole lot of illogical concepts and arguments being presented here.

The wife wasn't strong but just a normally weak sexual prey for an "alpha" predator.

The rich alpha male and his whore did their best to gaslight this couple. The wife WAS gaslighted and the husband wasn't. So, they just kept trying the gaslighting. Like if they just kept calling him "weak" -- he would cave in to them.

It was laughable. I've met a few people like this and did laugh at them in real life.

This whole plot is based on basic liberal sexual nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The wife was worthless and weak. The idol had no intention of helping the couples marriage. When he arrived with the cheating spouse he fucked he was just an insulting ass to the aggrieved husband. Also an incredibly weak candy as. Conclusion. Stupid Vick ending

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In this story the cheating wife’s only regret was that her husband was not ok with her cheating. Sshe jumped at the chance and ditched her husband. She enjoyed cheating sex completely and became and stayed friends with the guy she cheated with. In fact she intended to remain friends with the guy she cheated with unless and only unless her husband told her not too. That is NOT a woman with any remorse for her actions only the unpleasant consequences of her cheating. A common and recurring theme of Cavagis writings.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another Cagivagurl special, wifey cheats and hubby eventually accepts. However, in her recent story “Lie to Me,” the cheating hubby is shown no mercy. Seems Cagivagurl only finds betrayal acceptable when the woman cheats, when a man cheats, it’s suddenly considered a crime against humanity. Where I come from this is called hypocrisy.

RuttweilerRuttweiler10 months ago
This is like a director’s cut of one of Stev2244’s stories

It’s sort of a meld between his story, “Losing Katy”, and your story “The Date“. An endless series of attempts by an extremely wealthy man, who, for no apparent or comprehensible reason, decides he’s going to keep trying to put the sundered lovers he split apart for his amusement, back together. And instead of being three pages long, it’s nine. And it’s that long because you keep repeating the same kinds of interactions between the characters over and over as if they cannot learn.

The biggest question in my mind is why a man (Rogan) who is so heartless that he is willing to publicly take a married woman away from her husband, regardless of the consequences, would then waste huge amounts of time and money trying to rectify the mistake he made. He’s a dick. Why would he try and fix the mistake? If he was thoughtful enough to try to fix it, he would’ve been thoughtful enough not to do it. That’s the biggest flaw in the plot

And by the way, there are no Waffle Houses in Los Angeles. None. I know that seems impossible, but it’s true. The nearest Waffle House to Los Angeles is in Goodman, Arizona, about 350 miles away. Quite a drive from Malibu.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Luke is exhausting. I appreciate his principles, his initial aggrievement, and his reluctance to partner with people he doesn’t tespect, but his inclination, obsession really, to keep revisiting the scene of the crime is exhausting — and as Candice correctly pointed out — childish and weak. Either foregive, or don’t, but if oh do, make it real. Don’t say I forgive you, let’s start over, and then continue to relitigate the original offense making everyone around you miserable. People who can’t get over shit are a drag on everything and everyone they come in contact with. Losers who keep reliving their loses. People get tired of that, and for the trolls that want to napalm everyone and accuse any husband who doesn’t share their fetish for burning everything to the ground — instead of polluting this website with your vitriol as you do, why don’t you all just pool your pennies, get together and purchase a cave, meet there regularly, howl all night and beat yer chests, maybe it will help you feel less like the losers in life you are.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good writing. 4 stars. I would give it 4.3 if I could. However, Luke sleeping with Candice didn’t do justice to his character. The ending was unsatisfying but I do like a dark ending. It’s like Candice said. Luke really is broken.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was a tricky one for me... I can't quite explain it.

The build up to the affair is awesome and really well done. My heart was pounding knowing that the impending "I'm going with Rogan" line was comming. Luke fighting his corner to and past the bitter end telling Rogan and his boss to go shove it. Turning Candice down even when he thinks his marriage has ended. All of that was excellent.

What got me was Rogan being weirdly holier than thou. He knew he screwed up (apparently) and his plan to let both Luke and Kayla experience a couple nights of luxury had crashed and burned. But Luke should totally get over it despite how fericely he fought before hand. Rogan almost has a "how were we supposed to know" attitude.

I just never worked out if the author wanted Rogan to be a good guy that made a mistake trying or a manipulative bastard that would do anything if it meant he got what he wanted.

Luke following through on his threats was great, but it wasn't clear if he ever actually divorced Kayla. He is clearly uncomfortable with casual sex and relationships... but happily acceptes the offer of a prostitute during a business meeting? He then proceeds to forgive Candice for her role in the affair... only to get angry at her about it again later. He does this with Kayla too.

But I do not understand why Kayla and Candice (his wife and friend) kept trying to get him to accept Rogan's apology and go into business with him. Luke made it clear, he has no respect for the guy and doesn't trust him and will do everything he can to avoid going into business with the man if the women really like and respect him they would leave it well enough alone.

Overall it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm confused, is Rogan a good guy who just wanted to show Kayla and Luke a good time didn't realise it would get so out of hand and now wants to make it right? Or is he a complete monster who wanted to cuck Luke by stealing his wife and buying him off with a high class hooker and a promotion? Because his character flops between the two a lot.

I particularly loved the part where he turns up at Lukes new place with the wife he seduced away from Luke in a plan to set things right (A good start would be to not arrive with the wife you fucked and then listen in on the convo). Only to insult Luke demean him and act like Luke was an immature moron for not wanting to have sex with a hooker.

Infact I find it quite weird how everyone thinks Luke should just get over it... When Luke has some really fair greivances. His wife is seduced away from him in public by a guy who tries to buy Lukes compliance with a high class escort and a promotion. Luke resents his boss who helped Rogan and feels humiliated infront of his Co-Workers. When his boss calls up on Monday he acts like Luke is in the wrong, for feeling completely devastated.

Even when Luke and Kayla reconcile hes apparently a real dick for... following through exactly on the warning he gave to Kayla if she left with Rogan. He told her she could go with him, but that he wouldnt be there when she came back, there is nothing to explain here, he drew a line in the sand, Kayla vaulted across it despite him begging you not to, you trusted the words of two strangers that he would be ok with it.

There is a lot to like in this story, the initial betrayal is framed perfectly and Luke reacts perfectly reasonably given everything that just happened. He sticks to his ideals throughout the seperation and even when he starts to reconcile he makes it clear he wants nothing to do with Rogan, he accepts that Kayla is friends with Candice and by extension Rogan, but makes it very plain he won't talk to the man, won't try and be a friend with him.

Candice makes out the Luke is somehow lacking confidence when clearly he has it in spades. He walks away from everything and builds himself back better. Refuses to compromise with Rogan at any point. He gets a bit nasty with Kayla when Rogan invites him on a Stag weekend but it's clear she brought up something painful. She goes off on how amazing Rogan's private jet is... when she fucked Rogan on that jet, which is the thing that split her and Luke up. Sure the wounds have started to heal but thats like jamming a rusty nail into it.

It's only the wedding at the end that doesnt make much sense. Luke compromises and agrees to go but avoids Rogan, but suddenly folds and starts being nice to him and even lets him dance with Kayla... the act that set off this whole saga to being with.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A pretty good story except for the sellout by Luke at the end just so he could suck up to his wife's friends Narcissistic husband. Luke screwed up in the beginning by not ditching his phone and getting a new one with a new number. Thought he had his act together by turning down any dealings with the assholes hooker, but felt he sold himself out when he accepted the offer by the slimy corporate pimp for a hooker for the night. Reminds me of the way a big IT company I worked for with a 3-digit name behaved. He held to his principles right up to the end when he decided to treat someone he totally disrespected throughout the story like he was someone worth respecting. After all, he even had the balls to skip the assholes bach party. IMHO, he should have skipped the wedding as well, even if it pissed off his wife.

doctrptdoctrpt10 months ago

None of this happens if the wife has ANY respect for him, their wedding vows, or his work. Rogan was a tool; Candace a paid whore. The wife wants to force her husband to associate with them, and he said no. That should be the end...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good until the ending. I noted Rogan lied when he was told.

Luke wasn’t accepting it then told Like’s wife he was. This showed he really was a monster. Realizing this Candice and Kayla should have turned on Rogan. I think Rogan should have recd more punishment perhaps by the husbands of the other wives he seduced. Karma woould have been more satisfied if after the wedding Candice realizes how evil Rogan was and takes him to thee cleaners. Rogan’s lack of punishment is unsatisfying.

josephljosephl10 months ago

Scenario: Luke agrees to go to wedding and to even sit at head table, but Kayla agrees she will not dance with Rogan. At the reception Candice dances with Luke. Rogan asks Kayla to dance. She refuses. Rogan smiles and tells Kayla Luke spoke to Candice and she told him that he Luke said you could dance with me. Kayla is apprehensive but Rogan smiling insists that Luke agreed when he was about to dance with Candice. Kayla dances with Rogan. Luke sees them and stops his dance with Candice and leaves. Kayla sees Luke as he leaves. Candice comes over and says that when he saw you dance with Rogan he got silent and left. Kayla says but you said he agreed I could dance with Rogan. Rogan is smiling. Candice says Luke never agreed and I never told Rogam he did. Both women turn toward Rogan. He smirks and says “Luke is a wimp. You are better off without him.” Both Candice and Kayla finally see Rogan for the narcissist he is. Candice takes off her wedding ring and she and Kayla leave together. After they leave to go after Luke one of the husbands of a wife Rogan slept with approaches him and shoots him in the groin. Rogan’s penis is destroyed but his balls aren’t injured. When Kayla and Candice catch up with Luke they tell Luke about Rogans lie. Candice says she finally realizes how evil Rogan is and that Like wasn’t rigid or immature; it was they that were wrong for not recognizing how evil Rogan really was. Candice never goes back to Rogan. He lives the rest of his life wretched, sexless, and alone. Three years later he kills himself. No one attends his funeral. Karma wins!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Luke should have divorced her. He fucked up. He was a tool when he let her back into his life after how he acted when it happened. Then he practically rolled over after listening to everyone's bullshit - gullible like his wife in the beginning. At that point, you should have just ended it with the whole thing with the girls was a whole ploy so Rogan could steal his idea and market it before Luke could patent it, and both women love Rogan and leave Luke to his own demise. He'd have taken it like a bitch he turned into anyway.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff10 months ago

When I first read this story, I didn't like it. Then my wife read it, and she sort of liked it, so we read it together, and now we both love it. A bit wordy, but that's what we both !I've about your stories. Great job.

PS, don't pay any attention to the anonymous jerks who wouldn't know a great story if it bit them on their asses.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hate crap like this so much I can't even read it- just scan a little to understand what she does. I'm always hoping the woman isn't the cheap whore so many are and the guy isn't going to take such disrespect and disloyalty. I hate it because I had something like it for real in real life long ago. Loved her, but dumped the bitch and never looked back. Best decision I ever made.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's funny how some people can't help but insert themselves into imaginary relationships and then get upset when the characters don't behave just like they would. Everyone is different, with differing senses of morality, different ideas on what love, honour, trust and loyalty means.

While it's true that Luke was very uptight it's also true, as it is with most of these stories that follow this trope, that once you've shown your true colours it's almost impossible to honesty claim, let alone prove, that they wouldn't do it again. That in this time around the MC turns out to be rich should make the status discrepancy somewhat less troubling. however, the richer you are the more you rub shoulders with scumbags that have the wealth to not care about the impact of their scumbagery. So in this case, it's unlikely that Kayla would remain faithful and even less so as she becomes independently wealthy.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy10 months ago

Very often i disagree with how the author manages their main characters. However i keep coming back and i always smirk when i see this author. I guess the skill in writing is engaging the reader and making them think. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

“Jeepers, Babe.” Seriously? You actually wrote that line from a wife to her husband whom she’d just cheated on!

peter944peter9449 months ago

Re-read this and it strikes my how the two women never respected the MC’s wishes to not work with Rogan. It got to the point they basically worsened the situation much beyond what it was. For saying the “loved” him why keep dragging it back up. Maybe his reaction was unreasonable but what expectation did they have to try and put them together? It is almost human nature to push back harder each time someone tries to manipulate you into something you don’t want. If there is a weakness to this story that is it. Still the story is well written so 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good writing, horrible story.

WillmottWillmott9 months ago

Disgusting story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Holy fuck....every single character except Luke is a pretentious fuck....wow they are horrible...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So much potential, such a let down

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Every single one of your female characters lacks humanity, every single one of them. With the same easines they proclaim to love, they condemn and mock. Because of that, they become irredimible and force the male characters to be either carucatures of evil, oscilating bewteen the mighty tycoon who takes women left and right because he can and the almost fatherly and congenial figure that really wants to help the young talent to achieve their dreams

The poor husband isn't any better, any sense of self respect, any limit he may possess becomes another thing to attack. That he's too rigid, that he behaves like a child, that everything would be so much easier if he could just compromise and do as told, live the sexy adventure he openly despice and his wife craves, after all, why whould we care that he feels betrayed and insulted?, he's little less that an inmature brat, too stupid and blunt to understand how sophisticated people should act, what is allowed to them

After all, expecting others to respect your limits is obviously abusive behavior, expecting loyalty from the one person you should be able to trust, is something silly, or so I've been told

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Loved the first half of this Femdom agitprop, but our hero settled for Sex and Money despite his protestations. And, his wife is a slut and potential whore like Candace.

JTassJTass9 months ago

It's a well-written story, but I can't get past how arrogant and douche-y every single character except Luke is. I respected Luke for sticking to his guns throughout the whole story and then when he capitulated in the end it just totally ruined it for me.

There was also a huge glaring plot hole (to me at least) - Why on earth would Luke refrain from telling people his reasons for disliking and distrusting Rogan? He's not under an NDA or anything.

doctrptdoctrpt9 months ago

Quote: "Yes, he's with me now. Uh-huh, no I don't think so. Rogan, this is bad, honey. He's cleaned out the house, and he's leaving. I didn't sign up to destroy homes. Can't you just bring her back, call it a day and walk away?" There was silence as she listened. "Okay, have it your way, but I'm telling you. He isn't changing his mind."

Next page, Rogan lies when asked what Candace told him and says "He shook his head. "No, what Candice said was Luke was still unsure. She thought he was thinking about it."

Why did Luke not respond to that crap? Why did Rogan have to lie? Think how much better this story would have been had you just followed through on what you had already written/

This is why I have started disliking your writing, as it simply isn't consistent with itself, and you use lies that most of us would react to craft the story.

Jonn22Jonn229 months ago

I love the story I read it like five times but each time I read it the thing that disappoints me the most out of anything cuz I don't understand why you had to make Luke a whiny little bitch. I get that he was pissed but then you took it through the extreme I lived the whole you can't talk to him bullshit. But the biggest one was if they were together and she was the make love with Candace again he'd be all upset no guy would act like that. Making Luke insecure kind of just put a damper on the character but yet I still love the story I just wish you you wasn't feeling secure.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked the story. I appreciated that MC did not make it easy. I agree that Rogan was an asshole. Candice didn’t have Rogan figured out as well as she thought. He *is* insecure about his place in the market. Is it the height of confidence to constantly try to wear down someone who doesn’t like you? Is it confident to target married women?

I would not say this is a RAAC, but merely a reconciliation. Kayla did go out of her way to apologize and acknowledge an error and ensured that it didn’t happen again.

miket0422miket04229 months ago

Candice asserts that Rogan is the more secure man because he knows every guy at the reception has fucked Candice, he knows about it and is ok with it.

She fails to comprehend the glaring difference. Rogan was single and Candice was single at the time that Rogan whored her out to each of those guys.

Kayla was married, Rogan knew she was married and he still pursued her and destroyed their marriage.

I might not be very happy to run into one of my wife's ex boyfriends and have to talk to a guy that I know fucked her. But, that's a far cry from people trying to force me to associate with someone she cheated on me with.

How Candice can make this crazy assertion and then try to make it seem as if it's somehow a character flaw in Luke is beyond me.

Pinto931Pinto9319 months ago

Great stoey apart from the last page there was no need to reconcile with the douchebag, tolerating him would be fine.

phill1cphill1c9 months ago

This comment, made anonymously, sums it up:

"Good writing. But wow what a load of shit the story was. This author has no concept of human nature.

One of the world's richest men. He takes the wife. Destroys the marriage. She is devastated. (Btw...She is also a total fucking moron as well. Her husband tells her if she goes the marriage is over and she goes anyway.) She is actually contemplating suicide..."

Derivations of this story, to include the Febs, flood this site. It's really insulting to women that they all are portrayed and vapid air heads, who can be seduced as easily as a "woman throws away her dress..."

First off, would you really believe someone, rich and famous, is out seducing 'regular people' when other rich and famous people are available? If someone proclaiming to be someone famous or rich is at a club, I'd need to see a whole lot of proof, as a woman.

And, IDK, it's not like these rich and famous people are in any other way captivating. I wouldn't fuck Parris Hilton, unless there were a substantial payday involved. That she's Parris Hilton really doesn't impress me. But, really, these people only fuck completely vetted people and your "hot" wife really ain't that hot, nor is she vetted.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt9 months ago

Okay, great story and flow. Now you left us hanging.... thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A wife who did this is no different that a hooker on the street corner.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story had a great structure but it's recurring theme, as in nearly all your stories is to have the man's feelings completely ignored by the other characters. Hence one star.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

Such bullshit they literally manipulated him every since he came back mean while she's out fucking the shit out of this Rogan guy and the other chick is right there with them joining in all the while playing the other guy like the dumb fuck he is they know that she has never stopped fucking Rogan cause she's a cheating slut and the so called husband is a pathetic cuck who has no damn balls I really wish you writer's would stop casting men the way you do most of us ain't cucks like you writers seem to think for we are actually men who has balls and we have pride and self respect so if you want to write a story about a cheating slut at least make sure you cast a man with self respect and pride as the MC and quit thinking just cause you have no balls and self respect and pride that all men are the same you wouldn't last long in my world a real mans world not with the way you cast your thoughts about a man in your stories if you didn't actually think what I said you would know that no self respecting man would ever take back a cheating slut cause he knows she's still going to be fucking around on him behind his back cause once a cheating slut always a cheating slut meaning she did it once she will do it again and keep doing it and don't try to hand the bs it's just sex she chose to step out on her marriage means she had romantic feelings for the dude

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

At the anon that posted 15 days ago the 1 that said Kayla went out of her way to apologize are you really that fuckin much of a idiot she was playing him so was this Candice chick Kayla and Candice both are fucking this Rogan dude still and doing it all behind the other guys back the writing is very clearly written on the wall and I guarantee if he was to write another part and do it honestly it will come to light that's what is going on

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The story has some small value if you need to induce vomiting.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How could even a tranny find this plot convincing?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well started off good but no guy is going to become friends with a person who caused his divorce. He certainly would get back with Kayla if she was still friends with Rogan and Candace. Just because you write something doesn't mean I will be believable and this scenario was not. Even Rogan dancing with Kayla would not happen. The advice Candace gave about Rogan being comfortable with the men his escort wife had did not make him a man. It meant he is a narcissist bastard who uses women for business and sex. The only man there as Luke ho stood up for his beliefs and until the paragraph was unwavering in his beliefs. Sorry turning the main character into a simp at the won't get you anywhere near five stars with me.

jkthekatjkthekat8 months ago

This was fiction-and I for one enjoyed it!

Life is full of pain and betrayal, but we don't have to prolong it

by losing loved ones, time, and ourselves. Lighten up and live.

mndhanson017mndhanson0178 months ago

Yeah, Anon from 11 days ago, it's why I stopped with this author, the MC that we're supposed to root for just goes back to the same woman that broke him. I just came to the comments and I have seen a variety of comments that say something similar about the male's feelings not being taken into consideration. It's kind of hard to do that, when the author is likely female, so what do they know about male feelings, they just feel like the they can take their cake and eat it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I’ve read two of this writer’s stories now, and it’s quite troubling how the wife and everyone else surrounding the husband continuously try to gaslight him and seem to succeed. Of course many other men are going to make fun of him, or look at him with pity, and in no marriage ever has having sex with somebody else made the marriage stronger, etc..

I’m really quite sad that he never truly lashed out at Rogan or especially Candice for lying about the phone call.

More troubling is their continuously disregard of his feelings and attempts to invalidate them.

It’s sad that in the end he seems to succumb at least partially, though not as much as in the other story I read.

Not saying that a reconciliation isn’t possible but it would have at minimum required Rogan out of their life, Candice most likely as well, and Kayla would have had to somehow show she understood just how terrible her actions were.

DessertmanDessertman8 months ago

It needs proofreading and editing. There are misspellings and missing words.

I am only half way through so I will comment once I have read it all.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise8 months ago

I have read this classic many times and as much as I enjoy it. I would love a different ending from the part of their argument in bed about the private plane sex fest !!!!

I still love reading this story I think it is one of the best stories on lit

P.S I know you are a Kiwi as I'm an Australian

Thank you Darren

EastCoaster1EastCoaster18 months ago

I liked that Luke stuck to his guns, since he never agreed to his wife and Morse having time together. I think you let a slip-up die on the vine though, since Morse lied to Kayla about what Candace told him on the phone when Candace told Morse that Luke was NOT going to go along with the swap, and that went nowhere.

It should have, but then, I assume you had a reason for letting that lie die right then.

5 stars for the tale... and a follow-on tale could be interesting, telling what Morse did or didn't do after the ending with Luke's business... and his wife, Kayla !

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

I have read this before and stand by what I said about it he is just a cuck bitch who is being fucked over by all 3 of them he is trying to develop a game while the other 3 is out fucking each others brains out and laughing at the guy a real man would have beaten the shit out of the guy for even trying to interfere with his marriage and would have done so every time he came in the picture afterwards and he would have never taken his cheating slut of ex back and even if he did He would have never agreed to go to the Wedding his mind wouldn't have been changed it's clear this writer is a man hater

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

For the most part I agree with you eastcoaster1 he stuck with his guns until the end where he became a cuck bitch and I disagree with having a reason to let the lie die the writers only reason is cause she's a man hater to her all men is a cuck bitch that is the only reason why Kayla knew he lied and didn't care she kept fucking him and even after they got back together she kept fucking him and the end the writer showed her true colors on what she thinks about men by making the Mc a cuck bitch which is why I promise this writer is not married and never have a real relationship with someone cause her thoughts on what a man is it doesn't matter to man hating bitch like this writer that 95 percent of men would have flipped the fuck out if there wife was to do some shit like this

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good homage version of February Sucks. Although like most comments it rankles with me a bit that Mr Cockwipe Morse didn't get singed at all. Probably more like real life that he didn't but it would have been nice if he had. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked the story, even though it made me angry at times. I think it started at the beginning when they were at the restaurant/banquet party, and after they were "forced" to sit at the head table. While Candice might have been beautiful, he was more interested in his wife as he loved her. There's a big difference when you're married between looking, and being with someone. Even Kayla didn't understand that at the time. After Kayla's and Luke's talk by the restrooms of her going with Rogan for the night, when Kayla went back for her hand bag (to leave with Luke), that if Luke had twisted off his wedding ring, and slammed it on the table in front of Kayla, and told her "to take it with her", and then said to her "he didn't need it any more as they were done", and pivoted and walked out of the place and left. That probably would have changed Kayla's attitude in a heartbeat, as she would have then known that Luke was 100% serious about NOT going thru with it. It would have shown to Rogan and Candice along with everyone else that Luke wasn't into that shit, and if Kayla wanted to be a part of his life she better get her shit together and follow him out right now. However, that would have changed the dynamic of the story and ended it right there. I know that's what I would have done IF my wife tried to pull that kind of shit on me, especially if we'd only been married 4 years (and no kids), but they also knew each other since they were young (freshmen in high school). She should have known Luke better than the story played out.

And Candice telling Rogan that Luke wasn't spending the night with her was probably too late to stop anything on the plane from happening, already destroying their marriage. Candice by listening to Rogan should have known that Rogan was getting busy with Kayla on the plane and was already breaking up their marriage. As she herself kept trying to push Luke to go with her so she wouldn't feel guilty about breaking up their marriage, but failed (she even said so in the story). Luke being her first to ever say NO, and turn her down. That's when she knew that Rogan and her had fucked up and read Luke wrong. It wasn't until they got to Costa Rico that Rogan found out that Candice didn't spend the night with Luke, and that he still wasn't with her, that Rogan decided to cut the "dirty weekend" short and brought Kayla home (too late to save her marriage). Kayla then found their place empty of Luke and all of his belongings. That's when she knew he wasn't coming back and that her "her weekend away" had killed her marriage (and that she had cheated on him).

However, later on at the wedding reception when Candice is dancing with Luke she comments on how Rogan is so strong and powerful surrounded by all of the men she's had sex with, not even thinking that she was single when she had sex with ALL of them, or that Rogan had sex with ALL of their wives at least once for a fun swap, or to get a business deal out of them of some sort. She never thought that being a wife IS different than being a girlfriend (or hooker), and that some husbands aren't going to cheat on their wives (like Luke). Since she was just a girlfriend, Rogan had no ties with her, and could walk away guilt free from her (had no skin in the game). That changes everything.

A follow up (epilogue) after the wedding would probably find out that Rogan no longer shared Candice with other men, and they either had a monogamous relationship, or they got divorced because of the games they played. Would Candice still be a 10 grand a night hooker? Maybe.

It's like one of the other commenters said about this being a different take or version of February Sucks, but Luke gets his own back on Rogan, and Luke and Kayla don't have any kids to tie them together, so Luke can and does leave their home without looking back. He even empties the bank accounts and quits his job. All the things that Jim couldn't really do in Feb Sucks (the way it was written).

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was another well written story that was sadly ruined by the ending.

What Luke should have done is during the bachelorlette and bachelor parties was have a cleaning company come in, and clean out the house and put the stuff in storage. Do this while Kayla is in Vegas, and get away from the toxic relationship. Then put the house up for sale and move to Hawaii to surf and write code for his next gen VR game. The big key is getting the fuck out of Dodge. He's got the money to do it, so why stay and put up with everyone shitting on him.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I had to agree with Sarah with Love's and Other2other1's comments about the story. Yes, you got a rise out of peoples comments in the comments section, and sometimes that's actually the best part of the story. At this point I'm only on page 3 of the comments, but they're getting better as I go. To Black randl, I think you like the author because the comments section fills up quickly with both positive and negative comments. Don't get me wrong, I like your writing. Cavagurl's writing does get emotions to flow, both good and bad. I found I had to stop reading this last night so I could get some sleep, but the emotions kept me awake, which means it should have gotten a warning that it could disrupt your sleep if read before going to bed.

I felt that Kayla the wife had no respect for her husband, either in his crappy apartment or after he moved to LA to work for digitech. She never showed any remorse for going with Rogan that night, never argued or brought it up at his apartment when she brought him with her, trying to fix their marriage. The way the story was told she only felt sorry for herself afterward. Kayla never owned her "mistake" of cheating on her husband (continuing the lack of respect for her husband). I don't know if she was just written that way, but marriage IS supposed to be a partnership, both working together for/toward something, and I feel she forgot that. The continuous badgering of Luke really was disrespectful, and showed she really didn't love her husband at all. Letting Candice do it was hurtful as well, as neither of the two women were likeable at the end.

Now I need a shower and to read a SaddleTramp1956 story, or an Other2other1 story so I can feel like a real man again.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is the part I didn't understand:

"Yes, he's with me now. Uh-huh, no I don't think so. Rogan, this is bad, honey. He's cleaned out the house, and he's leaving. I didn't sign up to destroy homes. Can't you just bring her back, call it a day and walk away?" There was silence as she listened. "Okay, have it your way, but I'm telling you. He isn't changing his mind." - She *told* him they'd ended the marriage and his response was, what? Something like "Don't worry about it, after I fuck her, I'll bring her back and we'll see if we can fix it." ...? She *knows* that isn't going to happen...

How does he plan to fix it? How will Kayla fix it? How will Candice fix it, if he just leaves her in the coffee shop not talking to her. Simple you can't. None of them can. Luke should have left for Florida after he sold the first of his games. Got out of California, then went to work on the VR stuff.

TrambakTrambak7 months ago

Some have brought in a comparison with February Sucks.

In both we have facilitated adultery and repentant wives.

That’s about all.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thanks for the storey, I really enjoyed it. I was a little disapointed at the ending hence the 4*. After all the build up (which you did so well) it left me a little flat. I really enjoyed the Candice character, and Luke played well. And by the way - I'm with Luke - Rogan is an entitled arsehole, so again qudos to your skills.

Thanks for all the time and effort you and your fellow writers put into these stories. I really appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not insulting you but reconciliation is off the table Kayla and the whore continue to push ,main characters boundaries while Rogan is a “ Good guy “ who just happens to like to fuck over other peoples marriages but he’s a good guy, in a way you portray how rich people think life is just a game for them they screw us over at every change force us to pay for their children to run over ours and get out on bail. Then Suduce our spouses and tell us it’s alright we can have them back once they have ran a hole through them the size of New Mexico or drained their cock dry . commitment be dammed regardless of the pain inflicted and families destroyed. While that is hyperbole Personally I’d love to see Rogan get drugged and castrated by a billionaire just for poops and giggles to see how he likes the game he’s played with so many himself . Your good with the grammar and all that but your premises of a weak protagonist who folds eventually is getting old at some point you need to write something else so we can actually figure out if you can write more than this or if your a one trick pony, again not an insult but a genuine critique because so far all you’ve shown is you can rack up comments and 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Now way in HELL

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story but a couple of funny side notes. First, you couldn’t by a tear down on the beach in LA County for less than several million dollars! $900K wouldn’t buy you a garage. Secondly, there are no Waffle Houses in California. Damn it!

ApexJoeApexJoe7 months ago

Great technical skill as a writer. All your stories are well written, well edited, and provide an emotional charge that makes them worth reading. They also all feature protagonists who are so contradictory as to be jarring. It's like a person is punching them in the face, over and over, and they just stand there yelling "Stop" each time, but not avoiding the punch or fighting back, then allowing those around them to tell them how terrible they are for not wanting to get punched in the face, until finally, they like the feel of a breaking nose.

These protagonists tend to be humiliated, disrespected and cheated on. They are surrounded by supporting characters who express little true remorse, but constantly tell the protagonist to get over their pride and themselves. The character journey always seems to revolve around finally doing just that. I am no mindless brute, solving my problems with violence and hate, nor do I tend to cut off my nose to spite my face for perceived slights, yet I find that I feel many of your protagonists end their story emasculated rather than enlightened.

Regardless, you owe me nothing and I owe you thanks for your efforts and stories.

Lector78Lector787 months ago

Este es un caso raro donde el autor odia su historia y, destruye a su protagonista, además de ir contra la lógica de su historia. Luke actuó al inicio con firmeza, usando la lógica y los argumentos correctos para no permitir al depredador Rogan arrastrar a la tramposa Kayla a traicionar a Luke, estuvo bien divorciarse de alguien que al primer intento lo traiciona, todo eso lo lleva a crecer, expresar su creatividad hasta ser multimillonario, dejando de lado a Rogan, un ser despreciable que en complicidad con la prostituta Candice, acostumbraba arrancar las esposas de sus maridos, hasta allí Luke es un personaje ejemplar, firme en sus principios y, exitoso... sin Rogan, ni Kayla, ni Candice. En las páginas finales, el autor lo convierte en un títere de Candice y Kayla, cómplices de Rogan, que sigue siendo un ser sin moral usando a la prostituta Candice y amigos de Kayla. Un final forzado para transformar el título de "Solía ser mi ídolo" a "Solía ser mi ídolo y ahora es mi amo*, fácil era seguir la secuencia lógica de Luke ganando en todo y reduciendo a Rogan a su mínima expresión, además de exponer su forma deshonesta de obtener contratos, podía quedarse si quieren con la tramposa Kayla y la prostituta Candice, sacando del camino a Rogan, un justo final.

Lector78Lector787 months ago

Un final forzado por lo contradictorio con la trama de la historia. El autor quizá odiaba a Luke, porque al final lo destruyo: de ser un personaje claro en sus principios ante el intento de Rogan, en complicidad con la prostituta Candice, de robar a su esposa Kayla teniendo éxito en follarla, Luke logra tener éxito y ser multimillonario, para en las páginas finales, convertirse en una marioneta de Candice y Kayla, para beneficiar a Rogan convertido en un ser todopoderoso que de ser el "Ídolo" de Luke, pasa a ser prácticamente su amo, pues Luke como asociado minoritario, terminará trabajando para el, encima vuelve con una tramposa Kayla que sin mucha duda, al primer intento de Rogan, se puso a follar con el. Era fácil seguir la lógica de la historia con Luke siendo exitoso pasando por encima de Rogan e incluso comprando su compañia% si querían un final con la tramposa Kayla y Candice que son amigas con beneficios, pero.... parece que el autor odiaba su historia y a Luke, porque al final el protagonista es Rogan, que puede tenerlos a todos a su disposición.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The problem is, it's Rogan that has the wrong mindset. Its not that he read Luke wrong, its that he should not be trying to get into any wife's knickers. Simple as that. Which also means as Kayla went along with it sooooo easily, she is a slut. I am with Luke all the way on this one. It is not alright to chase a married person of either sex.

The way Rogan was written was good to show what an idiot some persons are like that have no scruples. I could easily blow his genitals off with a stick of dynamite. Like Luke, hate it with a vengeance.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

To ApexJoe her stories end that way for the husband is because she is a man hater so why as a man support her she deserves no support or respect cause she's a man hating cunt

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sorry I would not have let them danced with each other. As they say 'There Many Be Trouble Ahead'. Until that prat realises it is wrong to try and get between married is totally wrong, he is a threat to such one and because he is married he is still a threat as I believe he will have an open marriage and still use Candice to use sexual favours to close deals. Luke still needs to be on the peripheral edge of that lot and it would be best if he moved away.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If Rogan keeps up being a scumbag, Candice will end up a very rich widow.

1...345678
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

SIMILAR Stories