He Used To Be My Idol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And it costs him ten grand a pop?"

"No, we are friends. He doesn't pay every time."

"What about tonight?"

"Tonight is costing him big time."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Luke, I don't always agree with what he does. For this, he pays extra."

"How much?"

She took a playful nibble on my ear. "That's between him and me, babe. All you have to do is enjoy the ride, and I promise, you will enjoy."

We danced some more, and I kept staring at Kayla, waiting, hoping for the slap. "Please," my mind screamed. "Tell him to fuck off."

Candice writhed a little, her hot body rubbing against me. "What do you think I'm wearing under this dress, Luke?"

"I don't know." She reached behind herself and placed my hands on her butt. "Feel any pantie-lines, Luke?"

Her words were more a breathless whisper.

"No," I stuttered.

"That's because under this dress, I'm naked, and it's all yours."

I tried to steady my racing heart. At the rate it was beating, I was about to take twenty years off my life.

Swirling around the other dancers, I couldn't help but stare at Kayla. "Come on, babe, slap the bastard," I pleaded quietly, my mind willed her, urged her...

Candice nibbled on my ear, it was sexy and hard to ignore. I felt an erection building, and it was now noticeable to Candice as well. "Hhhhhmmm, Like that do you, babe?"

At that moment I noticed Morse and Kayla walking back to the table, his hand firmly on her butt as he guided her.

I pushed Candice away and strode purposefully to the table, as well. They were seated together, and I had no option but to sit beside her. They were deep in conversation as I sat down. I'm not sure she even noticed. I grabbed her shoulder and tugged so she had to turn and look at me.

Her face went bright red and she dropped her eyes, unable to hold my gaze. "Have a good dance did you?" I hissed.

She went to say something, but the words obviously dried up in her mouth. It was moving but no words fell out. She just stared at me. "Well, did he ask you?"

She looked embarrassed, guilty, ashamed even, She just nodded. "What did you say?"

"Luke, I..." The words dried up, a little tear appeared. "I didn't say anything."

"I see, so a man asks you to go home with him and you don't say anything. Jesus, I don't believe you."

"Luke, could we go somewhere and talk? Somewhere private."

We stood together and walked of towards the toilets. We stopped and she turned to stare at me, only inches apart she gripped my hands that hung loosely by my side.

"Luke, it blindsided me. I wasn't expecting it. I didn't know what to say."

"What did he say?" I snapped viciously.

She sighed, it was deep and she looked down at the floor guiltily. "You were right. He wants me to go with him."

"Fucking dick," I growled.

"Luke." She whispered breathlessly. "He said Candice was going to go with you. It would be like a swap. You wouldn't be alone."

"Oh my god, it sounds like you're actually considering it."

She winced painfully. "No, not really, it shocked me when he said she would be with you."

I let the burning anger show, with a snarl. "Don't be ridiculous. I'm not sleeping with her."

She looked stunned. "Really? She is very pretty."

"For gods sake, Kayla, she's a fucking hooker. I'm not paying for sex."

"You wouldn't be paying. Rogan said he was covering all the costs."

I laughed. "Not paying for it." I snorted. "I would be selling you. Do you want to be a hooker?"

"Luke, honey, it's not like that. Candice seems lovely."

"Oh yeah, for a fucking hooker. I think we should leave immediately. I'm sick of this."

I turned to walk away and she stood rooted to the spot. "Luke, slow down, please. Can we talk about this."

"What's to talk about?"

"Well, we could treat it as an adventure. A once in a lifetime thing."

"You are considering it," I spluttered angrily.

She sighed, taking a deep breath. "Yes, all right, I was considering it."

"Oh, that's just great. Well, I tell you this much. I'm not interested in what he's selling. We're leaving."

She couldn't look me in the eye, her voice wavered as she tried to get the words out. "What if I said I wanted to do this?"

"I would say, it's been nice knowing you, and I'll see you again sometime."

She stared back horrified. "Are you serious, you would walk away from our marriage?"

"Yes, I'm not into that sort of thing. What's more, I didn't think you were, either."

"Luke, he said we could take his jet, go to Mexico, he has a holiday place down their. Then fly to Costa Rica. It sounds incredible, his own jet, Luke. It could be a real adventure."

"Yeah and all you have to do to make it happen is fuck him."

"You make it sound like I'm selling myself."

"You are, aren't you? A trip in his jet for a dirty fuck. Sounds like prostitution to me."

"Luke, he's really nice. He reminds me of you, just a bit older."

"We are nothing alike, he's nothing but a salacious womanising douche bag."

"Kayla, we can walk away right now. Just go and get your purse and we'll walk away like none of this ever happened."

She moved slowly, fidgeting. Her weight moving from foot to foot as she stared at the floor. "Luke..."

"You want to do it?"

"Luke... Don't judge me. You could have an adventure as well. Candice is pretty spectacular."

"Doesn't interest me, Kayla. She's just a hooker, nothing more, just a cheap hooker."

"Hardly cheap," she snorted.

"He told you how much she charges?"

She nodded guiltily. "Luke, she must be really good. God, ten grand."

"Yeah, she probably throws in herpes and VD at no charge."

Her face exploded in shock at my nasty snarl. "That was uncalled for. She seems really nice."

"For a hooker. God knows who she fucks. She, and for that matter he, could be carrying anything."

I glared at her. "Please come on, Kayla, let's just get out of here. Leave them to their twisted games."

"Games?" She replied, "What do you mean?"

"He does this all the time, according to Candice. It's a game he plays. Finds some sucker and then seduces his wife. He gets off on humiliating the poor bastard."

"How is it humiliating?"

"Oh for god's sake, Kayla. All my work colleagues are here. My boss helped him set it up. Look around, we are the centre of attention. Everybody is talking about us. You think I could work with these guys after that. They would all be laughing their heads off at me."

"Why, for heaven's sake? You would be with Candice. If anything, I think they would all be envious."

She sighed, resignation creeping into her voice. "You're not into it. Okay then, let's leave. I actually thought you might be into it. Rogan said you and Candice were going to his yacht. I'll get my clutch and we'll leave."

"Thank god." I exhaled loudly. "Finally, some sense."

She grimaced as we walked back to the table. Candice and Rogan were seated side by side talking conspiratorially. They saw us approaching and Candice got up to allow us to sit down. I put my hand on her shoulder. "Stay where you are, we're leaving."

"Oh shit, don't do that Luke. You're making a mistake, Hon."

Kayla reached out to the table to pick up her purse. Morse stared up at her. "What are you doing?"

She smiled thinly. "We're leaving. Sorry, Rogan."

He muttered something under his breath before standing up. "Sit, let me talk with Luke for a minute."

She looked back over her shoulder at me before sitting down next to Candice. Morse gripped my upper arm. "Luke, let's talk."

He stood up and, we walked to a spot by the bar. "Luke, why are you making this so difficult? Kayla was looking forward to a little adventure. I made sure you would have company. What is the matter with you? Simon offered you the promotion."

"You think you can buy me off with a cheap hooker and a miserable promotion. Get real, Morse, you douche. We are talking about my wife."

"Yes we are, and she was more than happy with the arrangement. Luke, think of this as a wife swap. Candice is not a hooker, and she is certainly not cheap. She has agreed to spend the whole weekend with you. I suggested you might like to use my yacht, it's out in the harbour and it is ready to go."

"Jesus, Rogan, are you so used to getting what you want, you can't accept no? We are talking about my wife, not a hooker. Candice can do what she wants. You pay her. Kayla is my wife, and she's not for sale."

I pushed his hand away, and pushed past him. When I got back to the table, Candice and Kayla were chatting secretively. There was a little laughter and giggling. That is, until Kayla saw me. She looked up cringing, the hint of a smile tugging at the corner of her mouth.

"Come on, Kayla. Let's go."

Candice heard and said, "Luke, you're not thinking, honey. Why not sit down and think carefully before you act rashly."

"What's too think about?" We're leaving."

"Luke, at the moment, you're letting your wounded ego control your thinking. You are letting your anger control your reaction. This could be a fun weekend for us all. Nobody loses, nobody is cheating. We are four adults having a little fun. Babe, I promise, you will not regret it. I am totally yours, in every way physically possible."

Her raised eye brows accentuating what she meant. Kayla said, "Luke, she's right. Don't just say no because you think that is what you have to. We are all adults."

With my mind in a total tail spin I flopped down in the chair and Rogan said, "That's the way, dude. Sit there, I'll get us all a drink.

Candice kept piling on the pressure. "Luke, a lot of men with low self-esteem and insecurity issues would say no, because that's what they think they have to say. Don't turn down a chance to have a great adventure. The yacht is incredible, we could go anywhere."

Rogan returned with a tray full of drinks, he placed them down in front of us all. "Is whisky okay, dude?"

I looked at the glass sitting in front of me. He seemed to be pushing it on me. "No thanks, I have to drive."

"No you don't, Luke. You and Candice can take my limousine."

"No thanks, I don't want a drink."

"Wow, dude, if ever I have seen a man who needs a drink it is you, bud."

I pushed mine towards him. "If you need a drink, you drink it."

He glared at me. "Do you think I have drugged your drink?"

I shrugged. "If it's good, you drink it."

"Wow, you have some serious trust issues ,my friend." He reached out, picked up my drink and swallowed it in one long gulp. "Happy now?"

I shrugged. "I didn't want it anyway."

Kayla shook her head. "Luke, you're acting crazy. Whisky is your favourite drink. You love it."

"I don't take drinks from assholes."

"Wow you are one angry man, Luke." Morse groaned in despair. "Look man, this is good for all of us. You get your promotion, a huge pay raise, and the chance to sleep with the most expensive woman in town. Candice, is the best, and I mean the best."

I sneered, "She can't be that damn good. You're giving her away."

I'll give him his dues, he didn't get angry, he stayed calm and in the moment. "Luke, I have enjoyed the delights of Candice many times. She is a wonderfully sensuous sexy creature, and I'm not joking when I say she is the best."

Candice giggled playfully. "Thank you Rogan."

He lifted his own drink and sipped. "Are you sure you don't want one, bud?"

"Nope. I stood up and said. "Lets go Kayla, the air in here is foul."

"Luke, please, I would like to do this."

I was sick of the argument. I couldn't stop her. Not without physically tying her up. "Fine, you want to go with the douche bag, then do it. Have a great weekend. I hope he's worth it because when you get home, I won't be there." I turned and walked off. I was out in the cool night air before I knew it. Sucking in a deep breath I walked around the side of the building to the car park.

I was just about to slide my key in the lock when I felt a hand settle over mine. "Luke, he wasn't joking. We can take the limo. Have you ever had sex in a limo? It is wild, there's a full bar, as well."

"Candice, I hope you don't lose your commission, but I'm not interested."

"Honey, I get paid whether you spend the weekend together with me or not. I'm doing this because I want to. You're letting your ego and anger rule your thinking. I feel sorry for you."

I unlocked the drivers door and climbed in. "Go home, Candice."

"Luke, I like you, I wasn't trying to trick you when I said I wanted to spend the weekend with you. I don't have to be here. I'm doing this because I want to, because I think we could have an incredible adventure. Have you ever been on a big yacht?"

"Candice, I have some self respect. I'm not looking for a mercy fuck from you. Lets be honest, If Morse hadn't paid for your services, you wouldn't even take a second look at me."

"You're right, Luke, I wouldn't. That's the way things are. We travel in different circles. That doesn't mean this has anything to do with mercy. I like you. Don't cut off your nose to spite your face. Kayla is going with Rogan, you can either go home and cry in your beer, or come with me, ride in a limo, sail on a yacht and have the best sex you have ever had in your life."

"Pretty sure of yourself aren't you?" I said contemptuously.

"Luke, I have a lot of recommendations, would you like to see some?"

"Candice, I'm not going home to cry in my beer as you so eloquently said. I'm going home to see if there's any reason for me to hang around. Kayla just destroyed our marriage, wrecked my job and took away my self-esteem. What I'm going to do is go home, have a beer and decide on what to do."

"Luke, you're not thinking straight. You are just letting your anger run the ship. Come with me, I promise, you'll enjoy it. Don't let Kayla have all the fun."

I slammed the door. "Have a good life, Candice, you seem like hiding somewhere beneath this cold exterior, breathes a nice person. I hope some day she comes out to play."

I drove off feeling nauseous, and angry. Not a good mix. If this was the sort of life Kayla wanted for us, then we were definitely on different roads. Luckily, we had no children, no real possessions, she had her car, I had mine. We only rented; we had some furniture, but none of it was of any real value.

Most of my money was tied up in computer gear. I could load it in the car and be gone by morning. Simon could go fuck himself. Dirty stinking motherfucker.

By the time I got home, the anger was funnelling through my veins at a furious rate. Unplugging all my computer gear, I loaded it in the back of my old Blazer. I took the printer, all the files, even the desktop, because it had stuff on it I had been working on, and I couldn't be bothered downloading.

Then it was just a matter of throwing all my clothes in cases and boxes, grabbing my surfboards and hitting the road.

As I headed out of town. I saw an ATM light flashing. We didn't have a lot of money, but what we did have. I took. It would keep me going for a few days.

As I was about to reverse out, the limo pulled up, blocking the driveway. Candice saw all my stuff piled in the back, and the surfboards She gave me a sad look. "Don't do it, Luke. Come on Hon. Come with me, we can talk, have a coffee. If you don't want me, at least talk to me."

God she looked stunning, the gold gown shimmering as the breeze caught it and showed off her perfect body.

"Fine, jump in. We can go and grab a coffee somewhere."

"Wouldn't you prefer we went in the limo?" she said with a warm smile.

"No, I don't trust you."

She sighed disdainfully. "Fine, have it your way, although god knows what you think I would have done?"

I found a diner and we pulled into the parking lot. I noticed the limo was right on our tail the whole way.

"What's with the shadow?"

"Oh, that's just Don. He's keeping an eye on me. Don't worry, he's harmless, as long as nothing happens to me.

As we sat in a booth, her phone started ringing. She turned away so I couldn't hear. "Yes, he's with me now. Uh-huh, no I don't think so. Rogan, this is bad, honey. He's cleaned out the house, and he's leaving. I didn't sign up to destroy homes. Can't you just bring her back, call it a day and walk away?" There was silence as she listened. "Okay, have it your way, but I'm telling you. He isn't changing his mind."

She turned back to me. Her smile had vanished and she said. "I'm sorry about this, Luke. I didn't want to cause trouble."

"What the hell did you expect was going to happen?"

She shrugged as the waitress came and took our order. "Well, what usually happens is, well, let me put it this way. This is the first time I have been turned down. Every other time, the guy comes with me and we have a bit of fun. Rogan brings his wife back, and as far as I know, they live happily ever after."

"God damn it. You don't believe that. God almighty, Candice. I bet every one of them ended in divorce."

She shook her head. "Nope, I don't think so. Luke, I am very good at what I do. Every guy who I have been with in this situation loves our little interlude, and we have a blast. The sex is great, I promise that. We have some fun at one of Rogan's places, or his yacht. It's just good fun."

"How many times have you done this?"

She shrugged. "I don't know, four, or five."

"Why the hell does he do it? What the hell can he get from it. If what you say is true, sex with you is going to be a hundred times better than Kayla. She is hardly a sex goddess."

"That's what he likes. He shows the ladies a good time. He is a very good lover, Luke, the best I have ever had. He has a certain magnetism. Women find it hard to say no. I shouldn't say all women, but he seems to know which ones to pick."

"Where are they now?" I asked.

"On their way to Costa Rica."

"Jesus, oh well, I hope you're right."

"About what?"

"That he is that good, because she threw away our marriage for it."

As we sipped our coffee, she said. "It doesn't have to be that way, Hon. Okay, she's gone off for a dirty weekend. Who cares, nothing changes, does it?"

"It does for me. She humiliated me in front of all my colleagues, my boss, and my friends. There's no way I could go back there with my head held high. They'll all be laughing their frigging heads off at me."

"Hon, nobody would be laughing at you. They all saw us walk out together. They all think that you and I are fucking each other's brains out right now. You could walk in there Monday morning a hero. I'm not being big headed. I know the effect I have on men. I see their eyes gawping at me, the drool. I know exactly what they would be saying."

"Yeah, and what about my boss? Simon knows, and Rogan made him offer me a promotion to grease the wheels."

"You're wrong, Luke. I heard Simon and Rogan talking. Simon thinks you're pretty hot. You were getting the promotion anyway."

"I don't care. I'm outa there."

"That's a big mistake, Hon. Don't wreck your marriage. Kayla loves you very much."

"Oh yeah, and how do you know that?"

"She told me, We talked while you were having your pow-wow with Rogan. She loves you very much. Look babe, he has this charisma, he's the tenth wealthiest man in the world. She got swept up by it. Don't walk away from your marriage for one moment in time."

I finished my coffee. "That's it for me, Candice. I'm outa here. I do think inside you're okay. But I have to say, this is a pretty shitty way to make a living. Fucking with peoples lives for fun. That's pretty damn low."

She winced, my words piercing her armour plating.

As I went to walk away, I snarled. "These are people's lives, Candice. It's not a video game. It's real. You helped him destroy our marriage tonight. I hope you're god damned happy with your self."

I was in the Blazer and gone before she even got out of her seat.

I decided to head North; Mavericks had good surf this time of the year. I needed time to get out and just clear my head.

123456...9