All Comments on 'Head of Construction Ch. 01'

by Fitz999

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Rayjay507Rayjay507about 1 year ago

Loved the story. I always say this is exactly what I’m looking for. This would be my choice for a first time sucking cock. Nice easy. But I would want to spend the day on my knees worshipping my first load after load all day long. I keep looking. It’s bound to happen eventually. Cock cum love it!

Billr1960Billr1960about 1 year ago

Hot story. I want some

phallustinephallustineabout 1 year ago

Too, too good. Mouth watering!

Rj_GallosRj_Gallosabout 1 year ago

Great story!

A discovery, exploration and job interview simultaneously!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuck. I want to suck a cock fir the 1st time so bad. I am 70, married 43 years and in good shape. But I have an overwhelming urge to suck a cock and swallow a hot load.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very very good…Could so genuinely feel his disappointment about not actually swallowing all the cum…Makes me want to be on my knees now…begging..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rings so true about how many of us married guys (I'm late 50's) who still love our wives but the sex has fallen off a cliff giving rise to this type of sexual fantasy to spice things up after getting totally bored with our right hands and watching porn depicting it. I have now been thinking about cocks, balls and tasting a guys cum for so long (started in earnest in my mid 40's). It is just a matter of time before I do this as it is now constantly on my mind. I exclusively think about this when jerking off now. It's got to the point I joined a site to look for another married guy who is open to exploring but it has been very difficult finding someone who appears trustworthy and is equally paranoid about STD's. I am very paranoid about STD's but this urge to experience a hard cock sliding into my mouth and actually feeling it cum in my mouth and tasting the cum is overwhelming so I will risk it, worry about it and then ask my doctor to give me an STD test. Also I have found most married guys can't host and this makes a relaxed encounter very hard if not impossible to find and schedule a meet. A hotel meet would be awesome, but highly unlikely and besides I can't help but think a travelling guy who meets with complete strangers obviously has a higher risk profile? I'm seriously considering meeting a local guy who seems to be a perfect match with a perfect nice cut cock and big huge balls, but not being able to host, we may meet at a park after dark so I can scratch this itch to suck. This guy is just looking to get sucked for the same reason I'm looking to suck...not getting anything at home anymore, I loved going down on my wife! I'm really hoping to suck his married cock to completion within a week...I really can't wait to try this and am actively working to plan this out. The only big regret I have is that I wish my wife was still interested in sex and was also adventurous in nature. There is nothing more that I'd like to do than to be able share my inner most secret sexual fantasy with her without risking our marriage. I still love her too much to risk the breakdown of our marriage and yet this is a risk I take to realize my fantasy. It would be the ultimate if my wife was to be accepting and actually get turned on by me sucking a cock in front of her and sharing my fantasy with her. Oh well, I guess it's going to be eventual clandestine cock sucking for this married guy. Great story and thank you for sharing this!

Billr1960Billr1960about 1 year ago

Looks like there are so many of us older married men who are in this situation. Love our wife’s, sex is minimal or gone and now crave cock more then pussy. For me it seemed like cock is not cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

great story. I got into mutual masturbation and oral sex with a couple of friends in my early teens when girlscseemed out of reach. But not since.

All straight guys love their cock so not surprising we get turned on by thinking about erect cocks.

I am in my early 60s would love to experience slow and sensual masturbation and oral sex, worshipping a cock and feel its warmth, and firmness and the pulsations with the cock spurting cum.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cum needs to be swallowed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous