All Comments on 'Head Over Wheels'

by pentopaper

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighabout 2 years ago
Another fine mess...

Cut out or modify the sex scenes and this would probably make a very good comedy film. Ella, late thirties going on sixty and Marissa, early twenties going on ten---they make one hell of a combination. Laurel and Hardy? Nothing in it! Definitely another fine mess they've gotten themselves into. Five stars for the smile the story brought to my face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are a talented and gifted writer. One of my new favourites! I've read most of your stories since finding this the other day. Please continue putting "pen to paper" to share with us. Thanks.

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienElleabout 2 years ago

Despite my discomfort with the power imbalance, the sheer lunacy tickled the hell out of me--it was more fun than it should have been and it wasn't actually clear which direction the exploitation was going in--both, maybe? The writing was good enough that I rarely noticed it, which is a Very Good Thing from a reader's point of view. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpentopaper@pentopaper
2022 April 2022 I’m back! Every time I start writing again this webpage changes and I have to figure it out again. Okay, that makes me sound old. But it is what it is. LOL. You wouldn’t believe how long it took me to figure out how to change this biography. And I’m embarrasse...