All Comments on 'Heading East Head'

by BigJoii

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

OMG, two amazingly hot BJs in one amazingly hot story! This also stirred some memories of doing similar things when I was that age. This was very well written and described perfectly.

yowseryowser10 months ago

Tremendous tale

Know that Rt 2 well. Sweet story, lovely descriptions, hitchhiking opens all manner of doors, inviting and illicit.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196910 months ago

Beautifully crafted story of two HOT PJs performed by two young, horny men. This brought back memories of early encounters with men and the crazed way we like to suck each other off. Great story and wonderful descriptive imagery that brought on a hard response from this reader!

ShortyMacShortyMac10 months ago

Hot, Hot, Hot. Awesome story for sure. I remember when I was young in the Navy dumb and full of cum (not always mine hehe) sometimes walking around downtown I notice an older guy drive by me several times. I knew the score he wanted to suck my cock and hopefully fuck my tight ass. I was 5’4” 100 pounds black hair blue eyes. They would pull up and ask if I needed a ride. I’d jump in their cars and we drove to a nice secluded area. They would start rubbing their cocks thru their pants. I’d reach over unzip their pants and start to suck them. Depending on how they acted I might just suck them off and have them drop me back in town. If they were nice and had a nice cock I’d invite them into the back seat and let them fuck my ass. Oh the good old days…

Your story was definitely worth 10 solid stars……..🤤

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

furluvrcafurluvrca7 months ago

Nice! Thanks for the detailed description of the driver’s hairy pits and thick bush.

Lars420Lars4202 months ago

Oh hell yeah ! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous