All Comments on 'Heading West Pt. 02'

by Seethegood

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are definitely the McMurtry of erotic westerns, enjoy your work and the elaborate background and details along with the hot sex. I'm not qualified to be a literary critic about grammar, details and spelling but I know when I like what I'm reading, looking forward to reading about the rest of the journey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A lot to read at one time, did not stop until I was finished. I do hope you have more of this adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Part two of this epic series tops the first one in every aspect. Adventure, drama, love, romance, action, character development, is all here in this superb sequel. Magnificent story telling from the first line to the last. Five stars.

jra13jra13almost 2 years ago

Just my thoughts but more isn't always better, foursome became six. Kinda disappointed me as it let down the romantic side a touch, but if you're here for steamy sex and more sex sex sex, well then well done!

Mike9947Mike9947almost 2 years ago

Great story - unique - interesting - well executed - easy 5!

I do want to say that I find the emphasis on unusually large cocks to be a silly distraction. The average cock is 5.17 inches with a standard deviation of .65 Inches. That means that 68% omen are between 4.52 in and 5.82 in - only 16% are more that 5.82 in. And that turns out to be a nice size for most women.

Only about 8% of men are more than 7 in and one half of one pct 8 in or more.

So reading about these poor women getting fucked with a baseball bat or a quart jar really is silly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous