Heading West

Story Info
She meets three sexy companions in the Old West.
32.5k words
4.63
15.6k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

## Chapter 1: The Meeting

--

25 year old Lauri sat on her hotel room balcony in St Louis, Missouri. She was watching the east end of the Santa Fe trail for travelers that were using a guide service to travel to and fro. She needed a trustworthy outfit to escort her to Santa Fe, where she planned on opening a medical office. She was trained in nursing, physical therapy and emergency trauma. As much as the law would allow a lady to be taught, in the year 1840.

Lauri was a very independent woman for the time, and also quite wealthy due to an industrious father who had already made his fortune. She was still single and intended to remain so until she was firmly established in her new business. She didn't need the work or the money, but she loved helping people and was quite adventurous as well. She looked forward to her travels with great excitement.

She noticed a wagon coming down the dirt road that looked a bit different than most. It was a bit wider and longer than the norm and seemed to have some sort of suspension under it. A man drove the wagon that was drawn by two huge mules, and he was accompanied by another man and a woman, both on beautiful horses. They were all caked in dust and sweating in the brilliant sunshine. They pulled up to the hitching rail almost directly under Lauri's perch. They all unhorsed and proceeded to swat the dust from their leather buckskins.

She caught her breath when she saw the men up close. Both were devastatingly handsome, tall and broad shouldered. One was at least 6-1/2 feet tall and the other right at 6 feet. Their buckskin jackets were open at the chest, revealing a hint of thick pecs. She overheard the girl ask them if she could keep her buckskins and rifle. "Sure, Mary" The tallest man answered. "They're all yours. You earned them for sure!"

"Oh, I'll sure miss you two. You know I love you both. If I ever return to Santa Fe, I'll certainly look you up!" The woman replied, with tears in her eyes. Lauri watched as she hugged and kissed each man longingly, then reached down and caressed their crotches tenderly. Lauri wondered what that was all about!

She watched as they said their goodbyes and a valet showed up to manage the ladies belongings for her. The men went inside the hotel saying something about getting a drink and a bath. Lauri was highly curious about what she had just seen. Apparently, the men had taken the lady from Santa Fe to St Louis. Just what she was looking for! A travel agency to help her move her belongings west. She felt a tingle when she imagined spending 2 months traveling alone with the two good looking men! She had never thought of such a thing. Thinking quickly and trusting her judgment on first impressions, she decided to confront the men and ask them a few questions. She got up and checked herself in the mirror.

She was about 5'-5" and slender. Her eyes were exceptionally beautiful but what really stood out was her breasts. Big and firm, they sat high on her chest, nipples always pointing skyward. Her ass was high, rounded, and firm as well, due to her regular exercise regimen. She reapplied her lipstick and adjusted the low neckline on her dress. She had a golden necklace with a mermaid pendant that hung down in her tempting cleavage which was boosted up by a tight corset. It was her favorite piece of jewelry. She dressed very seductively for the time, almost risqué, but not enough to cause too much of a ruckus. Most men noticed her quickly, however. Hot, male gazes followed her wherever she went.

Squaring her shoulders, she set off downstairs to look for the men.

She found them in the saloon, just off the lobby, drinking whiskey at a small table. As she approached, the shorter man saw her, and guessing her intent, stood and pulled out a chair for her. She murmured her thanks and sat down, smoothing her dress over her slender legs, which both men noticed with hungry eyes. "Hello, Gentlemen," she said, and introduced herself.

The tall one responded. "I'm Jack, and this is Ty. What can we help you with?"

She explained what she was looking for, an outfit to escort her to Santa Fe, safely and in good time. "Well," Jack said, "We provide such a service but it's a mite different than what other folks offer. We operate openly but some services are kept private. If what we've said interests you, we ask that you sign a non disclosure agreement before we divulge any more information."

Lauri thought for a moment and looked over both men closely. She was an excellent judge of character and prided herself on making wise choices. Instincts told her that these two were straight shooters although there was a hint of danger in their eyes. The kind that made her nipples stiffen slightly as she considered their offer.

"Fair enough," she said. "I'm interested and wish to know a bit more. When and where do I sign?"

"Right now, upstairs in our room." Ty rumbled as he tossed back his whiskey.

The men got to their feet and showed her to the stairs. She went first and added a nice wriggle to her ass as she led the way upwards, already she was subconsciously wanting to impress them. In their room were two queen beds, a small desk, and two wooden tubs filled with steaming hot water.

"The agreement is on the desk, Lauri. Sign it while we get in our tubs. It's been a few days since we were able to clean up" Jack said.

While Lauri read and signed the agreement, she couldn't help but hear the men behind her undress and get into their respective tubs. Sighs of pleasure escaped them as they sank deep in the hot water. Finally, after stalling as long as she could, she turned around to face them.

Thick muscle and curly hair met her eyes. Her eyes were wide in wonder as for the first time in her life she saw adult males, naked. Protruding above the water were ripped abs and pectorals that took her breath away. Thick biceps and strong forearms dangled over the edges of the tubs, entrancing her. Only in her text books had she seen illustrations of the nude male body. She knew all about sex from her studies but had never even hugged or kissed a man other than immediate family. Her face burned in embarrassment when she couldn't tear her eyes away, even though the men were watching her ogle their lithe bodies. Her pussy was getting wetter by the minute and her stiff nipples threatened to burst out above her corset.

To avoid an awkward silence, she spoke up. "So can you tell me more about your operation now, please?" she asked.

"Sure thing." Jack replied. "We cater strictly to women clients. All food and bedding is supplied and we'll make you as comfortable as possible for the two months we'll be on the trail. Our clients are expected to help out with regular camp chores and guard duty if asked. We also have a young lady that we employ to help out as well. She's been with us several years and gets along well with most of our customers. Her name is Lsa, she's currently in a village a days ride west of town. We dropped her off on our way in today."

Lauri nodded in understanding. "What about danger on the trail? I know from reading and talking to travelers that passing through Indian country is a big concern."

Ty spoke up. "There's always trouble afoot, just some areas are more dangerous than others. Any more questions?"

"Probably a million," she smiled. "But one stands out. Why do you only take on female clients?"

Jack nodded. "I knew you'd soon ask. Pour us all a drink, please. You may need it. There's a bottle on the desk."

She handed the men their drinks while trying to avoid looking at their bodies hidden under water. She badly wanted a look at her first cock! Ty noticed her peeking at them and told her to drag her chair closer so they weren't talking across the room. Jack spoke up. "We cater to women who are more adventurous and independent than most. One's who have their own mind. We try to vet them as much as possible before they sign on with us. From your clothing style and your willingness to approach us in a saloon, it's obvious that you lean in our direction." While he spoke, Lauri was running different scenarios through her head. One's that included high adventure and less than fully clothed men! Just then a knock came at the door and Ty beckoned entry.

A young lady stepped in with two buckets of hot water, bar soap, washcloths and towels.

"I'm here to bathe you, Sirs" she said in a timid voice.

"Come on in" Jack said to her with a smile. Lauri, however saw a chance to stand out to the men. She wanted to make a good impression on them.

"I'll take that!" She told the girl firmly. She seized the bathing gear from her and shooed her out the door, to the amazement of the men.

"You think you can do her job?" Ty asked.

"Absolutely " she answered firmly. "Where do I start?" Jack instructed her to wash their hair using the buckets of water to rinse them off. They had only bar soap so she did the best she could. She found that she loved lathering their hair and massaging their scalps. The men groaned out their approval in between sips of whiskey. She informed them that she had a new product called shampoo for washing hair, and that she'd be happy to use it on them at some point.

When she finished, Ty asked her to wash his back. Gladly, she complied, splashing her exposed cleavage and corset with water, soaking her tits and stiffening her nipples. She did the same with Jack until she had him moaning in pleasure. She was a sharp girl, she knew she was being tested, and was determined to do a good job. Jack leaned back in the tub and she naturally moved the soapy washcloth to his huge pecs, gently working it over his tanned skin and tightened nipples. Her pussy was soaking wet and her brain was starting to overload, unable in it's naivety to realize what she was doing for the first time in her life. In an attempt to recover her wits, she asked another question. "So, what is this trip going to cost me?"

"$2000." Jack replied. She almost passed out. She had brought $3000 with her, a fortune in those days!!

"$2000?" She squeaked out.

"Come kneel here beside me" Jack commanded. She did so and looked at him with tears welling in her eyes, and her bountiful cleavage heaving with emotion. There was no way she could afford that! She saw her longtime dreams slowly crumbling before her. "$2000" he continued, "If you fail to make the journey or don't comply with our terms."

"What do you mean?" She asked plaintively.

"If you choose to return to St Louis due to the travails of the trail or refuse our demands on you, you will pay us in gold. If you make the journey and hold yourself to our standards, there is no fee from us."

Lauri thought for a few moments. "Well how do you make any money then?"

Ty replied. "We average a 40% success rate with our clients. 60% either can't take the hardships of the trail and Indian country, or they can't handle Jack and I."

Lauri asked, "Why can't they handle you and Jack, what do you do to merit that?"

Jack considered her a moment then gently asked, "May I touch you, Lauri?" She thought for a few seconds, knowing that this could be a significant moment in their relationship, be it good or bad.

She decided to go a little further. "Yes Jack. Please" He lifted a wet arm out of the tub and tugged her closer to him. On her knees, she shuffled forward until her breasts hung over the side of the tub, almost dipping in the water. She involuntarily jerked as he ran a wet finger over her mounds and into her cleavage. Slowly he pulled her corset lower until both nipples were revealed to his gaze. He caressed her breasts slowly, avoiding her sensitive nipples until she whined in frustration.

"We offer pleasure" he said, and tenderly rolled a nipple between his fingers as she gasped out loud. "And pain." He then pinched her other nipple roughly, dragging a cry from her throat. "Some women can't handle one or the other. The ones that survive are the ones who learn to love both." He said in a low growl. "Are you one of those?" Lauri drew on her reserves of bravery. Looking into his eyes she saw great danger, but also a challenge. She knew she could do this, despite never having slept with a man or camped out a day in her life, she was convinced she had it in her. Deep down she also knew that she'd be challenged like no other time in her life.

"Yes, Jack. I'm one of those women. I can take whatever is thrown at me!" "

Ok Lauri. You need to answer a few more questions for us before you commit." he said.

"One. Will you obey us instantly and without challenge? When we're in dangerous territory our lives may depend on strict obedience. If you don't there will be consequences."

"Yes, Jack" she answered.

"Two. Are you willing to learn to shoot a firearm accurately and quickly, and learn to look for hostile Indian sign as soon as we're on the trail?"

"Yes, Jack"

"Three. Will you submit to us sexually, anytime we ask it of you?"

Lauri quivered inside at that and her nipples hardened even more as he tugged on them firmly.

"Yes, Jack. Please." she almost begged. She jerked again as Ty slid a wet hand under her dress from behind to caress her thigh. She was rapidly losing control, her voice was now quivering.

Ty spoke up. "You'll also respect our girl, Lsa. Our relationship with her is a bit different than you're used to and we won't have you questioning it. We love her and she will always be with us." He stroked high and inside her leg, almost up to her soaking wet pussy.

"Yes, Ty. I understand." she moaned out in pleasure as both men toyed with her. This wasn't quite fair, she thought to herself in the far corner of her mind that was grasping for control of her actions and emotions.

"Lauri, do you agree to the deal?" Ty asked from behind her.

"Yes, Ty. I do." She said firmly, no hint of doubt in her voice.

"Well, that's that." Jack said. "Can you leave in three days, Lauri? We have a lot to do before we head out again."

"Yes, that's fine. I'm ready now!" She declared with a happy smile, glad she'd been accepted by the men.

"Ty will collect you tomorrow and we'll include your wants and needs in our planning and procurement of food and gear. You'll also be measured for a set of buckskins. Three days should be enough time to have them made. If you do well enough on the trail, we'll give them to you. They are a bit of a status symbol. You have to earn them." Jack said.

Startling her, he leaned in and kissed her soundly while Ty swatted her ass, eliciting a shocked but pleased cry from her. "A contract is on the desk, sign it and go get some sleep, tomorrow comes early!"

While she was reading and signing the paper work, she heard water splashing from the tubs. She finished up and was going to let herself out when Jack said, "Oh, and Lauri..." She automatically turned to face him. Both he and Ty were standing in their tubs looking at her. She gasped and involuntarily covered her mouth with her hand in awe. Each man was tall, thick and covered in ripped muscle. Hard pecs and harder abdominals met her eyes as they glistened wetly in the lamp light. Jack was easily six inches taller than Ty, and his cock carried the same trait. It hung down a long 9 inches and was at least two inches wide, topped with a huge head that slowly dripped with water. Ty was a physical specimen all his own. Although shorter in stature than Jack, he was built massively. Huge biceps and thighs would have dominated the picture, except his cock took precedence. It hung about 7 inches down his leg. His shaft was as thick as Lauri's wrist and the head looked like a large plum. He won on sheer thickness and girth, but Jack took the lead on length.

"Yes, Jack" she finally replied in a quivering voice, almost afraid to answer, not knowing what he'd say.

"Sweetheart, out on the trail, we fuck. And we fuck HARD!" He growled out, as he gazed at her with now burning eyes. Lauri fled like a frightened doe...

## Chapter II: A New Start

The next day, Ty knocked on Lauri's door and escorted her downtown to pick up any items she might need for their journey. He was quite patient as she shopped around and encouraged her to buy what she needed while keeping her wants to a bare minimum in order to keep the load on the wagon under its maximum weight. They had a nice lunch and she really enjoyed getting to know him a little better. She had a million questions for him, which he answered as truthfully as he could, wanting her to be as educated as possible for the long trip ahead. Jack was scarce today. He was picking up staples such as flour, beans, and rice. Canned food was just coming into fashion and he indulged in some new items they hadn't used before. He also loaded up on ammo, and plenty of it. He intended to make Lauri a crack shot as soon as he was able.

Lauri was dressed in her best outfit today and Ty certainly took notice. She wore a blouse with a daring low neckline and a form fitting skirt that was split quite high, raising more than a few eyebrows in town, both men and women alike. She flirted with him a bit throughout the day and he seemed receptive but kept his mind on task for the most part, which disappointed her slightly but she understood. She loved how he looked in his nearly skin tight buckskins. They were so tight that his cock bulged audaciously down his thigh. Every girl in town glared in jealousy at Lauri as she clasped his arm to hers as they strolled down the boardwalks.

The next two days were more of the same as they prepped for their adventure. Lauri went to bed sexually frustrated every night. Visions of her men dancing in her head. "Wait a minute!" She thought, more than once. "My men? Am I already calling them mine?" Disturbing to say the least! She had a small dildo that she'd purchased a few years ago in a less than honorable part of town. It was made of ivory and was only an inch wide and four inches long. She'd thought it felt quite large in her tiny pussy, but after having seen the men naked, she had some serious doubts about how she would handle them when the time came. And that time would come soon, no doubt about it. She shivered when she thought of how the men had looked at her that first evening, like they could eat her alive! In the meantime, she tried to satisfy herself with her fingers and dildo, but her orgasms didn't make her aching for cock disappear.

Finally, they were ready to go. Porters from the hotel loaded her belongings on the wagon while the men inspected everything to ensure it was packed properly. Jack assigned her to ride on the wagon with Ty while he rode as scout out in front of them. They also had a two horses tied in trail behind the them. Lauri was so excited she was bouncing on the bench seat. She laughed and hugged and kissed Ty as they departed the city. When they stopped for lunch, Jack told her what their immediate schedule was. They'd camp on the trail tonight, then tomorrow they would swing by the village and pick Lsa up, camping that evening at a small pond.

The first night the men were attentive to Lauri, bustling around fixing dinner and chatting with her as she asked many a question. Ty fixed up her bed which was in the wagon. It was nearly queen sized which surprised her. It actually folded down from the side and sat on top of their supplies. Disappointingly, the men didn't pursue her at all that night. When night time came they both kissed her and sent her to bed alone while they slept out under the stars. Lauri slept fitfully. Every unfamiliar noise woke her and she just had to peek out the back of the covered wagon to see if she could see anything. Each time, she saw only the men sleeping soundly. About the time she finally fell into a deep sleep, Jack roused her up and fed her coffee while Ty cooked breakfast.

123456...9