Heading West Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slid down and threw her legs over his shoulders and admired her dripping pussy. "Let me see you." He said softly. With two fingers she opened herself to his heated gaze. A more perfect pussy he'd never seen. She cried out in joy when he licked her petals open. He used every bit of his prodigious skill as he tormented her until she buried her hands in his hair and ground her hips on his face. He chose that moment to finally pleasure her swollen clit. He sucked it in and fluttered his tongue on it as she wailed in ecstasy and exploded in his mouth. She flooded him with her hot juice and it ran down his chin in streams. As her cries diminished, he snuck a big finger inside her and firmly rubbed her G-spot. Her eyes flew open and she was wracked again in spasms of pure pleasure. Her thighs almost strangled him as she squeezed him between them. He massaged her special spot until she protested. Gasping for breath, she pushed his head away, then pulled him up over her, wrapped her legs around him and kissed him deeply. She sucked her juices off his wet face and purred like a kitten.

"You're amazing. I've never felt anything that before!" She said in wonder. His cock laid on her pubic bone and she rolled her hips, teasing him while he sucked her tongue.

"I should get some oil to help us out a bit." He said gently.

"No way, like I told Jack. I want you naturally. I want to feel everything. I don't care if it hurts. I'll tell you if I can't do it." She pulled him close and looked in his eyes. "Fuck me Ty. Split me open and cum inside me." She purred, and nipped his neck sharply. Then she licked and sucked the bite until he was squirming. He sat up and knelt between her thighs. He levered his stiff cock down and pressed it over her belly. It went well past her cute belly button, almost to her sternum. Her eyes widened as she took him in.

He watched her expression go from shock to determination. "You can't scare me, Big Man." She giggled and raised her hips to rub her pussy on the bottom of his shaft. He pulled back and lined himself up to her. She grabbed him and ground her soaked pussy on his swollen head until she brought herself to another orgasm. He held still while she danced on his cock head until she was finished. She panted and ran her hands over his thick chest. "Oh my goodness, you'll be the death of me." She said in a satisfied voice.

She squealed when he rose above her in a push-up position. He was rapidly running out of patience and needed to bury himself in her tightness. He rocked back and forth trying to force himself inside without killing her. He drove himself forward but her pussy refused entry and she merely slid away in the grass. She groaned in frustration and grabbed handfuls of greenery. He pushed again and she screamed as he bulled deeper but only an inch or so. "Are you ok, Sweetheart?" He panted.

"Yes! Just get in me, break me open, Ty!" He stabbed forward and again she shrieked but he gained little ground. With a growl he pulled her to him and stood up without leaving her swollen heat. She yelped in surprise but caught on immediately. With a wicked grin she tightened her thighs around his lean hips and throwing her head back, writhed on his massive tool. He groaned in pain as she smashed her tightness on his cock head. He filled his big hands with her firm little ass while she worked herself on him until she had half his length buried in her. She was sweating and panting for air. "Oh my, I might have bitten off more than I can chew!" She gasped out. "You're a beast!" He grew even longer and harder at her words, if that was possible. She hugged him close and nipped his ear. "Pick me up by my waist." She whispered. His big hands almost spanned her tiny middle and he lifted her until he was just barely inside her.

He squeezed harder to take her weight as she unlocked her legs from his hips and hooked her heels lightly behind his knees. "Pull me down." She gritted out, and loosened her grip on his neck. Slowly, gravity impaled her on his thick cock. She groaned as she took him deep. Finally, she tightened her arms and stopped her descent.

"You're killing me." He moaned. "You're so damn tight, like I've never felt before."

She managed a painful giggle. "No, you just have a horse cock, Handsome. Let me feel." She slid her hand down between their sweat slicked bodies and found his cock. "Oh fuck. There's still a few more inches!" She exclaimed. "Work me up and down for awhile, please." Obediently, he raised and lowered her for a few minutes until she whimpered in pleasure. He felt her loosening slightly and she breathed a little easier. "Ah, yes. Much better." She purred. He was sweating and starting to pant. The little vixen's tightness was driving him mad. He felt his body flush and a wave of lust rolled over him. He widened his stance and lowered her until he felt her cervix. She jerked and squeaked in his arms. He hesitated but she rolled her hips on him. "I don't know what that is inside me but Jack pounded right through it." She said, roughly. "Finish me, Sweetheart." She ground herself down and released her hands from his neck.

A red mist covered his vision and that wild inner beast he'd been fighting burst through. With a growl, he lifted her, then he slammed his hips upward as he drove her down his length. He heard the breath punched from her lungs when he broke her pussy open and slammed into her back wall. Like an animal, he snarled and growled as he brutally fucked her. Wails of pain and pleasure filled the air as she descended into a mind bending multiple orgasm. He hammered her until his thighs burned and his calves ached. She was almost a rag doll as he tossed her up and down his glistening cock. It seemed like forever to him but in reality it lasted only a minute. He felt his orgasm flow over him, and when it burst, he rammed as deep as he could and stopped thrusting. He slid his hands up her back and gripped her shoulders from behind. He pulled her down roughly and jammed his hips forward. Her head rolled backwards until her long blond hair brushed her ass. She cried out when she felt his hot ropes of cum erupt inside her. With each massive spasm, his cock jerked and flexed as he ground deep. It triggered her into another orgasm that she barely survived. Slowly, as his flow of cum slowed to a trickle, the mist lifted from his eyes. She was limp in his arms and moaning incoherently.

His knees gave out and he carefully lowered her to the grass while staying buried inside her. She instinctively hugged him close and tugged his weight down over her. He braced himself on his elbows so he wouldn't crush her. He licked and sucked her lips and smoothed her hair while she purred beneath him. Her little hands came up and caressed his firm ass and flanks. "Heaven" she whispered. "I'm in heaven." After a few minutes she protested. "I love being under you but you're squishing me. Roll me over, please." He gathered her in his arms and flipped over on his back. She giggled as his softening cock pulled halfway out, but she wriggled her hips and forced him back in. She reached down and ran her fingers through their combined juices. "So slippery, I like it." She licked her fingers and went back for more. "Mmm, we taste so good." He shivered as he watched her little tongue roll his cum in her mouth.

"You are so damn sexy, my little Minx." He pulled her down and kissed her deeply. She let him pleasure her for several seconds then pulled away. She smiled as she sat up astride him and slid off his cock, wincing when his still swollen head popped out. She yelped in surprise when a massive amount of cum flowed out of her and flooded his cock and rigid abs.

He looked down and he was covered in pink tinted cum. She looked at him with the most devilish smile he'd ever received from a woman. "You wrecked my pussy just like Jack did. Now you get a reward." She husked. Lowering her head, she pursed her red lips and sucked the cum off his belly, then licked his cock until he was glistening with her saliva . She spread his legs wide and laid prone between them. She sucked his big balls in her mouth and bathed them with her tongue until she was satisfied he would pass inspection. When she was happy, she slid up his tall frame and snuggled in his embrace. Gently they dozed off together in the warm sun.

A half hour passed until Ty woke up. Mary was out cold in his arms. Carefully, he got to his feet as she drowsily clung to him. He didn't have the heart to wake her so he slowly carried her back to camp. He was so used to nudity with his women that he didn't think twice about himself being naked until he walked around the wagon by the fire. There were two younger Indian women chatting with the other three girls. He startled them, but they recovered quickly and their eyes automatically dropped to his crotch. Bronze faces turned fire red when they saw his thick cock dangling below his sleeping burden. They both covered their mouths with their hands and gawked in amazement. His women smiled when he hurriedly spun around to leave but that exposed his delicious, firm ass to them. They were all eyes as he started walking away. "Damage done now, Stud!" Lauri said to him while choking laughter. "Bring our little girl here and we'll get her in the wagon."

Blushing furiously, he returned and lifted Mary over the tailgate and into bed. The Indian women hadn't moved an inch. They'd never seen a naked white man before, much less one with a 9 inch cock. Lsa saved him by slipping up from behind and draping his loincloth around him. It helped somewhat but his thick head still swung below the hem, much to all the women's delight. Lsa handed him some fresh brewed coffee and sat him on a chair. She sat in his lap and curled her feet under herself. "What did you do to our little lady? I thought someone was killing her down by the creek. Whatever could cause such a ruckus?" She teased. She sneakily ran her soft fingers around his exposed cock head. He jerked in surprise and a bit of cum leaked out on her fingers. "Mmmmm, what's this?" She rolled her thumb and forefinger together and pulled them apart. A long string of cum stretched between them. She brought it to her mouth and licked her fingers clean. "So tasty. A hint of Mary perhaps?" She grinned evilly at him and winked. A rush of goosebumps ran down his chest and arms. She noticed immediately. "Oh my, did little ol' me do that?" He growled and pinched her ass until she squealed in protest and slapped his hand. "I hope you saved something for the rest of us. We've been talking and we need some male attention. Personally, listening to Mary getting half killed by this big cock has got me soaking wet."

"For you? Anything, Lover. Would you like a little dip in the creek? It's quite nice today." He offered and slid a hand up her thigh. She didn't bother to answer. She slid off his lap, took his hand and led him away. In the creek, she quickly scrubbed herself and washed her hair while Ty cooled off next to her. He loved watching her groom herself. When she was done she waded to him and wrapped herself around him. "How do you want me, my Sweetness?" He asked tenderly.

"Hmmmm, what a delightful question." She giggled. Then a serious look came over her face. "I hurt inside. I just want you to love me. Can I ride you nice and slow until my hurt goes away?" His heart melted inside.

He took her to the creek bank and laid her back. He inspected her entire body. Every scratch and bruise got licked and kissed until he'd given attention to every last one. She was purring with pleasure by the time he was done. She put him on his back and slid up his length to straddle his face. Delicately, she lowered herself until she felt the tip of his tongue. She teased herself for long minutes before she nestled down over him and rolled her hips in a slow circle. He slowly opened her folds and dipped his tongue in her sweet juices. She threw her head back and her long black hair brushed his chest as she arched her back in pleasure. She enjoyed a long slow orgasm that curled her toes and fisted her fingers in his hair.

Finally, she slid down to face him. She kissed him sweetly and licked his wet face. His thick cock was pinned between their bodies and she rubbed her pussy over it until he was soaked in her love. Languidly, she reached down and notched him into her weeping folds. With iron control, he laid still while she slowly impaled herself on his dripping tool. She pressed her full breasts to his chest and nestled her face in his neck. She ground her hips into him, taking only half his intimidating length. Her swollen clit found a rigid abdominal muscle and she humped herself over it slowly and repeatedly. "Aah, so good." She breathed in his ear. He ran his hands over her shoulders and journeyed over her slim back to cup her firm ass. He ran a finger between her buttocks and stroked it tenderly around her stretched pussy lips that gripped his cock so snugly. She dissolved into a blissful orgasm.

For nearly two minutes she lost herself to pleasure. Her juices lubricated his finger and he traced it around her tiny clenched asshole. Her pussy tightened around him and she ground down hard on his tight belly. He pushed his finger in her ass and lightly bit the joining of her elegant neck and shoulder. A low wail broke from her lips and she erupted into a soul shaking orgasm. She clung to him like a limpet and shuddered until he thought something was wrong. Shaking like a leaf, she smothered him in sucking kisses. Suddenly, she snapped her hips forward and back, creating a friction that she expertly focused on his massively swollen cock head. It only took her 30 seconds to bring him over the edge. He gave a low cry and came hard. She reached behind herself and cupped his huge balls. "Ugh, ugh, ugh!" He grunted in her ear and she squeezed him perfectly in time with the spasms that fired hot jets of cum deep in her womb. She started sobbing in joy and relief before he was done filling her. He wrapped her close and whispered nothings in her ear while she cried. She tried to speak but he shushed her. Her petted her back and flanks until her sobs quieted. He smiled to himself when she relaxed completely and dozed off on top of him.

Once again, he found himself nude and carrying a beautiful, sleeping female up from the creek. This time the only audience was his women. Mary had woken up and was fussing around camp while Lauri and Julie sipped wine and chatted. He noticed they all had on the cute outfits that Julie had made. Mary quietly lowered the tailgate and steps of the wagon and Ty gently deposited Lsa next to a sleeping Jack. She murmured and snuggled into his side. He turned around to find all three ladies staring at him. "What?" He shrugged. He had no idea how good he looked. He was highly fit and deeply tanned. His long hair was picking up blond highlights from the constant sun and his curls blew softly in the light breeze. His exertions with Lsa had left a light sheen of sweat over his bulging muscles and his cock hung dangerously low after having done yeoman's duty with the two lovely girls. All three women were fucking him silly in their heads as they laid hot eyes on him.

As one, they all stood and sidled up to him like it was planned. And it no doubt was, he thought wryly. They filled eager hands with hot male flesh as they rubbed their bodies over him and playfully fought each other for his kisses. Even Julie joined in on the fun. They were herding him towards the spare wagon when he finally protested. He demanded some whiskey and a nice dinner before any further demands were made on his poor fatigued body. They rolled their eyes and gave him a hard time but they were happy to spoil him for awhile. Julie was just starting dinner when a few young Indian women showed up with a wonderful meal they'd prepared for the companions. Ty watched from his chair and was horrified when they shot sideways glances at him, giggling and gesturing with their slim hands, holding them a foot or so apart and blushing prettily. "They want your cock, Ty." Lsa said in mirth as she poked her head out of the wagon.

He blushed redder than the Indian girls had and tucked his loincloth around his thighs to hide his pendulous manhood. Lauri slid in behind him and hugged him. "How does it feel to be every woman's desire?" She kidded gently.

"As long as you desire me, I can die happy!" He declared.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, Big Fella." She kissed his neck and caressed his broad chest. "I know you've had quite a day. If you don't want us to pester you this evening, we can wait. We've all had a few rough days."

He pulled her around in front of him and sat her on his lap. "I've got some wind in my sails still. Let me get some dinner and whiskey in me and maybe a short nap and I'll be rarin' to go."

"Thank you, Sweetheart. Every since our battle I've been dying to have you inside me. I can't explain it."

"It has to do with death and survival. You see people die horribly but you manage to survive. Human instinct is to procreate in case you get killed next. It's the way."

"Regardless of what causes it. I have an itch in a small place that needs a big club to scratch it." She kissed his shoulder. "Dinner's on, let's get this show on the road." She tugged him to his feet and up to the dinner table. He ate ravenously while the girls were more moderate. Jack sat up in bed and managed to get some food down as well. Ty sipped some whiskey and lolled by the fire while the girls built a love nest next to him. Soon enough, his head drooped and he napped in the warm sun. Lsa slid in with Jack and the remaining girls went to the creek and groomed themselves. After an hour, Ty woke revived and ready to serve as stud for his ladies. They arrived wrapped in towels and nothing else. They brushed each others hair to dry it in the sun. Ty reclined with his hands behind his head, his thick cock swelling slightly as he watched his women ready for him.

Finally, they finished and sidled over to him, slim hips and firm breasts drew his eyes as they swarmed over him, covering him with hot kisses and seeking hands. They were slow and gentle, conveying the message that they wanted the same. Lauri spread his legs wide and crawled between his thighs. She laid down and tenderly licked and sucked his hanging balls until they firmed and sucked up tight under the base of his now hard cock. Julie was rolling his thick head in her mouth, teasing him with her tongue and dipping it inside his slit to taste the first trickle of pre-cum. Mary cradled his head in her lap and caressed his hair and face. Since he'd came twice already, he had no problem maintaining control while the women had their way with him. Mary's long hair tickled his face when she leaned over him. "I don't think I'll have you inside me, I'm sore as hell." She giggled softly.

"Can I kiss it better for you, maybe?" He asked.

"Hmmmmm, that would be sweet of you, Lover." She murmured.

Julie was starting to moan around her mouthful of cock. She looked up at him with a question in her eyes. "Ride my cock, Julie."

"Yes, Master."

She slid up and crouched over his hips. He watched, entranced when she spread herself with two fingers. Lauri's small hand appeared from behind to grip him and guide him to Julie's tight pussy. Her eyes fluttered and she gasped when she settled herself on him. Rolling her hips, she slowly sank down and took his full length in one slow fuck. He groaned as he watched her pussy stretch to it's limits around his swollen shaft. Mary unconsciously sank her fingers in his shoulders as she took in the scene.

He could smell her sweet, fresh scent of arousal wafting up from under his head. "Let me taste you." He husked. Mary dipped two fingers inside herself and smeared his lips, then ran them in his mouth. He closed his eyes and sucked her juices from them. "Mmm, girl you are delicious." She basked in his praise and did it again, much to his delight.

1...910111213...15