Heading West Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Julie had began to ride him. She journeyed from his thick base up until the ridge of his swollen head was exposed, then she buried him deep inside her. Achingly slow, she pleasured herself while Lauri's clever fingers caressed his balls. Julie's sweet juices were flowing down his shaft to anoint Lauri's hand. After several minutes her pace quickened slightly. From her crouch, she went to her knees and leaning over him, offered him her full breasts. He seized them in his mouth and suckled them tenderly. "Use me, I'm here for you Sweetheart." He whispered, and kissed her, sucking her tongue into his mouth. Her pace increased until she was driving herself on him as hard and fast as she could. He felt her pussy start to spasm as she reached her climax. She buried her face in his shoulder and bit down hard. He grabbed her ass and speared upwards just as she threw herself down over him and exploded. Almost brutally she ground her clit on his pubic bone and screamed through her teeth buried in his shoulder. He held her close as she vibrated on top of him, sighing in pleasure.

She unlocked her teeth from him. "Thank you, Master." She breathed. She gave him tiny little kisses all over his face and neck, then licked the indentations her teeth had left. "Something to remember me by, Master." She giggled softly. Gingerly, she slid off him and laid on her side, trailing her fingers over his chest. Mary made a strangled little sound when Lauri moved up and fisted his dripping cock. She ran her tongue over it and rolled the taste in her mouth.

"You two are delicious." She flattered. Julie blushed red at her words but smiled happily. Lauri lowered her head and took him deep in her mouth. She loved sucking his cock and had almost orgasmed in the past from doing so. She was so turned on now that she already felt a tingle in her pussy. Regretfully, she released him. She wanted him inside her when she came. Mary lowered his head to a pillow and crawled to one side while Lauri crawled up over him. He was raging hard and pre-cum was running nonstop down his shaft. He jerked in pleasure when Mary sampled him with a flickering tongue.

Lauri slid back and down while Mary guided him inside her. She shuddered in pleasure when he split her open and slid a few inches inside her. "Oh, Ty." She whispered. "So good." She took him shallowly, popping his swollen head in and out of her pussy as she tormented herself. "I want you nice and slow. Then you can finish however you like." She purred. For long minutes she played with him, slowly driving herself crazy. When she felt the irreversible wave of orgasm rising, she wrapped her arms around his neck tightly. "Give me every inch and keep it there." She whimpered. His strong hands gripped her hips and he slowly drove his full length and width inside her. When he smashed into her back wall he thrust up until his hips left the ground. She came apart on top of him. "Ugh, ugh, ugh!" She grunted in painful pleasure. "Oh fuck, Ty! You're killing me!" He ignored her cries and did his best to give her what she so desperately needed. She shook and trembled as she wrung the last bits of orgasm from herself. He lowered his hips and she laid our flat with him still buried inside her. Julie and Mary caressed the both of them while Lauri sighed in relief and rested atop his large frame. "Aaaah, just what I needed, Big Fella." She whispered.

"Did I scratch that itch well enough?"

"Honey, you clubbed it to death with that horse cock of yours!" She giggled, and gingerly rolled her hips. She felt him still hard inside her. "It's your turn now, how would you like us?"

"I promised Little Mary that I'd kiss her broken pussy better. How about you and Julie do what you want while I honor my word." He chuckled.

Lauri slid off of him while Mary eagerly climbed aboard. He placed her over him facing his feet and she nestled down on his seeking mouth, sighing when his tongue found her tender petals. He heard the other two whispering but ignored them and concentrated on the sweet pussy dancing on his face. A hot, wet pussy sank down his cock and he twitched in pleasure. He could tell it was Julie because she sank to his root with only a little difficultly. He swore she had a perfect pussy for him. Deep and delightfully tight, he could plunge deep with no fear of hurting her. She rose completely off of him and he shuddered when he felt Lauri suck him in her mouth and lash his dripping head with her tongue. They kept it up, alternating his cock between them, torturing him exquisitely.

He fought to keep his attention on pleasuring Mary. She wriggled like a fish on top of him, crying out whenever he teased her clit directly. Soon, her whimpers grew into cries and her fingernails dug into his thick pecs as orgasm gripped her. She ground down harshly on his face and poured her juices in his sucking mouth as she exploded in orgasm. She literally soaked his face. He swallowed everything she offered as it flowed down his throat. A sweeter tasting pussy he'd never encountered. She shook and shuddered over him until she whimpered in protest. She slid backwards and bent to kiss him. She licked herself from his face then kissed him deeply. "You are the best!" She purred. He basked in her praise. He prided himself on his skills and loved it when the ladies let him know about it.

Mary tucked a pillow under his head then moved to his side and joined Lauri. He had an excellent view as his girls put on a show. Julie would take him deep then raise herself completely off, her soaked pussy dripping. Lauri would take him in her mouth and lash him with her tongue. Julie then impaled herself again and pull off while Mary would suck the juices off his cock. Long minutes went by as they serviced their stud. Soon he was showing warning signs of an upcoming detonation. His hands clenched in the blankets and his toes curled. He was sweating heavily and panting for breath. He was inside Julie when he lost control. She cried out when she felt his first blast of hot cum splash inside her. She raised up until his swollen head was just barely inside her. Mary gasped when she saw his thick shaft flex and jerk as he pumped load after load in Julie's tight pussy. The bottom ridge of his thick head was exposed and Lauri swooped in and bathed it with her tongue. He roared like a bull and poured his soul into Julie. She jerked and cried out when his cock pulled free. A geyser of cum spurted in the air causing Mary to yelp in alarm. Lauri quickly took him deep in her throat and her cheeks hollowed as she sucked him with all her might.

The sight of Lauri swallowing him and Julie's pussy pouring cum down her thighs drove him into one of his rare double orgasms. His vision turned red and grabbing Lauri's head, he plunged his cock down her throat. She coughed but managed to swallow him as he splashed her with a second load of seed. She pushed off to catch her breath and Mary dove on him with an excited cry. Fighting his beast, he managed not to ram himself down her throat but it was close. She choked and coughed as he deluged her in hot cum. With a supreme effort he released her head but she continued trying to take his full length, straining with effort. When she pulled back and swallowed his offering, he pulled Julie back down and fisting his cock, drove it deep inside her. She moaned and clenched tightly around him.

Cum squelched out around his shaft as he displaced it in her pussy with his cock. He pulled out, and his two beautiful ladies smothered his dripping lance with licks and kisses. He sighed deeply and rolled his head back. They continued the rhythm he started. The sensations kept him semi-hard as they played with him for a few more minutes. He felt Julie move off of him and the other two shuffling around. Julie spread his legs wide and curled up between them, resting her head on a sweaty thigh and nuzzling his spent cock. Mary and Lauri snuggled up to each side and shared sweet kisses with him.

"My beautiful ladies. How did I ever live without you?" He asked roughly.

"Miserably, I'm sure." Lauri giggled. "I sure love you, I hope you know that." She continued quietly.

"I do too, Sweetheart." Mary said drowsily.

"I love you, Master" Julie whispered and kissed his still dripping cock head.

"And I love you all, more than you'll ever know." He said happily. He caressed each girl, then slowly nodded off to sleep.

Chapter IX : Lsa's Secret

It took nearly two weeks before Lauri deemed Jack ok to travel. While he was healing a remarkable thing happened. Small groups of Indians from far and wide came to lay eyes on Lsa. Word had spread like wildfire that she was there. All the companions were amazed. Lsa tried to slough off the praise and admiration but deep inside she was flattered.

One evening after dinner, they were sitting by the fire. The boys had whiskey and the girls, wine. "Lsa. Would you happen to have a story to tell us?" Jack asked innocently.

"I knew this was coming." She said with a deep sigh. "My father was Chief White Hair of the Grand Osage Tribe. When I was young, he taught me to shoot a bow and arrow. I excelled at it and became interested in the warrior life. I desperately wished I had been born a boy. I convinced him to let me join them in raiding other tribes and villages. Many of the warriors resented me and hated me. Soon, I came to lead some war parties. I became quite famous for our daring and the amount of enemy warriors we killed.

That was the last straw for some of the men. The troublemakers suggested a raid with themselves as a war party and me as their leader. I was wary but I accepted because they included my brother and Uncle as members. Those were the men that Jack and Ty and Jack rescued me from years ago. Apparently, legend has grown about an Osage princess who killed her captors and rides with two Palefaces to bring death to evil people. The princess leaves signs to warn people not to cause her or her men harm." She smiled warmly at Jack.

"Did you say, Princess?" Mary piped up in disbelief. Everyone else's eyes had the same question, including the men, who were almost in shock.

"That's what they called me in my village. Princess Lsa." She said, a bit shyly.

"Now word has spread and all these people want to see us. I've heard Lauri mentioned as well. Probably due to when she shot that Indian off of Ty. There must have been another warrior we didn't see and he talked about the incident."

"Why didn't you tell us before now?" Ty asked.

"Because after I was taken prisoner and raped. I was no longer a princess in my mind. I was simply a maiden who was rescued by my heroes." Julie and Mary had tears gathering in their eyes.

"You were a prisoner like us?" Julie quavered.

"Yes, Honey. And the boys rescued me, just like you two." The four women all looked at the men with love in their eyes. The boys could hardly meet their gazes as they blushed in embarrassment.

Jack stood, then hugged and kissed her. "You were never just an abused maiden, you've always been our Little Princess." He said lovingly. She smiled and tears ran down her dusky cheeks as she kissed him back. She then went to Ty and kissed him as well. All the women were wiping tears away after hearing her story.

The next morning, several women showed up at their camp along with the old Chief. They had noticed how the girls had dressed for their men in days past and used their fashion ideas. They presented them each with a new leather jacket that fit closely to their bodies and fell just above their little belly buttons. They laced up tightly to press their breasts up high and firm for the men to enjoy. They had also made leather skirts that barely covered their firm little asses. Intricate bead work bordered the skirts hemlines and accented their jackets. Each girl also received a beaded headband with several feathers dangling from rawhide string. Sturdy leather moccasins completed their ensembles.

They were surprised and ecstatic at their gifts. Lsa was kept busy as translator as the girls were effusive with their praise to the Indian women. The Chief then gave each man a horse. They each carried Spanish blood and were amazing physical specimens. Mary received a brand new bow and arrows that she could barely draw. A freshly tanned scalp hung from her new quiver. She had to ask Lsa what it was. "It's the scalp from the Indian you killed. The women took it and tanned it for you. You carry big medicine now." Mary looked slightly horrified but when the Chief clapped her shoulder and winked, she thrust out her little chest and perky boobs, and looked mighty proud.

Julie was given the Chief's own pistol, which he could barely pick up anymore. The wooden grips were filled with notches of his slain enemies. He pointed to a newly carved one, then pointed at her. It signified her part in the death of her attacker. She blushed madly when he hugged her and snuck a pinch in on her firm ass. Lauri was next. He handed her the scalps of the three Indians she had taken the day of the battle, along with a new fighting knife. The warriors head feathers still swung from their hair. She hugged him and allowed him a quick feel of her ass as well. She figured he needed a little pleasure before he died of old age, so she giggled and pinched him back, much to the delight of the crowd that roared in laughter.

Lsa was last, but certainly not least. They had made her a small crown of copper bangles, trade beads and eagle feathers. She sat on a rock as they placed it on her head. She was blushing madly and thought the worst was surely over when the Chief's wife revealed a robe made of a white buffalo hide. The village gasped in surprise. No one in their lifetime had ever received such an honor. The Chief had seen what Lsa had done when she'd ripped the heart from the warrior and was highly impressed. Word had spread far and wide of her deed. Lsa was petrified, but bravely put on her stoic Indian face while she was wrapped in the robe by grateful hands. The village served them a huge feast that night and they went to bed exhausted.

The following day they made plans to depart. The boys were chomping at the bit to get on the trail. The companions spent the day preparing, cleaning weapons, filling water barrels, checking harnesses and traces for the horses. When they had done everything they could think of to prepare, they relaxed and ate a late lunch. A few children had delivered them a dozen, still flopping trout. Julie fried them in cornmeal and they were delicious. The girls went to the creek to wash up while the men sipped whiskey. They talked about their women and their upcoming journey.

"How are you feeling? Are you able to dally with our ladies yet?" Ty asked, only half joking. Keeping up with four ladies was tiresome but rewarding work.

"I sure feel like it. Lauri is a holy terror. She thinks I'm still fragile. I guess I am to be honest. I'm not quite up to snuff but I need to do something. I had a wet dream last night and our little Princess thought it was hilarious."

Ty broke out in laughter. "Damn buddy, you need some help. Seriously though. You haven't been with Julie yet. She's great in bed. She can take me with hardly any problem and can swallow me whole. She can satisfy you and you won't need to be too active."

"That sounds great but I think I want Lsa first. Our Princess needs some extra attention."

"You're a wise man, Jack. We'll stay clear of you two tonight. I'll see what I can do to amuse the other three." Ty said with a wink.

Lsa had asked the villagers to keep their distance tonight as they'd all had a long day. They had a light dinner and then headed for the creek. Jack was still a bit weak and Lauri took charge of cleaning him. This was his first bath since he was injured, other than the women cleaning him with damp cloths. She carefully washed his wounds and examined them for infection. "You look good, Handsome." She declared and slapped his ass. He slipped his arms around her and kissed her with a dangerous glint in his eye. "Oh no you don't!" She lectured. "I'll allow Lsa to take care of you, but she's in charge. No strenuous activity for you!" She shook her finger at him seriously. He grabbed her hand and sucked her finger suggestively. "You're incorrigible!" She said, but kissed him soundly. "Just be careful, please." She begged sweetly.

"I will." He promised solemnly. "Thanks for taking care of me. I'd be dead if it weren't for you." He hugged her close. "I love you, Sweetness. Forever."

Her heart melted and she felt the sting of tears.

"Forever." She whispered.

The companions finished up and straggled back to camp. Lsa ordered Jack to bed before he got any ideas about chasing the other women. She got him naked and horizontal while reclining on a few pillows. She got him a cup of his whiskey to sip while she puttered around preparing their nest for the night. She laid beside him and gently kissed him until his toes curled. She rubbed her hand over his chest and belly while avoiding his cock completely. Eventually, she reclined between his knees while facing him and spread her legs over his. She dripped some oil on her pussy and slowly rubbed it in with her fingers. She threw her head back and pleasured herself while Jack looked on in amazement. She'd never done anything like this with him before. He could hear her fingers slicking in and out of her tightness and it drove him wild. He fisted his cock to give himself pleasure. She felt him move and opened her eyes. "Naughty boy, put that thing down." She scolded, with a devilish smile. He groaned, but obeyed reluctantly.

For several minutes she worked her pussy until her clit was swollen and her lithe hips started to twist and gyrate. Suddenly, she stood and straddled his head, then swiftly lowered her soaked pussy to his open mouth. He sucked her orgasm down his throat while she wailed in pleasure above him. Even in the throes of passion she was able to spare him pain. Only her swollen pussy was in contact with him, as she rode his tongue to ecstasy.

Panting for breath as her orgasm waned, she slid down beside him and rested. She kissed her taste from his lips, nipping and sucking until he moaned in frustration. "I need you, Lover. My balls are bursting over here." She licked the shell of his ear and giggled as goosebumps spread down his arms. "Aaah! You're killing me, Princess."

She spread his legs wide apart and knelt between them. With an oil covered fist around his rock hard cock, she began to pleasure him. "Ugh! Oh fuck yes!." He gritted out. She milked him firmly with both hands, sliding up and down his length while skillfully avoiding contact with his swollen head. For long minutes she stroked him, occasionally dropping a slick hand down to fondle his heavy balls. Finally she brushed his weeping cock head with her thumb on a slow upstroke. Delicately, she increased the pressure until he was panting heavily, his head thrown back as she tortured him. She judged him perfectly.

"Jack, look at me." She said throatily. When he looked down, she stopped stroking and rapidly ran her oily thumbs around his sensitive, dripping cock head. He almost screamed as she dragged his orgasm from him with clever fingers. She opened her mouth and stuck her pink little tongue out just as he unloaded his heavy balls in massive spurts of hot cum. He stared at her in awe as he bathed her in his thick seed. When her open mouth was full, she let the excess drip down her chin and over her full breasts and thighs. She squeezed his balls in time with his contractions and he felt his soul spray into her open mouth. When his squirts of cum slowed to a trickle, she closed her mouth and carefully crawled over him. She put her throat over his ear and swallowed noisily. He groaned in awe and disbelief.