Heading West Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack stood, pulling his cock free, and like the cum lover she was, Lsa took him in hand and jerked him off until he blew his load over Julie, coating her from ass to shoulders in thick, white cum. Julie almost passed out from the pleasure, and went limp while the men drained themselves in and on her.

Mary and Lauri were left trembling with desire as they watched Julie receive her gifts from the men. Lauri whined in frustration as Lsa knelt beside Julie and licked Jack's still hot man juice from her ass and back. Mary was beside herself with wonder and desire, wide eyed as she could be. Julie sagged to the side of Ty and winced when his still swollen head popped out of her tight pussy. She reached down to feel his cum pouring out of her and onto the blanket.

"Taste me," he ordered. Willingly, she sucked him off her fingers, humming her approval. Lsa tidied her up a bit while the men had a few slugs of whiskey.

"Can I have some, please?" Lauri asked, from her bound position. Ty fetched her some and she sipped noisily.

"Me too?" piped up Mary. She slurped hers down as well. "Can I be untied now? I promise to be a good girl," she chirped with a mischievous look in her eye.

"Nope, naughty girls get punished," he chuckled. She pouted and fluttered her eyes at him, to no avail. He reached out and caressed her breasts slowly, one after the other until she wriggled in pleasure.

"You guys are driving me crazy!" she complained. Her chest was flushing red with lust, and she rubbed her thighs together, searching for any friction she could get on her soaking wet pussy. Jack washed Julie off his cock then moved over to stand over the bound girls.

"Lsa, come here"

"Yes, Jack?"

"Kneel."

Lsa knelt before him while Ty moved beside him. Both men fisted themselves and offered them to her. For long minutes she worshipped at the altar of thick cock. The men thickened and stretched until they both were rock hard and glistening with her saliva. Jack pulled her to her feet and kissed her deeply.

"Can you wait a bit, Honey?"

"Of course, Stud. I'd wait a lifetime for you," she whispered in his ear. He smiled happily and caressed her tight ass.

"Soon," he promised.

"Ty, let's take care of our two naughty girls."

Mary yelped in surprise when Jack rolled her into the doggy style position. While Ty did the same to Lauri, Jack loosened the straps from Mary's legs but kept her hands bound tightly behind her. He nudged her knees as far apart as he could get them and flipped her short skirt up to expose her ass. Ty followed his lead as he gently petted Lauri's thighs and ass. When she was relaxed and pushing into his warm hand, he brought the other down and swatted her ass. She squealed and tried to wriggle away but he held her tight. He spanked her several more times as she cried and begged for mercy. He paused now and then to soothe her with a gentle touch, only to slap her jiggling cheeks again.

Mary was experiencing the same thing. The men only spanked them hard enough to redden their cute asses. When the women began pushing back into the stinging palms, the guys knew their actions were being appreciated. Lsa watched along with Julie, seated right next to the action. She didn't want to miss a spank or a stroke. Her little pussy was dripping wet as she watched her companions receive their punishment.

Finally, the men tired of their game. The two pink, swollen pussies were begging to be fucked. Lsa anointed their cocks with oil and the men pointed themselves at wet, aching pussy. Mary cried out when Jack breached her portal. With his thick head socketed firmly in place, he grabbed her arms and ruthlessly pulled her back on him. She screamed bloody murder as he sank 8 inches deep with his first stroke. Lauri echoed her cry when Ty lanced deep inside and destroyed her with a single thrust.

"Ugh, fuck, Ty! You're so fucking thick! Aaah!" Lauri moaned out in painful pleasure. He looked down to see only half his length was buried. He gave her half a dozen, slow fucks that had her keening with joy.

"Want it all tonight, Missy?" he asked playfully.

"You fucking better give it all to me," she groaned. "I've waited too long for this. Stab me with that cock, Stud. I want some oil though, please." Lsa was at her side in an instant.

"Can I help, Honey?" she whispered in Lauri's ear. She nodded and smiled through her hair that was thrown about her head.

"Kiss me first!" Lsa brushed her hair aside and kissed her deeply, then moved behind her. Ty pulled his cock out, and before her pussy tightened up, Lsa poured it full of oil. He pried her open and stared as he watched it run deep inside.

"Oh, shit!" Lsa exclaimed. "That's so damn sexy." Ty smiled and assumed his favorite position. He rose to the balls of his feet and crouched behind Lauri's upturned ass. He nudged her knees tightly together and straddled her. Lsa notched his cock in her tight opening and watched as he slowly sank down. Lauri groaned as he drove deep. She heard his cock squelch inside her as displaced oil and pussy juice poured down her thighs.

"Ugh, fuck Ty. You're in my lungs!" she panted. He began a slow fuck that he deepened slightly every few strokes.

Meanwhile, Jack was struggling to control himself while he fucked Mary. She was caterwauling as he long dicked her sweet pussy. Julie was in awe as she watched his firm ass tighten and flex while he drilled her niece. She noticed just half of his cock was wet and there was a white ring of she-cum marking the depth that Mary was taking him.

"Mary," he groaned. "I can't take it anymore. I need to fuck hard. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes," her tiny voice answered. "Please untie me though so I can help."

Quickly, he released her and she stretched her arms and arched her back, driving him crazy when her pussy clenched around him. He arranged her like Ty did to Lauri, placing her knees together while he crouched above and straddled her. He looked down at her and swore to himself that he'd never seen a smaller, tighter, pinker pussy in his life. His cock involuntarily jerked and a long runnel of pre-cum poured down his shaft.

"Lsa, oil," he gritted from behind clenched teeth. He pried Mary open and Lsa filled her small crevice. He worked it in with his thumb until Mary was writhing like a fish on a hook.

"Jack, please!" she begged, and threw herself back, searching for him. He set his thick head in her opening. He gripped her ass and rammed so deep he bounced off her cervix with a single thrust. She jerked forward and cried out, but immediately threw herself backwards on his steel shaft.

"All the way in, Stud! I want to feel it for a week!"

"Stop me if it gets too bad," he managed between pants of breath. He rolled his hips and found the small space under her cervix with his hugely swollen cock head. When she grunted and pushed back on him he knew he was in the right place. Gripping her hips, he ruthlessly pounded deep and she took his entire foot long cock. She bucked and screamed under him as he began a metronome swing of his hips. With every stroke, he retreated until his thick head barely stayed inside her, then he rammed forward to slam into her back wall. She used her freed arms to push back into him. Every impact threatened to topple her forward.

Dimly, she was aware that Lauri was in the same shape as her. Ty was absolutely reaming her. Both women approached orgasm at nearly the same moment. Female cries filled the air as thick cocks wrenched pleasure and pain from the girls. Grunting with effort, the men managed to hold off until their women were exhausted and merely became punching bags for driving hips, barely able to stay on their knees.

Mary finally toppled over, gasping for air and moaning. "I'm sorry, Jack. I can't take anymore." she apologized in a weak voice. He was left standing with a cock of steel and a look of abandonment. In a heartbeat, Lsa was kneeling in front of him. He watched in relief when she assumed the doggy style position and reaching back, pulled her ass cheeks wide apart and pushed her tummy down, presenting herself to her man. He descended on her like a beast, growling as he took her mercilessly. His first stroke split her wide open and she grunted deeply when he thudded into her back wall. He was killing her, but she bore it well. She took every pounding stroke and thrust herself right back at him. She knew what he needed and how to give it to him. She took her pain and turned it to pleasure, simply by knowing she was making him happy. By the third stroke she was deep in orgasm. Her tightness clenching around him set him on his own road to completion. Just before he came, she gave out under his driving weight and collapsed. He followed her down and rutted her like a beast until he finally exploded inside. She screamed out when she felt his hot squirts ejaculate inside her. He held deep and poured his cum into her while she ground her ass up and back into him as hard as she could.

"Fuck me, cum in me, Jack. Split me open, Lover!" she growled at him. He leaned down and sank his teeth in her shoulder. She cried out in surprise and pain, clenching even tighter around him. He gave her another series of short, brutal jabs that sent her into another massive orgasm. He held on for the ride when she bucked underneath him and came apart. He savagely ground his hips in a circle, breaking her pussy open completely. Finally, she relaxed under him and heaved a deep sigh of completion.

"My poor pussy," she moaned. He hugged her to him and rolled over to his back. As she laid on his chest, he used a big hand to tease her firm tits while the other explored her pussy that still encased his softening cock. Cum leaked from their joining and he gathered it to smear over her sensitive clit causing her to jerk and twitch atop him. "Aaah, so ticklish," she whispered. She took his hand and sucked his fingers clean, purring in satisfaction. Julie knelt next to them watching closely, ready to serve.

Ty had finished in Lauri as well. He stood, and she nursed at his dripping cock. Mary recovered somewhat, then slid over to help her and Ty groaned while both women licked him until he glistened.

Jack's big hands captured Lsa's legs behind her knees and pulled them up to her shoulders.

"Julie."

"Yes, Master," she breathed.

"Pull me out and suck me."

"Yes, Master," she purred in a throaty voice.

He gasped when he felt her tiny hand grip his thick base and gently work him free from Lsa's tight pussy. With an audible pop, his thick head emerged to greet Julie's hot, open mouth, while cum poured out of Lsa's pussy to pool on his abdomen. Lsa mewed in disappointment when she felt him leave her empty. Jack nipped her neck then sucked it tenderly. She slid off him and joined Julie at his waist. She sucked the huge load of cum off his abs while Julie feasted on his cock.

"Oh, shit!" he groaned in ecstasy. "You girls are amazing." After a couple minutes he pulled them up to him, kissing each one in turn and snuggling them up close.

"You have time for a nice nap before guard duty tonight, just take it easy." Lsa said tenderly. She and Julie petted and kissed him until he dropped off to sleep in the late afternoon sun. Mary and Lauri were nursing a comatose Ty as well.

The girls stayed with the men until darkness fell, then they all awoke to perform their duties or to head to bed. Lsa and Lauri chose to sleep together outside.

They cuddled together and chatted until Lsa's eyes grew heavy.

"I'm so sleepy. That man can wear a girl out," she murmured.

"You need plenty of food and rest in your condition," Lauri whispered.

"Do I need to worry about the babies when I fuck the guys?" Lsa wanted to know.

"Not that I'm aware of, at least early on. Maybe in the last month or so you might take it a little easy with them."

"Oh good. I'd hate to have to tell them no," Lsa replied.

"You can probably expect them to get very protective when you start to show. Men tend to over react quite a bit, but us girls know better," Lauri giggled.

Lsa pulled her close and kissed her deeply. She could still taste Ty on her lips.

"You're such a yummy girlfriend," Lsa said drowsily. "I could just eat you up!"

"I'll take you up on that, soon," Lauri promised. "But now you need some rest."

Lsa snuggled in and rested her head on Lauri's shoulder. She sighed deeply and was asleep in seconds. Lauri smiled and gently brushed her hair and kissed her on the head. "Sleep tight, Sweetheart," she whispered, and soon nodded off to dreamland.

## Chapter II : The Hunt

In the morning, Jack told everyone that they should arrive at Bent's fort in a couple of days. It was a large trading post that the Trail meandered past. Several shops and a blacksmith's foundry were located there. The men hoped to top off supplies and possibly do some trade. "When you're out scouting, if you see any deer and such, go ahead and take it. Someone at the fort is always willing to trade for fresh meat and hides," he informed them.

Lauri and Julie piloted the wagons and they all hit the trail. It was a beautiful sunny day and warming up quickly. Lsa and Mary swung by Lauri's wagon and traded their clothing for leather loincloths. Lsa painted herself, and Mary begged to be included. They both rode out looking like quite a pair, firm tits and asses jiggled nicely as they rode bareback on their mounts. The contrast between Lsa's glossy, raven black hair and Mary's beautiful blond waves was quite startling.

Mary was now adept at shooting her bow as well as steering her pony with her knees while holding the reins between her white teeth. Lsa had grabbed her little stabbing spear today in case she needed it while hunting. It was only five feet long or so and had an iron blade, just like her arrows, of which she gave Mary a few to use for the hunt. "Jack had these made for me awhile back. They work great for large game and track a lot better than obsidian," Lsa explained.

"What do the colored feathers mean?"

"The two white ones represent the boys, and the red one is me."

Mary looked at them a bit enviously. She wished she had something to represent her relationship with her men too. Lsa noticed her expression and leaned over to kiss her cheek. "Our boys are pretty special, aren't they?" she asked gently.

"Oh, yes!" Mary exclaimed. "I can't believe how much they mean to me in the few short weeks I've known them."

"They tend to have that effect on most women," Lsa said a bit ruefully. "Maybe you can pick something up at Bent's fort for them as a nice gift. I know they'd really appreciate it," she hinted.

"Ooh, I'd love that!" Mary exclaimed happily. "We can go shopping!" They continued chattering as the day wore on, thoroughly enjoying each other's company.

The men were a bit south and west of the wagons. Ty had noticed fresh buffalo sign and alerted Jack. "We should run them down after lunch," Ty stated. "Maybe the girls will want to go along with us."

Jack looked at the sun. "Well, it's pretty near lunchtime now. Let's go meet the wagons." In a half hour or so they saw Lauri and Julie approaching. When they met, Ty got his buffalo rifle out of his wagon.

"What's up, Ty?" Lauri asked.

"Buffalo!" he excitedly. He dearly loved a buffalo hunt. "We cut some sign, and after lunch we'll try to run 'em down. Do you want to go with us?"

"Listen up!" Jack suddenly barked out. He cocked an ear to the north. He scrambled up beside Lauri and stood on the wagon seat. He scanned the area with his spyglass.

"I hear a rumble. That may be some buffalo!" he exclaimed. Ty hopped up beside him with his rifle.

"I see 'em! They're heading right for us. Julie, stay up on your wagon! They may come mighty close to us," Jack ordered in a loud voice. The trampling of hooves was steadily growing louder. Ty crouched down and used the handrail on the seat as a support for his buffalo rifle.

"I'll just knock down a couple. We can't handle much more than that and I don't wanna spoil any meat," he said excitedly.

Jack was eyeing the low ridge in front of them when the buffalo poured over it in a dark wave.

"There's 80 or 100 of them!" he yelled over the noise as Ty cocked his rifle and set his trigger. Suddenly, Jack cried out in a panicked voice. "Don't shoot Ty! Don't shoot, damn it! Lsa and Mary are in the herd!"

Immediately, Ty raised his barrel and lowered the hammer carefully. Lauri and Julie cried out in terror when they saw their friends galloping in the midst of the thundering beasts.

"No, Lsa! No!" Ty bellowed as loud as he could. They couldn't believe their eyes when the two mounted women skirted each side of the largest bull and rode in close. They heard Lsa yipping as she pulled an arrow back in her little bow and fired it deep behind the bull's shoulder. He hunched up but kept running. Lsa quickly released another arrow and he broke down, skidding into the dirt. She yelled a war cry and led a galloping Mary to another huge bull. They ran him down just as they flew by within yards of the wagons and their horrified passengers. They were quite a sight to see. Their bronzed bodies wore a sheen of sweat, and paint was smeared over their firm breasts and tight tummies. Long hair flew over elegant shoulders as they galloped past their horrified companions.

Mary was yelling with excitement, pausing only long enough to sink her own arrow into the bull. Apparently unaffected, he galloped on. Both men were cursing blue streaks as the scene unfolded. Mary sank another shaft deep behind his shoulder and the bull staggered, then slowed to a walk. She yipped in triumph, but it was short lived. The bull quickly spun around and tried to gore her pony! She adeptly dodged his charge and skipped her mount away sideways. The bull stopped, panting and blowing blood out of his nostrils. Lsa trotted up and dismounted, then pulled Mary to the ground. She handed Mary her short stabbing spear.

"It's your kill. Put him down quick. Sneak in from behind, then run in and stick him low behind the shoulder. Use all your strength, and once you strike, get out of the way!"

Mary nodded her head and bravely took the spear. Silently, she slid in from the bulls rear quarter and ran in quickly, using her full forward momentum to spear him through his giant heart. He bellowed and swung around to charge! Nimbly, she sprang to the side to avoid him. He ran a few dozen feet and collapsed in a pool of blood. Mary yelled in victory and Lsa swept her up, hugging her tight and laughing delightedly.

Meanwhile, at the wagon, Lauri was frantically doing damage control. The men were angry and ready to wear out a couple sweet little asses. "You two leave those girls alone!" she demanded. "Yes, they scared the shit out of us, but they're safe and sound! Lsa is just being herself and Mary is having the time of her life!" Even Julie had her hackles up. She was proud of what her niece and Lsa had done. "Don't beat them, Masters!" she cried out in distress.

Jack was growling like an angry grizzly, echoed by Ty.

"But she's pregnant!" Jack yelled in exasperation.

"She's fine you big galoot!" Lauri yelled back, poking him in his thick chest. "If you even raise your voices to those two, there'll be no pussy for you boys! None!" she hollered.

"Oh, shit!" Ty said "That's a bit harsh, ain't it?" he asked unwittingly.

"I'll show you harsh, Big Fella!" She spun him around, almost toppling him off the wagon, then commenced to spank his ass with her tiny hand. She huffed and puffed and doled out punishment. Jack was now on the verge of hysterical laughter as he took in the amazing sight of such a little gal whacking away at his best friend's loincloth clad bottom.

"What the hell's going on here?" Lsa's voice piped up from below. They all turned to see her and Mary's awed expressions.