Heads or Tails

Story Info
Robin is humiliated and used.
930 words
4.15
11.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

16th -- 23rd September

Summer turned gradually into Autumn, during which time, Rob received countless hard and fiercely administered bare bottom spankings from Bernie. The two men also found that their libidos were increased, which meant that Rob was spending a considerable amount of his time being ordered onto his knees, either to suck Bernie's cock, or to get his arsehole thoroughly used and plundered. As the bedroom dynamic evolved gently and organically, Bernie was having some thoughts about how things might progress further, suggesting the idea of using nipple clamps on Rob. Rob wasn't sure about this, but he was intrigued and turned on enough to agree to give them a go. The bedroom dynamic was also having a profound effect on Rob's creative imagination. He was in heaven, submitting to Bernie's spankings, humiliating words and sexual desires and his head constantly bubbled with fantasies.

One day, as summer waned, he approached Bernie with an idea for a kinky game they could play together, explaining it to him enthusiastically. All they would need was a condom, a cup, a syringe, Bernie's nipple clamps and a coin. Bernie listened to Rob's idea as his face broke into a grin.

"You filthy fucker! I love it. I am definitely going to have to get you those nipple clamps, seems like the perfect tool for your 'milking'. Fuck yeah!" he exclaimed.

Rob was blushing. "I thought you'd like it." He said, smiling shyly.

Bernie was looking at Rob, really aroused now as his mind turned the idea over. "He looks so cute. Adorable. Filthy little slut." "Right." He snapped, all business. "Strip Robin. Now."

"Yes Sir!" Rob did not need any encouragement.

"Quickly now Robin. I'll be back." He returned moments later holding the wooden bath brush. "Over my knee boy. Your suggestion for a sex game is absolutely disgusting, so you've earned a long hard paddling from me. What do you say Robin?"

"Yes Sir. Sorry Sir." Rob bowed his head.

"That's a good boy Robin. Now then"....

What followed was a long, sore, painful and very pleasurable afternoon.

The following Saturday, having bought some lube syringes and Bernie's nipple clamps they were ready to act out the scene. After a quick lunch and a brief talk before the scene began. Bernie called Rob downstairs into the lounge, as agreed.

"Robin. Come here. Sit down here this minute. Look at me!" Bernie scolded. "I am disgusted and disappointed in you. I have been finding tissues everywhere in the bathroom and the bedroom and all of them you have used to masturbate into. It costs money to buy tissues and toilet paper. If you insist on these shameful displays of lust, you will have to clean up after yourself properly. Do you understand me boy?"

"Yes Sir. Sorry Sir."

"Good boy. Here is what's going to happen. Whenever you masturbate, you will wear these nipple clamps." He held two small tweezer like objects with marble balls hanging from them on chains. "Take your shirt off, naughty boy." Rob trembled, knowing what was coming. Bernie attached the clamps to Rob's sensitive nipples, and he yelped at the sudden pinching pressure. "Be quiet boy. I am taking to you, and you will listen."

"Yes Sir," Rob replied, his voice pained.

"Good. When you masturbate, you will report to me and inform me that you are a slut that needs milking. You will wear a condom and play with your cock, whilst I will pull on your nipple clamps as a punishment for your wanton behaviour. When you come, you will empty your semen into a cup, so that every drop is accounted for. I will toss a coin. If the coin lands on heads, I will take the cup and empty your own semen all over your face. You can stay like that, covered in your own filth, while I take my pleasure in your arsehole. If the coin lands on tails, you will take this syringe, fill it with your semen and inject up your boy-whore's bottom. Then I will fuck your mouth and leave my own semen all over your slutty little face. Either way, you will be and look exactly like the cheap, cut price whore that you are. Am I clear?"

Rob nodded, sobbing and whimpering with humiliation and arousal. "Yes Sir. I understand Sir."

"Good. You will start now Robin. What are you? What do you need? Speak boy."

"I'm a slut sir."

"And?"

"I need to be milked sir."

Bernie nodded. "Wanton disgrace. Wank yourself off in front of me, for my amusement. Like the filthy boy I know you are. Go on Robin. Strip naked and masturbate. I want to see your shame."

Rob was trembling, blushing and sobbing. "Yes Sir." He stripped off his clothes and sat, stroking his penis. Bernie handed him a condom and a cup.

"Cum hard for me. Show me what a shameful whore you are." The next few minutes passed to the sounds of Rob's animal noises of pain and passion, as Bernie mercilessly pulled and tugged on the nipple clamps. He scolded and encouraged as he pulled on the nipple clamps until Rob moaned loudly, ejecting a copious spray of thick semen into the condom. After this, much to Rob's relief, Bernie removed the clamps and they rested and cuddled quietly on the sofa.

When it finally came to the time for Bernie to toss the coin, both men were so turned on by the action, neither cared one way or the other whether it would land heads or tails.