Healslut Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room suddenly snapped back into focus. Her glowing eyes were gone. She was glaring at Rea; it looked like the centauress had splashed ale in her face. "You know the rules, Ellie. No hypnosis at the dinner table. Sorry about that, Flaire. So, uh, you're...a boy?"

Blaire found his mug was in his hand again, and the bitter taste of ale was in his mouth. Whatever Ellaria had just done to him, it had been irresistible. He had obeyed her without even realizing he was doing it. And considering his mug was empty now, he had no idea how much time had just passed.

Part of him knew he should be terrified, that this party was so far above his level, there was no legitimate reason for them to be considering him. The logical part of his brain told him to run, to back away from the table and find some other party to join. But the rest of him was enthralled. These three powerful, beautiful women were interested inhim! They were strong enough to pull out hypnosis as a parlor trick, famous enough to name-drop the Queen of Miracles in casual conversation...and they were considering addinghim to their party! He felt equal parts terrified and giddy. But he could tell: as eccentric as these three were, they were the ones. He had found his party. They were going to save the world together!

Even if they still kept getting his name wrong. "I-It's Blaire," he corrected sheepishly. "With a 'B'. I'm not anyone special. I'm from a small village out east, one of those places that never gets any trouble. I wanted to become an adventurer, to heal people and save lives. A-and to save the world, of course! I want to be a legendary hero." He admitted that last reason bashfully, wondering if it was rather rude to admit such a selfish reason for becoming an adventurer. "Is that selfish?"

"Of course it's selfish," Lilliven's voice came from just behind his head! Blaire let out a squeak of surprise. She'd snuck up right behind him! But before he could turn and look, he was engulfed by something...something soft. His vision went dark as her tail coiled around his head like a snake. What little light filtered through her fur was colored in shades of brown as she caressed and stroked his face. So soft. So unbelievably soft! He was enveloped in the world's most comfortable pillow! And yet, there was somehow a firmness to it as well, in the way it constricted slightly around his neck, the way it held his head in place. It was constantly in motion, stroking him, massaging him, petting him, and yet it was somehow simultaneously taut, inescapable. As he took a breath, her scent flooded into his mouth and nose. It was the scent of pure nature - pine forests, the meadow after a light rain, and something more, a hint of spiciness that he couldn't place.

"That's good, darling. Selfishness is good." Her voice was slightly muffled, but she kept talking, as if there was nothing out of the ordinary about tail-smothering someone mid-conversation. "Every good adventurer is at least a little bit selfish. Selfless ones don't last very long. You have to know how to protect yourself, you know? Sometimes the mission comes first, and sometimes you have to turn and run." The whole time she was speaking, her tail never stopped caressing Blaire's face. It writhed, it undulated, it sometimes even seemed to vibrate. "That drive, that desire to be a legend? Hold onto that - it'll keep you alive. And it'll feelgood. Trust me, fame is amazing. The first time you walk through those gates after defending the city, flushed from battle, and you hear the crowd cheering for your victory, you'll know. It's the greatest rush you'll ever experience."

The more Blaire breathed her scent, the more it seemed to seep into him. The alternating brown of her fur faded, and he could almost see pine forests stretching in front of him. Then she finally released him. Her tail started to uncoil, still caressing him as it pulled away. There was aclunk as she set a new mug on the table, and he was suddenly back in the bar, back to reality.

"I got you a new ale. A different style, since you had so much trouble with the last one." Her tail was almost completely uncoiled now, and he could see a mug of light brown ale in front of him. "I think you might enjoy this one," she continued. "It's a bit..." The tip of her tail gave one last brush under his chin as she pulled away "...softer."

Rea's ears perked up at that. She looked at the two mugs in front of Blaire, one empty, one fresh, then looked at her two companions. A slight blush colored her face as she whispered "oh, you devious little-"

She stood and stomped away, her heavy hooves clopping loudly on the wooden floor. But as she walked away, Blaire heard a muttered "three can play at that game!"

As Lilliven moved back to the other side of the table to sit next to Ellaria, Blaire noticed something he hadn't seen before: a bulge. A very,very large bulge, in fact, extending down the tanuki's thigh. It was thicker than his wrist! It looked like she even had to modify her leather breeches with extra room in the left thigh, just to accommodate it.

She sat, and Ellaria scooted over and leaned against her; the two were obviously very close. The demoness' hand slipped under the table. "All drained, baby?"

"No, just took the edge off," Lilliven grunted. "The girl has a shift to finish; she can't work if she's too bloated with cum to move. Besides, I've got a better target in mind." She met Blaire's gaze and smiled that easy grin, her eyes glittering.

"Blaire Tolwen."

Another voice startled him from behind! He let out another embarrassing squeak. How did everyone keep sneaking up on him!?

It was the girl from the receptionist's desk. "Your registration has been completed and notarized. You are now officially a member of the Adventurer's Guild, with the rank of F. You have been noted as a companion of Rea Tanner, and you shall earn a share of all experience, loot, and quest rewards with her and her other companions. Goddess help you." She set a bag full of vials in front of him. "These are on the house; I dare say you'll need them."

The girl bent down to whisper in his ear. "Don't put anything the succubus gives you around your neck. That girl loves to make enchanted slave collars." She stood and turned to leave, but paused. She looked at Lilliven, who was still eyeing him with a smile. "Drink up, Blaire," the girl warned. "You'll want to be lubricated tonight, I dare say."

Still dazed and catching his breath from being smothered by tanuki tail, Blaire couldn't do much more than nod wordlessly between gasping breaths. He wanted to tell her to wait, to ask what she meant about slave collars, lubrication, everything. But she was gone before he could get a word out.

He looked at the vials the girl had given him: they looked like healing potions, but slightly off. The crimson liquid was thicker and didn't quite flow right, like it was emulsified with some sort of gel.Drink up, she had said. Did she mean the potions, or the ale?

He looked at his new mug of ale, wondering what had gotten Rea so upset about it, and took a sniff. It didn't smell as bitter as the last one. His eyes flicked up to Lilliven -- the smug smile she was giving him was starting to creep him out, and was Ellariastroking her under the table!? Still, he didn't want to seem rude in front of his new party members, especially when they could kick him out if they wanted to. So he took a sip, and was pleasantly surprised. It was creamy and sweet, and the alcohol taste wasn't nearly as biting as the last ale.

He uncorked one of the healing potions and gave it a sniff. It smelled rancid, but as a healer, he knew that tended to mean it was potent stuff. He decided to take the guild girl's advice and down the potion, nearly choking at the nasty flavor and gel-like consistency. He gulped down half a mug's worth of ale to wash down the medicine, the sweet flavor overpowering the rancid potion. "Oof. That stuff sure is strong," he said, giving his chest a few pats to help the stuff go down.

The tanuki's smile widened, becoming downright predatory as she watched him chug both the potion and the ale. "It's strong, yes, but necessary. Think of it as something like a...uh...pre-healing potion. It'll prepare you for later." She shifted, leaning back in her seat. Ellaria's hand was still below the table, stroking, but the tanuki's eyes never left Blaire's.

"So," Lilliven purred. "What do you think of the ale? Did you like the flavor? Ellie here can't get enough of it, and that barmaid seemed to like it, too."

"Uh...yes, I did, actually," Blaire said. He was starting to feel unnerved by the beastwoman's predatory focus on him. "It's an interesting flavor. Sweet yet spicy. It reminds me of the spiced milk my parents would make for the winter holidays." He forced a smile, trying to ignore the warning bells sounding in his head. The way her eyes glittered as she stared at him...Maybe the guild girl had been right. Maybe he never should've waited and found a different party. He felt himself blushing again. He took another gulp of ale, partly to cover his blush, but mostly just for an excuse to break eye contact with the terrifying tanuki.

She bit her lip a little, stifling a moan. "Mmm, you look so adorable when you blush. Rosy cheeks to match that outfit of yours. And the deeper you blush, it spreads to the bridge of your nose! Goddess, you're so cute. I can't wait to see how beautiful you are when you're all sweaty, flushed, breathless from-"

"Lily, stop." Ellaria gently chided. "You're scaring the poor boy, look." The succubus peeled herself away from Lilliven, her arm no longer stroking, and leaned forward towards Blaire. Her lavender hair draped down over her shoulders, framing her bare collarbones and drawing his eyes down to the acres of pale titflesh she had on display. Even compressed in her warlock's corset, they were massive, breathtaking. The mile of cleavage between them looked like it could swallow his entire face.

"Blaire, listen to me." That waver in her voice was back. He wondered if her eyes were glowing again, but he found he couldn't look up at them to see. Her tits were so inviting, so perfect. He couldn't look away from the line of her cleavage; it drew him in like a black hole. The more he looked at it, the longer and deeper it seemed to grow. It was so inviting, so perfectly formed. He'd never wanted anything in his life more than he wanted to press his face between those perfect breasts.

"Listen, and relax. You're not afraid. You're not embarrassed. You're calm, relaxed, and happy. You're in a party now, Blaire. You're an adventurer, like you've always wanted, and you've found a party that accepts you and loves you. Love your party, Blaire. Serve your party."

Calm, relaxed, and happy. Of course he was calm. Why wouldn't he be? Even though he was a lowly F-rank, these skilled, experienced, beautiful women had let him join their party. There was no reason not to be overjoyed. He giggled and gave a dopey smile. He was the luckiest F-rank in the city!

After what felt like an eternity of staring into the demon's cleavage, he felt her hold on his mind release, gently this time, and he gradually found himself able to look away from her tits. "There, all better now. How do you feel, Blaire?"

A shiver went down his spine, and he shook his head to clear his thoughts. A small, shrinking part of him knew that she had just mind controlled him, that he should by all rights be running away screaming, but instead he found that calm, happy feeling still present. Why would he run away from his party members? Especially with how turned on he was right now. Trying to run through the tavern with an erection would be embarrassing!

Instead he smiled, gently and earnestly. "I feel good. T-thank you so much for letting me join your party! I swear I won't let you down!" He found himself starting to tear up, and he closed his eyes tight a few times to try to stop the moisture from coming. He gripped his staff tight with determination. "I'll prove myself to you all!"

The succubus giggled and smiled. "It's so good to hear you say that, Blaire. I know you won't let us down. You're a good boy. Has anyone ever called you that before?" Her eyes glowed again, just for a second, and the waver in her voice returned at full strength. "Good Boy."

A shudder of pleasure ran through Blaire's body. But before he could ponder on what had just happened, he heard the sound of hooves behind him. After both Lilliven and the guild girl had snuck up on him, at least he could hear Rea coming! Unfortunately, despite the advance warning, he was completely unprepared for what happened next. He yelped as the centauress reached down and lifted him bodily out of his seat, wrapping him up and hoisting him with one massive arm. She pulled him into her chest in a one-armed hug, his face landing squarely between her tits! She must've taken her breastplate off, because she was only wearing a thin cotton tunic, damp with sweat and smelling of a day's work.

"The guild girl told me the good news. Welcome to the party, Blaire!" She squeezed him tight, mashing his body into hers. He could feel her body under her tunic, muscle on muscle, unstoppable and unbreakable. Her tits practically swallowed his whole head, and his nose was filled with the scent of her sweat and her natural musk. Whereas Lilliven smelled of forests and fields, Rea smelled of purebeast. She smelled of predators chasing down prey, of rutting and breeding a herd of willing females. She smelled of dominance, pure and simple. His instincts screamed at him that this creature pressing herself to him was superior. She was the top of the food chain, and he was the bottom.

His dick was already rock-hard after Ellaria's hypnosis, and now that he found himself mashed into a pair of soft, sweaty centaur tits, he felt his dick start oozing precum into his panties. He felt Rea's hand gripping his ass, groping and fondling him, but he was so lost in her scent, his mind swimming in musk, that he barely noticed.

There was athunk as she placed something onto the table with her other hand, then she took him by the shoulders and pulled him away from her, ending the crushing hug. She set him gently back onto the ground, towering over him as she leaned forward slightly and looked down at him, grinning. "You're ours now. All ours." Then she leaned down and kissed him on the lips!

It was over soon, just a quick smooch. She pulled back, still grinning. "We'll celebrate more in a minute. For now, sit!" She spun him around to face the table, still holding him by the shoulders and arms. Instead of pushing him back toward his seat, she settled her gargantuan horse-rump onto the floor and crossed her forelegs, then gently but forcibly pulled him back into her body. He ended up "sitting" on her forelegs, his back pressed up against her abs, his head nestled once again in her cleavage. Her scent continued to tickle at his nostrils, but it wasn't as potent now that his face wasn't crushed into her sweaty tunic.

Now that he could see the table again, Blaire saw that Lilliven and Ellaria had plastered themselves to each other again. They were staring at him and Rea with open hunger in their eyes, and they were fondling each other. Lilliven had her arm wrapped around Ellaria's body again, and she had unclasped the warlock's corset, squeezing and mauling her uncovered breast. Ellaria, for her part, was stroking the tanuki under the table again, much faster than before. Their tails were intertwined, twisting and coiling around one another in a loving dance.

He could also see what Rea had placed onto the table. It was yet another mug of alcohol, this one full of a dark red wine, almost black. She picked it up and handed it to him. "Drink this." Her voice brooked no disobedience. "It'll loosen you up. I want you to enjoy what comes next."

Blaire nodded dumbly. Maybe it was the two mugs of ale he'd already chugged. Maybe it was getting smothered by the tanuki's tail, or hypnotized by the succubus. Maybe it was the centaur's dominating scent, or the forceful kiss, or the way her rumbling voice sounded as he sat in her lap, resonating through his entire body. But at some point, the tiny voice in his head warning him to run away finally gave up. So what if they were all sex fiends, fondling each other in a public place? So what if it made no sense that they wanted him to join? Theyhad let him join, and that was what mattered! He giggled and raised his new mug of ale.

"T-to a new life!" He stammered out a toast. He immediately felt foolish doing it, but it was too late now. He took a heavy swig of the wine. It was thick and sweet, and more alcoholic than the last two drinks, but he was able to down it without coughing.

"To your new life!" Rea agreed. She held up her own tankard at his toast, then raised it to her lips and began chugging. Her other hand settled on his right thigh. It wasn't a forceful or commanding grip. It was just there, squeezing his leg just slightly, a gentle reminder of her dominance and power over him.

"Do you see them, Blaire?" Rea gestured with her tankard toward Lilliven and Ellaria, who had completely ignored their toast and were making out with one another. The centaur's voice came from above him, but also from behind and seemingly all around him. With his back pressed up against her abs, he couldfeel her deep contralto vibrating through his entire body. "I run a very close-knit, intimate party. We love each other, and we share everything. Loot, gold, girls...boys. Even, as you can see, bodily fluids."

The two lovers broke off their kiss and turned towards him, both breathing heavily. They weren't groping each other anymore, though they still had their arms around one another. Lilliven's mouth curled into that easy grin again. "Don't be nervous about that last part, either. We've been sharing our bodily fluids with you all night. In fact, we've been having a bit of an unspoken competition, to see who gets to welcome you to the party first."

Ellaria leaned forward. "So. Tell us, Blaire, which drink was your favorite? Was it the golden ale? Fruity, a bit sour, perhaps a touch..." Her eyes glowed crimson, pulling him in just for a second. "...Overwhelming?"

"Or perhaps," Lilliven asked, "it was the brown ale?" Her tail snaked into view, undulating slightly and starting to coil around her neck. "Soft and smooth, with a kick of spice?"

"Or," Rea's voice rumbled from above. Her hand left his thigh and pulled against his belly, pressing him fully against her. He again found his head squeezed into her soft cleavage, his nose filled with her scent. "Was it the dessert wine? Thick, syrupy, andfar more potent than the other two?"

"G-guh." Blaire's mouth opened and closed mutely as he tried to comprehend what they were asking. With his head swimming in musk and ale, and a renewed blast of Ellaria's hypnosis, he was finding it hard to focus on anything. Bodily fluids? What were they talking about? The juices leaking from Ellaria's tail? Maybe Lilliven spat into her drink? What was the question again? Oh, right, the alcohol. "I liked L-Lilliven's ale the best," he stammered, keenly aware that Rea still had her arm wrapped around him, hoping she didn't decide to crush his ribs for not picking her drink.

"It was delicious, really. It reminded me of home. M-my parents had this homemade recipe for spiced milk, and we always had some during the winter holidays. It was my absolute favorite." He smiled warmly, his nervousness fading at the memory. "It's lacking the minty tinge that the stuff back home held, but really Lilliven, your drink is the closest thing I've ever had to that spiced milk. I even brought a copy of the recipe with me, but I can't cook or brew for the life of me."