Healslut Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tail wrapped around his thigh, stroking him. It feathered gently against his dick, caressing it, rewarding him for being a good cocksleeve.

She set a slow, languid pace, stroking in and out of his throat smoothly. Her eyes glittered down at him as she smiled.

"Have you figured it out yet, little one? Why experienced adventurers like us would let someone like you join our party? This is why. We don't need a rank F healer, we need a toy. A fuckslave. A set of holes to pass around the campfire at night."

She moaned, getting a bit worked up, and increased the pace of her thrusting. More and more of her cock drove into his mouth and throat, until his nose finally met her pubis. Her slimy, spit-coated balls slapped wetly against his chin.

"You're our whore, Blaire. The party cumdump. Do you understand?"

Blaire looked up, his eyes filling with tears as he met the gaze of the sadistic warrior staring down at him. Part of him felt an intense wave of sadness at the revelation. Another part wanted to lash out, to fight back against Lilliven and shout that he was destined to become the greatest adventurer in the world, not somebody's fuckslave. But as her cock slid in and out of his throat, as her balls slapped into his chin and her tail stroked along his shaft, most of him just wanted to relax and float away on the waves of pleasure coursing through his virgin body. He gave the tanuki the only answer he could muster: a low, rumbling moan that vibrated through her shaft.

"Ohhhh....fuck!"

Lilliven's whole body shuddered with pleasure as his moan vibrated through her cock. Her tail lost its coordination and tightened around his thigh, spasming uncontrollably.

"Oh, that's a good boy. Such a good little cumdump, accepting your new life, moaning at the thought. Fuck, that felt good. Do it again!"

She started thrusting faster, staying in his throat, only pulling half of her cock out with every thrust before driving back in. The soft, plush fur of her belly was smeared with the slime from his face as it pounded into him again and again. Her huge nutsack swung with every thrust, slapping into his chin. Sweat dripped down her thighs and belly, and the musky scent of her nuts was getting more and more powerful.

"I'm going to cum soon. Moan for me.Moan for me, whore!"

Blaire's body had practically gone limp. His mind was floating, awash in the submission and the pleasure radiating outward from his abused throat, and he didn't have the concentration to even hold up his own body. One thing he could do, though, was moan. And moan. And moan. A near-constant, high-pitched whine that served to keep her cock dutifully vibrated, only adding to her own increasing pleasure.

Idle thoughts bubbled into his dazed mind. If just her precum was this thick and gooey, what would the real thing be like? What would it taste like? Would he even survive the experience?

The vibration from his high, keening moan finally sent Lilliven over the edge. She slammed her hips into his face one last time, both hands holding his head in place, trying to drive every millimeter of her cock as deep inside him as it could go. Then her entire body froze, muscles locking in place, and with a low, throaty moan, shecame.

The tip of her cock flared even wider, swelling outwards, anchoring itself deep, deep inside him. Her massive nutsack pulsed, and he felt the underside of her cock bulge as the first jet of her cum passed through it. It traveled across his tongue, into his throat, and down, down, down until it reached her cockhead, and then a spurt of cum fired into him, straight into his belly.

Then another. Then another. And another. Again and again, spurt after spurt, she filled him with a seemingly never-ending tide of cum.

Her moan morphed into a possessive growl as feeling started returning to her body. One hand reached up and grabbed onto her tit, clawing at herself and pinching her nipple to extend the pleasure. The other still held his head as she started grinding into him, rubbing herself against his slime-covered face and stirring the length of her cock inside his throat.

Still she came. Pulse after pulse from her balls, spurt after spurt of cum into his belly. There must have been liters of it inside him already, and she wasn't stopping. It filled his stomach completely and started backing up into his throat, but the anchor of her cocktip inside his throat formed a seal that it couldn't escape. Instead, he felt his stomach bloat outward, expanding, swelling with the pressure inside it. His soft, girlish body soon looked to be in the early stages of pregnancy as his abdomen visibly bulged outwards.

Finally,finally, Lilliven's jets of cum tapered off. She started to drag her cock backwards, pulling out. Her obscenely flared cocktip dragged along his esophagus the whole way out, tormenting his abused flesh. It caught on the entrance to his throat, spurting more cum to fill every passage behind it as it left. Then it was in his mouth, spurting over his tongue, finally giving him a taste of the cum she'd been packing him full of.

Her precum was just an appetizer.This was the real thing. The same sweet, smooth, spicy taste, but in concentrated form. Potent, undiluted. Where her precum flowed like honey, this was like a sludge, so thick it was almost semi-solid. It coated his tongue and didn't let go, blanking what few thoughts he had left with the potent flavor.

Finally, she pulled all the way out of his battered, abused mouth. He had an instant to see her cock, dripping with cum, split, and throatslime. The tip of her cock was flared beyond belief, half again as big as it had been. That instant was soon over as another spurt of cum SPLATted against his face, blocking his vision with a layer of white cream.

She raised a foot and gently pressed against his chest, pushing him onto his back. Then she stood over him, stroking herself, wringing out the last of her mighty orgasm. One last spurt covered his chest before her balls finally stopped pulsing. A last stream of cum dribbled out onto his neck and throat, lazily connecting the cum splatter on his chest with the one on his face.

She stood over him, breathing heavily. Beads of sweat ran through the fur on her face, down her cleavage, and across her balls. Her mouth curled into a satisfied smile.

"Good boy."

Lilliven's words touched off something in Blaire's brain. Humiliated and dominated, pinned to the floor by a beastwoman's foot, he couldn't help but cum. His cock twitched and throbbed, letting out a load that was almost cute in comparison to the gallon of sludge covering him, and he moaned in helpless bliss.

Strangely, he found himself remembering his final day in his hometown. He had packed up his things and hugged his parents goodbye. He had even gotten a chaste kiss from the girl he had always liked. If he hadn't been so dead set on adventure, that would've been enough to make him stay home. But he had set out anyway, dreaming of new horizons.

Now he was here. In a dingy, filthy room, covered in cum, his belly bloated and swollen. His eyes were gummed shut. His throat was still firing off confused signals of pleasure as he hacked and coughed, trying to clear the thick goo from his airway so he could breathe. Lilliven lifted her foot off him, and he rolled onto his side and curled into a fetal position, cradling his swollen belly as he tried to catch his breath. For some reason, holding his belly felt good somehow. It felt right.

Lilliven's strong arms picked him up from the floor, gently carrying him over to her bed. He felt a wet cloth start to wipe away his eyes and nose, clearing his sight, and he heard her voice whisper in his ear.

"The Goddess gave a gift to every race. Fire to the dragons. Claws to the tigers. Magic to the elves. Do you know what she gave to the tanuki, little one? Our balls. Our sweaty, musky balls, ever churning, ever cumming, never satisfied. Endless virility, human. That's the blessing, and the curse, of the tanuki. And that meansWe're. Not. Done. Yet."

Blaire knew the creation tale, of course. Every young child was taught about the Goddess and her gifts. Humans had received the gift of ingenuity, and they were quite proud of it. Although, he had never heard anything about the tanuki being part of the tale before. Cum-filled balls? It seemed absurd, but balls weren't exactly an appropriate topic for children.

His sight finally restored, he saw he was on Lilliven's bed, and she was holding a sachet of some sort of powder. She passed it under his nose, and he suddenly felt rejuvenated, a wave of energy filling his body. Invigoration dust! That was expensive stuff!

Lilliven disappeared from sight for a minute, carefully storing away the sachet of dust. Then she reappeared at the foot of the bed, crawling towards him. She grabbed his pink, pastel panties and quickly pulled them down and off his legs, throwing them across the room. Then she crawled forward, settling her face in his crotch.

"You actually have a pretty nice dick for a human. Did you know that? Nice little balls, too." Her tongue lolled out, swirling across his balls, then tracing up along the length of his cock.

"You could've made some farmgirl very happy. Maybe more than one, if you played your cards right. You could've been a stud."

She leaned down to kiss across his balls, hiding part of her face behind his rapidly re-stiffening cock. She looked up at him, and her demeanor was suddenly a completely different person. Her eyes were watery, fearful, submissive.

"Thank you, oh thank you, Sir Blaire, for fighting off those wolves! You saved our farm! How can I ever repay you?"

Her tongue dragged up along his cock to the tip, and then she took him into her mouth. Warm, wet suction engulfed him as she gave him his first blowjob. Her throat opened effortlessly as she took him deeper, swallowing the tip of his cock eagerly.

She looked up at him as she deepthroated him, her eyes full of worship and adoration as she drove her face onto his cock once, twice, three times. Then, on the fourth downstroke, her demeanor changed again. Gone was the simpering, loving slut; Lilliven was back. Her eyes narrowed with a sadistic look as she pulled off his cock, her mouth curling into a predatory smile once more.

"You could've had that. But you chose not to. Instead you chose to leave your village and come to the big city, where you're competing against this!"

She scooted forward, pressing her crotch up to meet his. Her cock slapped down onto his belly, completely dwarfing his own. It was more than twice as long, and far, far thicker. She was drooling precum again, dripping onto his belly to mix with the load he had spurted onto himself.

"Humans got a gift from the Goddess too, you know. Your holes. Tight and resilient. You make the absolute best fucksleeves."

Holes!? That was definitelynot part of the creation tale. But before he could protest, Lilliven gave him more important problems to think about. She lifted his legs, placing them onto her shoulders, then lined up her massive cock against his asshole. She leaned forward over him, her deep brown eyes staring into his.

"Open for me, little one. Feel me pressing into you, and embrace me. Your virginity is mine.You are mine."

Blaire squirmed. "It won't fit, there's no way it'll--GAH!"

Lilliven entered him slowly, gradually. Her bitchbreaker was well-lubed with spit and cum, but even with the lube and the transformation potion easing her entry, his virgin asshole still squeezed down like a vise, trying to deny her entry. She shoved in a few inches at a time, then was forced to pause for a minute as his body relaxed and adjusted to fit her. Another inch, then pause. Another, then pause. Deeper and deeper she drove into him. Her cock seemed endless.

Gritting his teeth against the pain, Blaire forced himself to look into the tanuki's eyes with defiance. "I...I won't just be a cumdump!" he managed. "I can become a great adventurer, just like you! I'll prove it to you! And I won't stop until I'm an A...no, an S rank! I'll -- guh!" He cut off with a choking gasp as she shoved another inch of thick, heavy shaft inside him.

"My, my," she chuckled at his outburst. "Where did this defiance come from? What happened to the submissive little cocksleeve who was just moaning as I defiled his throat? Did my invigoration dust clear your head of all that booze and musk? Interesting."

She grunted, and drove another inch deeper.

"I guess I'll just have to break you the old-fashioned way, then."

Blaire looked down at his abdomen, where a bulge was forming, getting bigger and bigger as she pushed her way deeper.

One more inch pushed in, and then the tip of her cock rubbed up on something inside him. A surge of pleasure radiated outward, suffusing his whole lower body, leaving tingling aftershocks in its wake.

"Ah! There we go! Did you like that, little one? That's your G-spot. Your prostate, the little button inside boys' asses that makes them scream and beg and cum. Yours is deep inside, deeper than most boys'. It seems the Goddess made your body especially for big cocks like mine. You really are heaven-sent, you know that?"

She pulled back, only a few inches, and her flare rubbed up against his prostate again, sending more waves of pleasure through him. Then she drove those few inches back in. And out again. And in. Again and again, she humped just those few inches in and out, mercilessly targeting his prostate with her flare.

"Let it out, little one. Scream for me, cum for me, spray your little juices all over yourself. You might end up a great adventurer, you might not. That's tomorrow's problem. Right now, all you need to care about is my cock inside you."

Blaire screamed, and came. Spit flew out of his open mouth as he thrashed and spasmed, his legs twisting and kicking in Lilliven's grip as waves of pleasure radiated out from his ass, from a point inside him he didn't even know existed. Seed dripped from his dick, pooling on his stomach and mixing with Lilliven's. He wanted to beg her to stop, to let him catch his breath and collect his thoughts. But she didn't stop. Oh no, she didn't stop. Again and again she crushed against his G-spot, sending a new wave of spasms through him each time. He couldn't think straight. He could hardly breathe, and even focusing on anything became difficult as his sight started to blur. All he could do was thrash, and scream and keep cumming.

After what felt like an eternity, she finally eased off her assault, pausing to stare down at him.

Through his hazy, blurred vision, he could make out the tanuki's face looming over him, his legs still propped up on her shoulders. His calves framed her gigantic tits, pressing the soft orbs together in a breathtaking view. Lilliven was breathing heavily, her cool composure cracking a bit, but she still had that satisfied smile. He whimpered.

"There we go. All broken." She reached down and gave his nipple a cruel twist, sending a jolt of pleasure across his chest. She slapped him across the face, leaving his cheek stinging deliciously. But both feelings paled in comparison to the waves of pleasure radiating out from his abused prostate. "One beautiful, broken slut, twitching and helpless as I show him a human's proper place in the world."

Then she pumped her hips forward, pulling his thighs towards her, and she sank the remaining length of her cock into him in a single thrust! The bulge in his gut traveled deeper, deeper, until it pressed up against his already-bloated belly, still full of her cum. The thick medial ring of her horsecock passed into his ass, stretching him wider, before sliding deeper inside. By the time she bottomed out inside him, her balls slapping into his fat cheeks, he felt her medial ring nestle up against his prostate. A perfect fit.

She released his legs, letting them fall to the bed, then she leaned forward over him. Her tits pressed heavily into his chest as she covered his tiny body with hers. She took a long, slow lick up his still-stinging cheek, then a nip at his ear before whispering. "Good boy. Now cum as loud and as often as you like. Scream as loud as you can. Let the whole world know how good it feels to be my cocksleeve!"

She lifted off of him, then pressed a hand to his chest to pin him in place. She stared straight into his eyes as she pulled back, slowly dragging her whole cock out. When just the tip was still inside, she thrust forward, driving every inch of her bitchbreaker back inside him in an instant. Her balls slapped against his ass with a wet PLAP.

A wild look appeared in her eyes as she pulled back again, and started to truly fuck him. She growled, low and possessive. "Scream for me!"

It wasn't enough that his virgin ass was stretched beyond all measure, that she was driving her massive horsecock into his bloated belly again and again. It was the look she was giving him as she fucked him. Feral, bestial. Part of him was terrified she was going to eat him when she was done fucking him. And so he screamed. He shrieked. He wailed, high and desperate.

"Yesssssssssss" Lilliven threw her head back, her eyes closing in bliss as she drank in his ear-splitting scream. Her hips pounded into him savagely, driving her massive horsecock into his bloated belly again and again. The shock of each thrust drove the air from his lungs, interrupting his agonized wail with short gasps, synchronized to the staccato PLAP PLAP PLAP of her flesh slamming into his.

Finally she looked down at him, meeting his gaze again as she furiously drove him into the mattress. Her soft brown eyes that had looked so inviting down at the bar were now savage, animalistic. Her cute snout was drawn back into a feral snarl. She seemed to have lost all control over language, but the message was clear as she gnashed her teeth and snapped at him with a growl.Keep screaming, prey.

She shifted her weight, no longer pinning him to the mattress with one hand. Instead she grabbed him around the ribcage with both hands, holding him like a doll and pulling him to meet her hips with every thrust. Without the bed to absorb the impacts, the force of her thrusts seemingly doubled, and the thick shaft somehow found its way even deeper inside him. It felt like she was practically splitting his little body in half!

But not for long. Her control gone, she couldn't endure the delicious tightness of his ass for more than a few thrusts before it was too much for her. She drove into him one last time, slamming as deep as she could go. She let out a feral roar, spittle flying from her mouth as her crazed, savage eyes bored into his. Her muscles locked up, her fingers digging into his ribs as she held him in place.

He felt the tip of her cock flare out inside him, swelling wider, wider, anchoring itself inside his guts. And then shecame.

Blaire could feel it like it was in slow motion. A bulge in her cock, traveling upward, swelling her medial ring against his prostate. A flex of her flare, anchored deep within him. A powerful spurt into his guts, distending the bulge her cock made in his abdomen. A feeling of fullness that shifted around, traveling upwards until it found his already-bloated stomach. A queer rumbling from his belly, and then a wave of cum up his throat, spewing out of his mouth. She had filled him from end to end! And...oh Goddess. That was just the first spurt. He soon felt her cock flex again, and another jet of cum fired into him, packing his guts full and overflowing up his throat. And then another.

Pulse. Pulse. Pulse.

It didn't stop. Again and again, pulse after pulse, he felt her never-ending jets of cum flow through him. Again, and again, and again, cum erupted out of his mouth as the tanuki turned his body into a mere receptacle for her cum, long-since overfilled.