Healslut Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilliven's predatory grin widened into one of pure glee. "Ha!" she laughed. "I knew I had the best flavor!" She dropped her voice and started growling, doing her best impression of Rea. "Thick and powerful and syrupy, ha! Suck my musky nuts, Rea! Quality over quantity, bitch!"

The world around Blaire started to vibrate. Rumbling. Was it an earthquake? A dragon attack? No, that was silly. The world wasn't rumbling; Rea was. She was growling, low and menacingly, and it resonated through Blaire's whole body, shaking him to his bones. He wondered if she was going to murder him -- or Lilliven. But Lilliven just raised an eyebrow, and the two of them stared each other down for a few seconds.

Suddenly, the growling stopped. Rea clapped her hands together. "Well! The match is decided!" Was she...cheery? Hadn't she looked ready to kill Lilliven just a second ago? Where did this peppiness come from?

"To the victor go the spoils! Congratulations, Lily. Blaire is your property from now until sunrise. Use him as you please, just leave him in one piece, OK? We'll need him for a quest tomorrow morning."

The centauress' massive hands grasped Blaire again, and she lifted him out of her lap. Turning him to face her, she leaned down. One hand cupped his face, stroking his cheek with her thumb. It felt like an intimate gesture, but there was a forcefulness to it as she held his head in place. She kissed him again, her lips mashing against his. Her tongue forced its way past his lips and teased against his for a second before she pulled back. Her eye met his, and she smiled. "At least I got your mouth first." Then she leaned down farther and whispered in his ear, "you'remine tomorrow."

Then she shoved him! His tiny body flew backwards, right into Lilliven's lap! The tanuki caught him gently, an arm wrapping around him and embracing him. Her tail started to coil around his neck and lower face again, but it left his eyes uncovered. The scent of pine forests started to fill his mind again, but he saw Rea looking at him. Her voice was full of command, impossible to disobey. "Blaire, you belong to Lily tonight. You will do anything she asks of you, without hesitation, do you understand?"

"But!" The soothing voice of Ellaria broke in. "First you will kiss me. You kissed Rea. It is only fair."

With his face half-covered in the tanuki's tail, Blaire wasn't in any position to protest. Not that protesting would have done any good -- his clouded mind was slowly realizing that they were tossing him around the table like a literal toy. And had Rea saidproperty? But then the succubus' face moved into view, and his eyes were instantly drawn to hers. They glowed crimson, pulling him in, letting him know not to worry. She was right; he really should kiss her.

She pulled Lilliven's tail away from his mouth and pressed her lips to his. Unlike Rea, Ellaria was all tongue. It was thin and sinuous, almost like a snake's tongue, and seemingly endless. It darted into his mouth and wasted no time in exploring, dancing around every inch of his mouth, tasting everything. Then it even dived into his throat, but for some reason he didn't seem to gag on it.

"Alright, alright, that's enough." Blaire heard the tanuki say. She shoved Ellaria away from him, ending the kiss. "You can enjoy him later; tonight he's mine." She stood, transferring him from her lap to a bridal-carry position in a move that she seemed very experienced with. Her tail released his face and grabbed her swords, and she left the table.

He couldn't stop the blush that spread across his cheeks as she carried him bridal-style towards the stairs. No doubt the entire tavern was watching. More importantly, though, he looked back and saw the table getting farther away with every swaying step the tanuki took. The table, and the exit.

Lilliven looked down as she walked and gave a soft smile. "Mine. So cute, and all mine."

She carried him up the stairs and down a hallway deep into the Guild lodgings, before setting him down. Now that he stood next to her, he was again struck by how large she was. His diminutive frame barely reached her shoulder. She clearly noticed, too, because while she fiddled in her pocket for her keys with one hand, her other hand grabbed his head and shoved his face into the large tuft of fur poking out of her jerkin, just above her cleavage. It was just for a second, but he heard her chuckle, no doubt amused by how easy he was to manhandle.

He heard the sound of the door unlocking and swinging open, but she held him in place. Her voice whispered in his ear. "This is my room. Inside this room, I own you. You are my toy, my pet, and my slave. You will obey every order without hesitation or reluctance. You will address me as Miss, Ma'am, or Miss Lilliven. Am I clear?"

"Yes, ma'am," Blaire said quietly, his voice like a mouse's squeak.

With that, she pushed him into the room, following close behind. She grinned, looming over him in the semi-darkness. "It's just the two of us now, little one. Take off your clothes; let me see your body."

"Yes, ma'am," Blaire whispered. There was no going back now, he knew; he had had plenty of chances to leave, and he didn't take any of them. He shivered as he began to take his clothes off. This wasn't how he had expected his first evening as an adventurer to go, tossed about and treated like a toy by a terrifying beastwoman. He was a healer, not a whore! But as he removed and set aside piece after piece of his healer's raiment, he had to admit that he was more turned on than he'd ever been in his life. Something about the way the tanuki looked at him made his insides squirm with need.

Eventually he stood only in his pastel pink panties, which did nothing to hide his rock-hard erection. He glanced up to see Lilliven inspecting him with a satisfied grin on her face, before he looked down and away, hesitating to meet her gaze.

She let out a contented sigh. "Did I mention how cute you are when you blush, little one?" She stepped forward and cupped his face, her thumb running over his cheek. Below, he felt her tail coil around his ankle and start snaking upwards. "You're blushing so hard right now. Pink cheeks to go with those adorable pink panties, so fucking cute!

"Why the blush, though? Are you embarrassed? Have you never been naked in a room with someone before? Didn't you ever show off this tight little body to all the village farmgirls?" Her hand trailed down from his face as she talked, tracing down his neck to his collarbone.

"Or is it nervousness? Are you afraid of the big bad tanuki who lured you back to her lair?" Her hand dragged along his collarbone as she circled around him, taking in the view from behind. "Circling you like a predator, inspecting you like a cut of meat?" She pressed herself to him from behind, her mouth whispering in his ear. "Do you feel like prey, human?"

Blaire squeaked as he felt another shiver run down his spine. The way she was running her claws across his skin, everywhere she touched was met by goosebumps. "Y-yes. I'm scared of you," he whispered. "And of being here. I joined up to be an adventurer. I've...never done anything like this before."

She purred in his ear, clearly reveling in his admission of fear. Her hand dropped from his shoulder to caress down his chest, then grabbed his nipple and gave it a cruel twist! A shock ran through his system - not just pain, but a jolt of something else as well.

"I was so glad when you drank that vial earlier. Part regeneration potion, part transformation potion, a touch of love potion. The local alchemist makes them so little human sluts like you can enjoy all thepleasures that big bad adventurers like me can dish out." Still pressed up behind him, she grasped his wrist and gently guided it to her thigh, to the massive bulge straining against her pant leg. She forced him to take a long, slow stroke, from the base all the way down her thigh to the tip. Even through the thick leather pants, he could feel a medial ring, thick veins crossing the shaft, and a flared tip.

"The potion makes your body resilient and stretchy, and confuses your sense of pain and pleasure." She twisted his nipple again, sending another shock through him. "So I can do whatever I want to you." Her hand drew back and SMACKed into his asscheek. Blaire's knees nearly buckled from the sensation. "Slap you, abuse you, even drive sixteen inches of throbbing horsecock inside you, and you'll just beg me to do it harder."

She let that sink in for a second, before whispering in his ear again. "Wait here." She stepped away from him and walked to a chest of drawers topped by a large, empty weapon rack. She placed her two swords into slots in the stand. He saw her reach for her torso, but before he could watch her undress, her tail rose up and covered his face again. It stroked and caressed his face, drowning him in softness, distracting him as he heard the sound of numerous clasps unbuckling and objects being placed on the rack. Maybe thirty seconds later, the tail released him. He saw her naked back, her jerkin lying on the floor. Nearly every slot in the weapon rack was now occupied with blades that she'd hidden somewhere on her person. As he watched, she even pulled three more knives out of the fluffy fur of her tail!

She turned back to him, revealing her naked breasts. They were huge, soft, topped with large, dark brown areolas and fat upturned nipples. The tuft of fur that had been peeking out of her jerkin lay between them, drawing his eye to her cleavage.

That easy smile of hers was back. "Come here, little one. Kneel before me, and help me take these pants off. It's time for you to get acquainted with a real adventurer's cock."

Blaire fell to his knees like he was witnessing some holy event. The tanuki's body was so plush and soft, so beautiful, and yet he knew she could overpower him effortlessly. "You're...why would you let someone like me join people like you?" he stammered. He was just a small-town boy with a fondness for femininity -- how was he supposed to keep up with a goddess like this?

The tanuki's eyes glittered with victory as she stared down at his kneeling form. She sighed in anticipation, running a claw across his cheek as he started fumbling with her belt. "I've been waiting all night for this moment," her voice dropped to a soft growl. "My sexy littlevirgin prey, on your knees, blushing, trembling, helpless before me. About to come face to face with your new life."

Her tight leather pants took some tugging before they slid down off her thick, muscled thighs. As they came off, they gradually revealed the huge shaft concealed within. Dark brown flesh, nearly black, covered in veins and pulsing with life. Freed from its prison, it sprang up and slapped into Blaire's chin from below.

"Say hello, Blaire," Lilliven purred, then grabbed her cock by the base and lifted it. Blaire only had an instant to look at the underside, to see the two ludicrously large balls beneath, before she slapped her cock down onto him from above! There was a resounding SMACK as the firm, spongy flesh impacted his face. It was heavy and solid, the slap causing his confused nerves to cry out in a mix of pain and pleasure. The sadistic tanuki chuckled, then pulled it away again, before SMACKing it down onto his face once more.

She smiled down at him, her cock covering half his face. It was sticky, a layer of sweat and pre-cum coating it and sticking on his skin where she'd slapped him. "This is a good look for you, little one. My cock dominating your pale, beautiful face. But oh, there's so much more I'm going to do to you."

She stepped back slightly, giving him a good view of the flared, bestial tip. A dollop of pre-cum oozed out, viscous and thick, flowing like honey. With one hand she grabbed his face, cupping his chin and holding his mouth open. With her other hand she took a long stroke of her cock, forcing out more pre, then scooped the lot of it up with her fingers. She waved her white, sticky fingers before his eyes, giving him a good look, before she shoved them into his mouth. She smeared it across his tongue, but didn't stop there. Her fingers explored his mouth, spreading the slimy pre everywhere. The roof of his mouth, into his throat, she even smeared it over his gums!

As degrading as the act was, Blaire was surprised to find that the sticky goo actually tasted good. It was sweet, and somehow familiar. Not really knowing what he was supposed to be doing in this situation, he took her hand and began sucking on her fingers, licking as much of the pre off as he could.

"Do you recognize the taste, little one? Spiced milk, just like you like it. I don't need your family recipe. I make my own, right here." Lilliven pulled her fingers out of his mouth and stepped forward, lifting her cock and presenting her enormous balls.

The smell!

He had caught a hint of it when she wrapped him in her tail. He had caught a whiff of it when she shoved him into her cleavage. But here, the air wafting off her nuts was full of it. Thick, overpowering, spicy musk.

Before he could process anything, Lilliven grabbed his head and pressed her balls into his face. His nose was shoved into the base of her cock, just above her nuts, where a goopy stream of pre was mixing with her musky ball-sweat. He couldn't see her face anymore; the view was blocked by the towering, thick horsecock draped over his face. But he could still hear her voice.

"Start licking, little one. Be a good boy and clean my balls with that little tongue of yours, and I might let you breathe."

"Mmfrrf!" Blaire couldn't breathe. He could barely think! The smell alone nearly incapacitated him, hitting him like a bag of bricks. It was filthy, reeking, and yet he wanted more. He couldn't understand how something so disgusting could smell so good, taste so heavenly. So he licked. He slid his tongue all over her fat balls, feeling them churn and roil. Pre slid down her shaft and dripped into his well-kept hair, slowly ruining all of the effort he had put into it. Globs of it dripped down his face, and he licked them up too. Spiced milk. Oh Goddess, it had been in the ale! He had even called it delicious!

He tried to pull back, to catch his breath and give his tongue a rest. At this point, he was breathing in more musk than air. But he felt her hand twist into his hair, tightening her grip and pulling him in closer, crushing him into her ballsack. And so he did the only thing he could: he kept licking, relaxing into her grip and letting the musk overwhelm his senses.

He could hear Lilliven gasp in pleasure. "Oh,fuck yes! Just like that. That's good, slut, fuck, Keep licking just like that."

The sticky skin covered his face, plastering itself to him and coating his face in a mixture of her sweat and pre, and his own saliva. It smothered him in sticky, musky wetness, blocking his mouth and nose and cutting off all view of the outside world. It was so warm, and he could feel the balls within churning, roiling. It might have been his imagination, but he could evenhear a slight churning noise.

Lilliven moaned, low and deep, and started humping into his face. The sack bounced with the motion, flowing around him and plastering itself to his skin wherever it could. He couldn't breathe, he couldn't see, he couldn't escape. All he could hope to do was keep licking.

"Yes!" He heard the tanuki's gasping moans from above, like a melody urging him to try even harder to please her. "Worship my nuts, human. Serve them. Surrender to them!"

The churning felt like it was getting more intense, and a stream of pre was dripping from her cock down onto Blaire's back, pooling just above the crack of his perky, heart-shaped ass. But Lilliven didn't stop. She showed him no mercy, humping into his face again and again, burying him in her musky nuts and smothering him. A strange numbness started to spread out across his body, and the corners of his vision started to dim. He tried to reach up to free himself from the smothering ballsack, but it was too late. The last thing he heard before everything went dark was Lilliven's moan.

---------------------------------

Slowly, blearily, the world came back into focus. His ears were ringing, and his face was sticky. Where was he again? He was sitting on the floor of a bedroom, and a tanuki was standing over him. Lilliven. Her hair was mussed, and he could see a few trails of sweat dripping down her torso. But more importantly, her cock was pointed right at him, dripping a long stream of viscous pre.

"Got your breath back, little one? Good. That was exquisite; I haven't had such a good ball-cleaning in ages. Now, let's see how well you can suck a cock."

Blaire nodded, slowly getting his bearings again as he raised himself back to a kneeling position. He remembered now. He had joined a party of beautiful, powerful women, and now...now he was here.

Leaning forward, he opened his mouth wide and tried desperately to take her cock into his mouth. The broad, flat head was soft and spongy, but he still had to strain his jaw just to stretch his lips around it. Not giving up, he tried again, and eventually he managed to fit the tip all the way into his mouth. He groaned in discomfort, his jaw aching, and looked up at Lilliven.

The tanuki stared down at him, an unimpressed look on her face. "Well, points for being eager, I guess, but you have no idea what you're doing. That's OK, though." Her eyes glittered. "I love breaking in untrained sluts."

Blaire felt a brush along his groin as her tail slithered up his body. It stroked along his crotch, belly, and chest before settling loosely around his neck. The tip curled upwards, wrapping around his face and placing itself on top of the massive cock in his mouth, just under his nose. The gentle, relaxing scent of meadows and forests somehow cut through the sweaty, musky haze he'd been swimming in.

"Relax. Breathe, and relax. Open your throat for Miss Lilliven, that's a good boy. Relax, and open."

He did his best to obey, closing his eyes and breathing deeply through his nose. The scent of her tail was so nice, her voice was so soothing, and his mouth was slowly filling with the delicious taste of spiced milk again. He let his mind drift away, forgetting the pain of his jaw as he floated in a world of relaxing scents and dutiful obedience. Dimly, he felt her hand curl into his hair again. She pulled him forward, not harshly, just with a steady, forceful pressure. Her cock pressed at the entrance to his throat, waiting for an opening. At the first sign of weakness it forced its way in, driving into his throat like a battering ram. The flared tip stretched his esophagus wider than anything he'd ever swallowed, and inch after inch of thick, veined horsecock followed after it. It felt like he should be gagging and screaming in pain, but the potion was still messing with his body. The nerves in his throat cried out in pleasure as they were massaged by Lilliven's slimy, musky horsecock, and he let out a moan instead.

"Mmmmmmm!! Yes! That's a good boy," the tanuki growled. Her tail unwrapped from under his nose, revealing about a third of her cock still to go. She wrapped her hand around his throat, feeling it bulge outward from the thick shaft inside, and gently stroked herself through his skin. "You feel divine, little one. A perfect cocksleeve."

She pulled back, dragging the flared tip of her cock all the way out the way it came, stretching his throat obscenely again as it passed. She pulled out until the tip was in his mouth again, dripping a fresh layer of her pre onto his taste buds. Then she slid back in. His throat submitted easily this time, opening and welcoming her cock back inside it.