Healslut Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her hands gripping tightly around his ribs, he couldn't move; he couldn't even squirm. He relaxed into her grip, giving into the feeling of his body being used. He began to wonder about his future.The party fucktoy, she had called him. Was every night going to be like this from now on? Held in place like a toy by a real adventurer, his body nothing more than a convenient set of holes to be abused?

His cock spasmed at the thought. Blaire had long since run out of cum to squirt, but he still twitched and moaned. Somehow, the thought of being nothing but a cocksleeve had sent him over the edge.

Eventually, Lilliven seemed to return to her senses. Her animalistic snarl eased away, replaced by a satisfied smile. Her eyes glittered at the sight of Blaire twitching in his own orgasm while her cum spewed from his mouth.

She shifted, lifting his leg and rolling him onto his side, settling in behind him. She pulled him close with one arm, pressing her tits into his back and nestling her crotch into his plush ass from behind, her cock still spewing cum into him. Her hips gently shifted around, not enough to dislodge her spurting cock, but enough to rub and stimulate the walls of his ass.

Her tail coiled around his thigh, stroking and caressing, and her free hand wrapped around his dick. She gently stroked him, whispering in his ear as cum continued to spill from his mouth. "Good boy. Good boy. Good boy."

Finally, after seemingly an eternity of being the tanuki's cumsleeve, he felt her orgasm taper down and end. Her pulses were less frequent, her spurts were weaker, until finally there was no more. Just the fullness of her remaining cum inside him, and the bulge of her flared cock still distending his abdomen.

Lilliven moaned and chuckled in his ear. "Mmmm...heh. I really did a number on you, didn't I, little one? I can't remember the last time I came that hard." Her hand left his dick and wrapped around his chest, joining the other arm in pulling him close. Her nipples rubbed against his shoulderblades as she squeezed him tight. "One fuck, and I can already tell. You're going to be the best cocksleeve we've ever had."

She yawned loudly. "Anyway, I think that's enough for now. For- for you, I mean. I could keep going all night. But you, you need to recover. We have to be up at sunrise for your first real quest. Get some sleep, little one."

With that, she was out. Quietly snoring in his ear, still holding him, still with her cock in his ass.

Sleep? Sleep sounded good. He felt like he was inches from death, his body aching and abused and covered in sticky, off-white spunk. But somehow he also felt fulfilled. As his eyes drifted shut, he felt proud. He was just a cocksleeve now, but he was the best cocksleeve she'd ever had. That was nice.

---------------------------------

Pulse. Pulse. Pulse.

There was something in his throat, pulsing. He must be dreaming about giving Lilliven another blowjob...wait. No. There really was something in his throat! His eyes flew open.

"Hush. Don't move a muscle, don't make a sound."

Crimson eyes. Glowing. Staring straight into his.

"Just relax, honey. Everything's OK. Stare into my eyes and know that everything's just fine. Relax, and let Mama Ellie take what's hers."

He slowly realized he was still in Lilliven's bed. The tanuki's arms were still wrapped around him, and she was snoring quietly. Her cock, still massive even when soft, was still stretching his ass. But in front of him was Ellaria, her glowing eyes drawing him in, making him forget all about tanuki cock. Nothing existed except those beautiful eyes, commanding him, letting him know what to think. Everything was OK. Vaguely, he noticed that her tail was in his mouth. In fact, it was all the way down his throat, into his belly! He felt a steady pulse, and a line of bulges ran up the length of her tail, globs of Lilliven's cum being sucked out to feed the succubus. But what did that matter? Why worry about her drinking Lilliven's cum straight out of his belly, when he could just stare into those beautiful, crimson eyes?

Ellaria sighed in pleasure as the bulges of Lilliven's cum reached the base of her tail and were absorbed by her demonic form. When his stomach was empty, she withdrew her tail, the bulbous tip dragging along his esophagus as it pulled out.

It seemed she wasn't done, though. The bulb split open, blooming like a three-petaled flower. The inside of each petal was lined with tiny nubs, and in the center was a dark, wet hole, opening and pulsing like it was looking for something to swallow. It moved to Blaire's crotch and latched onto his dick, one petal snaking between his legs, cupping his balls. The wet, warm, pulsing hole quickly sucked his dick to hardness, while the nubs on the inside of her petal rubbed against his balls, stimulating them.

"That's it, Blaire. Feed me. Cum for me, give me a piece of that bright, beautiful soul. I've craved it since you walked in the door of the Adventurer's Guild tonight. Give me a taste, Blaire. Let me taste your soul. Cum!"

Why resist? Those eyes were so beautiful. He'd do anything they said. He spasmed and came, and a small, glowing bulge pulsed up the length of the succubus' tail and into her body. She shuddered in bliss as it passed into her.

"Ohhhhh...Good boy! Such a delicious, good boy."

Was he imagining it, or were her eyes glowing a little brighter than before?

"Relax now, Blaire. Close your eyes, and forget this ever happened. Go to sleep."