All Comments on 'Hear hEr Roar'

by RedWineFirst

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
TajfaTajfa5 months ago

Good for her. Since it's now her norm I assume she will let her husband know that he is now free to meet other people? After all women want equality so it's only fair!

Midnight53Midnight535 months ago

“Her freedom“…. Her divorce…..!

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed5 months ago

Perhaps a 3 in another category, but in this one it is a 2. There is nothing other than one line that even establishes that she has a family. Since the reader is given nothing about them, this becomes just another entitled woman acting as a slut. Her motivation seems to be “because she can”. She preps for this like it is a life changing event. Does she do as much for the husband who gets the “everyday” wife who probably is worn down by kids and a job? This would be the same husband who takes his kids on a trip that his wife ditches so she can cheat. She Carrie’s her plan out in her hometown where someone she knows could spot her, so it obvious she is unconcerned about possible consequences (disease, scandal, arrest for prostitution, and divorce).

Lifestyle66Lifestyle665 months ago

It's not a complete story, because there's no context in her life. Who was she before this attack of the "Martian Slut Ray"? Why the secret drawer? Why prostitution (the money)? And afterwards, she thinks she's free?

It reads like an incomplete vignette: "A Day in the Life of a Femdom Wannabee."

LWLover60LWLover605 months ago

Chapter 6: Mona never saw her husband and children again. He had caught on to what she was planning and left for parts unknown. The second mortgage on the house he took out as preparation destroyed any equity and the third unpaid mortgage payment resulted in the bank repossessing the property. All other accounts and investments liquidated leaving her less than 50 Euros.

Mona spent her 1500 Euros living in hotel rooms and became a very liberated prostitute. She was frequently identified as a sex partner when her customers caught STD's. The expensive treatments for Hep-C, AIDS, and other diseases ate heavily into her profits. Without the true intimacy of a partner and family she became a liberated addict and eventually wound up on the street looking 30 liberated years older than she actually was. Fortunately she was spared the lingering death of several incurable STD's by some bad fentanyl.

Prince020402Prince0204025 months ago

The concept was intriguing and a good story could have come of it. Unfortunately II couldn't resist the urge to skim. The third paragraph was a repeat of the first and way too many unimportant details in the ensuing paragraphs made it difficult to see if anything was going to unfold. That space, as others have pointed out could have been better utilized in character and story development. Also, the lapses to present tense were distracting. Try this story again but put more into the "who's" and "why's" and get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good for you. Really different and very entertaining,

Ed

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The author calls it sexual liberation. Everyone else just sees a whore. It’s only a matter of time before she gets caught and her liberation becomes her everyday nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; A good story of a woman finding herself, however, I suggest you spell check before posting again.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A woman who lies to her husband and kids so that she can make money on her back with another man between her legs. A wife with no love for her family. 1☆

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Then the next guy she picks up spends a weekend with her torturing her and slitting her throat. Then dumping her body on the side of a back road not being found for a month

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Divorce makes everyone as free as a bird.. no fault, no sweat.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You go girl you go fuck anyone you want give those STDs to your husband. Don't forget to tell your friends family and colleagues at work about your new job, don't forget to tell your husband he no longer satisfies you and most importantly get a pimp to protect you. So yes enjoy your "liberation" im sure all yiur female friend's will love the new "you" the new "im going to fuck anyone and everyone and im going to get paid for it." Your family and parents will be so proud of you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What crap give up!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The whore's bullshit lost all meaning when she lied and cheated on her husband and kids to be this pillar of independence. How about a follow-up on whether she still believes her absurd trope when hubby kicks her to the curb and becoming a whore becomes her occupation.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There were so many typos in this, I'm half convinced it's satire.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

Sorry but none of this rings true, even for a fantasy. This woman, probably in her 30's, fondles and caresses herself, then masturbates, all while sitting on a stool at the Bar??? Then goes over and pulls out a guys cock and jerks in off, while still in the Bar? Then sucks and fucks two guys in the toilets of the Bar, before taking another guy out into an Alley and having anal sex with him! Really.

Then goes to an up-market Hotel and prostitutes herself for money (1,500 Euros????) LOL. for a night with some businessman. Totally ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Irrealistic femdom daylight dreaming. Too many.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How long before he finds out and divorces the whore

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am sure her husband will get real horny when she tells him.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Of course this is fantasy where STD's do not exist. Otherwise a planner like her would have factored in a visit to the doctor for blood testing and have an excuse for hubby for withholding sex, as poor as it is, until she is clear.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

FYI, Pinot Grigio is white, not red. Pinot Noir is red. If you're going to make a point to use a specific product/item, make sure you know what it is.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Husband at the lake house railing the 20 year old nanny he hired when his wife checked out of the relationship 2 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved this hot story! To totally step outside her prim and proper home life and be wild for once, is exhilarating! She is a high-class prostitute and knows her value. More please.

Tomh1966Tomh19665 months ago

Too choppy and random. Didn't rate it because I didn't want to lower the score more.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous695 months ago

Is this just another feminists attempt to convince the world all wives should be shameless whores? What an awful and narcissistic character you have developed. The MC is pure evil and horrible. Who would ever want a partner like her or god forbid ever have children. You just want us to think her being a super slut makes the world a better place, what nonsense and stupidity.

CDRLawCDRLaw5 months ago

Gotta proofread!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Doesn’t matter how much lipstick you use, everyone still knows it’s a pig. Doesn’t matter what higher agenda or ‘more evolved’ philosophy you try to dress it up in, everyone still knows she’s a deceitful, backstabbing cunt.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This reads almost like a Victorian Novel ( And a mediocre one at that). The M/C is pathetic.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica5 months ago

Not well written. Too many changes between past tense and present tense verbs.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What utter RUBBISH

-5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why do you have to expose your mother’s latrine hard working life like this?!

Captcha

ZackStevensZackStevens5 months ago

What's a "deep red pinot grigio"?

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut5 months ago

Nothing says class like a miniskirt on a 40 plus woman.

We have a phrase, "Mutton dressed as lamb." Yet oddly, though tougher mutton has a richer, fuller taste.

The most noble use for this beast is to have its hide and bones turned into scotch glue.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Another cheating bitch story. So bad that I wish I hadn’t given it a 2.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

best

wank

ever

best

story

ever

yummmm

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really not much different than a cheating husband fantasy. Add some fantasy. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pinot grigio is a white wine.

How can it be red?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedWineFirst@RedWineFirst
Male searching for female collaborators for his stories. Monthly traveler to Europe, currently living in the USA. Yes, very corporate.