Heart and Sunlight Ch. 04

Story Info
A Queer Solarpunk Love Story.
992 words
5
335
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 04/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I open my eyes to Alicia still sleeping next to me. I slowly remember the events of last night, almost disbelieving that it was real, yet the proof is here. I quietly get up and slip on my clothes from last night.

"Good morning, hon," mumbles Alicia, her eyes fluttering open and a grin on her face.

"Good morning," I smile back.

"So, last night was...nice," she says.

"Yeah, it was."

"How are you feeling? About...us."

I walk over and sit on the side of the bed. "Now that we're both sober?"

"Right."

As an answer, I lean down and kiss her cheek. "That's how I feel. How about you?"

She smiles, then takes my face in her hands and kisses me on the mouth. I kiss her back, softly. Then she pulls away and says, "You have some morning breath, girl."

I laugh. "I can get us something to drink."

I go to Alicia's kitchen and pour some mango juice for us. I bring it back and we sip the refreshing sweetness. Mango has always been both of our favorites. Alicia is still undressed, and she's holding the sheets over her chest as she sits up in bed. My eyes keep landing on the cleavage that is barely covered by the sheets. Eventually, she notices.

"Oh, you like that, Mel?" she teases, and holds the sheets lower.

"You're just so hot, I can't help it," I tease back.

"I don't think it's fair that you're wearing clothes and I'm not."

"Oh really? What do you suggest we do about it?"

Alicia sets down her mango juice and takes mine from me, too. "I think you need to follow the dress code."

"So what's the dress code?" I lean towards her so that the neckline of my shirt hangs down and gives her a view.

"This is," she says, reaching out and relieving me of my shirt.

I strip the sheets off her, and now we're both bare-chested. "That's more like it."

"Damn, why are you so sexy?" Alicia leans up and kisses me again. Her tongue tastes like mango. At the same time I lazily play with her breasts.

"All these years and you were holding these out on me."

"They're all for you, babe."

Alicia plays with my breasts, too. "Sorry that I don't have as much for you to work with," I joke about my relative flat-chestedness.

"You're perfect," she sighs in return. I lightly suck on her upper lip and she flicks across mine with her tongue. I feel her nipples hardening under my touch. Mine are doing the same. I move my lips down to her neck, softly peppering her with light kisses, and I feel her let out a ragged breath. I move down to her collarbone. In response, Alicia's hands slide over my belly down to my hips, and start to move over my shorts.

"Foxy lady," I tease. My breath is getting heavier, too, a sweet ache growing in my body. I slowly bring my mouth down over her breasts, stopping to lick her nipples, one at a time. Then I move over her soft belly, leaving a trail of kisses as I go. Tossing the covers out of the way, I turn around and kiss my way up and down her inner thigh, slowing down as I smell her, salty like the ocean.

Alicia unbuttons my shorts, and I gasp as she sends her hand inside. I didn't realize how wet I was until I feel her sliding her fingers over my labia. I moan and blow on her vulva, seeing her muscles react. With one hand I massage her breast, feeling the roundness in my palm. Then I move my mouth slowly, slowly, up her thigh, until I reach her vulva, making her moan out loud. Tentatively, I lick her clit and all around it. Up until now, I felt confident, but suddenly my lack of experience has me questioning what to do.

"What feels good?" I ask, keeping my lips on her labia as I talk.

"Just lick it and suck it, like a popsicle. You're doing great."

Her steady strokes over my clit has gotten me worked up, and I can barely concentrate on what I'm doing with my mouth, but I want her to feel the same. I lick up and down her vulva, tasting her musky sweetness, the scent of her turning me on even more. Then I do as she says, close my mouth over her like I'm sucking on a popsicle. She lets out another moan and I feel how excited she is under my lips.

But she's too much for me, and I can't hold on. Her fingers on my clit and the feel of her heavy breast in my hand pushes me over the edge, and I spasm, letting out a long moan and losing control of what I'm doing to Alicia with my mouth. I suck too hard, and she yelps.

"I'm sorry," I'm barely able to gasp as warm honey spreads through my limbs.

"No--that was really hot," she says. She brings my head up to rest on her shoulder and takes my hand in hers, still wet from me. "Let me give you a lesson." She guides my fingers down to her vulva and moves them gently into her vagina, around her labia, over her clit. I feel her tense under my touch while her heart pounds in my ear. "Just like that," she whispers. "Yes." A shudder ripples through her body, and we hold each other tight, every available inch of skin pressed up together. I gaze at the rise and fall of her breasts as she comes down, then look up at her face and kiss her. Eventually our breathing slows, and we remember the mango juice half-finished on the side table.

"So, now that you've had breakfast," says Alicia, "what do you want for lunch?"