Tangled Web Ch. 01

Story Info
Elliot's on the prowl & Ethan discovers his sexy neighbor.
3.4k words
4.63
3.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaxonHill
JaxonHill
81 Followers

Author's Note:

This story is a slow burn. Each chapter will have some sexual action, but its heavy on the story. I hope you enjoy it.

===============================================

"Hey Dad?"

Ethan Carter had just arrived home from spending a day at the tennis courts with his friend Jonah. Jonah and Ethan had been meeting up to play tennis every day since summer began, especially since they had both received scholarship offers to play tennis next year as Freshman at the University of Virginia. Jonah and Ethan had been best friends since 4th grade, and although Jonah needed the scholarship to attend a school out of state, Ethan did not.

Ethan's dad, Elliot, retired from his job as CEO of a large automotive manufacturer at the age of 42 after helping the company look attractive enough to be acquired directly by Mercedes Benz. With enough stock options, bonuses, and fair bit of savvy investing, Elliot Carter retired just in time spend Ethan's senior year in High School with him shortly after his wife, and Ethan's mother, died suddenly from a rare form of leukemia.

Elliot had spent most of Ethan's growing up at the office and flying across the country to make and close deals, and although neither Ethan nor Elliot would say so out loud, it was as if the death of Ethan's mother was the best thing that could have happened for Ethan and Elliot's relationship. Elliot went from spending the equivalent of 2 months a year with his son, to spending almost every waking moment with him. Of course, Elliot didn't go to school with Ethan, nor did he go to every social gathering or tennis practice Ethan enjoyed. Nor did Ethan go with his dad to the country club, or the occasional social gathering Elliot's business associates, financial managers, or other "adult" events that Elliot seemed to have come up at least a few evenings a month.

But, compared to the last 18 years, Elliot and Ethan were stuck together like glue.

Even though Ethan didn't need a scholarship to attend Elliot's alma mater, the University of Virigina, Ethan soaked up the pride he felt from his dad every time his dad bragged about Ethan's tennis scholarship to the mailman, store clerk, waitress, business associate, phone call, and pretty much anyone else who would listen. Given the 18-year drought of love and attention that Ethan had lacked, he couldn't get enough of Elliot's newfound pride and attention. Its not that Elliot wasn't always proud of his son, its just that Ethan didn't know it until his mom had died.

Ethan opened the door to the garage that was right off the side entrance to the house that he usually came in. The motion sensor LED lights flicked on revealing that Elliot was not home. The Mercedes Maybach S 680 was not in the garage which peaked Ethan's curiosity. His dad rarely drove the S 680 typically opting to drive the more conservative Mercedes S 500 Sedan. Ethan was a bit naive to the fact that both vehicles cost more than many people's house, but he did know that the S 500 was the "every man's" choice, and the S 680 was driven to impress.

Ethan wondered who his dad was looking to impress.

****

Elliot Carter felt moisture on his palms as he let go of the steering wheel of his S 680. He changed his mind at least five times before deciding to drive it to the exclusive gathering at his country club. Everyone knew him there and they all knew he could afford essentially any vehicle he wanted, but for some reason he'd decided to drive the S 680. And for some reason his palms were sweaty. 'Have I really been out of the game that long?' Elliot wondered to himself as took a deep breath to slow his heart rate.

The last 14 months had been a time of amazing connection with his son Ethan. He felt a friendship and closeness with Ethan that, 14 months ago, he wasn't sure was possible. Elliot was as proud as any father could be of Ethan. Ethan's hard work and determination had earned him a full athletic scholarship, and if he had needed it, Ethan had the grades to get an additional academic scholarship on top of it.

But more than anything, Elliot was just glad that he and Ethan were close. However, with Ethan heading off to college in the fall, Elliot knew that it would likely be a deeply emotional, and difficult time for him. The truth was, it might actually be harder for Elliot to see Ethan off to college, than it had been for Elliot to watch his wife rapidly fade from life just over a year ago.

Elliot would never say so out loud, but he and his late wife weren't close when she passed. He realized many times over the last year that Ethan was in much deeper pain than Elliot was over his wife's passing. It wasn't that Elliot didn't love his wife, but it was hard for love to exist when Elliot spent the last 18 years working non-stop. Elliot had also struggled to remain faithful to his wife, especially when he entered the C-Suite. In addition to the money, power, success, and responsibility that came with the C-Suite, there also came blurred lines of morality which affected his professional world and easily bled over into his personal world.

Of the last 10 years of his late wife's life, Elliot had had sex with his wife maybe 15 times (he couldn't really remember) but it wasn't as if Elliot had any trouble getting his sexual needs met. In addition to the status of the C-Suite, there also was the fact that Elliot was quite attractive. He maintained a modern hairstyle which his hairstylist modified over the years to keep current. He was an athlete in college and was a pole vaulter which meant his dedication to physical form, fitness, and physique was as detailed and impeccable as his work as a CEO. Elliot's hair had begun to turn salt-and-pepper at 38, and he let it stay natural since he felt the greys in his hair landed him additional credibility which he had already earned.

Elliot was very discrete in his choices of sexual partners over the years, never opting to sleep with any of his subordinates. He had plenty of opportunities. Hundreds? Thousands? Who knows really, but Elliot resolutely avoided such entanglements. Elliot was always up for a challenge anyway, and so his sexual partners over the years had been the C-Suite executives of his buyers, suppliers, competitors, and the occasional hookup with someone outside of his industry entirely who was (in his opinion) the most beautiful woman in the room.

This woman was usually a brunette with long hair, a killer body, perfectly shaped hips to waist to bust ratio, and although he couldn't explain it, describe it, or find it, a certain scent of perfume. It seemed that all these women of this profile wore the same perfume. Or the women who got his attention wore the perfume. But perhaps if they didn't look the part, he funneled them out of his mind. Or perhaps if they didn't wear that intoxicating scent, he never really noticed their looks. Elliot couldn't be sure. But he definitely had a type.

Despite Elliot's sexual success while operating in the corporate world, Elliot was on a sexual drought right now, and until very recently he didn't even think about it or even notice. Elliot's relationship with Ethan was the most important thing in his life right now.

However, as Elliot reoriented himself to his sweaty palms, he realized that all this reflection of the last year and his marriage and late wife, was probably amplified by two key facts. One, Elliot was on an unusual sexual drought. Two, Elliot anxiously, or hopefully, anticipated a particular person to be at the country club this afternoon.

Suddenly, Elliot's door opened as the Valet Attendant welcomed him, "Mr. Carter, welcome, we're glad to see you back again. I trust your drive in this beautiful car was nothing but sublime sir?" The Valet Attendant was obviously looking forward to driving the S 680, and Elliot couldn't really blame him.

"Yes, it's always a nice drive down," Elliot replied simply. The Country Club that he had been a part of for more than a decade but hadn't spent much time at until this last year, was right on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean, as was Elliot's home. So, he was being quite truthful when he stated that the coastal road that brought him down to the country club was indeed a nice drive.

As Elliot passed off the keys to the Valet, he made his way into the Country Club, heading ultimately towards one of the private rooms which contained a full bar, a long center table with about 30 chairs around it, and a perfect view of the ocean which opened from the room itself with floor to ceiling glass doors which remained open for now. Along the way attendants opened doors for him welcoming "Mr. Carter" at every step of the way as they exchanged niceties about the weather, golf, and Elliot's various cars that they all admired.

As Elliot entered the room, he took notice of several men he recognized and a few women he assumed were their wives. They too noticed him and gave a nod, or raised a glass, but none of them stopped to come say hello and they kept chatting.

This certainly did not bother Elliot, as he assumed they were probably talking shop, and Elliot had been away from "the shop" long enough to feel a healthy distance from the typical banter and hyperfocus that he knew these particular men would still be knee deep in. As Elliot made his way towards the open doors to the balcony which overlooked the Atlantic Ocean, he was abruptly offered a glass of wine by one of the attendants who would most likely be continuing to offer drinks, hors d'oeuvres, or bussing away finished items all evening. But it wasn't the job of this person, nor their offer for a glass of wine that so startled Elliot. No, it was the scent.

Elliot's heart jumped as he took in the intoxicating scent of this server. It was the same scent that had charmed him many times before. But as he looked down to accept the glass of wine being offered, he knew that this time, he would have to resign himself to the memory hook alone.

It wasn't that she wasn't pretty, in fact, she was quite striking with blonde hair pulled back into a tightly knotted ponytail which accentuated the symmetry of her face and gave no cover to her lovely blue eyes. It wasn't that she was a blonde, Elliot wasn't automatically apposed to blondes despite his proclivity for brunettes. The reason Elliot was so quick to dismiss any ideas beyond politeness and simply enjoying the memory hooks that the scent offered, was because this young lady standing in front of him was one of Ethan's high school friends.

Well, Elliot wasn't exactly sure how "friendly" they were, but she was on the Tennis team, and Elliot had seen her play many times over the last year. As Elliot reached for the wine glass being offered, a flick of recognition crossed her face. Elliot took the cue and feigned surprised recognition, himself "Oh, hello. I recognize you, don't I?"

Her face brightened at this, and it almost took Elliot off guard as her genuine smile and the continued intoxicating perfume filled him with a sense of sexual satisfaction. Not explicitly sexual, per se, but sexually satisfying as it is whenever a member of the opposite sex responds with openness and attentiveness.

"Oh, yes, you're Mr. Carter, right? I mean, Ethan's dad?"

"Yes, that's me."

"You came to like, every meet this year."

"Yes, that's definitely me," Elliot replied with a laugh, "I remember seeing you play a few times, you're pretty good, I'm really sorry, but what was your name again?"

"Oh, no problem, I'm Mia, and I'm not nearly as good as Ethan. I heard he got a full ride to Virginia!" I could sense a hint of jealousy in her voice as she remarked about Ethan's scholarship.

"Yes, he's worked very hard to earn that. What about you, since you're here serving alcohol, I'm assuming you've graduated also? What are your plans for college?"

Mia shifted uneasily, "I did get a small scholarship to Maryland, but I probably should have spent more time studying. Even with in-state tuition I'm not sure I can really afford to go." Mia grimaced slightly at this, and Elliot was pleasantly surprised by her openness and willingness to admit her mistake. Elliot had spent a great deal of time dealing with people who would never, under any circumstances, admit that they were the ones who were to blame, and so he found Mia quite endearing.

"I think you'll be just fine, Mia. You're here, working, when you could be out partying with your friends on summer break. And you've admitted to, and owned up to, a mistake that is affecting you pretty significantly. I speak from experience when I tell you that I think you'll be just fine, whatever you decide to do." Mia's genuine smile returned, and Elliot took a drink from his wine glass. After nodding appreciatively, Elliot said, "Good wine, thanks Mia," and then he continued his way to a small group of people at a standing table, on the balcony.

****

Ethan had showered off, grabbed a bite to eat from the fridge, and had made his way up to the library of the house, which was on the 3rd floor and opened to a balcony which overlooked the ocean. Ethan was studious, but he didn't necessarily love reading, and he had no specific reason for going to the library, other than it was his mother's favorite place in the house. Especially in the last few weeks of her life, Ethan's mom could almost always be found on the balcony, more often than not, sleeping in a swinging chair that hung from an overhang. She would have a book in her lap, and in the last few weeks, it was almost always White Noise by Don DeLillo.

Ethan wondered if she ever read it completely or finished the book. Ethan had the book added to her casket, and before they closed it, he offered, almost too choked to speak, 'perhaps you'll have time to finish it now mom.'

Ethan was out on the balcony, standing, remembering. He no longer cried every time he thought of his mother anymore. Somehow, he felt a peace wash over him whenever he came to this balcony and took in deep breaths of the ocean air. Perhaps his mother had received that same comfort out here.

Ethan took notice today of the telescope, which his father had placed up here several years ago, and wondered if anyone had ever used it. It was nice looking, and it seemed a shame for it to go unused, and by some compulsion, Ethan walked over to it and looked through.

Nothing.

That's what Ethan could see. The telescope was completely out of focus, and it took several minutes of tinkering before Ethan could begin to see through it. At first, Ethan started to find that he could make out several familiar landmarks along the coast of the Atlantic. He could even see the beach that was just over a mile away, as he scanned it, he found himself wandering to the girls enjoying summer break. It wasn't clear enough for Ethan to see if he could recognize anyone, but it was clear enough for him to get enjoyable glimpses of skin, bikini bottoms, and the pleasing female form. A couple of times he wandered over some less-than-pleasing forms, which helped to keep his waxing and waning boner in check.

After becoming bored with that, Ethan began scanning further views of the coastline, spotting ships, and cliffs, and occasional birds until suddenly it was as if the earth leaped towards him. Ethan pulled back to see what he was looking at and realized that he'd turned the telescope far enough that he was now aimed at his neighbor's house about a half mile away. Ethan had noticed a few months ago that the house had gone up for sale, and (he assumed) had sold. But he neither knew the previous owner, or the current owner, and he'd never noticed any moving vehicles bringing in a new occupant or taking an old one away. Curiosity kept Ethan looking, and so he took the time to tinker with the focus again back to where he could begin to examine his neighbor's house.

First, Ethan found that there was an awesome looking outdoor kitchen on the deck overlooking the ocean. Ethan made a mental note to suggest something similar to his dad later. As he continued to scan, he found what looked like a hot tub that could hold at least 12 people. Continuing to scan the back part of the house, Ethan found himself stunned to find that he was suddenly spying on his neighbor!

Hormones took over as Ethan froze. Ethan didn't dare to move, despite the obvious reality that this neighbor had no idea that she was being watched and nothing Ethan did short of launching a firework was going to change that. As Ethan continued to gaze through the telescope, he could clearly see that his neighbor was an extremely attractive woman, and although it was obvious that she was older than him, that did not stop him from admiring her perfectly shaped body as she lay out, fully nude, sunbathing. She was a brunette and her hair was long and wrapped around to one side of her face, and her eyes were closed while her mouth was slightly open.

Unlike the beach, which was further away, Ethan had a great view to see details. Because he had focused in on the outdoor kitchen, to see what all it had offered, Ethan realized that he couldn't get her entire body into a single view. Somehow Ethan became afraid to try to widen out his view, as though by doing so she might vanish. So, he began to slowly scan her body.

Her breasts were large and maintained a good shape despite the fact that she was lying on her back. Her nipples revealed that she had likely been a mother at some point, and they called to Ethan to take them into his mouth which he would have gladly done if she were ever to offer. Ethan found his rock-hard cock pressing tightly into his boxer briefs aching to be released at the sight of this tanned goddess. Her body was toned and tanned all over, and Ethan briefly wondered how many times he'd missed this opportunity over the last few months.

Without consciously realizing it, Ethan had dropped his athletic shorts to the ground, fished out his cock from his boxer briefs and began stroking it while he continued to gaze into the telescope at his sexy neighbor. As his scanning continued to move down her body, Ethan's breath became ragged when he realized that not only was his neighbor sunbathing in the nude, but that she had pulled her feet up with her legs spread open and was currently massaging her pussy and clit in a consistent circular motion.

Ethan carefully, quickly, scanned back to her face, and he instantly recognized the open mouth of pleasure he saw. Ethan imagined sliding his cock into that open mouth as his strokes became more fervent. As he began to scan back down her body, Ethan was overcome with pleasure as he felt his orgasm hit with full force. In hindsight, Ethan realized it may have been one of the most powerful orgasms he had ever had. Jizz flew from his cock with force and splattered over the balcony in front of him. Ethan collapsed for a moment. He found himself too stunned, by what he'd just seen and done, to move.

It didn't take long, however, for Ethan to get back to the telescope to see where his sexy neighbor was at in her own pleasure cycle. But as Ethan found his way back to his neighbor's back deck, he found his search coming up empty. She was gone.