All Comments on 'Heart of Steel Ch. 02'

by HammerGod

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Great description of how he got it back together and all i liked it verymuch. Is there going to be another part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just Desserts

I liked this a lot. Sad the cops did not believe him, I'd like to see a good relationship with Maul and the three tormentors brought to justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ratings

Never mind what ratings you might be getting. Write what you want, what you are interested in, what is on your mind. That is all that matters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Preference.

To be honest, I liked the first one more. To me, there was more turmoil, and emotions within the story. You need to add a plot twist soon to add some interest in the story. Nonetheless, this story was well-written. I'll give you a five due to how good the last one was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
@HammerGod

Regarding the ratings of the 1st chapter: It had to much "offtopic"-story, I believe. When people open the chapters, they want, well, kinky content - even when the rest helps to built up a good story.

And I hope I'm not putting this in too harsh words, but you tend to include always the same content in your stories - there's the ball torture, there's the strapon part etc. The girls in the storys also follow similiar archetypes: There's the kind one, the brutal one, the cold queen and so on. Try to make the individual stories more unique, if possible. I know that that's harder than it sounds. I also would suggest to put more text into the pain and the realted feelings. You write a lot about the sex, but foot worship or whippings are just "mentioned".

To make that clear: You are among my favorite authors here and I read your texts because I like them.

flaw600flaw600over 11 years ago
I liked this better

Personally, I liked this chapter, but not, perhaps, for the reasons you may think. I don't think the 1st chapter should've been listed under BDSM. 'Cause it wasn't. It was definitely nonconsent and should've been listed as such. You probably would've gotten higher ratings that way. This chapter however has a lot more BDSM content in it, plus just more plot to it too. Keep going and don't let ratings bother you too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
screw the negative comments or ratings.

You are such a great writer. You need to write something like a real book, something that you could actually make money on, say without all the porn aspects in it( not saying that i dont love all that) I have loved everything that you have written. You just write whatever you want. You will have Negative critics out there no matter what. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Yay

bajablasterbajablasteralmost 3 years ago

Your depictions of trust issues and opening up about these kinds of experiences are (compared to my experience) incredibly spot on. Eroticism aside, it feels incredibly uplifting to read something and feel so recognized and felt. Both your strength as a writer and as a person in being able to create this are amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous