All Comments on 'Hearts and Flowers'

by Foxee Browne

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CAP811CAP811over 17 years ago
nice read

Well-written, plausible, an ending that was nice and hot if predictable.

weiqiweiqiover 17 years ago

Great story in may ways -- very realistic as well as hot. When I was 20 (I'm male) many 39 yo's seemed 'out of my league' not 'too old..' eg. Mrs. Robinson (rip, AB). Two constructuve quibbles: 1)why the leopard heals and make-up? 2)Jordan was smitten without them --. what *did* draw Jordan to Hope? This is the best of lit.com -- I can imagine being either Jordan or Hope. Please keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lovely

Intriguing - very well developed characters in a well thought out plot, which makes it a smooth and highly enjoyable read. Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved it!

I give you kudos, you turned me on, and made me read a story!! haha! I hate reading, but my face is red now from leaning on my hand while I read that whole story! LOVED IT!! :)

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
SIMPLE

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOUR SHORT STORIES IS THE FACT THAT YOU AREN'T TRYING TO WOW YOUR READERS WITH BIG FANCY WORDS AND PHRASES THAT CAUSES TO HAVE TO GOOGLE FOR A MEANING. MOST OF US DIDN'T GRADUATE THE BIG FANCY COLLEGES WITH LITERARY DEGREES, BUT AT LEAST I WAS AN EDITOR FOR YEARS WITH BOTH MAJOR PUBLISHING COMPANY AND OUTDOOR MAGAZINE. SO I KNOW A GOOD STORY WHEN I READ ONE. I LIKE YOUR WRITING AND AM GOING TO ENJOY READING EVERY ONE OF YOUR STORIES. I WISH YOU WERE STILL WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The story reads like it could happen. I do not dance and feel I would be foolish to try. I do like the scenario of the older woman finding a younger man to date. This is classic cougar and cub with her just finding him and he loving her. If this writer is female, is this her secret fantasy? The best young lover will be this kind and love her in anyway he can that she likes to try at least twice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous