Hearts of Malice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zahira didn't last long after that. She moaned a demeaning slur as her balls churned a massive load that she dumped deep inside Sofia's asshole, spurts after spurts of thick semen repainting the Princess' insides white.

Even after her orgasm had fully subsided, Zahira stayed hilted inside Sofia and the Princess could feel her cock soften slightly then harden again swiftly after. With a wet pop, Zahira's cock exited Sofia's sore hole.

Sofia gasped and her eyes grew wide as Zahira's cock brushed against the lips of her very eager cunt. Very slowly, Zahira's bulbous tip stretched her unused entrance and the Princess began to panic.

"I could ram my cock forward, claim your cunt and breed you. I could and you would be powerless to stop me. I know you even want it." Zahira stated factually. "I could... but I won't."

Sofia relaxed as Zahira made good on her words, her cock moving away from the forbidden fruit.

"I guess I'll just dump another load in your bowels, slut."

Zahira's cock easily slid back in Sofia's stretched asshole and the foreigner wasted no time, savagely pounding the worn out Princess.

--------------------

Sofia was relaxing in the warm water of the pool in her personal bathroom. The Princess had always liked water. Taking a bath had never failed to make her feel at ease and rested. With a happy sigh, Sofia closed her eyes and let herself sink in the water until she was fully submerged, her long blonde hair floating around her messily like tentacles.

When she couldn't hold her breath anymore, Sofia rose to the surface with a push from her legs. She took a deep breath to refill her emptied lungs then her eyes snapped open. The Princess was reveling in the peace and quiet of her bathroom. Only her breath that steadily made her chest rise and fall disturbed the absolute silence of the room.

But then Sofia frowned angrily. "Your schemes are pathetic, stupid inferior human being." She said, poorly imitating Urilesh's manners and disturbing voice. "Says the demon stuck inside my sister's body." She finished in her own voice.

With the back of her hand Sofia splashed some water away from her. "We'll see how much you need me and how much I need you, fiend."

Sofia disappeared under the water once more and re-emerged out of breath. She cleared her throat before speaking in a high-pitched parody of her sister's, and her own, voice. "Look at me! I'm a dungler dumb as a horse but everyone thinks I'm a lovable goofball, hee-hee!"

The Princess slammed her fist in the water, splashing water around her. "And lucky, on top of that." Her lips and nose were twisted in disgust as Sofia pictured her sister in her mind. "But that won't last, Sister. One of these days shall be mine."

"And you, Father?" She asked the empty pool. "Will you still think of yourself so much better than me, even now?"

Sofia scoffed at her own bitterness and shook her head. "Inconsequential, all of them. Roadblocks and stepping stones."

One of Sofia's hands disappeared under the water and began to gently fondle her pussy lips. She gasped from the gentle pleasure that radiated from her crotch, then her other hand went to her small breasts, kneading them.

Sofia's shoulders slumped when one of her fingers entered her pussy, quickly joined by a second one. The Princess wiggled her fingers in the shallow depths of her pussy, careful not to damage the proof of her virginity. The hand on her breast roughly pinched her nipple and she squirmed happily.

Under the expert stimulation from her hands, Sofia's breath became ragged and her legs wobbled. Sofia very temporarily stopped masturbating as she lifted herself out of the pool. She laid down on the tiled floor and her hand swiftly went back down her crotch, this time ignoring her eager cunt and instead heading toward her tight asshole.

The Princess pushed one finger against the puckered hole and the entrance quickly yielded. The pain and pleasure from the anal penetration was intensified from her other hand going to town on her breasts, mauling, pinching and twisting brutally.

Gritting her teeth, Sofia managed to push a second finger in her obscenely tight ass then she wasted no time fingerfucking her asshole. Cute moans filled the silent room as the Princess pleasured herself using both her sensitive breasts and her delightfully deviant hole.

Sofia's legs twisted and jerked on their own as the Princess approached her climax. She held her breath as she desperately pushed herself closer and closer to her orgasm, until finally it overtook her. Sofia's whole body tensed and lifted itself from the ground, her mouth opened wide in an orgasmic O face as she came from her own selfish attention.

When the Princess caught her breath again and recovered from her self-induced orgasm, she sat cross-legged on the edge of the pool, a smile on her face.

--------------------

"I will not make you my heir."

The King's words were like daggers that stabbed Sofia's heart, but the Princess let nothing show on her face. Poker-faced, Sofia held the King's gaze for a minute, then she lowered her eyes, focusing them on the wooden floor of the King's bedroom, and smiled melancholically.

"May I at least know why, Father?"

"You are acting like power is a rightful blessing, a toy that can be waved around and flaunted. The truth is that it's a snake that whispers in your mind and coils around your body, corrupting your every thought and act. You don't have what it takes to keep this snake at arm's length." The King explained in brutal honesty.

Sofia couldn't help but smirk angrily, rancor building up in her chest. Even though she had been fully expecting her Father to serve her such bullshit and while she repeated herself that she cared little about her Father's opinion of her, deep down she felt terribly betrayed. Betrayed and legitimated.

"I am pained that you have such a poor opinion of me, Father. Do you truly believe that Elisa will be a better ruler than me?"

"Don't put words in my mouth, Sofia. The burden of the crown shall not go to your sister either."

The scheming Princess definitely didn't expect that. Her mother had lost her ability to bear children after the birth of Sofia and her twin, and that left her Father with only two daughters as potential heir. As apparently neither found favor with him, Sofia wondered what the King's intention was.

"I'm confused, Father. Where else could the crown go if it isn't on Elisa's head or mine?"

The King let out a pained sigh. "This question had been haunting my mind for weeks, Sofia. And I'm afraid I still don't have a good answer to it."

The Princess joined her hands and let her chin rest on them. She held back a smile, reveling in the King's uncertainty. If her Father couldn't make up his mind, she would be more than happy to choose in his stead.

"I am disappointed, of course. But I know that your decision will be the best, Father." Sofia convincingly lied.

"You have every right to be angry at me, Sofia. This is merely a result of my poor judgment. I wish I could fix everything, but I'm running out of time. I know this is unfair, but I'm asking you to be patient. With time I'm sure you'll mature and become worthy of the duty."

Sofia said nothing. She had no doubt that the throne was rightfully hers, even if her Father thought otherwise. She was going to sit on this throne, no matter what the cost would be.

The King sighed sadly. "This is all I wished to discuss with you, Sofia. You can take your leave."

The Princess gracefully bowed, then turned around and took a few steps towards the door. She suddenly stopped and spun around, facing the King once more.

"You may have given up, Father, but I haven't. I still hope you'll recover. And maybe you'll even be able to see me become worthy of your crown."

Without waiting for an answer, Sofia left the room. As she walked down the long hallway that led away from her Father's room, a wide grin stretched her lips. What was one more lie in the grand scheme of things?

--------------------

"The skank and the knight are in an intimate relationship.

It may serve our interests.

Lay low."

Those were the words hastily written on a piece of paper that Sofia found on the floor of her bedroom as she woke in the morning. Sighing, the Princess burned the piece of paper with a candle, destroying evidence that had been stupidly created.

As she pushed open the door of her room and headed toward the dinning room where her breakfast was already probably waiting for her, Sofia smiled to herself. The sun was already peaking through the windows of the hallway, a bright day ahead of the Princess.

And she wasn't going to lay low.

--------------------

Hey,

Thank you for reading this chapter.

Honestly, this chapter was a gamble. I chose to cast aside most characters we have been following for the first three chapters and replace them with an almost completely new cast. Of course, this was done to show "the other side of the coin", but can I make this story interesting without Loretta's gentle awkwardness and her relationship with Elisa? You tell me.

Anyway, the cat is now fully out of the bag and the whole plot has been exposed. Things will begin to move very fast in the next chapters.

Also, in the first drafts Zahira wasn't supposed to have a dick, instead wielding a mighty dildo. But her having a dick made writing the scene much easier, so I changed my mind. Why does she have a dick plotwise? The fuck if I know.

Next chapter we'll be back on the nice guys' side, don't worry.

And as always, feedback and comments are much appreciated.