Heat Wave

Story Info
Neighbors cool & heat up totally with seaman husband.
2.8k words
3.98
6.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heat Wave

"Magda, your polyester top is making me sweat."

"Wait. What are you doing? Your boyfriend is watching."

~~~~~~~

The end of June packed a twelve-day heat wave with each day no cooler than ninety. My wife Magda and I lived in an apartment building. Each apartment has its own air conditioning, except for ours. We depended on fans moving hot air around.

Even before the intolerable heat wave, Magda had two friends who visited her daily so I got to know them too. One, Erin, was a short and plump yet curvy dirty blond. She began hugging and flirting with me soon after we met. If I weren't the "forsake all others" type, I would have easily fulfilled all her needs and openings.

The other was a tall, slim yet shapely, Dutch woman, Noor -- short for Eleanora. Though in her early fifties, I found her elegant movements and surprising Southern accent attractive. She was much more reserved about hugs and showing affection. Despite her "good girl" persona; she had a smoldering and casual attitude about sex being simple exercise. She often managed to bring up her husband's prowess and how sexually satisfied she was.

I enjoyed her openness, but often got aroused when she began describing exactly how her husband made her cum when he opened her flower, or filled her mouth. My dick would tent my slacks and she'd smile as she pretended not to notice as I pretended not to notice her not noticing.

When she "confessed" he made her enjoy anal, my wife questioned how that was possible as she never allowed that or could imagine enjoying it. I saw that as a future opportunity to explore and expand her puckered resistance.

Noor also complained when her husband was out to sea for ten months at a time. She casually stared at my groin while yearning for her skilled husband. Magda enjoyed my struggle a little too much. She swore off blow jobs soon after we married and wasn't interested in sex during three of four weeks a month. Noor seemed to always want sex and her mood revealed when she got some.

Poor Ned, Noor's husband, seemed to have a lower sex drive than Noor. He also seemed embarrassed when she publically sang his praises. When I knew he was out to sea, I wondered about Noor's sporadic, elated mood swings. I began to assume she had a potent vibrator to help her along. With her apartment above mine, we could hear her movements. When I turned off the TV, I could also hear her buzzing companion. She was always all smiles the next day and her model walk and hips' swings were especially animated.

The fourth day into our heat wave, Noor invited us up for a pity brunch in her cooled rooms. It was ninety-two that morning so of course we accepted. Her room was at a cool eighty. I was surprised to meet another sailor there. Noor was about 5'10", but Nash had to be at least 6'6" and 290 pounds. The gentle smiles and affectionate touches helped me quickly realize that Noor had help for her vibrator. When we took food to the living room, Noor sat on Nash's lap. Was she showing off or trying to tempt me? Within an hour, she was gently kissing him -- first on the cheek, then on the lips. Magda smiled, but was not surprised.

Noor said that Ned had asked his close friend Nash to look in on his wife and help her with any problems. When Noor started talking about how gentle Nash was despite his size as she stared at his crotch, she made it clear what kind of help she needed and got. I had to wonder if hers was an open marriage, or Ned just allowed her to satisfy her high sex drive with anyone or only with his friend, or if she were just flat out cheating on Ned. Before I figured it out, her air conditioning went out with a loud startling pop.

When Nash and I tried to revive her a/c, it kept tripping a breaker. She broke out four fans and iced drinks. It was now ninety-five outside. As the room temperature climbed up from eighty, our clothing became soaked in sweat.

Nash and I were in shorts and Polo shirts. Noor was in long, black slacks and a tank top over her C+ boobs. Magda was in sports shorts and a halter top. Despite having small B cups, she showed shallow yet long cleavage. Noor asked if she'd had a boob job since they looked bigger than usual. When she asked Nash to confirm, I knew that Magda had met him before and knew about his helping Noor. My stomach churned at the thought that my shy wife was also involved with him, or them. She had tamped my sex drive and I got used to a loveless marriage.

Maybe helped by some drinks loosening her lips, Magda smiled and said Aunt Flow just visited, so her boobs were naturally bigger for the week. My jaw dropped a bit at her candor with a stranger, but everyone else laughed. Much sexual tension broke.

Dripping sweat, Noor said, "We're all friends here and this is just too hot without a/c." She unzipped and dropped her slacks in front of us. Then she removed her top and started fanning herself in just her pink panties. After wiping sweat from under and around her plump, bare tits, she removed Nash's shirt before sitting back on his lap. My cock throbbed.

I removed my shirt and we stared at my wife. She chose to stay covered. Noor got us more cold drinks then stood behind Magda with a cool cloth. "Are you sure you're cool enough," she asked? Magda nervously nodded and put her drink down. "Magda, your polyester top is making me sweat." She rubbed the cooling cloth over Magda's neck then between her tits. Why didn't my wife object when Noor wrapped a hand around a sheltered boob? "Wow. These are so warm." She stretched the halter top down, over my passionless wife's right tit and showed us her nude bra.

"Wait. What are you doing? Your boyfriend is watching." Noor ignored the comment, reached into Magda's bra, and extracted a near C cup tit with soft, but stiffening nipple. She lifted and wiped my wife's tit as Nash watched. The monthly size boost also reshapes her tit and makes it more titillating. Magda's mouth dropped open, yet she didn't cover up. She barely glanced at me, yet stared into Nash's smiling eyes as they stared at her stiffening nipple. Maybe Noor's bigger tits and pointy nipples around her ears helped her stay exposed despite her racing heart. Noor reached into her other cup and extracted, lifted, and wiped my wife's other tit as we all watched. My cock twitched at her exposure and lack of resistance.

"There, doesn't that feel cooler? You don't need this heat trap anymore." She untied the halter knot on her back and lifted the halter off. "This looks uncomfortable too," she said as she unclipped and removed Magda's bra. She helped Magda stand and shake her tits as Magda stared and smiled at Nash's natural, swelling reaction. Standing behind her, she reached into the front of Magda's shorts, pulled her legs apart, and checked the heat around her vulva then cupped her pussy inside her panties. "It's hot and muggy down here," she said as she pushed Magda's shorts and panties to her feet.

"Hun, help her out of her clothes as I get another cold cloth." Magda gasped then stood naked and mouth agape as Nash removed her shoes and lifted her leg high as he casually stared into her swollen, shaved pussy. Without resistance and with a growing smile, she leaned on his bare shoulders, then stood tall. Unashamed being the first one fully naked, she glanced at me and simply looked around, apparently confused about what to do next. Tits colliding sweetly as she hustled back, Noor smiled, "You may's well help Nash out of his clothes, hun." My wife eagerly bent for his tented shorts ensuring her tits rubbed his belly.

His shorts jammed on his stiff cock, so, smiling, Magda reached in and shifted it until his bishop appeared above his waistline. As she held his cock, Noor reached between Magda's legs and wiped her pussy with the cool cloth. I watched my blushing wife push Nash's shorts past his cock and snug balls. Keeping her legs stiff let Noor spread and wiped between her cheeks, then rubbed her wrinkled hole as I watched from behind. Seeing the lusty view of my wife's swelling pussy from behind made my cock throb as she rubbed his cock along her face. Noor handed me the cloth as she rimmed Magda. What happened to her "disgusting" anal attitude? She mumbled to me, "Wet this for me, Mike? Then we need to cool you down too."

Seconds later, I returned with the cool cloth and found Noor licking euphoric Magda's brown hole and fingering her pussy as Magda licked and sucked Nash's cock with blinded enthusiasm. A minute later, he sucked and nibbled on her nipples while she jerked him. I froze at the busy players, then took some photos. Maybe Magda just needed another woman in bed to open her up? My cock was about to rip through my shorts. Noor turned to me, silently fished my cock out of my shorts and slowly stroked it as she struggled to get the rest of my clothes off. When I stepped out of my clothes, she caught my rebounding cock in her mouth and sucked me warmly as her tongue circled it.

By then, Nash had a finger in my wife's ass as she sucked him into her throat and moaned. Noor mumbled, "Mike, you didn't think we forgot you, did you?" She swallowed and took me into her throat. I reached over her back and pushed her panties off -- the last of all of our clothes. My wife, who never swallowed and rarely sucked cock, eagerly sucked the stranger. Both naked women began humming SUPERSTAR at once, as if rehearsed. In seconds, both of us filled our recipients' bellies with several spurts and final, loud grunts. We collapsed on our woman as they both swallowed.

Moments later, under the direct flow of the fans, we all began gentle caresses and silent kisses all around. Nash put Magda on her back and lifted her legs onto his shoulders as he aligned his stiffening cock with her moist pussy. Noor straddled her face with her wet pussy. When she bent to lick Nash's cock as it entered my shy wife, her pussy bloomed and I easily slid my cock in her cock sleeve. Though it was looser than Magda's, her muscles still crushed my cock nicely. Nash and I began to fuck in sync and our women began to gasp. Magda sucked the fresh nectar from Noor and licked my balls every time I slammed Noor's wrinkled hole.

When Nash circled my wife's clit and she circled Noor's, their gasping brought me and Nash close to our breathless releases. Until the front door lock clicked. I was facing the door so I was first to see Ned, Noor's husband, take a step inside and freeze. His mouth dropped as he stared then said, "What the fuck is doing here? Nash, I ask you to take care of wife. Who you fucking under you? Wife, someone fucking you too? I not get early leave for this."

Nash said, "This is neighbor, Missy or Meggy, and husband is in your wife."

Noor stood, releasing my cock with a pop, and ran to embrace Ned. "Welcome, husband. You not remember our neighbors, MAGDA and Mike? Remember you said you liked her ass? Now I made it ready for you. They want to see your cock first. You show us." She kissed him as she released his slacks and pushed them and boxers down. He pulled off shirt and let the door close as his soft yet big cock swung.

As he stepped out of his clothes, Magda gasped at the size of his swelling manhood. "Noor, you weren't lying about the size of his cock. That won't fit in my mouth or pussy."

Ned answered, "Too late for mouth. You had to get it before it swelled. No worry. It will fit

pussy and ass."

I gulped, "You want to fuck my wife too? Her asshole is tiny and tight. She always says it's an exit only, so it's not going there. Yesterday, I would have socked you for looking at my naked wife, worse for preparing to shove that monster in her. Today, I want pictures of you trying."

Nash's cock still in her, Magda said, "Hey, I get a vote in this. Bring me that cock, Ned. I want to feel it and make it cum on me before you try to fuck me. Your wife promised me a chance if I let Mike fuck her. Oops." Ned walked close to Magda, big cock swinging. Noor looked at me and blushed. As Magda grabbed her dream cock and Nash fucked her furiously, Noor wrapped an arm and a leg around me as she grabbed my cock with her free hand and pushed it into her warmth. Every time I paused with my cock fully buried in her, I took a pic of my wife and the monster cock. I caught it with the tip in her mouth and the first long spurt on her smiling face and tits. Her last comment still echoed in my head.

As my wife gleefully licked Ned's bishop, Nash built up to his climax with brief pauses to suck her tits covered in Ned's goo. When he bit her nipple, he found the final push she needed to send a jolt to her swollen clit. She gasped, convulsed, and clamped his cock which pushed him to climax just seconds after she did. His glutes squeezed hard as he pulsed several ropes of his cum in her demanding pussy.

When he slid out of her, gasping, Ned pushed him aside, folded his huge cock under him, and put his face against her messy pussy. I caught a photo of the first of Nash's cum pouring onto his hungry tongue. He licked her swollen lips, pushed two fingers into her making her cum and shudder again as he forced more cream pie into his mouth. Nash, meanwhile, offered his sticky cock to my wife and she licked and sucked him clean. I wondered why she didn't do that to me.

Magda watched as I forcefully fucked Noor in front of her. Watching Ned eat Nash's cum added to Noor's bliss and she came as she watched my wife suck her cum off Nash. With his cock cleaned, Nash got under Noor's legs as her husband kept lapping my wife's pussy. He then pulled me to him and sucked my cock clean of Noor's cum.

Once we all caught our breaths, we saw Ned was still fingering and eating my wife. He managed to get a finger in her ass without complaint. He rolled on his back with his finger still in her ass and her pussy riding his mouth. His cock stood up straight and stiff.

Nash only had to kneel to get his mouth around Ned's bishop with little effort. As he sucked off Ned, I went in front of my wife and offered her my cleaned, yet dripping, cock as a test. She eagerly licked and sucked it. As it grew to full size, she sucked it into her throat -- something she hadn't done in years. Maybe something permanent and good is coming out of this hot weather encounter. Nash fingered Ned's ass, milked him and swallowed several pulses of fresh cum. My wife fingered my ass, something she never did before, and milked me until I filled her mouth. She opened wide to show me my cum then smiled and shocked me as she swallowed.

Still riding Ned's mouth, Magda said, "NEXT time, we'll invite Erin to join us. She's been begging me to let her fuck Mike, but I thought he was too straight to consider it. Now we all know better. Don't worry, Ned. We'll help watch out and comfort Noor too when you're out to sea. Noor, did Nash leave any of my husbands cum in you for me? Bring me your pussy."

We gathered under the fans as I dreamed about Erin's pussy and my wife giving me head and ass.

===== 9 hours 15:00 5/2/23 ===== 2790 words ======

12/12/22 seminal image: visiting Noor and her bf Nash in heat wave; swaps?