Heather and Anita Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls begin to consolidate their living arrangements.
2k words
4.16
4.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather

Anita has the rest of the week off work so I decided that we would get on the train and go to my flat. A few days together would enable us to work out how the relationship would work. I think we could be friends, Dom / sub in the bedroom (or wherever) and friends at other times. In the natural order of things she is so submissive I would be the leader even if we just shared a flat. Maybe Dom indoors and friends when we are out unless I want it otherwise. Yes obedient and dutiful indoors and a friend and confidant outside. The best if both worlds!

I packed a few things for her before we walked the short distance through the rain to the station. We travelled mainly in silence, holding hands, occasionally smiling at each other. Both deep in our own thoughts. With just one change of trains we arrived in Reading, a bus ride and a short walk to my top flat. We were tired, sweaty and grubby, in need of a bath.

"Take your shoes off," I said as I sat down. "You can do it a bit sexier than that, put them on again, stand there and take them off properly." I lay back and smiled at her as she stood on one leg and removed her left shoe, she put it down carefully and took the other one off. "Crawl to me, slowly," I could see why the master liked us crawling.

"Chin up, look at me," I kissed her. Starting at the top I slowly unfastened her blouse. She knelt with her legs apart and her hands on her thighs. When I reached the last button and shrugged the blouse off exposing a functional bra. We can do better than that, I'll take her to my shop and buy something better. I lifted her chin and kissed her again, "Take the bra off," I ordered.

I pinched both nipples, she does have glorious tits. "Take my shoes off," it will be such a relief to get them off. She slowly unbuckled the ankle strap and eased my shoe off, kissing my foot as she did it. After she took the other one off she licked that foot. "Between the toes, massage my feet. Lay flat on your stomach." This is heaven. Who needs sex! Well I do but this is fine for now.

"Take your skirt off, don't stop licking my feet." She managed it so remained wearing a pair of knickers. "Would you like to play with your pussy?"

"Oh yes please mistress," she replied.

"Put your hand in your knickers and play with your clit, no insertion." I took my dress off and knelt between her knees. My bra was a lot sexier than hers, I took my boobs out, by pushing the bra cups to the side, kissed the top of her head and directed her mouth to my nipple. I removed her hand from her pussy and replaced it with mine, she was very wet. God this is wonderful, I need my pussy seeing to but I want to keep her waiting. In the past if I had a man who would go down on me I would make sure my pussy was clean and fresh, now I was revelling in having Anita suck and lick my not so clean pussy. But not yet.

I sat on the floor. "Take my knickers off, how do they smell?"

"Wonderful mistress," she lied. They smelt horrible, I know that.

"Lay on your stomach with your head between my legs, do not touch my pussy, you may smell it."

"Yes mistress," she replied while getting on her stomach. I opened my legs and closed them when her head was in between holding it short of my pussy. "Tongue out, lick what you can." She licked my thighs where she could reach. I crossed my legs and held her neck. "Look at me, put your tongue out." I kept eye contact wanting to make sure I was not cutting her blood supply to the brain. It did show my control over her.

I opened my legs. "You may lick my cunt," I graciously allowed. I put my head back and closed my eyes. I played with my nipples and enjoyed the relaxation. Allowing my mind to wander I reclined and until I was approaching climax stayed that way and then my pussy tightened and I hit the peak. I closed my legs to hold her away from my pussy. "Good girl pour some wine and run me a bath."

She reluctantly got up and walked to the fridge, "Pour one for yourself," I offered benevolently. She came back with the wine, I took mine and sent her to the bathroom.

"Mistress, your bath is run," Anita said.

"Thank you," I walked to the bathroom to test the temperature of the bath. "Not hot enough, stupid, put some more hot water in." I slapped her arse as she bent over to turn the tap on. When the temperature was correct I got in. "Wash me," using a flannel she washed me all over taking great care of my boobs and pussy. I gave her my shampoo and she washed my hair. She dried me and brushed and dried my hair.

"That's much better but I can't have you touching me until you are a good bit cleaner. Go and stand in the bath." I poured shower gel onto my hands and started rubbing it on her shoulders. I covered her body in this manner. As she did I paid particular attention to tits and pussy. "Kneel," I washed the soap off with the shower head, wet her hair and washed it. I dried her and brushed and dried her hair.

"There that's better, you are presentable now. I suppose you want an orgasm?"

"Yes please mistress, thank you," she sounded relieved.

I sat her on a dining chair, went into the bedroom and returned with my only sex toy, a vibrator. I handed it to her and made myself comfortable sitting opposite. "You wanted an orgasm, now is your chance, if you amuse me enough doing it you will be rewarded." She did not look too pleased, perhaps she was hoping I would help. That's life.

She brought herself off in quite an amusing manner, amusing if you have my sense of humour. "Excellent wash it and we will get some clothes on and go out for something to eat." I dressed her mainly from her suitcase but did lend her some stockings and suspenders of mine.

"For the rest of the evening you will address me as Heather and we will just be two girls having an evening of fun."

"Yes mis...Heather."

I slapped her arse and smiled. "Good girl."

We had a good night out, returned a bit drunk and giggly and with just rudimentary ablutions fell naked into bed. We kissed, Anita started sucking my nipples. I managed to work my fingers down to her pussy and was soon hearing the splashing of her wetness and her cries of "Oh God," as she came. She immediately dived down to suck my pussy, fingers in me and mouth on my clit and I could hear the splashing of my juices. Her arse was now in reach so I inserted a finger into her bum hole followed by my thumb in her pussy.

"Yeeeeeoooowwww," I came rather wetly all over Anita's face. "Don't stop." I ordered, she carried on sucking my clit and fingering my pussy. I came again with a yell, slammed my legs together and slapped her arse. "Enough, clean up and go to sleep," I told her. We slept holding each other.

Anita

What have I let myself in for? My stomach was churning, every time I thought back to last night my heart beat faster and my pussy tingled and moistened. Do I want to be Heather's full time slave? Do I want to find another job? It will take some time to work up to the position I have now of head waitress / assistant manager. It's a big change. Fuck it I need a change! I'm in a rut, going nowhere, this could be just the kick up the arse I need or the smack on the bum. I've made my mind up, this is the life for me.

Quite a journey on trains and buses and carrying my case up three flights of stairs seemed impossible but finally we made it to Heather's flat. Time for a sit down with a cup of tea followed by a long hot bath. In my dreams, I didn't even get to sit down. She had me take my shoes off, twice, standing up. The first time wasn't sexy enough!

I had to crawl to her and kneel in front of her while she took my blouse off. Slowly undoing the buttons while looking at me with a slight smile. I was looking down, sometimes looking at her without lifting my head. Oh God I could feel it building up, my pussy was tingling. I removed my bra exposing my erect nipples. She kissed me first and then pinched my nipples.

I took her shoes off and licked her feet while laying on my stomach, you don't get lower than this, do you? While in this position I had to wriggle my skirt off, my tender nipples rubbing against the carpet. I was down to my knickers. Licking her feet wasn't as bad as it sounds considering the journey we had done.

She allowed me to play with my pussy. She took her dress off and got her tits out and I got up and sucked her nipples, they still looked a bit tender so I was careful, more than she had been with mine. I took her knickers off and was made to smell them, she asked what they smelt like, I said lovely or some such inane comment, they did not smell nice at all.

She held my neck in a vice-like grip between her thighs why she looked into my eyes, into my soul, into my heart. I felt light headed, My pussy was pouring juices, I could feel them running down my thighs, I was close to climax when she released me and made me lick her pussy.

When she was done I had to bathe her, having had a smacked bum for not having the right water temperature. I had been so close, I washed her and dried her and did her hair. There she stood naked and beautiful and satisfied, just looking at her made me moist again. I on the other hand was naked, smelly and in need.

In the bath of not very warm water I stood while she soaped me, her hands all over me and although they dwelt around my pussy and tits not for long enough. I knelt while she washed my hair and then rinsed me off. She dried me and did my hair and makeup, I felt quite pampered. There we both were clean and wholesome when she supposed I wanted to cum. Damn right I did. She gave me a vibrator and told me to get on with it. No, no that's not what I wanted, not how I wanted to cum.

To add to the ignominy she would reward me if I amused her. Fuck you I am going to cum for my pleasure not yours. I did and she was obviously amused as she took me out and we had a good girls night out. We behaved just like two girls having a good time although it must be said she made most of the decisions which she probably would have done anyway.

We were drunk, naked and in bed, I sucked Heather's nipples, she fingered my pussy until I climaxed. I kissed down her body until I reached her pussy. I put an increasing number of fingers in her and sucked on her clit until she shouted in ecstasy followed by don't stop. I didn't and she came again gripping my head with her thighs again to stop me. We slept.