Heather and Anita Ch. 09

Story Info
Heather, Anita and Michelle get news and more from master.
1.6k words
4.43
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anita

I was blindfolded with my hands tied to the bed above my head and my legs spread and tied to the corners. I had been like this for ages, Heather had tied me, kissed me, licked me, sucked my nipples and fingered my pussy, I love her. Now she has left me in a state of declining horniness.

How long has it been? Hours, perhaps? She got me all worked up and left me, that's not fair. She is my superior, my dominant, my controller and I love it. I felt her hair on my thighs before her tongue reached my pussy which responded by rehydrating. Yes, hit me baby, I didn't say it out loud. "Yes, mummy, thank you," I breathed. Her tongue worked around my clit and I was fast approaching climax.

"Bing bong," fuck that's someone at the door, and I bet it's not Avon calling. "Don't answer it, mummy, please, leave it, they'll go away." she ignored me and I watched her go to the door. Oh God shut the bedroom door for fucks sake they can see in!

I watched Heather open the door while trying to squeeze my knees together to hide my pussy. It was Michelle at the door, she walked in, looked across at me. "Good morning Anita," she said as though I was fully dressed sitting at the dining room table. She came into the bedroom and sat on the bed, leaned over and kissed me. "It's a beautiful morning, much too nice to be lying around in bed."

Heather came in and sat on the other side of me, inserting a finger in my pussy she sucked my nipple. I felt subordinate to both of them, I am submissive to both of them. I felt helpless, they could do what they wanted to me, it was wonderful. Hands, mouths all over me, boobs and pussy were divinely assaulted.

"I have had a message from master," for fuck sake not now, I'll listen to messages from anybody after I have finished, finish me please. He wants to see you both, he has a proposition.

"Please, please, please, not now, please just finish me, make me climax and we can talk about anything you want." Michelle looked at Heather and they both burst out laughing, for a brief second I thought they were going to make me suffer, Heather dived into my pussy and Michelle on my tits. "Yeeeeeeeeeeooowwwwwwww," at last, long last I had a wonderful climax.

Michelle started her serious conversation sitting on our bed while playing with my nipple and Heather with two fingers in my pussy.

"Right master would like to meet with the two of you to discuss mine and your future. He knows your situation so you have the choice whether you go as his submissives or not." She told us.

"When?" Heather asked.

"This afternoon, he will pick us up."

"Okay then," said Heather on my behalf as well. Heather does make the decisions and I'm glad and I'm glad that her fingers are in my pussy bringing me to the boil again and Michelle is toying with my nipple and I don't have to make decisions. I climaxed again.

"Thank you ladies, now would you mind untying me so I can get ready to go out?

"What do you think Michelle? We don't need her to make decisions, and some time with master, just the two of us, would be fun. We could leave her here and have a good time. It would be nice to feel his hand on my bum again." She kissed me and started to leave.

"Stop, no, don't leave me," I pleaded with a shout. The pair of them burst out laughing and came and untied me, bitches.

Heather

We were sitting drinking tea when master phoned to say he was waiting for us outside. Michelle sat beside him with me and Anita in the back and he drove us to a house not too far away from the centre or the university. We parked on the drive and master let us in with the key.

The house was half furnished, we wandered around, there were four big bedrooms, en-suites and bathrooms, it had everything, utility room, sun lounge, even a sauna. It was absolutely wonderful, has master hired this to have his wicked way with us? I hope so.

"Go out the back and look out there," he told the three of us, giving Michelle a key. We went outside and there was another building, a separate miniature house, one bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, lounge etc. Again it was beautiful but why show us?

We all sat down, Anita made a brew and master told us his plans. "Michelle has to find somewhere to stay for the last two years of her course, perhaps longer if she wants to stay on. We have bought this house and our idea is that you two look after it for us and Michelle stays with you, either in the granny flat," he looked at Michelle and laughed, "or in the house." He gave us some time to digest this.

"You want us to stay here?" I said.

"Yes, your job will be to look after and maintain the place, help out with Michelle so she gets no excess stress as she does her course. You will not pay rent and at the end of her time in Reading we will sort something out."

"Will we be expected to be your slaves as part of our rent?" I enjoyed being his submissive but not being forced to. Master was very angry.

"That you think that of me I find disgusting, I do not need to do that, nor would I do that, all my girls can walk away when they want as you know. You will not be expected to do anything above what I have said."

"I'm sorry sir," I said, I know he is not like that.

"We are going into town for lunch and to give you time to think about it, jump in the car."

Wow this was too good to be true and I have always believed things that seem too good to be true usually are too good to be true. I will have to discuss it with Anita although she is no good at making decisions.

"You don't have to make decisions now, tomorrow will do. Michele and I are going back to the house for some fun, you can come with us if you want." he said. We should go home and discuss this massive decision for our future, it is so important.

"Oh yes please sir we will come with you!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, yes," was Anita's contribution.

We jumped into the car and sped off to the house. "Bring my case in, Heather," he instructed, putting me below Anita. I did as I was told. In the lounge there was a three seater couch and sir had us kneel on the seat with Michelle in the middle. Oh God, my pussy was leaking, I love having Anita as a sub but love this short time giving myself up for him to do what he likes even more.

Sir

"Lift your skirts up girls, let me see those delicious arses." No hesitation, three knicker clad arses on display. They say that variety is the spice of life, this was very spicy. Michelle's creamy small one swamped by two pale larger ones. All of them were wearing sexy knickers, obviously Heather's staff discount paying off.

Standing in the middle rubbed a finger up and down Anita and Heather's covered pussies. Heather's was wet already, I continued with her and moved my other finger to Michelle. I smacked Anita's arse hard several times. "Your mate's wet already, do I have to cause you pain for you smelly cunt to get moist hey slut?"

"No, sir," I reverted to her other name. I tested her knickers again, definitely wet. I stood back to admire three wet patches. "Okay knickers down." Now what a wonderful sight as the arses wiggle to remove the knickers. I quickly whipped my cock out and slotted into Michelle with several fingers in the other two.

I spread my cock around trying all the pussies and enjoying them all. "Slut bring my case." I perched it on Heather and Michelle's back and cracked it open, I removed three butt plugs and using pussy juice as lubricant inserted one into each arse. "Ah beautiful." With a riding crop, I hit each cheek with a downward blow followed by an upward blow.

I moved around to the back of the couch and starting with Anita had them suck my cock while I used the crop on their arses. I decided to stop. "Stand up and strip, hurry up," I watched them, clothes flying everywhere. "Good girls, on your hands and knees, form a line, Michelle at the front, then Anita, Heather at the back. Lick the pussy in front of you." I knelt in front of Michelle so she could suck my cock.

"Michelle go to the back, you two move forward, Heather swallow my cock." I did a few love taps on Heather's arse before making them swap round again. "Right girls, to ensure that Michelle's accommodation is up to scratch we will check the granny flat, crawl out" I walked out with them.

They crawled out of the back door and in the open crawled to the flat. Unlike Sasha's house this was quite open, anyone could see them from the road. I'm sure they found this quite exciting. I did, two pairs of tits swaying nicely and three arses also swaying. Once inside the flat I had Heather kneel on the couch arse out, Anita was put on top of her and light Michelle the cherry on top.

I admired three lovely bejewelled arseholes and three lovely pussies open and waiting for my attention...

To be continued.