Heather and Anita Ch. 11

Story Info
Anita deep throats and gets rewarded, Heather get angry.
1.8k words
4.17
2.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather

"Let us go and tell sir the news," I said. We picked up Michelle's clothes and went to the granny flat.

"Right all sit down and Heather will tell us what they have decided," sir announced.

"We would like to accept your offer, we get on well with Michelle and enjoy doing her washing and ironing and the other small things to make her life easier."

"Michelle, do you want to move into the house or the granny flat?"

"I think the house if I can have my own space when I need it," she said.

"Heather and Anita will have the master bedroom, Michelle the other one that has an en-suite and the bedroom next to it as a study-sitting room, you can share the kitchen. Between you you can work out other arrangements. Legal things will be sorted by solicitors. Are we all happy with that?"

"Yes sir," we were jigging about, all of us girls.

"Moving details etc will be arranged later. Anita, go to the fridge and bring the champagne and orange juice, Heather bring the glasses from that cupboard." he said pointing to the side.

We toasted our new arrangement with the bucks fizz. "Right girls you may want to go and start packing or if any of you want to take all your clothes off and lay sideways on the bed with your legs spread wide and your head over the side of the bed. It's up to you." All three of us girls made our way to the bedroom.

Sir

A most satisfactory conclusion, all decisions have gone the way I had expected, particularly the last one. Heather and Anita rushed to the bedroom with Michelle. I finished off the bucks fizz and then followed them in, three upside down faces looking hopefully at me. Michelle was in the middle, I walked round the bed.

"Michelle lift your legs," when she had them above perpendicular I took Heather and Anita's inside legs and crossed them so they were spread. I took their outer legs and parted them as far as I could.

I took Michelle's legs, brought them down and spread them wide over the other girls legs, she actually spread them wider than my arms could reach. I moved to the head end, "You look gorgeous girls with your pussies on display." I took some red lipstick I had brought for this purpose and knelt down on a cushion and applied it to each girl's lips, not very professionally but lets say liberally.

My eighteen inch ruler in my right hand and everything was prepared. "Girls, a little competition, with only winners, you are going to hold my bum and pull me into your mouth, when you have me in as far as you can take it, press down with your lips and leave your mark. Do you understand so far?"

"Yes sir/master," they said.

"It will not of course be that simple, guess where I will be aiming my eighteen inch ruler."

"On our pussies Sir,"

"Well done, the two who lose will be spanked over my knee the winner will be the last to be spanked and will be fucked."

"Oh yes, thank you sir," was the response from them all. I had three very happy young ladies. I knelt down and put my cock in Heather's mouth, she grabbed my arse and pulled me into her mouth, in and out going in deeper each time until her lips clamped around me and left the lipstick mark. I had of course been hitting her pussy, which did not seem to put her off her stroke.

Michelle was next, her legs were spread so wide the target area looked amazing. The lipstick was quite far up my cock but there was another almost two inches to go. Michelle sucked me in holding on to my arse, I don't know that she will try too hard as I was going to be spending the night with her. How wrong I was, I was banging against her throat almost straight away, fuck at this rate I'll be coming and my cock won't be fit to go in Anita. On the other hand she will be able to take it all easily.

Michelle took me further than Heather before she pushed me out with a splutter. Her pussy was a nice dark pink. I moved across to Anita, I am pleased to say still fully erect. She took the head of my cock, licked around it without pulling me in, did the cunning bitch want me to cum so when it shrivelled she would easily win.

She would end up with a very sore pussy if she took a long time sucking me. I was mistaken again, she grabbed my arse, opened her mouth wide and just pulled me all the way in. I could feel my cock go down her throat and her mouth hit my pubic area and nose my balls.

Anita

Three of us, legs spread wide with head over the edge ready to be mouth fucked I should think. He did the other two and they marked quite far up his cock with the lipstick, competing with them was not a problem. I'm glad I'm last for once I am in control, I can swallow his cock, I've deepthroated bigger.

I want to have my pussy smacked so I will take his cock head in and lick and suck round it until my pussy has had enough. This feeling of control is unusual for me so when my pussy was stinging and tingling I pulled him right in holding him there until I needed to breathe. I could feel his balls against my nose.

The lipstick on his balls and pubic hair proved me the winner. I have never won anything so this felt new and wonderful, although is being able to swallow a big cock something to be proud of, I am proud. We were marched naked to the main house, sir sat on the settee, I sat sideways at the end with my legs spread, Michelle over his knee and Heather at Michelle's feet.

Michelle with her lipstick smudged mouth was tonguing my pussy as sir spanked her, I smoothed her hair. She made some incomprehensible sounds into my pussy in response to the spanks which I found most satisfying. Michelle and Heather swapped places and I had the satisfaction of Heather's mouth on my pussy for a change. This was wonderful and could have gone on all night for me but all good things come to an end unfortunately before I climaxed.

I expected to be over sir's knee, I quite like that because I can feel his cock. Instead he spread some blankets on the table, had Heather lay on them with me on hands and knees over her so her mouth was directly under my pussy. Michelle also lay on her back so her head rested on Heather's stomach and her mouth could easily reach my tits. I was staring at Michelle's fantastic nipples.

Sir smacked my bum, Heather licked my clit and Michelle sucked my nipples, all was fabulous. What's the next step up from fabulous? I reached it. Sir pushed me down a little which spread my legs more and put my pussy right on Heather's mouth before he slotted his cock in me. It took me seconds to cum. The three of them did not stop, Heather I think was just trying to breathe. I howled like a wounded animal as my second or maybe third orgasm hit me. I almost wanted them to stop, almost!

Sir came in me, he pulled out and slotted his cock under my pussy and I assume into or onto Heather's face. We eventually sorted ourselves out and standing looking at each other we burst out laughing. It is amazing how far lipstick can spread, I think I had the most as well as my face, my pussy and both boobs were covered. Sir's cock, balls and pubes were covered for which I took a bow.

Heather

Wow, I didn't know that Anita could swallow cock like that. Laying under her while sir's cock went in and out, while her cunt was latched onto my mouth was amazing but frustrating. She was going to be licking my cunt at the earliest opportunity. Meanwhile we were naked covered in lipstick and again in a different house to our clothes.

"Girls," said sir, "I have two main aims for the next few hours, one is to eat food and the second is to pleasure, torment and persecute Michelle."

"Sir, let's eat first and see what happens then," I said. I normally would love to help sir with Michelle but I wanted to have Anita eating me.

"Okay, we had better clean up, Michelle and Heather go to the granny flat, get yourselves ready to go out, bring Anita's clothes back here." Shit he fucking knows I want Anita's lips on my pussy. There's three bathrooms in this house, bastard.

"Yes sir," I said with a smile, meanwhile we have to do the walk of shame again. Dressed and respectable, we were in an eatery. We had ordered our food.

"Heather take Michelle to the toilets, take any underwear off her and put these clips on her nipples and these pegs on her pussy lips. Make sure she is well lubricated." Sir was going to have fun with Michelle.

In the loos Michelle lifted her top, she was not wearing a bra. I fixed the clips to her nipples, they were the sort of clips that you squeeze together, put on the nipple and let go. "Ow, ow, ow," said Michelle. Quite tight I think.

She pulled her knickers down, sat on the loo and spread her legs. I had two ordinary plastic clothes pegs which I clipped onto her outer pussy lips. Not too much problem for her, she stood the clips distorted her top otherwise she looked normal. We sat back down Michelle opposite sir. "I'm sure Michelle would like you to play with her pegs," sir suggested.

Once Anita knew what he meant we each had a hand up her skirt and played with her pussy and ate our meal one handed. When we had finished eating sir said: "Would you like to come back with us?"

"Thank you, sir but this is Michelle's time and we will go home," (and Anita will spend the next two hours eating my cunt.) I tried to make it sound as though I was being generous, now let's go. In fact I have the shop keys and as it's Sunday and closed I'll take Anita there. Two minutes away. "Thank you sir, we'll be off."

I dragged Anita into the back room of the shop.

To be continued.