Heather Ch. 02

Story Info
Friends decide to enjoy each other again.
2.8k words
4.62
4.3k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that night, I made it down to our friendly neighbourhood bar. It should probably be classified as a sports bar with the mandatory 17 TVs but it also had an area for darts, a pool table and a couple of arcade games. It was a nice place to hang out with friends and the atmosphere was friendly. It was easy to meet new people here.

It was one of those bars that had 30 different beers on draft and another 50-60 on bottle. I was friends with all the bartenders. I gave nice tips and they hooked me up with quick service and a free beer from time to time. Everybody won.

I quickly located my regular group of friends down at one end of the bar. I had been coming to this bar for years and the group of regulars constantly changed as we met new people and others waned or moved away. We were a happy bunch of couples and singles so it was very easy to fit in and have a nice relaxing evening together at the bar.

It was Saturday night and the place was packed. The owners charged 50 cents more per beer than any of the other bars around us so the crowd looking for bargain drinks were not here. It was a mix of young professionals who valued a fun time over a few dollars less on the bar bill. Nobody could remember the last time there was a bar fight. It was that kind of place and perfectly safe for a couple of women to go out without receiving too much creepy attention.

Heather showed up a little after 8 and beelined to our group. She said her hellos, gave a few hugs and finally stood in front of me.

"Hiya." she said. "I had a fun time today. Thank you."

I wasn't sure if there was a hidden meaning in that comment.

"Me too." I smiled back as I accepted the reality. It happened, we enjoyed it but it would not be repeated or spoken of again.

"What did you guys do?" chimed Suzie.

"I tortured him with a trip to the mall." Heather bragged and a few of our friends around us laughed. Heather huddled with Suzie to tell her about the great deals she had found and I looked around for someone to challenge for a game of darts.

We were back to normal.

+

It was a regular Saturday evening with friends. The beers flowed, the jokes were flying, stories were told and spats of laughter were heard in pockets or from the entire group if it was a particularly riveting story. I was killing it on the dart boards for a change but losing badly at the Golden Tee golf game.

Heather and I had not interacted much during the evening but she was suddenly by my side and pulled me out of earshot from the group.

"Can I spend the night at your place?" she asked.

At first I didn't think anything of it. I lived in walking distance of the bar and friends would crash at my place if they had too much to drink. It didn't happen often but we looked after each other in the group.

"Yes, of course." I smiled and started to move away.

Heather grabbed my arm again and pulled me back.

"Can I have your keys? I want to go now and you can just join me when you are done having fun." she added.

I smiled and quietly gave her my apartment key.

"See you soon." I said and Heather started saying her goodbyes to the group.

I played another round of Golden Tee while I slowly finished my beer. I pictured Heather naked in my bedroom and my dick twitched. I started yawning and stretching as I announced to the group that my time had come. I remembered her firm titties and handfuls of butt cheeks. I paid my tab and headed out.

I was probably 30 to 45 minutes behind Heather and I all of a sudden worried that I had taken too long and she was sound asleep. I had been too concerned about creating space between our departures and didn't realize that I had also kept her waiting.

I hastened my steps and ran up the stairs to my apartment. The door was unlocked and I quickly entered. All of a sudden it hit me... were we on track for seconds or did she just need to crash? We never confirmed anything in the bar and my horny mind just ran away.

I strode into my bedroom and saw Heather's head sticking up from under the covers. I could just see her head. Not even an inch of her shoulder was visible and I had no idea if she was fully naked or fully clothed under there.

Heather smiled at me. "There you are!" she said.

I smiled and looked around for her clothes to see if I could find any clues about the state of her nakedness. Nothing.

"Sorry to leave you waiting." I said. "I played another round of the golf game and half an hour flew by."

"No worries. You are here now." Heather said with a smile.

She hadn't moved so I still had no clue what was hiding under those covers.

I took a deep breath and started to undress. I figured she would stop me if I had misinterpreted anything. I dropped my jeans and she looked intently at my bulge. I dropped my shirt and now was the moment of truth. I pulled my boxer briefs off and my dick swung free from the constraints. I was naked.

Heather eyed me intently. Her lips had parted slightly and she focused on my dick.

I could feel her gaze and my dick hardened.

I crawled on the bed and sat on my knees at the edge of the covers hiding Heather from my view. I slowly grabbed the cover and pulled it aside. Heather was completely naked underneath. I must have stuttered and sighed a bit of relief because she looked at me puzzled.

"You Ok there?" she laughed.

"Yeah.". I moved my hand to one of her breasts and started massaging it gently while my thumb rubbed her nipple.

"Do you like what you see?" she quizzed.

"I do. I really do." I said while looking in her eyes and trying not to let my gaze wander down her naked body. "I just didn't know what to expect. Our last encounter was great but it also ended on a weird note." I added.

Heather looked at me with a comforting smile. Her hand had found my dick and she was slowly stroking it while we were talking.

"Look, I know it was weird." she started. "I don't know what came over me."

"I know. I feel the same. It was amazing and weird at the same time."

"Yeah, exactly." she said. "Diane had told me that you were quite... ehmm big down there and I wanted to try it. I was so horny when I caught you looking at me in the fitting room and I just lost it when you did that 'Let's see you topless' bit. I'm sorry!"

She squeezed my dick and continued stroking.

"Please don't apologize." I said with a smile. "I enjoyed it just as much. It was just weird how it ended... like it never happened or something."

"It all of a sudden felt like I was cheating on my best friend and I didn't know what to do. Even if she moved away and you guys are not together, she was always there when we would hang out. We met through her."

It was a bit surreal to have a serious conversation while she was stroking my hard dick and I was playing with her nipple.

"Maybe we can just enjoy it when it happens?" I said. "I mean, we obviously had a good time because here we are again.". I shifted my hand to her other breast, cupped it and started on the nipple again.

"I like that." Heather said. "I don't think we will be in a relationship, no offense, but the sex was amazing so let's enjoy that part while it lasts."

I smiled and leaned forward to kiss her but she stopped me with her other hand.

"Can we keep it quiet from the group?" she asked. "I don't want questions that I can hardly answer myself."

"Sure thing." I said. "But can we then also use the opportunity and be honest with the sex part, what we like, maybe even try some new things?"

"Deal. And can we now start on some fucking?" Heather grinned as she pulled me down for a kiss.

The kiss was intense. We had cleared the discomfort so now we just had to enjoy each other.

I broke the kiss and whispered "This time I am tasting you first."

Heather moaned as I moved down to her breasts.

I alternated between her two perfect titties as I sucked, licked and played with her nipple before moving to the next one. Back and forth. They were soft to the touch and my lips kissed away at her young flesh. My hand followed where my mouth had been and gently tweaked her hardening nipples. Heather's breathing had become heavier and a moan escaped her lips whenever I switched sides.

Cupping both breasts, I slowly moved my face down her body kissing every inch on my way. I was having a great time!

Heather spread her legs to make room for me as I settled just below her pussy and with both of my hands still playing with her breasts and nipples.

I started kissing her left thigh and slowly made my way up to her glistening pussy. Her trimmed little bush was soaked. I could feel her body tense as I moved closer. I could smell her juices and I could not wait to dive in.

Instead, I pinched both nipples and started kissing her right thigh.

"You bastard." she moaned.

I chuckled and slowly made my way back towards her oozing pussy. Kissing her thigh and massaging her breasts.

Her body was tensing up again and I briefly stopped playing with her breasts. She gasped in anticipation of another nipple pinch but instead I licked her along those glistening pussy lips. Heather responded with the longest moan I have ever heard. Purring was more like it.

I licked up one side and down the other while carefully avoiding her clit with my tongue and an accidental touch of my nose. Up one side and down the other. Her pussy lips were swelling and I took breaks to lap up the juices in the middle of her opening.

Heather was breathing in short bursts now and I knew she was close. With a firm grab on both titties, I lifted myself up a little and lunged at her clit. She did not expect it and came immediately as I took the little button in my mouth and twirled my tongue around it.

Her body arched before she crashed herself back on the bed with a guttural scream.

I instantly let go of her clit and relaxed while she came back down and regained her senses.

"Was that a good one?" I asked while kissing her left thigh again.

"You have no idea." she laughed and moved her hands down to play with my hair.

I just laid there nuzzling away at every area around her glowing pussy. She was radiating heat and her smell was intoxicating.

When I felt her starting to respond again, I moved back to her pussy and started to lick her again. This time I quickly found her clitoris and started drawing every letter in the alphabet with my tongue. I inserted 2 fingers and started teasing her g-spot.

The results were amazing. Heather was panting and pulled my head into her pussy. I continued the alphabet soup on her clit and massaged her g-spot as she gyrated on my head. Soon I was gasping for air but continued my barrage on her sensitive areas.

"Ahhhhhh... I am coming. "was all I head as she pulled my head away and I felt her pussy start contracting on my fingers. She pulled me on top of her and drove her tongue in my mouth. I managed to get a last few tickles in with my fingers before Heather pushed my hand away as everything became too sensitive for her again.

She cleaned her juices from my mouth as we both gasped for air. The kisses became longer and deeper as I could feel her relax underneath me.

"I want you inside me. Now!" she said and I didn't need her to repeat it. I was ready.

I quickly lined up and my precum mixed with her juices at the entrance to her soft pussy. I was hard and ready to explode.

I inserted myself and Heather responded by wrapping her legs around me. We just laid there for a minute enjoying the feeling and looked at each other with big smiles.

"How are you doing?" I asked with a smirk.

"Good but I think you knew that." she smiled back.

My pride reached a new level with that comment. It is always nice to feel appreciated!

We started kissing. First softly and teasing each other but soon the urges took over and our kissing became more forceful. More urgent.

I knew that I couldn't last much longer but I was hoping to get Heather off one more time. I thought my best strategy was to avoid pounding her delicious pussy and instead preserve my stamina with long slow strokes.

I would pull almost out of her dripping folds before slowly pushing back in until I was ball deep again. I kept repeating without falling for the temptation to increase the tempo or do shorter strokes.

Heather responded as I had hoped. Her breathing increased and became soft moans. She had to take breaks from kissing me and closed her eyes as I continued my deep strokes. She started to lift her hips to meet my dick coming back deep to tickle her cervix.

Myself... I was holding on for dear life. I could feel her hand between us as she played with her clit. I was resisting the impulse to look down at her hand as that would definitely be game over for me. Instead I concentrated on maintaining my rhythm. I was gasping in tune with Heather and our bodies were moving in tune with the stroking.

I knew I couldn't last much longer. Her pussy muscles were squeezing my dick and I could feel her fingers flicking away at her clit.

"I... will... explode... soon!" I exhaled while maintaining the pace.

"Me first." Heather screamed as she wrapped her legs and arms around me to pull me as deep as possible.

I could feel her body tense and the pulses in her pussy as she orgasmed on my dick.

It was too much. Buried deep in her pussy and held in place by all four of her limbs, I finally exploded and sent thick steams of cum into her waiting pussy. As I throbbed and she pulsed we just laid there enjoying the sensations.

"Wow!" we gasped in unison as we tried to kiss and catch our breaths at the same time.

We relaxed in each other's arms and our bodies returned to normal.

"You are a pretty good fuck." I laughed.

"You are not so bad yourself." she responded with a smile. "I don't know if that was one long orgasm or many small ones towards the end there."

"It felt amazing." was all I could add and it was true. We just had great sex for the second time that day.

I grabbed some tissues and we managed to clean ourselves up a bit. The sheet would have to wait for morning. Exhausted and glowing we drifted off to sleep loosely intertwined. I was cupping one of Heather's breasts.

+

I woke refreshed and looked at the blonde beside me. One breast was exposed as she peacefully slept after a night of fun. I considered my morning wood. I was sure she would be accommodating but it seemed wrong to wake her. I was sure she would fuck me later.

I threw on boxers and a t-shirt and went to the kitchen to start some coffee and cut up a little fruit. Sunday mornings are great when you got laid the night before.

Heather emerged from the bedroom a little later. She was, however, fully dressed and she headed straight for the front door. "I'll see you later." she said as she slipped out the door.

So much for my morning session I thought. I guess we're back to normal.