Heather Ch. 03

Story Info
Doggie style on movie night.
1.8k words
4.51
4.2k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things continued between us in pretty much the same way. On Friday and Saturday, we would hang out with friends at the bar and Heather would often spend the night. And we would fuck! We were getting pretty good at it now that we were starting to know each other's bodies better and better. I knew how to get her off and she knew how to get me hard in a second.

Life was good in the sense that I was having great sex with a hot girl on a regular basis but I also knew that it wouldn't last. It just couldn't. Not only had Heather made that clear but I also felt it myself. We had just met on a wrong note when I had dated her best friend. Now we were just fucking each other until something more appropriate came along.

We continued to hang out and be friends. The sex was just an added benefit.

+

One Wednesday, Heather had called to have dinner and watch a movie after work. This happened on occasion. The plan was to order Chinese and then she would pick something for us to watch. We never had sex on these dinner/movie nights. We were just friends hanging out.

My front door was rarely locked when I expected company and it wasn't long before Heather barged through the door. She was wearing khaki shorts and a cute Supreme top. Those long tanned legs were always a sight to admire.

"Oh good, I'm glad that you're here!" I said with a little urgency.

"What's going on? Is everything Ok?" she said hesitantly and slowed her walk towards the living room.

"I am horny." I said with grin. I half expected her to laugh or tell me to go take care of business by myself.

Instead she looked at me and spun on her heel towards my bedroom. "Let's go then." she said as I quickly jogged behind her.

+

I could not have been more than a few seconds behind her but Heather had already dropped her shorts and panties to her ankles and she was lifting her shirt over her head as she kicked the shorts to the side.

"How do you want me?" she said as she unsnapped her bra and let everything fall to the floor.

I was staring at a naked Heather standing in the middle of my bedroom asking me how I wanted to fuck her. Her beautiful titties were staring back at me and I swear that I saw moisture in her neatly trimmed pubes. She was still wearing her sneakers. What a sight!

I did not respond immediately as I took in the situation. Two minutes before, I had been alone in my apartment and now Heather was standing naked in front of me. She had stripped so I could fuck her and my dick was twitching in response.

"Get on your knees and get me ready." was all I could say.

Heather obediently dropped to her knees and started to unbutton my shorts. I took my shirt off as she pulled my shorts and boxers to my knees.

I looked down and our eyes met as she quickly took my hardening dick in her hand and twirled her tongue around the swelling head. I was rock hard in an instant.

Without losing eye contact, Heather simply took me in her mouth and let her tongue dance on the underside of my shaft. I was looking deep in her green eyes as she started bopping up and down on my dick. I was in heaven!

I was really beginning to appreciate Heather's blow jobs. I would definitely miss them when all this was over but for now I moaned at the pleasure.

Heather's tongue never rested and she circled my now throbbing head before again plunging deep on my dick. I could feel her tongue again caressing my shaft as she buried her nose in my pubes. She had slowly learned to take all eight inches and I could even feel her tongue teasing my scrotum. And then she would retract until her tongue was teasing the head of my dick again.

Still her eyes were locked on mine and I could sense that she was getting horny. Then I noticed her hand seeking her pussy. Heather was on her knees blowing me and playing with herself. I moaned again she drove deep once more.

"You are really good at that." I sighed.

I know that she would have finished me and swallowed everything I had but I wanted more.

I gently lifted her back on her feet and gave her a deep kiss while she continued to stroke my dick.

"Get on the bed." I said. "On your knees and face away from me. Let me see that ass."

Heather acted like a perfect little submissive and did as I said without a word. She climbed on the bed and backed her ass towards the edge of the bed where I was waiting.

I ran my hand across her slit and she was soaking wet. It was amazing how instantly she could be turned on.

Not waiting any longer, I simply lined up and drove my dick into her. That was the theme. I was horny and she was providing me with relief. Her deep groan told me that she was enjoying it as much as I did.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me. I soon hit bottom and Heather gasped.

Holding myself deeply entrenched in her pussy, I reached around to find her titties forcing her to position herself on her elbows. I mauled her breasts and pinched her nipples while gyrating my hips to remind her that I was deep inside and in full control.

Heather whimpered. It was impossible to thrust so I moved one hand to her hip while the other found her pussy. I briefly felt around her pussy lips where my dick was stretching her before I moved to her clit and simply flicked it back and forth. It was not graceful. It was a little rough but it was effective.

Heather whimpered again.

Only now did I start thrusting. I placed both hands on her hips and guided her back and forth on my dick. I alternated slowly pulling almost out with a series of shorter quicker thrusts. Her pussy was making squishing sounds. Boy, was she wet!

I made sure to hit as deep as I could using my firm grip on her hips to help me. Soon I was pounding away with increased speed and my hips slapped her ass in perfect harmony with her moans. I had good traction standing at the edge of the bed and Heather was just letting me use her body.

I could see her hands grab the sheets and I was certain that her eyes were shut. She definitely enjoyed being used like this.

"Fuck me!" I said as I took my hands off her hips.

Heather continued in the same pace and drove herself back on my dick. I pushed myself against the bed to meet her when she pushed her ass towards me. Then I regained my footing as she pulled forward a bit before slamming herself back against my hips again. She was moaning loudly as she controlled the pace.

I am not sure who was enjoying it more. Heather was continuing a good rhythm now and I just enjoyed the view of her perfect round ass slamming against me as my dick repeatedly disappeared deep into her.

I took control again. I pushed her head to the bed and grabbed her hips tightly. Heather could not move much and I pounded her deeply without mercy. Her moans became louder and I also reacted to the increased pressure on my dick. The small change in the angle of my penetration had brought new sensations to both of us.

Heather stretched her arms above her head and grabbed the sheets again as I found a new rhythm for us. I was surprised that I had lasted this long.

"Play with yourself!" I commanded and Heather quickly moved her right hand to her pussy.

"Feel how I'm stretching your pussy." I added and I could feel her fingers run along her pussy lips while I continued to hammer into her. Her thumb was definitely giving her clit a work-out because I could hear short gasps mix with her moaning.

I was not lasting much longer like this. I reached forward and grabbed her hair. As I pulled Heather back by her hair, she uttered a small scream and quickly brought up her hand to support herself.

"Now you come for me!" I roared as I used a hand on her hip and my grip of her hair to hold her in position. I took long deep strokes as fast as I could. I could feel my release approaching quickly while I kept a relentless pace.

Heather dropped the hand from her pussy and used both hands to push herself back against me one final time. A growl started in her throat and left her mouth as a scream.

I pulled her back as hard as I could. Her pussy was tightening around my dick as she came as loudly as I have ever heard. This pushed me over the edge and I started spurting deep inside her. I roared and she screamed while our orgasms matched in intensity.

Trying to get even deeper I pushed on top on Heather who fell forward on the bed with me deeply lodged inside. Lying on top of her, my dick unloaded the last few squirts of cum and I collapsed. I turned her head and shoved my tongue in her mouth. I was met with a fierce rebuttal as we kissed passionately for the first time that night.

"Thank you!" I whispered. "That was awesome."

Heather grinned back at me. "Yes! That was intense."

"You liked being used like that." I said and also meant it as a question.

"I had no idea." she laughed. "But yeah, I really did. It was incredibly hot just taking orders from you."

"We can do it again whenever you want," I snickered "but right now I am starving."

"Me too!" Heather said and kissed me one last time before we untangled ourselves. We were a hot sticky mess.

+

We took a quick shower together and placed a large order for Chinese food. We ate until we were stuffed and watched some forgettable movie.

Twice Heather had to pause the movie and run to the bathroom to clean herself.

"How much did you cum in me?" she laughed when she returned.

Heather left when the movie ended and we both slept very well that night.