Heather Ch. 04

Story Info
Friends go shopping for toys.
3.2k words
4.72
2.1k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want to do today?" Heather asked as she walked in the door.

It was late morning on a Saturday. Heather had stayed over last night and fucked me good. She had ridden me until I couldn't take it anymore before taking me in her mouth and swallowing a bucket load of my cum. She had orgasmed twice. This girl really knew her body and how to trigger it.

"I thought we'd go shopping and maybe have lunch somewhere." I said.

I had ideas but I was not letting Heather know just yet.

"Oh wow, yay! You know I love shopping." she exclaimed while jumping up and down.

I admired her titties as they fought her bra for control during the jumps.

"You better keep those babies under control." I chuckled. "Otherwise they will delay us!"

"You love them and you know it!" Heather laughed. She did, however, grab her tits and stop jumping.

I had grown fond of her titties. She was right about that.

"Grab a soda and let's go" I urged and gently slapped her butt when she opened the fridge.

Heather and I had become more comfortable with the sexual parts of our friendship although we still kept it hidden from all our friends. It was odd at times but it worked... and the sex was outstanding!

"Where are we going?" she asked as we left. She was clearly excited to go shopping.

"It's a surprise." I said to frowns of curiosity.

+

It took us 30 minutes to get there. It was a beautiful drive and we luckily agreed on the radio station. We passed the exits to a couple of malls and I noticed Heather looking at me as each one whizzed by. She was trying hard not to ask. I smiled and drove on.

We finally got off the highway and navigated a few street before finally finding our destination. When we pulled in to the parking lot, I could see Heather look around. She still had no idea.

"You have got to be kidding me!" she almost shouted as she finally saw it.

The sign read: Adult Mega Store.

"I thought we could get a couple of things." I said barely suppressing a giggle.

"What if someone sees us in there?" she protested.

"Then we're shopping for a gag gift for someone." I laughed. "Nobody will see us. I made sure we drove half an hour away."

Heather looked far from convinced.

"Who cares what they think?" I tried. "If you recognize someone then you just caught them out shopping for toys. Nobody is committing a crime."

"I can't go in there." she pleaded with me.

"I understand." I smiled and grabbed her hand. "You wait in the car and I'll find us something fun."

I quickly got out before she objected. I giggled as I entered the store.

+

I surveyed the store. It was massive. There were rows and rows of everything: Magazines, movies, dildos and vibrators, lingerie... it truly was a mega store. I grabbed a basket and wandered down a few random aisles. I put a couple of things in the basket but my real purpose was to keep an eye on Heather in the car.

I figured she would soon realize that instead of being caught in the store she was now at risk of being caught in the parking lot of the store.

I chuckled as I saw Heather look around her to see who else was in the parking lot. She had come to the same conclusion.

I quietly sang "Should I stay or should I go" by The Clash while Heather looked to be making that exact same calculation.

It didn't take her long and she finally sprinted to the door. Her eyes opened wide in a mix of curiosity and shock as the slowly looked around at all the wares. She spotted me and quickly made her way to meet me.

"I cannot believe that you brought me here." she whispered although the store was mostly empty.

"We'll just get a few things." I said. "Remember, we agreed that we could have fun together and try new things."

"I don't know what I was thinking when I agreed to that. Definitely not this!" she whispered.

Heather looked around and made up her mind.

+

"Let's just get this over with as quickly as possible." she whispered and looked in my basket.

I had picked out a few random things but they were not completely random. On one of the end displays, I had picked up an item claiming to be the World's Biggest Dildo. It was impressive and at 3 feet it stuck out of the basket.

Heather's eyes almost popped out as she picked it up. It was heavy too!

"Where does that even go?" she half-whispered half-shouted. It came out as a hiss.

"Too much?" I grinned. "Let's find one that you like then."

Heather caught on quickly. "Oh someone thinks they are being clever." she hissed and slapped my shoulder.

I put the monster back on the display and pointed at the dildo rack.

"Which one do you want?" I asked again.

"What do you even want to do with it?" she whispered in a calmer tone.

"I was thinking of fucking you with it while you suck me off." I said frankly and looked in her eyes.

Heather bit her lip and looked from me to the row of dildos and back to me.

"We could also get a vibrating one." I said casually and pointed to the options behind us.

Again, Heather just stared at me and the myriad of vibrators.

"Rabbit, bullet, anal." she slowly read. "I don't know what any of that means... Ohw, anal... I know what anal is. Not anal. You pick one but not anal!" she blurted.

I smiled and kissed her cheek. We had achieved a little break through.

I looked through the selection with Heather keeping a watchful eye over my shoulder. I didn't really have a clue either. I guess I should have read some reviews or recommendations.

I finally took a pink rabbit vibrator from the shelf. Cordless. 10 speeds. Rechargeable. Waterproof. I couldn't think of any other features that anyone could want. Heather read the box with me.

"Three motors?!?!?" she whispered and pointed. "Can this thing orbit the moon?"

"One at the head, one in the shaft and one in the rabbit." I read. "That should cover everything!"

"I don't get it." Heather whispered again. "If that part goes inside, what does that little..." her voice trailed. "Ohw" she blushed.

My dick was twitching and I am sure Heather's body was reacting as well. Holding the vibrator, Heather looked in the basket again.

"What is this?" she asked as she took out a silver butt plug. She started reading the box and dropped the butt plug like she had been burnt by fire.

"Don't knock it 'til you try it." I laughed.

"Let's stick it up your ass." she hissed.

"No, no, no." I quickly side-stepped. "This is for women only. Apparently, the feeling of having something in both ends is quite intense."

"I don't like that." Heather insisted. "It's dirty."

+

I quickly decided to let it go. I had won a small victory with the vibrator and I was not willing to risk it all for a butt plug. We were pushing more boundaries than I had realized. I returned the butt plug to the shelf.

"What about handcuffs? Or a collar?" I jibbed. "I could tie you up while I work on you with that vibrator."

Heather looked around to make sure that nobody heard us.

"Look buddy!" she hissed. "This is already a huge step for me so can we just get out of here? Please?"

I smiled and kissed her cheek again. She had endured all that she could handle for one day.

"Ok, let's go pay." I quickly said.

"No, you pay." she whispered. "I can't look the cashier in the eyes."

I smiled and trotted to the register while Heather made her way to the movies and magazines by the front door.

"Did you find what you were looking for?" the cute female cashier asked me as I placed the pink vibrator on the counter.

"I think so." I said. "This one looked good but it's hard to be sure with so many options."

"This one is really good." she said with a comforting smile. "I have one at home. She will love it." She nodded at Heather while she rang it up.

Next to the register was a selection of remote controlled toys that you could use in public. I had seen them on a cam show. They were inserted into the vagina and could be controlled via Bluetooth or a phone or something.

"Are these any fun?" I asked the girl.

"The egg? They can be." she said. "It's obviously for outside the bedroom so you have to be into a public thing or be turned on by hiding to be turned on. It doesn't do much for the clit but it will give your insides one heck of a workout."

"Let's try one." I said with a mischievous smile.

"They can be quite intense so don't dial it up to max on the first go." she smiled.

"Oh, that's a lot for little me to remember. I hope I don't forget." I laughed and we both looked at Heather.

Heather was studying the covers of the many DVD movies with alternating fascination and looks of horror. I wondered what fantasy was being triggered over there.

The cashier and I exchanged a "Have a nice day." and I headed over to grab Heather.

She was looking at the cover for Social Media Whores 8 where a number of young starlets were taking selfies with enormous dicks.

"Getting some inspiration?" I asked.

Poor Heather jumped with surprise. I guess her mind had been elsewhere and she had not seen me approach.

"I have seen more in the last 15 minutes than I ever thought possible." she said. "Let's go!"

I giggled as we left the store and jumped in the car.

+

"Where do you want to stop for lunch?" I asked.

"We cannot stop with this bag in the car." she complained. "What if someone sees us?"

Heather had insisted on placing the bag by her feet in the front seat so she could hide it from wandering eyes. Putting the bag in the trunk was rejected for some illogical reason but I did not argue. We had added something new to our sex games and that was enough.

We drove home in silence.

I put my hand on her thigh and moved up. Heather sighed.

"You're wet, aren't you?" I asked while gently massaging her thigh as high as I could go. My hand was also brushing up against her pussy underneath the shorts.

"Yes..." she said with a little hesitation.

"What did it?" I asked and applied a little more pressure.

Heather had put her hand on my hand but she did not stop me from rubbing around her groin.

"It started when you said something about fucking me while sucking you. I... I think the thought of two guys... ehm..." her voice trailed.

"Do you want to try that?" I asked quietly. "Two guys using you, taking turns with you."

"I could never." She quickly snapped out of it. "It's a good fantasy though."

Heather adjusted herself in her seat and I snuck a couple of fingers up the leg of her shorts. I quickly found the panty line and gently brushed against it. Her pussy was radiating heat like a power plant.

"What else turned you on?" I asked as my fingers were getting damp through her undies.

"The handcuffs..."she sighed as my finger pushed her panties to the side.

She shivered as I moved my finger up her wet lips.

"What else?" I said and stole a glance at her. Heather had closed her eyes and she was trying to move down so my finger could get better reach.

"The movies..." she moaned as I finally brushed her clit.

"Do you want to watch some of those movies or do you want to watch yourself being fucked?" I asked. I gently brushed her clit as she thought of her reply.

We were coming up to a red light and I quietly cursed.

"Both... I think." she moaned and then opened her eyes as she sensed the car breaking for the light.

Heather pulled my hand out and sat up straight. She straightened her clothes as a car pulled up next to us.

"Did anyone see?" she said quietly as she carefully looked around.

"I don't think so." I said honestly.

We sat in silence until the light turned green.

"I am very horny." she said hoarsely. "I need you to fuck me!"

"Here? Or can you wait until we get home?" I challenged her. I already knew the answer.

"We can't do it while you're driving." she said to my surprise.

"Why don't you jump in the back seat with the vibrator?" I joked.

Heather punched me lightly on the shoulder and laughed "Yeah, that would be something!"

I gently took her hand and placed it in my lap so she could feel my erection.

"You can have this when we get home." I smiled.

She gently squeezed me through my shorts but didn't remove her hand. For the rest of the drive, she would squeeze me often enough to maintain my full erection. We were both beyond horny when we arrived at my place.

+

Clothes were off in seconds and we were quickly sharing deep kisses. My dick was drooling precum and Heather had juices running down her inner thigh. We had been working each other up quite a bit.

"I just need a quick release." she gasped. "We can do the marathon later but for now I just need to get off. Quickly! How do you want to do this?"

I thought about it for a second and smiled.

"69." I said. "Whoever comes first must pay the others bar tab tonight."

Heather flashed the biggest grin. "You're on. Loser!" she laughed and jumped on the bed.

I laid down and let her straddle me. This was going to be fun! I was not the biggest fan of 69 because it could be hard to concentrate and then you didn't do your best performance meaning that both participants were receiving sub-par oral pleasure. This little bet might change the stakes.

Heather hadn't even lowered her pussy to my face before she hungrily devoured my dick. Oh, this was a serious race! Heather was jerking me off with one hand while her tongue danced around my throbbing head.

I lunged my face at her pussy so I could get started as well while I firmly pulled her down on top of me. I would have yelled "False start" or something but I could not lose precious time.

I skipped the preliminaries and went straight for her clit. Heather moaned as I nibbled on her. It eased the pressure on my dick slightly but then Heather remembered the bet and sucked me even harder.

Heather sucked and pumped me like she was training for the Olympics. I was groaning and struggling to keep focused on her clit. She was quite enlarged so I knew she was close... but so was I.

I moved one hand off her ass so I could get a couple of fingers in her pussy. I went straight to finger fucking her and never letting go of her clit with my lips or my tongue.

Heather moaned again and briefly lost focus herself. My dick earned a short relief but Heather quickly recovered and took my dick deep again. I was hitting the back of her throat and she wasn't even flinching. It just drove her on with renewed passion. Damn, she was competitive.

I was jointly working her clit and her g-spot. It was definitely working as Heather moaned loudly while slurping on my erection. I was going to lose though! I could feel that I was close. My balls were twitching and my whole body was getting ready to explode in her warm mouth.

Heather must have sensed it too. She used one hand to tickle my balls while the other supported her vicious attack on my dick. I was in complete sensory overload in my entire groin and I was at the point of no return.

In a final act of desperation, I pulled my soaked fingers from her pussy and quickly found the entrance to her ass. I inserted my middle fingers a couple of knuckles and then jerked my head back as my orgasm gathered strength. She had won!

I screamed "Ahhhhh here I cum." as a friendly warning between competitors but at she same time I felt her body tense around my finger inserted in her ass. Just before I exploded, I heard Heather yelp and every muscle in her body flexed as she succumbed.

She screamed in delight but somehow she had managed to keep my dick in her mouth. I was now shooting load after load in her mouth. It didn't quite register with her and all my cum was just as quickly dripping from her mouth as she collapsed on my body.

+

I recovered first. I gently removed my finger from her ass and started lapping juices from her pussy.

That rattled her and Heather moaned "Stop... too... sensitive." and slowly rolled off me.

We were panting in unison. I was done squirting but cum was still oozing from the top of my penis. I was sticky with basically all my cum and mouthfuls of her saliva. I don't think she had managed to catch a single drip of my ejaculates.

"You cheated." Heather finally exclaimed. "Ass play is not allowed!"

"You started before me... and besides, everything is fair in this kind of bet!" I countered.

"Who won?" she asked. "I thought I had you beat and then that finger killed me."

"I was done for." I admitted. "I could feel my cum rushing and that finger was pure despair."

We both moved a little so we could look at each other. Then we burst out laughing. We only managed to kiss when we were in the shower.

"I think we call it even." I finally offered as we cleaned each other with soapy hands.

Heather kissed me and smiled "Yeah, I'll take that. I recover faster than you so I would definitely lose if we did a rematch now."

That made me laugh.

As we toweled off, Heather said "I need to run a few errands but I'll see you tonight at the bar." She kissed me to make it a promise.

"Could you stop by here before we go? I have something and then we can just go together." I said.

"Sure thing." she said not detecting any wrong doing.

I smiled. That would give me all afternoon to charge our new toys and read the manual for that remote controlled vibrating egg. Heather was in for a surprise tonight!