Heather Helps Chris Do More Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily looked like she was on the verge of having a heart attack, but then she surprised even herself by saying, "You're right! I'm going to do it!"

Then she stood up and pulled her shirt over her head to reveal a light blue bra and a truly impressive display of cleavage. I expected that bra to come off next and reveal her huge breasts, but instead her shaking hands went to her waist and she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and started working them off her hips and down her legs to show us a pair of bright red panties. When the girls realized she was taking her jeans off they cheered and started chanting, "Strip! Strip! Strip!"

Blushing, and shaking even more, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra which quickly slid down and fully revealed her big breasts and big nipples. Dropping her bra to the ground she raised her arms and said, "I did it! I'm almost naked for my guy friend!"

At that moment Natasha grabbed Emily's panties and yanked them down to her ankles, showing me her full, sandy blonde bush before she had a chance to scream and cover herself.

"Payback babe!" Natasha gloated. "If my stuff is coming out for everybody to see then so is yours!"

Laughing, Emily surrendered, stepped out of her panties, and sat back down on the couch completely naked. The two of them then looked at Allison, who took the hint, shrugged, looked at me, smiled, and stood up to undo her jeans and slide them off, revealing to all of us that she wasn't wearing any panties underneath and letting me see her little landing strip of bush before she joined her naked friends sitting on the couch and waiting for things to start.

Whispering to me that I was possibly the luckiest man on the planet Heather started to slowly tease me with just the tips of her fingers, caressing me and working me up without actually wrapping around me to start to work. Our audience of three stared, and Allison was the first to slide her hand between her legs, but quickly all three of them were rubbing themselves. Heather finally wrapped her hand all the way around my erection and started to slowly stroke me up and down, and our audience almost simultaneously slipped their fingers inside to pleasure themselves while they watched it done to me.

As I started breathing heavily Heather picked up the pace, stroking me faster until I finally couldn't hold on any more and had what was easily the best orgasm of my life. I almost collapsed into her, but instead dropped to my knees panting and shaking from the sheer thrill of everything. That gave me a perfect view of the three naked girls on the couch tending to their own needs, as first Emily, then Allison, and then Natasha moaned and shook with their own orgasms. Kneeling beside me, Heather whispered into my ear, "I think you've earned my company next weekend, but if tonight didn't get my clothes off there's no chance I'll take them off in public."

12