Heather - Office Receptionist Ch. 05

Story Info
Heather has a hosiery surprise for Brad.
1.7k words
4.72
6k
3
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put on my coat and was out the door in record time. I ran up the stairs, on the way noticing that Heather's car was already gone.

'She doesn't fuck around.'

Ha. I continued up the stairs and got to my truck. I opened it to be engulfed by the stale smell of hot sex hours ago. I smiled to myself hopping in and starting up the truck, heading over to our desolate rendezvous.

I arrived and saw her car parked, partially concealed by some dumpsters. I crept down the alley and parked behind hers. I didn't see her in her car, but I put mine in park and killed the ignition.

Peering in my rearview mirror I saw Heather running from behind one of the dumpsters and up to my passenger door. I lean over and attempt to open before she does but she beats me. Her coat flashes open as she climbed in to reveal her naked crotch, for that matter, naked legs. She doesn't catch my quizzical look during her rush to escape the cold. As soon as her butt is in she slams the door behind her and in a flash turns on me attacking me with kisses as her hands peel into my shirt and pull me into her warmth. She breaks the kiss as quickly as it started and stares deep into my eyes. I can feel her hot breath pouring over my face.

'I need your help again.' She says with one side of her smile raising higher than the other.

'Well, yeah, we already established that.'

I quip out a smile all while managing to snake my hand up her naked inner thigh to cup on her heavy-naked cunt lips. I run my middle finger between her folds and then attempt to insert it, but I'm stopped short by what I expected. Her cunt was still stuffed with pantyhose.

'What did you do with your white pantyhose, Heather?'

She started kissing my neck slowly, trailing up my face and meeting my lips as I uttered the question.

'I wanted you to pick a new pair for me to wear.' She smiled devilishly pressing her palms gently into my cheeks.

Heather leaned back falling on her heels and repositioned the center console in its upright position. She scooted her butt toward me before spreading her legs and propping her arms behind her. Her tan heels dug into the cloth seat and her pussy lips glazed with sticky cum under the building's alley securities lights. Her eyes were half-open beaming at me, waiting, wanting. I reached out, two fingers tracing over each of her puffy wet lips, and parted them revealing her clit which was literally pulsing in the light. My two fingers glided past her delicate pink flesh into her hot box. I easily found the balled-up nylon I encountered earlier and began pulling it from her pussy. The black nylon leg, almost coming out on its own; I started using both of my hands to guide the direction of the cloth over her throbbing clit.

Heather's arms were giving out under her own weight as she struggled to contain another orgasm. The thick black control top seemed to do the most damage as it wrecked over her little cock. Her left arm buckled and her eyes were lazily closed as the other leg came binding through her slit. Almost at the same point as in the break room; the knot between the tan and black hose showed itself as her labia unfolded around it. Her eyes were fluttering behind their lids. The flesh-toned hose worked their way slower over her clit. Semi-wet from her endless flood box but drier than the saturated black pair of control tops resting in my lap.

The dry nylon caused Heather to briefly collapse as her left arm buckled in a flash before she caught herself. As I got to the thick nylon panty of the flesh-toned pantyhose Heather closed her eyes and rebalanced her weight on one arm bringing the now free hand to cup her pussy with most of the fabric still lodged in her.

She was breathing heavy, rapidly, and ordered me to 'wait... wait!'

A shiver ran up her spine as her hand applied consistent pressure to her entire hairless mound.

Heather's eyes drunkenly fluttered as her breathing slowed to a more normal rhythm. She slid her hand, fingers lightly tracing a 'V' over her pussy, over her stomach, and rebalancing her weight behind her. She prevented an orgasm to absorb the sensations she was feeling. She nodded her head with her eyes closed. Her body focusing on the sensations shooting through her primary love box. I repositioned the cotton gusset of the flesh pantyhose over her clit and slowly began to pull them out of her causing an almost instant reaction to flood over her entire body. The orgasm wasn't prevented for long, it had her pussy squirting despite being stuff full of absorbent material. I quickly pulled on the rest of the leg, easily withdrawing the rest of the flesh-tone leg only to hit another pair of thick white tights tied to its leg. Her stomach and breasts were breathing, up and down, as I worked the thicker pair out.

The black tights were holding what seemed to be a liter of her pussy juice. They were completely saturated; easily gliding out from her depths, until I approached the panty. She had the panty part of the tights tied in a large knot multiple times forcing me to pull with more force and causing her to lurch forward grabbing onto me. The motion was fast on her part. Heather clutched her arms around me in a hug. The trail of nylon and cotton still suspending from her pink lips, the knot still lodged behind her muscle walls. Her body was shivering against mine. She held me tight as I applied more force to the knot lodged in her; she squeezed me tighter. I gave it a final, aggressive tug causing it to lodge out of her; and an overwhelming orgasm/faint from her.

She laid against me, her embrace lifeless now. My shoulder supplying the rigid support she needed to remain upright. I pulled the remainder of the soaked tights from her. The black was followed by yet another pair of navy blue opaque to waist pantyhose; which came out easily and uneventfully. Her unconscious pussy dripped her fragrant juice in my hand of balled-up nylon-like an unclogged sink. I laid her body down gently in the seat before putting the wad of wet and warm hose-to-my-nose and smelled deep, Drinking in her deep sex.

I moved down to the floor and stretched her legs from out from under her into something more comfortable. Her dress looked so sexy bunched up under her breast, her black lace bra peeking just a little. I moved on top of her, hovering, looking into her fainted face, and kissed her softly on the lips. A quiet moan escaped. Her eyes lazily opened to find mine. She leaned up and kissed me back, soft and full of passion.

'Emmmm.' She breathed deeply in the embrace.

Moving her body undermine. Breaking the kiss and looking deep into my eyes; bringing her lower body and legs up between us. I moved out of the way as she grabbed the backs of her thighs and gave me an unobstructed view of her gaping pussy and tiny ass hole with just a small tip of white fabric peeking out. I didn't need the command to finish this job, the cue was quite enough. I slowly lowered my mouth to her ass, my nose burying itself in her wet cunt. My tongue traced around her puckered hole while I breathed heavily into her.

I made love to her ass and the fragment of nylon peeking out with my lips and tongue. I used my tongue to clamp the small piece to my upper lip, then sliding it down between my teeth. I slowly pulled it out, leaving my nose cold and wet from her pussy, and her breathing heavier. Her anus opened up in front of me, the white pantyhose she had been wearing all day now reappearing. Slowly I grabbed the white fabric with both hands and pulled it from her buried guts. Her upper body was shaking again; her cunt lips and clit throbbing in the light. I got to the sheer panty and she shook violently under her own weight. Her pussy ejaculating a projection of fresh cream right all over my face. I pulled harder and the panty came flooding out; the crotch still soaking wet from all the cream it absorbed the entire day.

I leaned back down and put my tongue on her asshole, kissing it; licking around the white fiber leg in her still in her. I slowly pulled it out of her, licking her ass clean as it pulled against her anal ring. That was the end of it. I poked a finger into her dirty shitter and it was clean, no more hose. She moaned seductively again and lowered her legs.

'So?' She asked, 'Which one?'

I smiled holding up the heaviest pair, the soaked black pantyhose. A quick stream of liquid poured off the fabric and onto my pant leg. She smiled evilly, taking the hose chain from me, and started untying the knotted links.

She threw the spare pairs into the back of my cab as she was done separating them, then began working on the large knot that was the panty. Finally working it out she kicked off her heels and began bunching one leg up, creeping her fingers down the leg until her thumbs were at the toe. She poised her pointed foot into the wet pair of pantyhose and began to slide them up her leg, right up to her upper thigh. She repeated the process with the other leg, slowly working it up her leg, and looking at me the entire time. She pushed her back off the seat and worked the tights around her ass before gliding her feet into the now contrasting five-inch heels. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips, her hand gliding over my constrained rigid member, and said,

'let's fuck.'