Heather - Office Receptionist Ch. 06

Story Info
Brad gets his stunning surprise from Heather.
2.3k words
4.76
6.1k
3
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather held my head to hers, lips locked and tongues exploring. Her free hand worked to free my cock from the bindings of my slacks. I was breathing heavy and sucking in her breath as my left hand massaged over her wet tights. My right hand moved to help her remove her heavy coat while she helped me by wiggling out one arm after another. The heat in the cab was building and the moisture was excessive. Heather's forehead was dripping with beads of sweat and her evenly brown hair had streaks of moisture.

We managed to free her coat while she slid my cock up and down in her hand. Our lips never broke their lock. My cock was coated with gracious amounts of precum; the multiple holes penetrating my urethra helped Heather to evenly distribute the liquid over me. I reached back in the back of the cab for one of the pairs of hose she discarded from her pussy play and retrieved it. My eyes opened and looked down at what I found, the shiny white pair that I pulled from her ass.

The white nylon had stains from being in her ass the short period it was but I dismissed that in my rushed lust. I pushed her back with both hands and turned her around, spinning in place on her knee. She made a gasping moan as her lips broke mine. She looked back at me while she repositioned her body, falling on her hands and looking down. She paused a moment letting me look at her newly clad ass in black opaque pantyhose. I ran my left hand over each mound of the saturated hose then up her back to where her dress was resting. My hand moved under the stretchy fabric and kneaded my fingers and palms into her mid-back.

She let out another gasp and arched her back, pushing her ass and cunt higher into my view and access. I could smell her staunch sex not a foot away from me. It had almost overwhelmed me in Harold's office. My brain was intoxicated, like animals in heat we only had lust on the mind. I massaged my hand slowly down her back and ran my fingers under the waistband of her tights. I dropped her white pantyhose in my lap, hanging loosely on my rigid pole; deciding to unwrap my gift with a bit of elegance. I worked the fingers of my right hand under her waistband and slowly inched her wet tights over her perfectly shaped ass. She shook her butt at me, taunting. After I cleared her asshole into my clear view, I pulled her from the waistband of the tights and landed my mouth on her dirty asshole. Probing my tongue and sucking with my lips as she cooed under me. I pushed my thumb into her puckered chute with ease, she continued to melt.

I slowly withdrew my thumb and continued drawing her tights down just a hair further showing me her exhausted pussy mound. Her labia was fully excited, spread like a butterfly waiting to accept anything and everything that wandered into it. I pushed her butt forward to admire the view of her wet hole; her back seduced-fully arched, her ass giving me another wiggle.

I moved up and propped my knee over her heeled feet. As I looked down my mind raced with the simple erotic image of her tan five-inch heel pumps contrasting with her stark black pantyhose. My cock leaked at the connection. I pulled the white pantyhose that were resting on my dick and started to ball one leg up in my hand, quickly moving my thumbs through the leg until they stopped at the toe seam. I placed the stained white stocking leg over my cock like a nylon condom, smoothing it along its length, and then positioned it at the mouth of her hungry cunt. She leaned into me feeling the contact, then cooed when she realized what I had done.

I pushed into her, filling her pussy with my pantyhose sheathed cock, dragging her outer labia into her in the motion. Her wet cavity eagerly accepted me and adjusted. I could feel her heeled foot shaking against me. Her entire back shuddered under me. Her hair fell over her head revealing her lithe neck. I reached over her body, moving my cock deeper into her resting my hand at the small of her nape. I could feel her neck muscles tingling under my grasp. She moved her mound back into me, taking my cock fully into her.

'I can feel your piercings through the nylon.' She purred.

I moved my hand that was holding a fleshy globe of her ass and grabbed the base of my cock. I began circling it around in her hot flesh, she stuttered trying to get words out.

'I can't last mucccch lonnggger.' She attempted to talk to the seat cushion.

I slowly pulled out but left my cock head-in; the filthy nylon pulled back with me. I plowed in again, and then out; in and out. Her pussy was trying in vain to stop me, grabbing at the intruding member roughly feeding it. I held onto her neck and grabbed her waist and rapidly fed my cock to her before bottoming out and erupting at her cervix. Her pussy was holding me like a vice, attempting to suck at the silky nylon engorged cock.

As my mind slowed I noticed that she came again, drenching the panty of the white hose half inside her. I let go of her nape and ran my hand lazily over her back and to her ass cheeks. My cock still sunk deep inside her burning hole. I pulled my semi-hard cock out but this time noticed the nylon leg held its place inside her.

Now in full view and out of her pussy I noticed that the heavy load I implanted in her failed to do the traditional creep show I expected. The nylon was doing a good job of keeping my seed fertilizing her hot womb.

Heather peeked her head from under her arm and whispered to me drunkenly.

'More...'

I already had a plan in action and started balling up the other leg of the shit-stained white hose and wrapped it over my cock as before. I worked some spit up in my mouth and dropped it precisely on her puckered asshole. The muscle relaxed and my spit worked its way around it. I pushed one finger, then two, then three into her. She moaned and moved her ass in circles around my fingers. I spit again into the three fingers, funneling it right into her tight ring. Pulled out and positioned my nylon-wrapped cock at her rosebud and pushed in. Her asshole relaxing as it took the invader willingly. I slowly applied pressure and my cock sank deeper and deeper forcing the white pantyhose in with it.

I fucked her nylon-clad shit hole for what seemed like another twenty minutes before I peeked and filled her ass for the second time in one day. My hands dug into her ass globes pulling me deeper into her, popping my pierced head into her inner anus. It felt like her entire body was feeding off the cock in her ass. Her gluteals were contracting under my hands in sync with her asshole milking my cock. I slowly began to pull out after I let her body reap its reward. It wasn't audible, but there was a physical pop as my cock head left her bowels and her asshole tightened around her white pantyhose, sucking them back in.

My cock was rapidly deflating while I attempted to redress her, pulling her black tights over the white pantyhose still lodged in her fuck holes. I even pulled her dress over her ass. A nice look with the black pantyhose once completed. She caught her breath and pushed off the chair before looking back at me trying to catch my breath. She turned her body around on her clad knee, lowering her head down to catch my cock in her mouth. She slowly nursed the tip, earning a reaction from the twenty-eight-year-old meat. Without ever touching it with anything more than her lips she expertly worked slowly over the head, licking every tasty molecule into her wanton mouth.

Her tongue probed around my piercing, playing with them without the fear before her mouth fully engulfed them. She sucked my semi-hard cock until it was clean minus her saliva. She lazily retracted, letting the weight of my cock drag off her tongue, metal clacking on her lower front teeth. She let it fall over my hairless balls and looked up at me.

'Thanks for today.' She said gratefully, slowly, exhausted.

She pushed herself up and leaned her shoulder into me.

'I feel like I've finally had a proper fuck after so many years.' She said honestly.

She turned her head to catch my reaction, eyes looking into mine, lids half-closed. I breathed heavily on her; her bangs fluttering against her forehead.

'I told you, you were perfect right?' she smiled her beautiful grin and let out a perky, 'yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.'

I lowered my mouth over her mouth as her tongue caught mine and then pulled away.

'So anything for you Heather Marie, anything.' She wrapped her arm around me and hugged me deeply.

'I want to do lunch again tomorrow, but can't meet you after work. I have to pick Kayla up from cheer practice again.'

'So you're telling me to eat a hearty breakfast?' I smiled implying my sarcasm.

'Oh, I know what I want for breakfast.'

Her hand found my cock and stroked it slowly, up and down. She looked up and kissed me again.

'I need to get home before my soon-to-be-ex gets there. But I have one more thing for you.'

Heather pushed off me and raised the hem of her skirt to her waist and lowered her black tights showing me her shaved cunt again. The lips hanging heavy around the dirty white pantyhose planted in them. She slowly pulled the hose from her mound carefully, pinching the base and letting the heavy cum soaked footfall down on the black cotton gusset of her tights. She then repeated the same process on her ass before carefully holding the cum-soaked toes in her hand.

'Can you redress me again lover?'

I smile happy to oblige, pulling her tights up to her waist. I run my hand over her, smoothing the material over her shaved pussy.

She fell back matter of factly into the chair and kicked her heels off onto her coat at the floorboard. She laid the white hose on her legs as she prepped one leg into her finger maze, balling up the leg. Heather held the end that had obviously been in her just fucked ass and let gravity pull down on the heavy semen lodged in it. She arched her leg and began sliding her arched black foot through the dirty cum soaked pantyhose. She led the hose halfway up her calf before aligning the toe seam, how she liked it. She pulled the hose up her leg stopping mid-thigh. I leaned over and gave her a quick peck on the cheek then went back to my place, happily watching the show.

She rounded up the last leg of the white hose, the weight of my cum in the foot was weighing down most of the fabric when she tested it against gravity. Heather inched her thumbs down further, to the foot of the fabric, and then repositioned her weight on her other leg, bring her leg up and aiming the tight-clad-toe at her cummy pantyhose. She slid her foot slowly through the fabric, turning to me, eyes asking for my approval. Her foot bottoms out and squishes with the bulk of the cum I gave her cunt. She smiles feeling what I can only imagine before gliding the rest of the leg over the tights making a grey-toned leg. Hovering her feet over the floorboard she searched for her shoes and slid her cum soaked toes into them. She pushed her back against the chair and wiggled her pussy down against their once very familiar home.

'Umm. I can still feel your cum in my pussy. It's really deep..'

She ran her hands over her obscuring fabric-clad crotch, eyes looking down at her pussy.

'I know what I'm having for dinner tonight.' She winked, bending over reaching for her coat. I leaned over and rested my hand on her scrunched-up dress and kissed her lips.

'I'll see you tomorrow beautiful.'

She draped the coat over her shoulders and reached for the door handle, opening it. She turned and winked at me with a smirk.

'I hope so, handsome.' Heather lowered her wet, stained leg out of my truck into the cold, spreading her legs obscenely, sexily.

She held onto the door before lowering her other leg, more slowly for my pleasure. She waved to me, her dress still hugging her stomach above the waist of the two sheathing fabrics. She grabbed her purse and wrapped herself in her coat, closing the door. I watched my mirrors as she got into her car, never bothering to lower her dress. She opened her car, stripping the coat from her shoulders, and threw it toward the passenger side. I could see the bold strip of white flesh between her grey nylon mix and floral dress. She slid into her vehicle and closed the door. A heavy sigh escaped her lips, gleaming against the orange light of the building as she collapsed her head against the headrest. I repeated the same sigh to myself and started my truck.

I did a quick u-turn to get back to the main road and waved at her as I passed. Her eyes were closed and her hand was busy between her legs.

'Shit. I'm going to need to work on my stamina for this one.' I thought.