Heather - Office Receptionist Ch. 07

Story Info
Heather taunts Brad in the office, risking more exposure.
3.2k words
4.65
5.7k
2
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home and ate a sandwich, watched a little tv then went to bed. I was out like a light until my phone rang. I looked at the clock; it was 2 in the morning. I got up and grabbed my phone, the ID read as Heather. I clicked the receiver and talked sleepily into it.

'Hello?'

'Brad?' she asked.

'Yeah, what's up? it's pretty late.'

'I did it. I kicked him out. I was so tired of it and I finally did it.'

'Yeah? That's great.' A smile worked over my sleepy face as my brain woke to the news.

'He tried to have sex with me tonight. I told him no. But he forced on. I was dry as a bone for once. I hurt so bad.' Her voice was heavy and serious.

'Heather? Are you okay? Do I...'

'Brad, I just wanted to be free and I think that day is here. He isn't going to be here anymore, he just hauled the last of his stuff, and now it's just me and Kayla.' There was a note of the height and subdued cheer in her voice.

'Oh... Kayla. I wish she didn't have to see it happen like this.'

'I'm sure it was bad, but in the end, you know it's for the best. Was he drinking again?' My voice carried through sincere and wondering.

'Like a fish.' There was a long silence.

'Do you need me to come over?'

'No... I don't think so. I just needed to tell you. I... I can't wait to see you tomorrow.' My cock raised at the thought. 'Me too beautiful.' I smiled. 'Call me if you need anything, Heather, n-e-thing.'

'I will. Bye.' Her last words were small and doubtful.

I whispered 'night' into the phone and heard the connection sever. I rubbed my cock through my shorts and put the phone down. Blew a deep breath out and headed back to bed. The rest of the night was fairly uneventful with me waking up with a raging hard-on and flashes of the last few months. How this beautiful woman opened up to me in ways I never expected, and now we were here. We were in this completely open relationship, free of snags and bags.

I looked at the clock. Six A.M. I don't usually get up for thirty more minutes but I was restless. I sat up and decided to walk my dogs and head out earlier than normal. I bundled up in a house robe and flip-flops and headed down the long corridor from my loft to the elevator. My dogs looked at me with tender eyes as they held themselves.

'Come on.'

They followed me into the elevator and we headed down ten flights to the dog run. They bolted out of the elevator and straight for the door leading out to the run. I casually walked up to them and yawned, opening the door. My frosted breath clouded through the air as my pups ran a breakneck speed to water their spots and sniff aimlessly for minutes.

'Screw this.' I walked back into the foyer standing behind the glass waiting for them to return from their business. 'It's probably fifteen degrees with that wind.' I thought to myself.

Before long they returned wagging their tails and looking at me through the glass. I opened the door and they jumped in circles around me.

'Okay guys, come on.' They took their places beside me as we walked back to the elevator and to the loft. I filled the food bowl and grabbed my slacks for the day heading through the cold air ending up at the restroom.

I hung my robe on the door and folded my slacks, placing them on the counter. I reached into the shower and turned it on before removing my shorts and dropping them in the hamper. I reached in and felt the water as it warmed up then stepped in. I did my usual rituals of shaving my cock, then my neck; wiping the fog off the mirror as I went. Brushed my teeth then wiped my body down with shower gel. My cock grew slightly from the attention and I gave it a few extra rubs with the soapy scrub before rinsing all the soap off. I squeezed some Satin ™ soap onto my fingertip and worked it into my cock piercings. I moved the jewelry up and down coating as much of the anti-microbial soap into the holes as I could, cleaning them out. I rinsed again then turned off the water.

Reaching for a towel and dried off before unfolding my black slacks and slipping into them. I breathed heavily and then opened the door expecting a rush of cold air from the loft to swarm over my body. I was right. My nipples harden as I stepped over and grabbed an under-shirt, quickly dressed in it than a red dress shirt from the rack. Stepped back into the restroom, rolled on some deodorant, and then a splash of cologne. I buttoned up my shirt then tucked it in; retrieved a belt and slipped it in. Sock and shoes, I looked at the clock.

'I'm so early.'

I played with my pups for a bit then left the loft for the mind-numbing drive to the office. I opened my truck and was hit with the aromas made from yesterday's fun, and perhaps Heather's still discarded hose draped over the back seat of the quad cab. I got in and pulled out, heading to the office. I usually arrive around 8:30, when most of the office wondered in, but I was about 45 minutes early by the time I was getting out of my truck and heading to the building. Surprised, I saw Heather's car here early as I came down the stairs.

'Hmm, she's early too.' I continued down the steps to see her a couple of hundred feet in front of me about to enter the building.

She was hard to miss wearing an outfit I was very familiar with. One she even coined 'Brad's outfit' soon after she learned of my fetish. She was wearing black suede four-inch heels with black opaque tights that seamlessly grew out of her heels. You had to look for where the tights started and the shoe ended, and it was difficult. Her back was sheathed in her heavy black coat, concealing her dress, but I could bet money it was her psychedelic blues. The dress was just above mid-thigh as I ran over the details in my mind. An assortment of light blues, teals, and aqua's cascading over her lithe body. The neck was cut low showing off her perfect-sized breast and cleavage, and the shoulders were small and feminine, proportioned with her body. When she was free of her coat her white skin complimented the ensemble of stark colors. The dress was loose and free over her legs and tight as it inched up her toned body.

She entered the building with the grace I admired. I wasn't far behind her. She had already headed up the elevator by the time I entered the office, and I figured I could time it right cutting her off at the break room as she got her morning java. I entered the office through the back door and turned the corner heading to the break room. Half the lights were still off in the morning, I guess no one had transversed its length activating the motion sensors through the space. As I cleared the breakroom threshold I turned to see Heather reaching up to the top shelf of an opened upper cabinet. Her tiny body was stretching its length, her skirt revealing its shortness when poised with a stretch, her black tights cladding around her fleshy-globed butt.

My cock rose in my pants at the scene. 'Morning Heather.' I projected seductively, she had mentioned she loved the way I said her name.

'Need some help there?'

She turned to look at me and smiled. 'Sure.'

She dropped her arm and her skirt fell with it; her heel clicking against the hard floor. I walked up behind her, pressing my body into her back, wrapped my arm around her waist, and felt just how small she was in my grasp. She melted into the embrace.

'Happy to see me?' She reached her hand back around her lower back where my meat was poking in her back. She spun rounding her grip around me until she had rounded enough of my slacks up to encompass my hard-on.

'I like how you show off your ass in that dress.' I whispered into her ear, kissing the lobe and smelling her fresh perfume. I reached up with her still in my grasp and grabbed one of the stray paper towel rolls she was reaching for.

'Thanks.' She turned and pecked me on the chin.

I freed her of my embrace and she released my cock. I attempted to reposition it to something more comfortable as I walked over to the cabinet with clean glasses.

'So you're wearing my outfit I see. Any special occasion?' I asked my back to her as I reached in and got a glass.

She broke open the plastic wrapping on the paper towels and smiled at me, 'You know the reason.'

Her face broke from her task and looked at me hungrily. 'You have the cutest looks Heather Marie... You look like you could devour me right there.' I joked turning to open the ice machine and reach in for the scoop.

'I could. And I might.'

She tore off two sheets from the roll and folded them into a small square.

'You already have me started.' She frowned lifting her blue dress and sliding the paper towels between her tights to her moist lips. She left the paper there for a second and slipped her hand from her tights. She grabbed at her crotch and worked the towels into her lips.

'It's funny you know. I didn't use to be like this.' She was looking at her hand as it worked over the softs tights at her crotch.

'I used to be normal. But this thing you taught me.. just has me hot and wet all the time.'

'Oh, and what was that exactly?' playing with her.

'You know.' She assured me.

'Yes. But I like to hear it.' I said smartly.

'Okay, when you told me to throw away all my thongs and only wear pantyhose or tights against my naked pussy.'

I began filling my water, I listened as the liquid trickled over the ice slowly.

'So you're telling me you like it now?' I teased. And she reached back into her tights and pulled out a saturated paper towel.

'It has to be something subconscious.' She admitted, smiling as she dropped the towel into the empty trash. She passed her hands over each other like the big job was all complete.

'Get over it girl, You like hosiery. I can tell. Maybe more than me.' She crossed her legs over each other into an x and leaned into the counter.

'I like what they do to you too, Brad.' She smirked teasing back grey eyes at my tented crotch.

'Don't lean too hard on the counter, you might leave a stain!' I burst out the words jokingly as I rushed past her laughing to myself; before she could swat at me.

'See you later Heather.' I walked past the threshold.

'You better.' I heard her shout in the kitchen playfully.

I smiled to myself as I sipped from the water and walked the beaten path to my desk.

I sat down and booted up the machine and started the tasks of the day. My email was pretty much all read so I started thinking about who I should put on my team for the new project. Heather was of course the obvious, the programmers, easy, the interns, that was a little more interesting, however. We had a few still in school and a small handful that was just starting their professional careers. I checked off the ones I thought would melt well with me and the team and then a thought occurred to me like a slap in the face.

Alexa, the Russian chick that has practically never spoken a word of English for her entire twenty-something years of living in the US. Somehow she is a potentially gifted programmer. Don't ask me how, it was just the facts. Aside from those qualifying characteristics, she was a bombshell. Huge natural breasts that defied any bra that tried to bind them. Small shapely body, and more importantly, legs. She had a thing for wearing hose, but nothing else ever revealing, especially compared to Heather. Another thing, she always had granny panty lines despite wearing pantyhose. This chick was my age and wearing granny panties. If nothing else I'll be giving Heather some special forces task's for the whole office; getting the other girls up to her high standard.

I compiled the list and sent out an email to everyone I picked for the team, setting up a meeting in one of the small conference rooms around 10 am. I knocked out a few other small fires until Heather got onto messenger and started telling me more detailed stories of her evening.

Ten rolled around and I grabbed the project summary and I headed to the conference room a few minutes early. Seconds later I heard the click-clack of high heels go up the corridor from the front and muffle out over the carpet at the transition to where the entrance to the conference room was. I headed to the head of the table facing the door and looked to see Heather standing there as succulent as usual; her sexy black tights contrasting with the white wall behind her as she walked into the room. She smiled at me and sat at the nearest seat adjacent to me.

I tapped my pen on the table in silence and she said, 'I'm going to make this meeting interesting for one of us.' With that, she reached under the table and unzipped my pants. She leaned back with a devious smile as the team began to trickle in.

I torqued my lips at her and raised an eyebrow at the quick action and lack of time I had to respond. She leaned back in her chair and stared at me deeply. I looked at everyone on the team and began to wonder if having Heather as my personal secretary for the project would really be that smart of a move. I greeted everyone as they sat then that's when I felt it; A soft nyloned foot softly moving over my cock bringing it to life. I looked in Heathers' direction briefly as her lips contorted with concentration. Apparently, she was planning for me to sit this meeting out. I started going over the project summary as I passed out a briefing, and while my cock filled its full shape. I did what I could to remain focused and present what I read as she joined her other foot with my now, fully rigid cock. I could feel her smiling to herself next to me as she kneed my hard cock with her small nyloned feet. I knew I was pre cumming at this rate, as her tights-covered soles were cold and wet, spreading my cream over my cock.

I managed to keep cool and asked the team if they had any questions. Of course Heather was oblivious to what I asked, she was focused on something she wasn't getting. The rest of the team got up and left the room and the moment they were gone she stopped with the foot job. She looked under the desk and put her cum laced soles into her blending heels. I looked at her and asked if she was crazy. She shushed me with a finger over her lips and pushed herself out of the chair. She rounded the short corner of the table and pushed me and my chair away from the table, exposing my hard glistening cock, metal, and all. She bent over at the waist and lowered her mouth over my member in one motion. I could tell by where her arms were stretched out that her dress was easily pulled up showing her ass to whoever might walk by; at a minimum the white cotton gusset blocking her juicy pussy.

She sucked up and down on my cock working her tongue over every vein and piercing. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw two clients pass by in the corridor not fifteen feet from the open door where Heather was sucking me. It was brief and uneventful. Heather didn't seem to notice or care as she continued to impale her face on my cock; sucking harder and faster.

The conference room phone rang and Heather reached for the receiver with my cock still in her mouth. She pulled her head up with drool and pre-cum hanging off her lips to my cock.

'Jones Software, how can I direct your call?' She lazily dropped her head and sucked me once before popping up again.

'Please hold.' She instinctively pushed for the hold button and said 'it's for you' lowering her head back to my cock and transferring her weight back to the armrest of my chair.

I closed my eyes and felt her blissful tongue work over me. I came without warning, causing her to slow and let it pool in her mouth. The orgasm was instant but the ejaculation continued for over a minute. She traced her lips over my cock until she closed her mouth completely leaving my piss hole as the last point of contact, with a string of cum connecting us. She looked into my eyes, arching her back, and opened her mouth, showing me the full load balancing on her tongue. She closed her lips, followed by her eyes slowly, and swallowed before lowering her head down again and gulping down my deflating cock.

She licked me clean which was becoming her trademark at this point and then pushed off my chair where her hands had been supporting her through the entire act. Her dress lowered back down over the ass though her gusset could probably be seen to someone walking by at the right angle. I smiled at her shaking my head. She rolled her lips over each other cleaning any traces and looked me square in the eyes.

'You shouldn't tease me in the morning if you aren't going to give me what I deserve.'

I laughed and put my cock back in my pants.

'You deserve to be teased, and spanked.' I reached for the receiver and hit the line, talking into the phone. She made a point to prance her ass out of the room stopping only at the door to look at me one last time before heading to her desk. It was the client of the new project and he started going over some details he wanted in the suite package. I got to work trying to push Heather out of my mind.