Heather - Office Receptionist Ch. 08

Story Info
Brad attempts to satisfy Heather in a public park.
1.4k words
4.64
4.8k
3

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lunchtime rolled around and the intercom on my phone beeped as the speaker activated. 'Brad?' It was Heather's voice.

I reached over and picked up the receiver, 'Yeah?'

'I'm ready, let's meet at your truck, now.' She didn't really give me an ultimatum and, well, why would I want one.

'Got it.' I hung up the phone and logged out of some questionable applications. Grabbed my sunglasses and phone and headed upfront. Heather was already gone.

'Poor girl. Can't satisfy a simple itch.' I pushed open the door and pressed the button for the elevator.

Seconds later the door opened and I entered the empty cab, queued the lobby, and waited. The elevator door opened and passing in front of me were two interns from the title company on the ground floor. Both girls in their early twenties and wearing little skirts, pantyhose, and open-toed sandals; all I noticed was the shiny nude and off-black swishing in front of me. Yum, I thought following them to the garage. It's always nice to have some healthy scenery on a boring walk. As we entered they veered off opposite me but my eyes were curiously trained on them until ascending another level or two cut off my view.

I arrived to see Heather's black suede heel tapping against the concrete from under the carriage of my truck. I clicked the remote and the locks popped; she let herself in. I soon caught up and joined her.

'Hey.' I looked at her as she stared at the exterior wall of the parking garage. 'You mad at me or something?'

Her lips twisted and she beamed at me.

'I saw you walking slow behind those girls. You were practically humping their legs with your eyes!'

She turned most of her body to face me and uncrossed her silky black tights letting me see the damp gusset.

'You stare at those kids while you have this waiting for you?! I don't believe you.' She twisted more forcing her legs open more, and the stretchy fabric strained across her pussy, showing some minor folds from the hot flesh hidden behind the sheerest part of the tights.

'Heather, you're overreacting, I do that all the time, I can't control it.' Her eyes grew,

'Just like you can't control that pierced cock right now as it tent poles in your pants!'

I smiled. 'I'll control that when you control your pussy faucet.' I reached over and ran my hand up her tight calf stopping short of her crotch.

'Did you want to go to lunch or sit here arguing about silliness? You know I want you.'

My hand moved casually over the inner open thigh, it caused a reaction in her and she bit her lower lip.

'Sorry. I'm still a bit emotional from last night.' I smiled and rounded my hand over the sheathed thigh.

'Last night or after work?' Her brain triggered on the memory and spit out the word,

'Drive.'

I drove a little further than before to a hidden park in the middle of an upper-class residential neighborhood. Sometime during the morning and in a typical fashion, a crazy Texas warm front came in and relatively bit out the bitter cold from the morning. I parked under a tree and got out. She slowly exited the vehicle and came around to join me. I reached into the rear cab and pulled out a heavy blanket from under the seat. I closed the door and folded it under my arm. I leaned down to hold her hand as we walked through the grass to the center of the park. There were two kids goofing off in the distance and runners circling the path as I laid the blanked out on the grass.

Heather looked around the park and tightened her grip on my hand before turning to beam her smile at me. She kneeled down on the blanket and lifted the back of her skirt. Her four-inch heels were peeking out under her ass jiggling as she grabbed the waistband of her tights and slowly peeled them from her cheeks. She leaned forward slowly as she rounded the nylon over what appeared to be an acrylic butt plug. I smiled to myself as I watched the show.

She lowered her face to the blanket and stopped lowering the tights.

'Take me.' That's all she said.

I knelt behind her and put my fingers around the base of the large clear object in her anus. I pulled at it gently and watched as her ass muscles hesitated to stretch around the bulb and then finally give out with a slurping pop. I laid the plug next to her on the blanket and looked at her insides unobstructed as her ass gaped open for me.

She turned her head on the blanket and looked back at me, 'I liked my lunch from yesterday, I was hoping you could feed me again.'

She wiggled her ass cheeks taunting me with her open hole. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock; it was already rock hard. I slipped the head along her wet pussy lips and then slipped my cock effortlessly into her ass. As I took the opportunity to instantly fuck her ass I looked up to see the two kids off in the distance staring at us, Heather and I, as I sodomized her. The eroticism of the thought sent a jolt through my system. Heather was moaning under me as she continued to hold her hands at her sides holding the waistband of her tights. My ball sack slapped against her labia stirring up and splashing the open facet like a happy dog's tail. I held onto her waist and rolled my pierced cock around in her bowels causing her to shudder. I worked my piston into her shitter as it cinched tighter and tighter down on me; the muscle returning to its pre-stretched position.

My eyes rolled back in my head as my cock splashed everything she didn't suck out earlier against her anus walls. Her ass felt the nutrition and immediately began milking my cock just like her mouth did. As I began to withdrawal she moved back to catch me, her anus cinching down on my cock.

'No.'

'no?' The statement caused blood to shoot through my cock with a second wind.

I slowly started like a piston in and out of her ass until my cock was fully hard again; Heathers' ass continued to milk on me as I ran my pole bank and forth against her inner walls. She was moaning under me, her body starting to quiver, her hands white-knuckled against the waistband of her tights. Heather began rocking her body with rhythm with my pumping, maximizing the fuck. Then she stopped moving, her asshole constricted on my cock causing me to rock off the last of my reserve swimmers into her bowels.

Her body and muscles writhed in orgasm as she laid breathing heavily against the blanket. It took a moment until she regained focus and started milking my cock again still buried in her. I began to deflate and pulled out slowly. My cock exited her tight hole with a slurp from her anus, and a small trail of sperm milked out of her gaping hole and into the crevice of her pussy. She let go of the waistband in a fury and reached for her butt plug, centering it on her slowly closing the opening. She rolled the tip around lubing it up on my sperm and slowly pressed it in until it popped once again into place. She rolled up and lifted her torso, then began to roll her tights up around her ass. I ran my hand over her sheathed cheeks, admiring the look.

Heather turned and lowered her head and began cleaning my dick with her mouth.

She made no complaints as she knelt facing me, her eyes looking low. I gave her a peck on the lips and laid down with her on the blanket, her body in my side, in silence.

I held her cuddling in the open field until it was time to go.

'I was thinking.' She said, looking out across the grass. 'After I pick up Kayla tonight if you could come over.' She remained to stare at the field as my hand laid resting on her heart between her breast, then trailed down to her legs.

'Sure. I could do that.' I spoke softly into her ear.

'I'll make it worth your wild.' She mouthed the words.