Heather's House Boy Ch. 05 - Pain

Story Info
Heather reveals a new side of herself.
1k words
4.31
5.1k
5
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather's House Boy Ch 05: Walter's Pain

"Darling?"

Now what? Usually, when Heather wanted Walter, she rang the little gold bell with a red ribbon. The only time she called him "Darling" was when she was about to do something unpleasant - like go away for the weekend, or bring home another man-hating Lesbian.

"Walter!"

He scurried into the living room. "Yes, Heather?"

Heather sat on the couch, dressed only in a thong. As always, her flawless body mesmerized him.

"I should not have to call you twice." She crossed her legs in irritation. "And why are you wearing that?"

Walter had asked Heather for an exception to her "no clothes" rule when he was working in the kitchen. She had presented him with a skimpy, frilly, red apron. It offered minimum protection, but did not, as she put it "obscure the view."

"I'm sorry!"

"It's ok. Sit." She tapped the couch next to her.

Nervously, he removed the apron and obeyed.

She uncrossed her legs and leaned back into the cushions at the corner of the couch. She put her feet in Walter's lap.

"I want you to know that I'm very pleased with you." She rubbed a foot over his face. "You are just about perfect."

"Thank you." He kissed the sole of her perfumed foot.

She caressed his neglected manhood with the other.

"I really mean it! You are adorable. You keep the apartment spotless. Your cooking is superb. My clothes are always clean, and I think you are obsessed with my footwear."

"I really try."

"You succeed. My orgasms are spectacular. You play my little games. You're even sweet when I bring a girle home."

"I love you!"

"And it shows. Now, I think it's time to take our relationship to the next level."

"I don't understand."

She pulled her feet under her.

"Do you understand that I would never actually harm you?"

"Yes, Heather."

"And do you trust me?"

"Yes, Heather."

"Are you willing to take pain for me?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"You're about to find out."

She got on her knees and straddled Walter. His erection pushed against her thong. She took his head in her hands and kissed him.

"Would you like to take my thong off?" she whispered.

Walter had not had an orgasm in several days. She is in a good mood. Maybe-

Heather stood over him. "Or would you rather I did it?"

Before he could answer, she slid her thong down her legs and dangled it on the tip of a finger. She bent over him. "Open wide!" She shoved the panty into his willing mouth. "Can you breathe?"

Walter nodded.

"You don't have a cold, do you?"

He shook his head 'no.'

"Very good. This stays in your mouth until I remove it. Understood?"

Again, he nodded.

"Good boy! You can make all the noise you want, just don't drop my thong."

Again, Walter nodded.

Heather lowered herself onto his lap, but did not let him enter her.

"Put your hands on my hips, then do not move."

He nodded and obeyed.

She squirmed around and picked up something that Walter could not see. She took his manhood in her hands.

A condom! "Ah eels goog."

She chuckled. "I'm glad you're excited." She guided him inside her. "Remember, don't move."

Heather twisted around again. All Walter could see was hair. When she turned back, she lowered her lips to his nipple.

I love it when she sucks my- "Aaaah!"

"Shh! Breathe through your nose. Deep breaths."

"Iii hrrrs!"

"I know it hurts.... Stop squirming. Look at me!"

"Whaa ssss iiiii?"

"It's just a little nipple clamp. Hey!" She tilted his chin up. "Look at me. I am the center of your world."

"Owwww!"

"Walter! Don't you dare push my thong out of your mouth. Breathe through the pain. It will be better soon."

"Gaa iii offff!"

She chuckled and began to move. "Does this take your mind off of it? Always remember that I control your pleasure-" She stopped moving and flicked his nipple.

"Arrrgh!"

"And your pain."

She twisted around again, and this time Walter saw the nipple clamp in her hand.

"Muuph! Ummph!" He tried to twist away.

"Darling, I told you not to move!"

"Dmmph!" He shook his head 'no' vigorously.

"Of course, I'm going to put it on! Two nipples, two clamps. Now stop being such a baby."

"Pweesss?"

"Shh!"

If anything, the pain from the second nipple was worse. Walter bucked, lifting him and Heather slightly off the couch.

Heather slapped his side. "Don't move! Deep breaths through your nose... that's it. Think about how much you love me and love pleasing me."

Now she began to move in earnest. "Think about how much you are pleasing me right now!" She began to pant. "Oh, God this is good!" She moved faster and faster.

In spite of the pain, Walter also began to thrust - even though he knew better than to cum sans permission.

'I'm getting close!" she panted. "Do you want me to cum?"

"Mmmuph!" Walter nodded his head.

"Beg! Beg me to cum!"

"Pliss com! Pliss, Hther!" Was the best he could manage.

"Yeah!" She slapped his chest with both hands and dislodged the clamps.

Walter bucked off of the couch and screamed through his gag. Heather also screamed, but with pleasure, not pain. Then she collapsed against him.

When she could speak, she whispered "That was the best ever!"

"Mmmuph!"

"Oh! Sorry. Open." Heather tossed her thong on the coffee table next to his apron. "You can wash it later. Are your nipples still sore?"

"They really hurt."

"Well, I won't use those nasty clamps again-"

"Thank you."

"-for a while."

"Heather!"

"I don't want your nipples to acclimate. It has to hurt each time."

"But-"

"Darling, you have to know how much it will hurt, and still be willing to endure it for my pleasure. Can you do that?"

"I guess. It really hurt!"

"They'll be fine in a day or so."

"I... yes, Heather."

"Good boy. Lucy was right, that was hot!"

"Lucy?"

"Shh. And don't worry, our next encounter won't be quite so horrible. But right now, you deserve a reward."

"Do you really mean it?"

"Really! And I want a snack."

"Is this another game?"

She giggled. "No more games. I've put you through enough for one day." She kissed him, then stood up. "Lose that condom and get cleaned up. Meet me in bed. And after I've swallowed every drop of my meal, I want to cuddle with you."