Heather's House Boy Ch. 06: Truth

Story Info
Walter reveals the truth.
1.1k words
4.16
3.2k
2
0

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather's House Boy Ch. 06: Walter's Truth

"Please?" Walter was on his back in what Heather laughingly called the girl's position: His legs were spread, and she was lying between them, on top of him. He was not allowed to touch her. She had purposely positioned herself so that his erect manhood could barely penetrate her, but her movement guaranteed that he was receiving plenty of stimulation. In addition, she was playing with his nipples.

"Please, Honey!"

"Not yet. This is fun."

"No, it isn't!"

"You want to make me happy?" She slapped his side.

"Yes! Anything!"

"Make me feel you!"

"I'm trying!"

"Come on, work for it," she said.

"I'm trying!"

"You'd better try harder. You squirt before I have my orgasm, I'm going to spank you with my hairbrush!"

"Aagh!" Walter convulsed. His orgasm was so intense that he did not notice the expression of satisfaction on Heather's face. She rolled off of him and propped herself up on an arm. "Go clean up."

"Yes, Heather. May I-"

"You may do as you are told," she said coldly.

Walter disposed of the condom and washed himself. He was drying off when Heather called him. He found her sitting on her couch with her legs crossed, still nude.

"I'm sorry! Please give me another chance to-"

"Shh. Sit." She pat the couch next to her. "You and I need to have a little talk."

Walter sat. "Please let me use my tongue-"

Heather placed a finger to his lips.

"You are going to use your tongue."

"Thank you. I'll give you a fantastic-"

"Shh. You're going to use it to tell me the truth."

"Huh?"

"Look me in the eye, and be honest. Or pack up your stuff and get out."

"What-? Honey, what did I do?"

"You haven't done anything. Tell me the truth, and you'll be fine."

"But- Yes, Heather."

"Do you promise?"

"Yes! I've never lied to you."

"Good. I threatened to spank you with my hairbrush, and you squirted."

"I'm sorry." Walter looked down.

"It's ok. I'm not mad. But let's try a little experiment."

"Huh?"

"Put your hands at your sides."

Walter obeyed.

"Spread your legs so I can see."

She traced a finger along Walter's ear, causing him to shiver. "What if I told you to fetch my hairbrush, and bring it to me on your knees," she whispered. "What if I told you to present it to me and say 'Darling Heather, I know I disappointed you. Please discipline me.'"

Even though he had ejaculated less than an hour earlier, his manhood stirred.

"You liked that, didn't you?" Heather spoke in a normal voice.

Walter continued to look down.

"Answer me."

"Yes, Heather."

"Yes, what?"

"I liked it," he whispered.

"Remember the time I wanted you to dominate me in bed? Did you do a good job?"

"No."

"When I let you have sex however you want, what is your favorite position?"

"I-" Walter looked at his hands.

"Look at me."

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Heather."

"'Yes, Heather' what?"

"I like it," he whispered.

"You like what?"

"I like when you... are on top. When you... control me. When you're in charge."

"I thought you became my house-boy with the hope of becoming my boyfriend. But you like being my house-boy, don't you?"

"Please, Heather..." Walter put his face in his hands.

"Hey, Sweetie, it's ok. I didn't get mad about my feet, did I?" Gently, she stroked his head.

"No."

"Look at me," she ordered.

Reluctantly, he obeyed.

"I'm not going to kick you out."

"N-no. You'll do something worse."

"What do you mean?"

Walter looked away. "You'll keep me as a servant and..."

"And, what?"

"And... You'll get a- a boyfriend!"

"What? Of course not! God! What did I tell you, all those months ago when you moved in?"

"You said as long as I don't disappoint you, I'll be your only guy."

"I'm glad you remembered."

"I remember everything you do! Everything you say!"

"You are so sweet. I'm not mad, and I'm definitely not disappointed. Ok?"

"I- I guess."

"Sweetie, you are perfect for me."

"I am?"

"You're gorgeous, you're sweet, and you're considerate. You give me fantastic sex, whenever and however I want."

"Except just now," he said bitterly.

Heather chuckled. "That was a test. If I had really wanted an orgasm, I would have had one. Darling, you're fine. You accept my dominance. You even like it. And you allow me my girlies."

"I-"

"I know you don't like it, but you accept it! You even help me dress when I go out. And you're very cooperative when I bring one home."

"Yes, Heather."

"Tell me what you like about being my house-boy."

"Please, Heather, can't I just-"

"Answer me."

"But-"

"Walter! I expect to be obeyed."

"I- I like doing things for you. All the things that no one else would do. Personal things. Intimate things. Washing your hair. Bathing you. Shaving your legs. Painting your toes. No one else would ever do those things for you! No other boyfriend. I'm the only one!"

"You're right. What else?"

"Cooking for you. I like to cook and I'm good at it."

"Yes, you are. What else?"

"Your bell..."

"My bell?" she asked gently.

"Yes. Having to always be ready to serve you." As Walter spoke, his manhood stirred more.

"I see. What about sex?"

"Oh, God! It's wonderful! I love giving you pleasure. I- I dream about it."

"Aww! That's so sweet. But, I'm kind of a nympho."

"I know." Again, Walter looked down.

"Sweetheart, I told you before, I'm not going to get mad... as long as you tell me the truth."

"I- I'm proud! Sometimes you want it three, four times a day and I deliver! Every time."

"Yes, you do. You have a right to be proud."

"Thank you. It's just..."

"Yes? Go on."

"Honey, couldn't I please cum a little more often? Please?"

"We'll see. Now, tell me what you don't like."

Walter shrugged. "Well, no one likes cleaning. But I know you like things clean, and, I mean you don't make a big mess - you're no slob."

Heather chuckled. "Why, thank you," she said condescendingly.

Walter looked down.

"Go on."

He remained silent.

"Walter!"

"Your games are mean."

"Of course, they are. That's what makes them fun."

"But- no matter what I do, I lose."

"That's the point, silly! What else?"

"I- I don't like pain. Those nipple things hurt."

"It's supposed to hurt! If you love me, you'll suffer for me."

"Yes, Heather." Again, he whispered. "I do love you!"

"That's what makes you perfect, and that's why I don't want a boyfriend!"

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. And, who knows, I may let you play at being dominant again."

"I- I'd like that."

"I'm sure you would. But not today." She uncrossed her legs and spread them wide.