Heather's House Boy Ch. 07 - Shoes

Story Info
Heather makes Walter pay a game with her shoes.
2.6k words
4.1
4k
3
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walter climbed out of the shower and dried himself. He had just finished shaving when he heard the tinkle of Heather's bell. She was back from her exercise walk. He wiped his face and hurried into the living room. Heather's hair was in two pigtails tied with red ribbon. She was wearing a black sports bra, red short shorts, black ankle socks, and red running shoes tied with black laces. "Sweetie," she said as she sat on the couch, "Bring me some white wine, and grab one of those big fluffy beach towels."

"Yes, Heather." He quickly returned with her wine, and a red towel under his arm.

She sipped and nodded. "Spread it out on the floor in front of me.... like that. Very good. Now, kneel."

Walter obeyed.

"On the towel. Right in front of me."

Walter obeyed.

"Knees further apart. At attention, hands behind your back."

Again, he obeyed.

"Very good."

She sipped wine and admired her house-boy's physique. (Walter was forbidden clothing when he was alone with Heather.)

She crossed her legs, purposely brushing his thigh with her elevated shoe. She chuckled as Walter stared at her shoe. She began to purposely wiggle her foot.

"Do you like these shoes?"

"...uh, yes, Heather."

"Let me guess. You like my sandals better."

"Yes, I do."

"Well... if you are exceedingly sweet, I might wear them when I go out tonight."

"Yes, Heather."

"You don't sound very happy."

"I don't like it when you go out."

"But I might find myself a girlie!"

Walter's shoulders slumped. "Yes, Heather." His voice was low.

Heather sighed. "How about this? You pick out my outfit... including my shoes. For each compliment I get, you'll get a kiss. And I don't mean a peck on the cheek from grandma. OK?"

"Yes, Heather. Thank you."

"You're welcome. And if I find myself a yum-yum, and if you are sweet about it ... let's just say you'll enjoy yourself. I promise. Will that make up for it?"

"Yes. Thank you."

"You're welcome. When was my last orgasm?"

"Last night. Thank you for letting me pleasure you."

She chuckled. "Which would you rather do? Receive an orgasm, or give me one?"

She continued to wiggle her elevated foot. Walter's gaze followed it, like a Mongoose following a snake.

"Well?"

He stared at her wiggling shoe. "I-"

"Look at me," Heather ordered.

"Pleasuring you is the most important thing in my life," he whispered.

"Aww!" She extended her foot and caressed his face. He shuddered.

"Maybe you like these shoes more than you want to admit."

"Uh... Heather, may I give you another orgasm?"

She toyed with the idea of letting hum peel her shorts off. She would lie back and sip wine while his tongue performed its inevitable magic. If she wrapped her legs around his head and pummeled his back with her running shoes, he would love every minute of it. Then she would push him onto his back and have him right there on the floor. Then make him beg for release. Yum! But he could give her an orgasm anytime. "Not now. I want to have some fun."

"Oh. I mean - yes, Heather."

She giggled at his reluctance. "Do my feet."

Walter always washed and massaged Heather's feet after her exercise walks. It was a task he particularly enjoyed; she would usually allow him to slip in a bit of foot worship. "Yes, Heather!" But when he reached to untie Heather's elevated shoe, she pulled her foot away.

"Hands are boring. Let's do something... interesting."

"I-"

"You can put your hands on the towel to balance yourself. But you may not touch my shoes or socks."

"But-"

"Your mouth is very skilled."

"Oh. I mean, yes, Heather."

Walter leaned forward to get her shoelace in his teeth. She purposely wiggled her foot to make it harder.

"Come on, I don't have all day!"

"Please hold your foot still," he said.

"It's my fault you don't want to take my shoes off?"

"I- No, it's my fault. Could I please have a little help?"

Heather pulled one leg up on the couch and crossed the other one over her knee. "You're sure you want me to hold my foot still?"

"Yes, please."

"Ok..." She placed her foot level with Walter's mouth.

Walter got the shoelace in his teeth and pulled the bow lose.

"Careful, don't tear my laces!"

"Yes, Heather."

Loosening the laces was considerably harder, but eventually he was ready to pull the shoe off. Unthinking, he reached for it.

Heather kicked him.

"Oww!"

"What did I tell you?"

"Sorry."

"Not as much as you're going to be. Start with the heel."

"I can't reach it."

Heather had purposely positioned her foot too close to the couch.

"You asked me to hold my foot still."

"Please, Heather?"

"No."

"Please?"

"I'm already doing what you asked. It's too late to change your mind."

Walter squirmed around and after some effort, managed to get at her heel from the side.

"Took you long enough. Now pull it down... good boy. Take the toe of my shoe in your mouth. That's it. Now, pull!"

Walter struggled but eventually her shoe was about to come off of her foot.

"Don't let my shoe drop. Get the edge of it in your mouth."

Walter complied.

"Now, set it down nicely!"

He wiggled the show away from Heather's sock clad foot and lowered it to the towel.

"Excellent. Does my shoe taste good?"

"No."

"No? You assured me that my Louboutins taste wonderful. I guess you're a picky eater." She crossed her legs the other way and wiggled her elevated shoe.

Eventually Heather's shoes sat side by side on the towel.

"Was that fun?" She asked.

"Uh, I guess."

"You guess? You got to be close to my feet, and you said you liked these shoes."

"Yes, Heather."

"Then stop complaining. Besides, you're about to have some real fun."

"I am?"

"You have to take my socks off... without your hands."

That, he thought, will be fun. "Yes, Heather! Thank you. You're very kind."

"Am I? When was the last time you had an orgasm?"

"You gave me a wonderful orgasm Sunday morning. I really enjoyed it."

She chuckled. "I'm sure you did."

"May I please have one today?"

"Not if you use your teeth."

"But-"

"Each time I feel your tongue or your teeth, you're going to go an additional day without relief. And trust me, Sweets, I'll make those days interesting."

"Please don't do that!"

"I'm already doing it. But, if you ask nicely, you can use your hands."

"Thank you!"

"My pleasure. By the way, do you know what 'waiting time' is?"

No, Heather."

"It's the amount of time I make you wait when you ask for permission to cum. You know. When you get... passionate!"

"Honey, it's hard!"

"Well, it's hard for me, too! You are so reluctant to learn self-control. But I'm turning you into a fantastic lover. In fact, I think you owe me some gratitude."

"Uh, yes, Heather. Thank you."

"For what?"

"For teaching me self-control."

"You're welcome. And since you enjoy it so much, I'll step it up!"

"No! I didn't mean-"

"I can achieve the same results by reducing the number of orgasms I give you."

"Please don't do that."

"Then stop complaining. Anyway, each time I see one of your hands leave that towel, I'm going to add a minute to your waiting-time."

"Heather!"

"What should I make you do when you cum without permission?"

"Honey, please don't-"

"Nevermind. Since you don't have a preference, I'll come up with something fun."

"Wait-"

"Enough." She clapped her hands. "If you don't get started, I'll put both feet on the floor at the same time. Then what will you do?"

"I don't know!" Walter wailed.

"Then you better get to work."

Walter planned to use one hand to pull Heather's sock away from her leg, then grab it with his teeth, so his teeth would not touch her. But when he reached for her sock, she moved her foot. "Oops! I'm sorry."

"May I try again?"

"Of course. But I have to add a minute."

"But you moved!"

"Do you want to try again?"

"If you hold your foot still."

"OK," she said cheerfully.

But when Walter tried again, she moved her foot, again.

"Aww, Sweetie, I forgot. That's two minutes."

"Please, Heather!"

"Please what?"

"You said you'd keep your foot still."

"And you complained."

"I'm very sorry. Please hold your foot still?"

"Third time's the charm. No? Then I'll make you a deal. If you use your teeth I'll keep still."

"But you said-"

"I know what I said. Either keep racking up minutes, or wait two more days for relief- one day for each sock."

"That's not fair."

"Of course, not. My little games are never fair! That's what makes them so hot! In fact, I want another orgasm."

"Please, just let me use my hands. I'll do your feet, then I'll give you a fantastic orgasm. You won't have to wait."

Heather laughed. "I'm not impatient like you. Besides this is fun. Aren't you having fun?"

"No!"

"I don't see why not. You got to play with my shoes. You've learned yet another skill for that wonderful mouth. I've agreed to step up your lessons in self-control. You've even made me so hot I want another orgasm. Why are you so unhappy?"

"I'm sorry. May I please take your socks off with my teeth?"

"Only if you really want to."

Walter removed her socks with no further issues, but as he lowered his lips to Heather's elevated foot, she kicked him.

"Oww!"

"No kissing."

"But- why?"

"Because you complained about having to do things with your mouth. Wash my feet and massage them."

"Yes Heather." Walter ran into the bathroom and returned with a small basin. Reverently, sensually, he washed Heather's feet.

Heather was fastidious; her feet were not particularly dirty. But she greatly enjoyed the sensation of having them washed. She leaned back and sipped her wine while Walter worked. Whenever he would try to kiss her feet, she would lightly kick him. After he had dried her feet she said, "As long as you are down there, shave my legs."

"Yes, Heather."

He located Heather's pink electric shaver. He made sure it was clean, and checked the charge. He knelt in front of Heather and, with the same reverence he displayed for her feet, he gently shaved her legs. Then, without being told, he rubbed a small amount of baby oil into her legs and feet.

If I was a cat I'd purr. He is so devoted to me. "That feels good," she told Walter.

"Thank you. I really enjoy doing this for you," he replied. The state of his manhood revealed his honesty.

"Are you done?"

"Yes." He wiped up the excess oil.

She reached down and felt her legs for smoothness, then she stood.

"Get my bra."

Walter stared at her with uncertainty until she laughed.

"Not even you can remove a sports bra without hands."

"Thank you." He pulled the bra over her head and placed it on the couch.

Heather pushed herself against him. Her breasts pressed against his chest.

"Are you going to complain about using your mouth again?" She whispered seductively. She traced a finger from his lips, down his chest.

"No, Heather! I'm very sorry about that."

She pulled him into a deep kiss. He wrapped his arms around her and his neglected manhood thrust against her shorts.

She pushed him away. "Sit," she ordered.

Walter sat on the couch and Heather sat in his lap. Again, his manhood rubbed against her shorts. She ground herself against him.

"You dribble on these shorts and you will lick them clean," she warned.

"Oh, God! Please, Heather!"

"Quiet." She twisted around until she straddled him. "Nipples."

Walter wet a finger in his mouth and used it to play with one nipple while he gently tongued the other.

She threw her head back and gasped.

A few minutes later he wet his finger again and changed nipples.

"That's so good!" She whispered.

"Thank you." He spoke carefully around his erotic mouthful.

She climbed off of his lap and stood in front of him. "Get my shorts."

"Yes, Heather!" Walter reached out to unfasten her belt.

"Oww!"

She slapped him.

"What is wrong with you today?"

"I don't understand."

"Use. Your. Mouth!"

Walter knelt in front of her. Using only his teeth, he finally managed to get her belt undone. But the shorts were also fastened with a button. He looked up at Heather in desperation.

"May I please have some help?"

"Of course not. And I am getting impatient."

"Pease, Honey. I can't undo a button."

"That's a snap."

"Oh. Thank you."

She giggled. "You'd best hurry!"

"Yes, Heather." He got an edge of the fabric above the snap in his teeth and pulled until the snap released. He pulled the shorts down her legs. She was feeling co-operative; she stepped out of them without further torment, and towered above him in glorious nudity.

"As long as you're down there..."

Walter's manhood ached. Maybe, just maybe if I do it well enough...

He started at her knees and began to kiss up her body, alternating from leg to leg. As he approached her crotch, he used one hand to caress her buttocks. She moved her legs apart. At first, he barely flicked her sex with his tongue. Then a kiss, then another flick. Finally, he began to lap. Slowly at first, then gradually he built up speed.

He was always mindful of Heather's reactions. His hand on her buttocks sensed when she began to tremble and clench her muscles. He listened to her breathing, and for every small sound she made. When she began to gasp, he increased the pace of his tongue.

"Oh, fuck! Right there! God! Don't stop, don't stop! FUCK!"

She roughly shoved him away, and collapsed on the couch. She lay back against the cushions with her arms along the back of the couch and her legs casually spread. Her eyes were closed.

Walter scrambled to his feet, his erect manhood jetting out. Ignoring his own desperate need, he ran into the bathroom and retuned with a warm washcloth. He knelt between her outstretched legs. As carefully as he had used his tongue to arouse her, he used the cloth to clean and sooth her.

"Oh, my God," she finally managed to say. "That was the best orgasm I have ever had!"

"Thank you. I'm very glad that you enjoyed it." He took the liberty of gently kissing her sex.

"I mean it! You keep getting better and better. No one can make me cum like that!"

"I love you, Heather. I adore you. I'll do anything for you!"

"So, it seems."

"Would you like me to cuddle with you?"

Whether or not she allowed Walter release, Heather enjoyed intimate cuddling. She chuckled. "You're not begging me for an orgasm?"

Walter looked down. "I- I didn't want to disturb you. You look so...content. I couldn't ruin your mood."

"Aww! That is so sweet! I know how desperate you are. You deserve, and you are going to receive, a reward."

"Thank you."

"As a matter of fact, how many times can you cum in twenty-four hours?"

"Please, Heather! I did everything you wanted. Don't make me play any more games."

"You are so adorable! No, Sweetie, no more games. I'm sincere. You are going to enjoy yourself. For real. I promise."